never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by death or KO.In character.

Round 1- Bone Claw Wolverine vs Khan

Round 2- Wolverine has his adamantium vs Khan when he fought the Klingons.They start 20 ft from each other.The battle takes place in the forest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

Probably would lean towards Khan if this movie Wolverine we are debating here though I admittedly don't know anything about Khan.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

1 - Can't think of any piercing durability for Khan and I don't think there was any notable martial arts skill for either. I'm just going to assume they're equal there. However, I'm pretty sure Wolverine did tank blunt damage comparable to what Khan gave out. Probably Wolverine.

2 - Wolverine liked tanking damage - it really affected him when he lost his healing factor in The Wolverine. I could see him trying to take a ship-wrecking attack and losing a stomach for his troubles, then going down permanently after a few more shots.

I'm not basing off of when Wolverine healing factor was messed up.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@never_give_up said:

@mitran said:

1 - Can't think of any piercing durability for Khan and I don't think there was any notable martial arts skill for either. I'm just going to assume they're equal there. However, I'm pretty sure Wolverine did tank blunt damage comparable to what Khan gave out. Probably Wolverine.

2 - Wolverine liked tanking damage - it really affected him when he lost his healing factor in The Wolverine. I could see him trying to take a ship-wrecking attack and losing a stomach for his troubles, then going down permanently after a few more shots.

I'm not basing off of when Wolverine healing factor was messed up.

Neither was I, I was just saying that he liked tanking damage and The Wolverine showed it the most. I probably could have worded that better.

Yea lol but no prob I get what your saying.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

Khan is a more intelligent fighter and physically stronger.

Those are the only things he has over Wolverine, though. Logan should win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie version? Wolverine takes this handily he has a crazy healing factor, Nothing Khan can do to damage him

Loading Video...

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Khan. Khan is stronger, faster, smarter. He'd find a way to negate those bone claws. In that case, he beats Wolverine. Probably wouldn't be able to kill him, but he'd win the fight.

Round 2: Khan. If Khan blasted Wolverine with that monstrous gun, only the adamantium would survive. (But without that big gun, Wolverine wins)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@goldking said:

Round 1: Khan. Khan is stronger, faster, smarter. He'd find a way to negate those bone claws. In that case, he beats Wolverine. Probably wouldn't be able to kill him, but he'd win the fight.

Round 2: Khan. If Khan blasted Wolverine with that monstrous gun, only the adamantium would survive. (But without that big gun, Wolverine wins)

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Earthquake_2123

@jedixman: Wolverine was easily incapacitated by a bullet in the X-men last stand shown here at 00:21-23.

Loading Video...

His durability isn't up to par to par with Khan's physical durability(durable to tank punches like nothing) weaponry(powerful enough to explode ships) and accuracy(enough disarm Spock at point blank range) On top of his superior strength(strong enough to withstand a Vulcan death grip and not die, tank phaser blast unphased, and crush human sculls), intellect, speed and fighting ability(shown in his fight with Spock and the Klingons). Khan takes both rounds. If the fight is to K.O which it is.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I go with Wolverine both rounds. Dat healing factor! :0

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: Is that supposed to protect him getting knocked unconscious? Bullet proofs all across comics have been K.Oed before and movie Wolverine was K.Oed by a bullet to head. Khan is capable, with his weaponry and fist, of doing more or the same amount of blunt force damage to Wolfie for the K.O

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Earthquake_2123

@highku: Khan is stronger, has superior reaction/faster, and is a better fighter. Bone claws won't do anything to a guy who can tank blasters, resist Vulcan death grips, and crush skulls with his hands. He's a genetically altered super alien with futuristic tech that can disintegrate large ships and teleport to other galaxies in an instant. What does Wolfie have to stop that if he can K.Oed by one blast/multiple blast like he got K.Oed by that Bullet. He couldn't even get close to Khan without being hurt. Khan a guy who doesn't tire and has regenerative healing blood that even saved Kirk from dying. Wolverine has no strength or fighting feats to match. He gets stomped in round 1 and loses majority of Round 2 if Khan is allowed the same weapons he has in his fight with the Klingons, shown above.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@earthquake_2123:

... I hate you, Comicvine... I hate you... -_-

It deleted my message, and I'm not in the mood to type it again...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JediXMan  Moderator

@highku: Khan is stronger, has superior reaction/faster, and is a better fighter. Bone claws won't do anything to a guy who can tank blasters, resist Vulcan death grips, and crush skulls with his hands.

First of all, they're not blasters, they're phasers. And if memory serves, they were on stun. Could be wrong, but I believe they were.

I don't see how his ability to crush skulls would factor into his durability, since strength and durability are not the same thing - and his ability to do so won't matter in the case of Wolverine's bones. His regular bone structure is arguably greater than a normal skull, considering he was able to take a nuke even with the bone claws.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By isaac_clarke

@jedixman said:

@earthquake_2123 said:

@highku: Khan is stronger, has superior reaction/faster, and is a better fighter. Bone claws won't do anything to a guy who can tank blasters, resist Vulcan death grips, and crush skulls with his hands.

First of all, they're not blasters, they're phasers. And if memory serves, they were on stun. Could be wrong, but I believe they were.

I don't see how his ability to crush skulls would factor into his durability, since strength and durability are not the same thing - and his ability to do so won't matter in the case of Wolverine's bones. His regular bone structure is arguably greater than a normal skull, considering he was able to take a nuke even with the bone claws.

You're memory serves you right - Kahn at no point in the film brushes off phasers set to kill hitting him. And honestly there is no reason to assume stun would work any better on Wolverine's considerably stronger healing factor.

Just to add: Vulcan's don't have death grips.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@earthquake_2123 said:

You're memory serves you right - Kahn at no point in the film brushes off phasers set to kill hitting him. And honestly there is no reason to assume stun would work any better on Wolverine's considerably stronger healing factor.

Just to add: Vulcan's don't have death grips.

So essentially, his best durability feats involve surviving the ship crash and taking hits from Spock.

Yeah, I'm not seeing how Khan wins this.

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: On top of his superior strength(strong enough to withstand a Vulcan death grip and not die, tank phaser blast unphased, and crush human sculls)-Earthquake_2123 I said phasers in my first post. I don't know why I said blasters in the last one which you responded to lol. Sorry about that. To answer your question. Yes, they where on stun but as Mitran said they did nothing but slightly push him back with little to no effect on his body, paralysis wise. When did Wolverine tank a nuke? I posted a vid of easily getting incapacitated by a bullet to the temple(with Adamantium). Khan is more than capable of doing more concussive damage than a bullet with his futuristic weaponry (shown to have the ability to destroy droid esk ships from close range), especially from 20 feet. Plus with his Superhuman sense he would have the accuracy to do so. The O.P stipulates the fights are won by death or KO. In character. The first round Wolfie has nothing to beat Khan with especially not Bone Claws. He loses due to his inferior strength and speed/reaction showing (Khan was taking out swarms of Klingons without being hit by any of their blast all while being positioned in one spot) .He gets K.Oed without a problem. Round 2 Khan takes him from a distance.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: On top of his superior strength(strong enough to withstand a Vulcan death grip and not die, tank phaser blast unphased, and crush human sculls)-Earthquake_2123 I said phasers in my first post. I don't know why I said blasters in the last one which you responded to lol. Sorry about that. To answer your question. Yes, they where on stun but as Mitran said they did nothing but slightly push him back with little to no effect on his body, paralysis wise.

As Isaac_Clarke noted, the Vulcan grip is not intended to kill. Therefore, the comparison is not much different from him taking phasers set on stun. So Khan's ability to take hits from non-fatal weapons does not impress me in the least.

When did Wolverine tank a nuke?

In the beginning of The Wolverine. He dives into a well, covering somebody. His skin is burned off, and the area around the well is decimated, as well as the interior of the well. He heals quickly after.

I posted a vid of easily getting incapacitated by a bullet to the temple(with Adamantium). Khan is more than capable of doing more concussive damage than a bullet with his futuristic weaponry (shown to have the ability to destroy droid esk ships from close range), especially from 20 feet.

PIS. In many other instances, Wolverine has taken hits without trouble. That one time, it knocked him out. But please not that he wasn't in a combat situation; he was being passive.

In X-Men Origins: Wolverine, he takes an adamantium bullet to the head, and it KOs him briefly, but that was adamantium.

Prove it. Prove that Khan's punches, not crushing power, deal more damage than a bullet. Also, even if it did, a fist and a bullet are different things because a bullet has a smaller impact radius, resulting in the damage being concentrated rather than spread out. So a fist with the same force as a bullet would actually do less damage than a bullet would.

Plus with his Superhuman sense he would have the accuracy to do so. The O.P stipulates the fights are won by death or KO. In character. The first round Wolfie has nothing to beat Khan with especially not Bone Claws. He loses due to his inferior strength and speed/reaction showing (Khan was taking out swarms of Klingons without being hit by any of their blast all while being positioned in one spot) .He gets K.Oed without a problem. Round 2 Khan takes him from a distance.

The fact that he was in one spot has more to do with the inept Klingons who couldn't hit a man who wasn't actively dodging anything.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By isaac_clarke

Physically, speed is pretty much the only thing I can recall Khan having on Wolverine in any significant way.

His best bet might be round two with the giant phaser canon, but it's showings didn't give me the impression it had the same intensity that Jean's TK tearing had in X3 and if that didn't put Wolverine down I don't see how Khan can do better. Lucky for Hughverine the Abrams-verse doesn't seem to have phasers that instantly vaporize its target.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@isaac_clarke:

Khan is probably faster than Wolverine. But Khan won't be able to put Wolverine down, and Wolverine's claws - bone or Adamantium - would hurt Khan.

Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Man you're good. I concede, Wolverine wins. You bring up some really valid points that counter my K.O with a bullet analysis. Logan has had other showing where he could take damage from a bullet or worse and didn't go down permanently. It just came to my memory, and I'm surprised you didn't use it, the scene from Origins, where he and Sabertooth were shot hundreds of times on a post after the War and they pretty much took it unphased. Prove it. Prove that Khan's punches, not crushing power, deal more damage than a bullet.- I can't and you're right they would do less damage anyway. Ohhh I almost thought I had you.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wolverine both rounds.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea ill be bold and say wolverine

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if Kahn has no crazy future tech/weapons to at least help, Logan takes him apart in both rounds.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Round 1: Wolverine. Unarmed Khan is at a big disadvantage.

Round 2: Khan with almost no difficulty.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to say Khan for both rounds. In round one, Wolverine wasn't all that impressive with just his bone claws. He wasn't martially adept really. Khan was martially adept, stronger, faster, more ferocious, and smarter. In round two, Khan was one gunslinging badass with those weapons. If it was just a random dude with those weapons, I'd give it to Wolverine. But Khan made gunslinging look like a dance. He'd nail Wolverine.

Khan takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: do you think it'd be an epic fight?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, Khan.