#1 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
THE BATTLE OF THE SUPERHERO-LOSERS!

They're all in character, but their morals are off, so they are willing to kill if they have to! 
The fight takes place in an alley at night. It's a random encounter, but Griff had 12 hours of prep - read about their weapons under the pictures.

Who wins?

Kick-Ass is armed with his two escrima sticks and a tazer, but he forgot to reload it, so he only has two-three shots and it only dazes an opponent for few seconds.

Crimson Bolt is armed with a tool kit. It includes a small, light hammer and also few small, pointy things. He also has a pistol, but he doesn't have any munition for it, but he can still throw it, or simply threaten the others with it.

Defendor is armed with a baseball-bat. He also has a bottle of lime juice and a Playboy-magazine.

Griff is the only one who is unarmed (he has a rope though and can try to strangle his opponents, if he gets them), but he had 12 hours of prep and set few traps in the alley: two banana peels on the ground and one rope between two rods. He can trade his invisibility suit to avoid deadly damage, but only for a moment until his opponent realizes that the suit is fake. He can also retreat, where Melanie waits on the building above and starts trowing 5 bricks on his opponent.
#2 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for justice!

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care who wins. I just want to see Kick-Ass die. 

#4 Posted by Saren (25613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
QFT.
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

This.
#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't aware everyone hated Kick-Ass on this site.

#7 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Me neither.
Why is that anyways? I actually liked the first comic. The movie was too mainstreamy.

#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru: I thought the movie was pretty good, loved the soundtrack (John Murphy is the tits). And I liked how the comic and movie ended differently. But to each, his or her own I suppose.
#9 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch

Yeah, you're right about that.
The thing I didn't like is that the movie became yet another superhero-fantasy movie with all that fancy stuff and so on, especially the rocket which killed the bad guy.
The comic was a lot more depressing and "realistic". Big Daddy was also a nerd, who wanted a different life for him and his daughter and not a cop, like it was made in the movie. Kick-Ass didn't get the girl in the end in the comic, but he did in the movie to fit into Hollywoods mainstream movies.
I was really disappointed. 
Even the probable reasons for Dave becoming Kick-Ass were different.
In the comic it were Loneliness and Despair, while in the movie it were Optimism and Naivity, if I'm not all too wrong.
#10 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically griff can stomp this
@Enzeru said:

@texasdeathmatch:   Yeah, you're right about that. The thing I didn't like is that the movie became yet another superhero-fantasy movie with all that fancy stuff and so on, especially the rocket which killed the bad guy. The comic was a lot more depressing and "realistic". Big Daddy was also a nerd, who wanted a different life for him and his daughter and not a cop, like it was made in the movie. Kick-Ass didn't get the girl in the end in the comic, but he did in the movie to fit into Hollywoods mainstream movies. I was really disappointed.  Even the probable reasons for Dave becoming Kick-Ass were different. In the comic it were Loneliness and Despair, while in the movie it were Optimism and Naivity, if I'm not all too wrong.

wow never knew this. better pick up the comic then!
#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru: Yeah agreed, comic was a LOT more realistic, movie was a lot more Hollywood. Though the rocket at the end was incredibly awesome, but unrealistic.
#12 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Enzeru: Yeah agreed, comic was a LOT more realistic, movie was a lot more Hollywood. Though the rocket at the end was incredibly awesome, but unrealistic.
in real life it would have killed everyone in that room. 
#13 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
in real life it would have killed everyone in that room. 
Haha probably
#14 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Shut Up Crime !

#15 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

This four guys should team up and fight against the Red Bee with his trained bee Michael, the Dogwelder with his dangerous stray dog throws, Arm Fall Off Boy who lost his both arms and Matter Eater Lad who can't join the fight, because he is too busy with eating other shitty characters, despite the fact that he is not into cannibalism.

#16 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you should have put the mystery men up there too :P but i guess i'll go with defendor
#17 Posted by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Defendor wins this it takes shots from a Uzi to kill him and he is just a human. You can shoot them all with a pistol one time and the will all die. And Defendor has more stamina than them so

#18 Posted by Deathstroke02 (2275 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Defendor may take this, he's the thoughest, but also he slowest. Griff goes down first, then maybe Kick-Ass, but he's also the most flexible and has pain tolerance, but I think he goes down, so is between Crimson Bolt and Defendor, and Crimson ain't got nothing on Defendor. Defendor FTW