• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolwut?

#3 Posted by laflux (13787 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Everyone has Joke threads. Is this one yours ?

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92: Everyone has Joke threads. Is this one yours ?

Of course.

Or is it?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: You know Joffrey would just pay Kick-Ass to just beat Liefeld ..... he's an *ssh*le, not a fool lol .... somewhere deep in his heart he knows Rob deserves it more than he does ...

#6 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: You know Joffrey would just pay Kick-Ass to just beat Liefeld ..... he's an *ssh*le, not a fool lol .... somewhere deep in his heart he knows Rob deserves it more than he does ...

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY deserves being killed more than Jofffrey. It's not even funny. At least Liefield has good intentions.

And yes, Joffrey definently IS a fool.

#8 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have Robb Stark kick Liefeld and Joffrey's ass >.>

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY deserves being killed more than Jofffrey. It's not even funny. At least Liefield has good intentions.

Joffrey is a fictional character....what Liefeld did to comic fans is more damaging than any of the lives Joffrey has taken or ruined....

#10 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:Joffrey is a fictional character....what Liefeld did to comic fans is more damaging than any of the lives Joffrey has taken or ruined....

Am I a horrible person for actually enjoying Youngblood back in Middle School? You know, back when it first hit store shelves?

#11 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

Joffrey is a fictional character....what Liefeld did to comic fans is more damaging than any of the lives Joffrey has taken or ruined....

You're no fun...

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:Joffrey is a fictional character....what Liefeld did to comic fans is more damaging than any of the lives Joffrey has taken or ruined....

Am I a horrible person for actually enjoying Youngblood back in Middle School? You know, back when it first hit store shelves?

That's not too bad since it was the beginning of Image Comics ... of course it got better after Rob left and sank when he came back again looking for a job ..... but it was the beginning of a good thing. So I won't hate for that lol.

You're no fun...

Meh, so sue me....lol

#13 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: That's not too bad since it was the beginning of Image Comics ... of course it got better after Rob left and sank when he came back again looking for a job ..... but it was the beginning of a good thing. So I won't hate for that lol.

Okay, cool. That's what's up!!xD

#14 Posted by dondave (33593 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick Ass

#15 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Joffrey could potentially use Liefeld has cannon fodder and snipe Kick Ass with his Crossbow.

It pains me to say it but I think Team Two could take this...

#16 Posted by KingOfAsh (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Joffrey allowed to call for Ser Illyn or The Hound?

#17 Posted by Straynger (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Liefeld has destroyed so many spines, feet, chests, arms, hands and hair with a stroke of the pen. He can bend swords/staves without fail. Liefeld solos via shrinking Kickass' feet into green beans not capable of supporting any weight whatsoever.