#1 Posted by Strider92 (15257 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn The Betrayer (40k)

• Kharn is current post-Heresy
  • Has his standard gear (plasma pistol, gorechild etc..)
  • Morals On for both sides
  • No prep for both sides
  • Win by Death or KO

Round 1:

DC

Batman, Deathstroke, Cassandra Cain, Lady Shiva, Black Canary

Round 2:

Marvel

Wolverine, Sabretooth, X-23, Captain America, Spider-man, Venom(Flash)

Round 3:

Wildstorm

Zealot and Crimson

Round 4:

Marvel

Hulk

#2 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it!

Round 1: Kharn lolstomps no one there has a chance of even slowing him down let alone beating him.

Round 2: Kharn wins with Spider-man or Venom as the last guy standing.

Round 3: Kharn wins with moderate difficulty

Round 4: Kharn wins easily if Hulk is in-character. Gorechild will just tear his soul out as soon as Hulk attempted to tank damage. If Hulk is out of character he might win via thunderclaps but that also means he'd need info on Kharn's gear to know to keep away from Gorechild.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is good actually. IMO...

R1: Stomps.

R2: I see Venom and 2 Healers with Adamntium Blades causing major damage. They are as fast and Venom is way stronger. Also it take Gorechild some blood shed to Soul steal. I dont see it working in time or killing a symbiot as they have no Soul. Maybe why GR PS didnt work. Maybe.....

R3: I think they have the skill, stats, and gear to win. 50/50

R4: LMAO Stomp for Kharn. Gorechild will get worked up quick with the blows on Hulk and One Shot.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (15257 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

R4: LMAO Stomp for Kharn. Gorechild will get worked up quick with the blows on Hulk and One Shot.

Yeah i'm starting to realize I may have screwed up there. I'll try and find some who won't try to take Kharn's attacks and draw the fight out a bit.