Kiba (from naruto) vs Krypto

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MAJESTY

who would win?

Avatar image for aidenn_fontane_hazel
Aidenn Fontane Hazel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary
Aidenn Fontane Hazel said:
".........."

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAJESTY

WOW.....you faggots just have no lives don't you?

CLONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CLONE

Krypto (that's all i got to say)

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary
MAJESTY said:
"WOW.....you faggots just have no lives don't you?
"
Putting this thread up just screams "no common sense".
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Triumphant

Krypto would certainly win this.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Resonate
MAJESTY said:
"

Im sorry did someone say something? because all I heard was this annoying high pitched squeal in the background of my life
Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"who would win?
"
  Amusing
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAJESTY
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

Im sorry did someone say something? because all I heard was this annoying high pitched squeal in the background of my life"
Was i even talking to you? seriously you weren't even apart of this and you come out of no where.and WTF is ''im sorry someone say something'' k first off nobody is talking really its called typing and 2nd you wouldn't hear anything your deaf you got deaf by your mother screaming in your ear everytime she saw your face.LMAO (people that are reading this right now are laughing at you but they wont admit it)
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hedatary

Dam man, your insults just come out of no where. Makes me laugh all the time. Thank you for the smile you bring me every time i see you. I realized why the mods never banned you, because your amusing to them and to us. Your entertainment.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MAJESTY
Hedatary said:
"Dam man, your insults just come out of no where. Makes me laugh all the time. Thank you for the smile you bring me every time i see you. I realized why the mods never banned you, because your amusing to them and to us. Your entertainment.
"
Now you see was it that bad to admit that? now everybody is happy it was a good thing to admit it.now that's a good boy (or girl) you know what heres a cookie.
Aidenn Fontane Hazel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

Im sorry did someone say something? because all I heard was this annoying high pitched squeal in the background of my life"
Was i even talking to you? seriously you weren't even apart of this and you come out of no where.and WTF is ''im sorry someone say something'' k first off nobody is talking really its called typing and 2nd you wouldn't hear anything your deaf you got deaf by your mother screaming in your ear everytime she saw your face.LMAO (people that are reading this right now are laughing at you but they wont admit it)
"
if someone had half a third of a brain then they'd know accounts, but hey, if thats how you roll, go ahead, if thats all you got then I guess thats all you got. lmao, people laughing while  they read what YOU wrote? They arent laughing for the reasons you think they are, trust me. Mom lied when she said all the kids were laughing with you buddy. Hedatary and I live for people like you, just got no idea whats going on. You know where you are? You're in the jungle bitch
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary
MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"Dam man, your insults just come out of no where. Makes me laugh all the time. Thank you for the smile you bring me every time i see you. I realized why the mods never banned you, because your amusing to them and to us. Your entertainment.
"
Now you see was it that bad to admit that? now everybody is happy it was a good thing to admit it.now that's a good boy (or girl) you know what heres a cookie.
"
.....you really don't understand what that meant, do you?
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Glorious

uhhhh yeah... krypto curbstomp

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MAJESTY
Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
Yeah it meant that you were trying to be nice to me.and yeah man you were laughing at my insults and u know what i don't get why don't you guys admit it? its not likes it's a crime to laugh.just laugh at the joke no need to act all cool and type dots.thats all im sayin.oh and btw you started this with your dot typing.you know what next time don't bother coming to my battles.

anyways... back to the battle im going for kiba on this one.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Resonate
Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

It's ok Hedatary, let's just pretend that he actually knows what he's doing right now while he's spell checking his posts to make sure we dont have a single flaw to pick at, because you know thats why he's taking so long to come back with these fifth grade disses
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Glorious

what can kiba do to krypto

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary
Kadaj said:
"what can kiba do to krypto
"
...Bark at him?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hedatary
Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

It's ok Hedatary, let's just pretend that he actually knows what he's doing right now while he's spell checking his posts to make sure we dont have a single flaw to pick at, because you know thats why he's taking so long to come back with these fifth grade disses"
Thank you. I needed that.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MAJESTY
Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

It's ok Hedatary, let's just pretend that he actually knows what he's doing right now while he's spell checking his posts to make sure we dont have a single flaw to pick at, because you know thats why he's taking so long to come back with these fifth grade disses"
LMAO it only takes me seconds unlike you guys my brain works fast.and don't get jealous cause i can insult people and you can't.and let me ask you a question when was the last time you shut off your computer?
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Resonate
MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

LMAO it only takes me seconds unlike you guys my brain works fast.and don't get jealous cause i can insult people and you can't.and let me ask you a question when was the last time you shut off your computer?
"

how about I ask you a better one...when was the last time you turned on your brain?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Triumphant

How, exactly, would kiba beat Krypto?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hedatary
Hedatary said:
"Kadaj said:
"what can kiba do to krypto
"
...Bark at him?
"

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MAJESTY
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

how about I ask you a better one...when was the last time you turned on your brain?"
Makes no sense what so ever.''when was the last time you turned on your brain'' god... you suck you know what just run off to google and look up jokes
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Resonate
MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

how about I ask you a better one...when was the last time you turned on your brain?"
Makes no sense what so ever.''when was the last time you turned on your brain'' god... you suck you know what just run off to google and look up jokes
"

what like you? Hahaha, you think that I would actually waste my time explaining something to you? Knock Knock jokes are about the tip of your philosophical reach, if you can actually throw something out there that can actually do someone some emotional damage, then ok. You? I read you like a book already, you're just a bundle of insecurity trying to make people laugh with stupid threads on a wiki site about comic books. You use big five letter words to seem like you passed middle school, but in reality your parents hate you and you're sisters just some crack whore. Now come on, just cough it up, you got nothing. You;re nervous because of this. Me? I dont care, Im indifferent to what you say, in the words of George Carlin "I have always been willing to put myself at great personal risk for the sake of entertainment. On that note, I have always been willing to put YOU and great personal risk, for the very same reason."  Not that there's anything to personally risk here. Show some maturity, all you did was escalate something that you didnt need to worry about. If you ever get the brown off your nose you can come back and apologize to everyone in this thread who you oh so kindly graced with your insolence.
D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By D-Mon

I would think that Krypto would win.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

what like you? Hahaha, you think that I would actually waste my time explaining something to you? Knock Knock jokes are about the tip of your philosophical reach, if you can actually throw something out there that can actually do someone some emotional damage, then ok. You? I read you like a book already, you're just a bundle of insecurity trying to make people laugh with stupid threads on a wiki site about comic books. You use big five letter words to seem like you passed middle school, but in reality your parents hate you and you're sisters just some crack whore. Now come on, just cough it up, you got nothing. You;re nervous because of this. Me? I dont care, Im indifferent to what you say, in the words of George Carlin "I have always been willing to put myself at great personal risk for the sake of entertainment. On that note, I have always been willing to put YOU and great personal risk, for the very same reason."  Not that there's anything to personally risk here. Show some maturity, all you did was escalate something that you didnt need to worry about. If you ever get the brown off your nose you can come back and apologize to everyone in this thread who you oh so kindly graced with your insolence."
LOL
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MAJESTY
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

what like you? Hahaha, you think that I would actually waste my time explaining something to you? Knock Knock jokes are about the tip of your philosophical reach, if you can actually throw something out there that can actually do someone some emotional damage, then ok. You? I read you like a book already, you're just a bundle of insecurity trying to make people laugh with stupid threads on a wiki site about comic books. You use big five letter words to seem like you passed middle school, but in reality your parents hate you and you're sisters just some crack whore. Now come on, just cough it up, you got nothing. You;re nervous because of this. Me? I dont care, Im indifferent to what you say, in the words of George Carlin "I have always been willing to put myself at great personal risk for the sake of entertainment. On that note, I have always been willing to put YOU and great personal risk, for the very same reason."  Not that there's anything to personally risk here. Show some maturity, all you did was escalate something that you didnt need to worry about. If you ever get the brown off your nose you can come back and apologize to everyone in this thread who you oh so kindly graced with your insolence."
Im sorry but this is going to make you cry i didin't read a thing you typed and im thinking people didn't read what you type also.lmao it took you a whole hour to type that you just missed your favorite show on the food channel fatty sorry your remote can't rewind.but i have dish i can bring the show back for you if you kiss my ass............ok thanks now you can watch.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Resonate

take a nice, hard look at the comment above yours dumbass

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Triumphant
MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

Im sorry but this is going to make you cry i didin't read a thing you typed and im thinking people didn't read what you type also.lmao it took you a whole hour to type that you just missed your favorite show on the food channel fatty sorry your remote can't rewind.but i have dish i can bring the show back for you if you kiss my ass............ok thanks now you can watch.
"

LOL LOL! Keep it up guys, this startin to get good.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MAJESTY
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
if someone had half a third of a brain then they'd know accounts, but hey, if thats how you roll, go ahead, if thats all you got then I guess thats all you got. lmao, people laughing while  they read what YOU wrote? They arent laughing for the reasons you think they are, trust me. Mom lied when she said all the kids were laughing with you buddy. Hedatary and I live for people like you, just got no idea whats going on. You know where you are? You're in the jungle bitch
"
Now you are a faggot.lmao what brought you here seriously? its like you kids are in love with me every battle i post you kids come in to type in it.im i that important in your lives? GOD... you people have no lives.and lmao did i even say your name or something? what got you mad? seriously get off there dicks.everytime u think they post something u think u have to post to.what a faggot...this is suppose to be a battle all you need to do is post the winner and why no need to start a fight.but if you want me to make you go emo thats fine with me man.and just for replying im going to cut your internet and trust me with out the internet your life is over.
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Glorious

hey you guys why dont we just put are opinions on the fight and stop fighting you all are at fault here just say krypto and be done with it

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Triumphant
Kadaj said:
"hey you guys why dont we just put are opinions on the fight and stop fighting you all are at fault here just say krypto and be done with it
"

NO!! KEEP FIGHTING!! ITS HILARIOUS!
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MAJESTY
Kadaj said:
"hey you guys why dont we just put are opinions on the fight and stop fighting you all are at fault here just say krypto and be done with it
"
Agreed.
Aidenn Fontane Hazel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAJESTY said:
"Aidenn Fontane Hazel said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
Now you are a faggot.lmao what brought you here seriously? its like you kids are in love with me every battle i post you kids come in to type in it.im i that important in your lives? GOD... you people have no lives.and lmao did i even say your name or something? what got you mad? seriously get off there dicks.everytime u think they post something u think u have to post to.what a faggot...this is suppose to be a battle all you need to do is post the winner and why no need to start a fight.but if you want me to make you go emo thats fine with me man.and just for replying im going to cut your internet and trust me with out the internet your life is over.
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Just this very post proves that Ive confused you with just two accounts...what is this, like the CV mental retardation help center? Ok, lets count...so far...Ive used....1, 2....2!!!! 2!!!!! 2!!!!!! Accounts. Did the ! help you out? They say that generally helps out autistics, but I dont know. See, youve been talking to both of them. If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Emo? Do you know what that even means? I dont kno if this'll make you cry but Ive only read about two sentences of what youve written this entire time, and all Ive gotten is severe retardation just flowing out....IM gonna stop now because I dont wanan hurt your feelings or take a 24 hour ban slap, but hey, Im sure a big guy like you can take it...just hold off on the potato chips
Aidenn Fontane Hazel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valor said:

LOL LOL! Keep it up guys, this startin to get good."
I would have, but he started using simple stuff rather than the intellect he doesnt have to fight me. The only thing that works on the internet is intelligence, which is something he's slightly lacking in. If we were ont eh streets he'd already be done though, the fight wouldnt have lasted this long.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MAJESTY
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Just this very post proves that Ive confused you with just two accounts...what is this, like the CV mental retardation help center? Ok, lets count...so far...Ive used....1, 2....2!!!! 2!!!!! 2!!!!!! Accounts. Did the ! help you out? They say that generally helps out autistics, but I dont know. See, youve been talking to both of them. If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Emo? Do you know what that even means? I dont kno if this'll make you cry but Ive only read about two sentences of what youve written this entire time, and all Ive gotten is severe retardation just flowing out....IM gonna stop now because I dont wanan hurt your feelings or take a 24 hour ban slap, but hey, Im sure a big guy like you can take it...just hold off on the potato chips
"
WTF 2 accounts in one post? OK.... you must make accounts for a living then.you know what i feel sorry for some of you guys so here www.getjobs.com you will finally get a job there i hoped i helped.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Resonate
MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

"
WTF 2 accounts in one post? OK.... you must make accounts for a living then.you know what i feel sorry for some of you guys so here www.getjobs.com you will finally get a job there i hoped i helped.
"
you definitely helped brighten my evening, I havent been around somebody this stupid in a while...keep it up man, it must be difficult, I know I'd have to try in order to come off as pathetic as you
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MAJESTY
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

"
"
you definitely helped brighten my evening, I havent been around somebody this stupid in a while...keep it up man, it must be difficult, I know I'd have to try in order to come off as pathetic as you
"
YOU F#CKIN SUCK! you haven't been around somebody stupid in a while? first off im smarter then you 2nd look around you your always with stupid people.im sorry but the stupidness runs in your family and yes so does the fatness to.

let me ask you a question what do you do for a living?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

"
"
"
YOU F#CKIN SUCK! you haven't been around somebody stupid in a while? first off im smarter then you 2nd look around you your always with stupid people.im sorry but the stupidness runs in your family and yes so does the fatness to.

"
How about I call the mods on you and you get banned.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

"
"
"

"
How about I call the mods on you and you get banned.
"
Yeah go on snitch.i made this battle for fun but you guys ruin it everytime i make a battle.if you don't like me stay out of my battles don't bother coming next time k.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43  Edited By Sparda
Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

That's the ownage post for today, folks....
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"

"
"
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

"
"
"

"
Go cry to your mother.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MAJESTY
Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
He didin't type a joke at all.he sucked i made him cry thats why hes not posting all i asked was ''what do you do for a living'' and he doesn't type.and you call hes jokes ownage? the kid sucked.your just sayin that to be nice but its your choice,your opinion.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
He didin't type a joke at all.he sucked i made him cry thats why hes not posting all i asked was ''what do you do for a living'' and he doesn't type.and you call hes jokes ownage? the kid sucked.your just sayin that to be nice but its your choice,your opinion.
"
How the hell did you make him cry?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sparda
MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"
He's not posting because he's offline......it's very simple. You click on the 'Who's Online" at the top of the page....

He didn't post a joke.....

Thank you for stating that it's my opinion, I'm aware of that.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"
He's not posting because he's offline......it's very simple. You click on the 'Who's Online" at the top of the page....

Thank you for stating that it's my opinion, I'm aware of that."
He is going through puberty ignore him.

Just for majesty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty All th info he needs.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MAJESTY
Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"

Yeah anyways im off for a vacation.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sparda
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"

He is going through puberty ignore him.

Just for majesty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty All th info he needs.

"

I was just stating some facts that were probably pretty obvious in the first place. Eh.

MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"

Yeah anyways im off for a vacation.
"

Enjoy.