#1 Posted by Captain Tick (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Arena: Arkham Asylum. 
Let's Dance!!
#2 Posted by The Fastest Man Alive (77 posts) - - Show Bio

kick ass is a great comic and movie

#3 Posted by Captain Tick (40 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Fastest Man Alive:
What i enjoyed about Kick-Ass was not the cursing or the violence, in my opinion a good comic and movie can do without them, but i liked how real it was. An average joe longing to be a superhero, i believe that speaks for a lot of people. Speaks for me at least. And how being a superhero had its consequences like you could seriously, seriously get hurt. It makes the whole concept of superheroes believable.
#4 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit Girl solos...

Runs in with two handguns and shoots Joker, Penguin, and Harley out with ease...

#5 Posted by Rick_Grayson (779 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this one basically comes down to Harley vs Hit-Girl, which I'll give to Harley 8/10

#6 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the Batman villains win 7/10

#7 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@goblin123 said:

Hit Girl solos...

Runs in with two handguns and shoots Joker, Penguin, and Harley out with ease...

No.

Joker's going to have full-auto weapons if they have standard gear, so he has firing speed advantage.

Harley dodges bullets.

#8 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley could probably solo.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30611 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

#10 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker or Harley could probably solo in h2h, and with gear Harley still solos, and Joker has a shot. (No pun intended.)

#11 Posted by JohnnyGat (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Aside from the fact that Joker's side would probably have weapons equal or better in fire power over shotguns and hand guns, the battle takes place in Arkham Asylum and who else knows Arkham Asylum better than the Penguin? Harley does, now who else knows Arkham Asylum better than Harley? The Joker does.

#12 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit Girl and Big Daddy have body armor as part of standard gear; Joker's side do not (tell me one instance of these Gotham villains wearing bulletproof vests). So even with guns... the Kick Ass team has at least this advantage.

Harley dodges bullets? Well she's the only one who can do this then. Hit Girl has been shown to be able to dodge bullets in the movie version and since Big Daddy trained HG he can probably do it too.

In firefights, I think Big Daddy and HG have the edge. Because they are known for their skill with guns (Big Daddy with snipers and shotguns, HG with handguns) whereas I don't think anyone in the Joker team is really outstanding in terms of marksmanship (Joker's always relied more on traps and Penguin was never really much good at shooting; Harley a marksman on par with Hit Girl? Give me a break).

Last time I checked, Joker was not a very good hand to hand combatant (moderate at best) and has never TRAINED. Hit Girl, Big Daddy, and Kick Ass all train on a regular basis...

If the gap is closed the team of TRAINED heroes will rip the villains apart (especially if Hit Girl has knives and her blade stick as part of standard gear, her height difference will also throw all the villains off).

So in most scenarios with standard gear... Kick Ass team for the win.

#13 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Typo in the above... ''Harley dodges bullets? Well she's NOT the only one who can do this then.''