#2 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

This current Kharn?

#3 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@bump1010: Metal Gear characters automatically lose

#4 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 i'd like to get your opinion on this before I make a full decision. You know both these characters and I only know Kharn. Unless these something i'm missing I think Kharn can win this but I could be swayed depending on if theres something i'm unaware of.

#8 Posted by dakkad00d (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn is a beast, but even with his insane reflexes (still a Space Marine), I'm pretty sure Raiden can slice faster, having said that, I really doubt that even Raiden's sword is strong enough to slice Power Armor (since it can take power weapons and survive), and a single shot from Kharn's plasma pistol will make Raiden into smoke, and if he gets hit with Gorechild he is turning into ground beef.

In short, Raiden has to play it perfectly, running and hitting Kharn several times, because, if he makes a single mistake, its game over for him.

Kharn wins 8 out of 10 fights IMO.

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@cadencev2 i'd like to get your opinion on this before I make a full decision. You know both these characters and I only know Kharn. Unless these something i'm missing I think Kharn can win this but I could be swayed depending on if theres something i'm unaware of.

This is overall a great fight actually.

@dakkad00d said:

Kharn is a beast, but even with his insane reflexes (still a Space Marine), I'm pretty sure Raiden can slice faster, having said that, I really doubt that even Raiden's sword is strong enough to slice Power Armor (since it can take power weapons and survive), and a single shot from Kharn's plasma pistol will make Raiden into smoke, and if he gets hit with Gorechild he is turning into ground beef.

In short, Raiden has to play it perfectly, running and hitting Kharn several times, because, if he makes a single mistake, its game over for him.

Kharn wins 8 out of 10 fights IMO.

Raiden has benefits of a Rail Gun he actually uses and EMP Grenades. Which may not work at all when Khorns Armour and gear is indeed possessed by Chaos Warp.

My Breakdown.

Speed

Both Kharn and Raiden have insane Speed. Kharn is actually alot faster than normal Space Marines. In novels it is quoted to be millisecond timing! That is insane Spider Man fast. Raiden likewise speed been hinted at Mach 2.

Even

Strength

Kharn is a maybe 10 toner max. Raiden is 500 toner easy.

Raiden

Durability

Raiden has insane Exo Armor and Cyborg parts instead of living tissue. He can fight with most his body wrecked to a degree. He has been shot and pierced rather easy as well cut. Kharn on the other hand has Chaos Empowered Power Armour that grants a automatic force field of sorts that can turn away molecule separating Power Weapons. Add to this Kharn Aura of Dark Glory which makes range Attacks useless, think Fortune in MGS2, and Kharn himself has shown 100 toner blunt force resistance by taking poundings from Angron himself. Also Kharn, unlike Raiden, has a insane Healing Factor and Steel bones to keep chugging.

Kharn

Weapons

Raiden has a super heated cut thru most steel Sword and known to carry a Rail Gun. Both are more than a match to beat a Powered Armour foe, however Kharn's Chaos Armour and Aura of Dark Glory would help negate that. Kharn meanwhile has Gore Child which is a energy field Demon Powered Chain Axe that can cut thru anything and devours souls. Add to this a Plasma Pistol with the temperatures of a sun.

Kharn

Skill

Raiden is the best trained in covert ops. He was meant to replace Snake, and very proven Close Combat Swordsman by beating the best Swordsman Jet Stream Sam. However Kharn has been fighting and killing more powerful foes on a larger battlefields for over 10,000 years. He has kill counts in the Millions. He once killed over a Million in the battle of Terra! Killing Space Marines, Custodes, and Guard in the Millions! One Battle!

Kharn

Winner is Kharn!

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Having heard your take i'll stick with my initial thought :)

#11 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Didn't Angron lift thousands of tons off of himself at one point?

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: During the Horus Heresy 2 thousand tons of rubble from a fortress gets dropped on him and he burst out of it pretty much unharmed. So yeah Kharn is damn durable to take a beating from that guy and not even get KO'd.

#13 Edited by dondave (35892 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn

#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by bump1010 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn still wins.