#1 Posted by dondave (36682 posts) - - Show Bio

The Grandmaster has manipulated these planets into going to war with each other.

Due to the Grandmasters fiddling the martians have lost their telepathy and intangibility.

Battle takes place on Jupiter

Each planet has 3 Billion Soldiers.

Martian Manhunter leads Mars, Superman leads Krypton and Mr Majestic leads Khera

#2 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have given it to Mars but seeing as how they have no telepathy or intangibility I'll give it to Khera

#3 Edited by ComicStooge (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians. Without telepathy and intangibility, two of their greatest advantages, they would lose to Kryptonians.

From what I understand, most Kherubims are more physically like Zealot then they are Majestic.

At the same time, due to the fight being on Jupiter, the Kryptonians will be somewhat less powerful, due to being further away from the sun. Despite this they still have heat vision to deal with Martians.

All in all though, I'd give it to the Kryptonians.

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, are these Green or White Martians?

#5 Posted by dondave (36682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Half are White Martians and half are green, but they are both working together

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Can Kryptonians sun dip?

#7 Posted by dondave (36682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Nah

#8 Posted by ComicStooge (12611 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ComicStooge: Nah

Right.

Are Kherubim warlords involved in the fight, or just Majestic?

Also, sorry about the questions, there's just a lot of variables involved.

#9 Posted by dondave (36682 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Yeah they're involved

#10 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Kryptonians. Without telepathy and intangibility, two of their greatest advantages, they would lose to Kryptonians.

From what I understand, most Kherubims are more physically like Zealot then they are Majestic.

At the same time, due to the fight being on Jupiter, the Kryptonians will be somewhat less powerful, due to being further away from the sun. Despite this they still have heat vision to deal with Martians.

All in all though, I'd give it to the Kryptonians.

this and i like the kherubim a lot more lol

#11 Posted by Stompa (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

They would need a LOT warlords to compete. Kherubim have different types like shapers (i think they are called like this) like warblade, Coda warriors like zealot and there slave race like Maul is one. Without telepathy and intangibility i agree that kryptonians should be able to take it.