Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, after the events of Ep3, The Emperor hunted for ancient sith knowledge and spent a great deal of time improving his powers and techniques, even making new ones up as he went along. He taught some to Vader, so Vader should SOLO the three Jedi Masters at the same time. I mean, if you are going to use include the Force Unleashed story ( ughhh ) by that time, Starkiller could bring down a Star Destroyer by force pulling it and he only barely managed to beat Vader. The gap between Return of the Jedi Vader and Ep3 Jedi masters is massive.

Tenabris is just a bonus, Vader wouldnt need him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShootingNova

Wait, what? Seriously? Vader solo? Nobody is soling here, and Vader gets stomped if he tries to solo. And LOL at Tenebrous being a bonus. Tenebrous is stronger than Vader.

@P0rtal said:

Starkiller could bring down a Star Destroyer by force pulling it and he only barely managed to beat Vader.

For the billionth time, Galen Marek did not pull down a Star Destroyer, it was already falling and he merely guided its trajectory to the Junk Cannon.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterJohn

Who wins then?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

We don't have a whole lot of feats from Tenebrous, but I'm confident in his ability to take down Kit Fisto and Mundi. This leaves Vader and him against Mace, who loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't say for sure. Vader and Sidious were supposed to be the two most powerful force users of all time. Mace was dumb enough to not see Anikans attack coming, and Sidious fended off FOUR...count them...FOUR Jedi Masters with enough skill to coax Mace exactly where he needed to be and end the fight just as Anikan ran inside. Yes, Darth Vader SOLOS all of them. His power drastically increased after the events of Episode 3. None of the Jedi masters prior were even remotely close.

@ShootingNova said:

Wait, what? Seriously? Vader solo? Nobody is soling here, and Vader gets stomped if he tries to solo. And LOL at Tenebrous being a bonus. Tenebrous is stronger than Vader.

@P0rtal said:

Starkiller could bring down a Star Destroyer by force pulling it and he only barely managed to beat Vader.

For the billionth time, Galen Marek did not pull down a Star Destroyer, it was already falling and he merely guided its trajectory to the Junk Cannon.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@P0rtal: No, they are not the two most powerful Force users. Luke and Palpatine are, but in theory, the Bedlam Spirits are (followed by the Ones and Abeloth).

I am well aware of how powerful Vader was after RotS, thank you very much, and I am also well aware that he does not solo all of them. He can defeat them all individually, but not solo them.

And for that matter, Tenebrous is stronger than Vader anyways. Far superior speed and agility, significantly better Force barrier, superior TK, and more knowledge on various esoteric Force powers.

DarthTyrannus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tenebrous is maybe stronger/equal as regards force power but does he have any dueling feats. I think of him as a moderate duelist maybe equal to plaugeis so I think he could beat fisto and mudi by way of force and dueling combined. then on the other side vader holds his own in a duel against windu long enough for tenebrous to help him so I would conclude sith win 8-9/10

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team sith takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk where go rate Tenebrous but Vader is the strongest character here by a good margin

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mace engages Tenebrous, he stands a fair chance of defeating him. The question is whether or not Kit and Ki-Adi can hold off Vader for the duration of Mace and Tenebrous' fight. I'm inclined to say no, but what would happen if Vader and Mace emerged from their respective fights at around the same time? If Vader is bearing any significant injuries from his fight with the two masters, a victory for the Jedi isn't out of the question. Still, I think this is something of a best-case-scenario for the Jedi; the majority probably belongs to the Sith.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith win I'd say.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Sith stomp, Tenebrous can solo.

sznurek066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova "I am well aware of how powerful Vader was after RotS, thank you very much, and I am also well aware that he does not solo all of them. He can defeat them all individually, but not solo them."

I know you are an sw universe expert because I have seen you in a lot of threads connected to this universe. But are you sure this statement is true? I always thought that Vader is comparable to Rots Anakin being better skilled and more durable but at the same time slower and less agile.
And knowing that Anakin is very powerful I wouldn't call him mace windu equal.
I think mace still has better chances in a 1v1 battle beetwen him and Vader.
And another thing is this one scene with windu which is also very debatable(we know which one,and I know Mace was really amped). Because it's debatable it's hard to state how powerful he really is. If he was wining against Sidious even heavily amped this is a great feat if not he is probably considerably weaker than some people think but still near gm level.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Dispray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Sith could solo. Together they destroy them, literally.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sznurek066: Mate, if you find someone's posts from four and a half years ago, chances are their views have changed, lol.

Although no, I don't believe Vader can solo. Mace can very arguably take him alone; if not then the remaining two Jedi would serve as sufficient distractions for Mace to beat Vader.

That being said, I don't debate SW anymore so I can't offer you a particularly long treatise on this. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Sith, solidly.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@foxerdes: I'll probably float around every now and then. Won't commit to debating, though. :)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Thanks. Good luck here and elsewhere. :)

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sith stomp

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My eyes hurt looking at the OP

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sith, handily. Either of them can should be able hold off Mace long enough for the other to kill Mundi and Fisto.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I go by the arguments made here on CV, Mace was only able to compete with Sidious due to his Vaapad amp, and the circumstances surrounding the fall of the republic. On any normal day, he was far weaker than Sidious.

Other arguments on CV have stated that Mace is no match for Tenebrous, either, but most generally find Mace to be solid competition for Vader, whom everyone also places below Tenebrous.

Vader and Mace have a standoff. If Mace isn't that much more powerful than Fisto and Mundi, then they should at least provide Tenebrous with a robust duel, in which he ultimately prevails. He then joins Vader to absolutely murder Windu.

Sith win, nearly every single time.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Fisto is a canonical superior to General Grievous, and Mundi was able to perform as a near-equal to Grievous despite possessing a plethora of devastatingly influential disadvantages, suggesting that he, at full capacity, is more than likely an equal or superior to Grievous. Thus, there is no case to be made for Vader besting the 2, and given Windu's legitimate canonical besting of Sidious(as confirmed by George Lucas), Tenebrous will also fall.

Team 1, 10/10 unless Tenebrous takes the duo.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisto barely dealt with a smoking wreck of Grievous after barely staying alive with a fresh Grievous with his padawan and backup clones.

Mundi knows Soresu. The best form for countering Greivous and lost convincingly. Repeatedly.

Windu has only been canonically confirmed to contend with Sidious. Not beat him. Sidious is better than all Jedi of the prequel era and Mace is canonically below Yoda.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

Vader fights Mace while Tenebrous stomps the other Jedi with the Force.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace takes tenebrous handily tbh.....his lightning can't overwhelm him as easily and He would simply reflect his energy back at him simar to sheev and win in sabers.