Kick Ass and Hit Girl VS Casey Jones

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

So who wins? Casey has prep, golf club, 2 bats, and hockey stick.. Hit Girl has a katana, and Kick Ass has his clubs

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Casey Jones SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

I'd go Casey Jones. Kickass is a none factor, he's a completely crappy fighter that Casey would annihilate in moments. Casey has taken out whole foot squads, stood against mutants that even the turtles had trouble with and kicked Raphael's ass six ways to sunday the first time they met. Hit Girl would go down against Casey.

AworkofArt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AworkofArt123
@Crom-Cruach said:
" I'd go Casey Jones. Kickass is a none factor, he's a completely crappy fighter that Casey would annihilate in moments. Casey has taken out whole foot squads, stood against mutants that even the turtles had trouble with and kicked Raphael's ass six ways to sunday the first time they met. Hit Girl would go down against Casey. "
Speak the truth brother. Casey Jones is so BA that he is easily on par with the TMNT, which is why they keep him as a close ally. He more then holds his own against mutated creatures that any other person would be torn apart by.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@AworkofArt123:  Really the whole Turtle universe is under-rated simply because most people are grossly misinformed by this world and because, the various problems the series has had: passing through different writers and companies, retcons confusing readers immensely and inconsistent writing causing massive PIS leads to most people to have no idea how good the characters in the TMNT universe are.
JeffreyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By JeffreyBrown

kick ass will find a way ( and hit girl will pop a cap on his ass right between the eyes) believe it ( and I am talking about the comics version )

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@JeffreyBrown:  She doesn't her guns in this battle. Kickass will be taken down without effort in moments by Casey and if you think hit girl with a katana can take Casey, you have no idea who Casey is.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By The_Warlord

Casey

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theiconic

ass kick'd!   ...Casey puts him outta commission in secs...hit girl os raw  but  Casey beat raphael whos a deff strong aggressor!  Case uses a mace ,to stop  hit girl  Casey  wins this

JeffreyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By JeffreyBrown
@Crom-Cruach:  I know about the man a little ( but I loved to root for the under dog ) yes hit girl is out classed and out matched in every way and kick ass would only get in the and serve as a punching bag but then again I read into the graphic novel a little to much before the movie came out but I will give it to you besides your right ( no use in me sounding like a crazed fan boy !) but kick ass could serve as a distraction for awhile until hit-girl could quickly devise a plan to counter act his fourth coming attacks with his clubs and fighting style ..but this is my opinion on whether or not she could form a tactic  on the fly in the middle of a blood street fight with a skilled brawler who regularly fights ninjas and mutants on a weekly or daily basis in the big apple while on the other end we have hit-girl taking on mobsters and petty drug dealers on the mean streets of the same town ( well with her current training but kick -ass would be with in inch of his life in a head on hand 2 hand fight with kasey  without the help of hit-girl to ease the tenchion of the brutle onsluoght ) what I am trying to say give hit -girl the chance with lets say the litmited weapons at her disposle she could do a little damage on the Casey  Jones that is if kick ass can do something unexpected in the last minute like hit Casey in the kneecaps with his bats and hit-girl front flips behind him and his him in behind his kneecap with one of his loose golf clubs then its lights out ( finish him ) she goes into a frenzy and continues to beat Casey into a coma while kick -ass tages in the finshing melee to earn their win .

No Caption Provided
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NightFang3

Hitgirl solo

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@JeffreyBrown:  Nice scenario, but see as much as kickass is mighty for a 12 year old without powers (and she is). What you are talking about is a scenario that Casey has survived and beaten before. He's not just tough, he's a lethal fighter and he's smarter then most people think. Kickass wouldn't be worth anything because he would be down in 1-2 blows tops and he won't be getting up, he'll has a concussion putting him in ac coma. And in OP's description Casey also has prep, that means he knows who Hit Girl is. He's fought onslaught of ninjas, survived and stood up from blows by mutants with strenght far superior to humans. 

And that frenzy, it's nothing Casey can't deal with, she's still a 12 year old and he's a grown man who fights ninjas, mutants and more. That's more numerous and stronger groups.

Deduction: Casey can handle groups attacking him, groups of far superior numbers (like the foot, he took out a whole squad by himself in one issue). Kickass won't, kneecap him. He'll just get another baseball bat to the face.

PIS aside, Casey will win this. He's survived or beaten far worse. Kickass won't stop him and Hit-Girl won't either. These two are heading to a hospital and that last image in they will see is scary dude in a hockey match smashing their skulls in. 

I don't want to diss the Kickass team. all facts, feats and logic show that Casey is far superior to them together.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By angryvigilante

Hit girl solos

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@angryvigilante: only in her craziest dreams...
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@Crom-Cruach:  
Yep Casey could solo. But I think Hit Girl could give him some trouble
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Mr. Dead Pool:  It wouldn't be a total curbstomp. Hit Girl's pretty good for a 12 year old. But after seeing Casey take out a whole foot ninja squad, I have a hard time seeing her give him that much trouble. Casey is... brutal to say the least and he doesn't f**ck around when his life is in danger.
Avatar image for bob_agent_of_agency_x
bob agent of agency x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Hit-girl would blow his brains out (Literally)

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@bob agent of agency x:
She only has a katana
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@bob agent of agency x:  and Casey has faced guns before on numerous occasions. Considering he has prep he could deal with her having a gun with a plan. People need to stop thinking Hit Girl iks godlike she's not that powerful even for a street leveler.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock

Casey FTW!!

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Casey Jones lol?That ex-hocky player from tmnt who has no experince in fighting?Hit-Girl haves way better duribiltie and better fighting feats then casey.Hit girl dogde machine gun,pistols and shot guns fire from both film and comics.Hit-Girl Solos.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Bastro

casey

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Why?

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Bastro

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Why?

casey can hold his ground pretty well for a few mins fighting all four of the ninja turtles at once.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By FourthDeity

This is just hit girl vs casey.. Kick ass can't do a damn thing here LOL

Casey in a massive stomp

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Hit Girl can aslo hold hers too.In the film she was dodging gunfire by different types of guns and still took out the MOB who were twice her size and she's only 11.And it had also been shown in the kick ass comics.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Kick Ass can be a destraction and Hit-Girl can just go for the kill.

MonkeyStarship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casey solo

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming they're in character? If so, Casey gets slaughtered by Hit Girl. We all know Casey gets cocky often, he'll be even more cocky staring down at a little girl he thinks is just playing dress up. Hell, I'd actually say without prior knowledge, Casey would think Dave is a bigger threat, only to get his head lopped off.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman

This totally depends on which version of Casey. IDW loses. As does movie. I am not sure about Mirage. The 2003 Casey win, he's taken a hit across room by Triceratons IIRC.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mindy dismembers and decaps Casey.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for charlie_shipman
charlie_shipman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By charlie_shipman

Cassey jones will wipe the floor with kickass. Then will use his wide street smarts and fighting kills to end hit girl even thought it won't be easy

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kick ass will find a way ( and hit girl will pop a cap on his ass right between the eyes) believe it ( and I am talking about the comics version )

Um...that's not where the eyes are located.

:)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Creeper113

Casey Jones has over 25 years of feats behind him as a top notch street level brawler. Facing ninjas trained by Shredder, mutants, aliens, and robots. Hitgirl, while having awesome feats for a preteen crime fighter, isn't on par with Jones. She fights, bumbling mobsters and petty criminals, junkies and hoodlums. I can't think of any lethally trained adult that she has bested without an assist.