Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Khan from Star Trek: Into Darkness vs Deathstroke from Arrow. Slade is on Mirakuru. Both are blood-lusted and the fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse. Neither has prior knowledge of the other and they are both in street clothes with no weapons. Fight is to the death or incapacitation. Who wins and why?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember Into Darkness very well. I recall Khan basically standing still while Kirk pounded on him with everything he had, and then Khan was just kind of confused. That's pretty impressive durability, but Mirakuru soldiers can do the same, Roy actually injured his hand punching one. What other feats did Khan have? Can he keep up with Slade's fighting skill and speed?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember Into Darkness very well. I recall Khan basically standing still while Kirk pounded on him with everything he had, and then Khan was just kind of confused. That's pretty impressive durability, but Mirakuru soldiers can do the same, Roy actually injured his hand punching one. What other feats did Khan have? Can he keep up with Slade's fighting skill and speed?

The phasers they shot never put Khan down at all except for one where Khan was unexpectedly shot in the head but it seemed he faked it.His healing factor,or blood I guess,brought things back from the dead basically.Took down a platoon of Klingons like trash with his weaponry.Launched people with his kicks like Bucky did in TWS.It required Spock to take down Khan and yet Khan would've won if it wasn't for Uhura interfering.Khan was taking a beating from a pissed off Spock and wasn't unconscious till one big uppercut KO'd Khan out.That's what I remember...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Tough one, But I give it to Khan.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

Khan was a physical match with a bloodlusted Spock. To put that into perspective: Khan could crush a human's head with his bare hands. Spock was durable enough that his head wasn't crushed when Khan did the same to him. He also tanked phaser shots, overpowered Spock, and was not incapacitated by Spock's grip - he was in pain, but he was able to rip Spock's hand off of his neck.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@nickzambuto said:

Khan was a physical match with a bloodlusted Spock. To put that into perspective: Khan could crush a human's head with his bare hands. Spock was durable enough that his head wasn't crushed when Khan did the same to him. He also tanked phaser shots, overpowered Spock, and was not incapacitated by Spock's grip - he was in pain, but he was able to rip Spock's hand off of his neck.

When Slade was taking over the Amazo, he actually did kill a man by crushing his skull in a similar fashion to what you're describing. Although the guy's head didn't really explode or cave in, Slade just squeezed either side of him and he dropped to the floor dead. Although I don't think crushing a skull is outside of Deathstroke's capabilities either, I would call it an issue of violence and censoring rather than Slade's limits, considering Mirakuru guys are able to wreck steel and titanium with their bare hands on several occasions.

I don't know how powerful phaser shots are, but Deathstroke did tank getting blasted by that giant energy cannon when he was going after Caitlin and Cisco, which is probably comparable. I don't think Khan is really any better than a typical Mirakuru soldier, Grundy might be a better match for him given Deathstroke's superhuman speed and skill.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Night4345

Slade.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wrecks btw.He has every advantage over Khan,especially skill

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RandomSid82

@nfactor1995: Knowledge is power I guess...

All of Khan's abilities were enhanced, not just his strength and speed. That includes his intelligence, strategic thinking, and all senses.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kahn

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade in a good one

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Slade in a good one

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Slade

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BoringPerson

Still Deathstroke.

Tanking phazers isn't as impressive as taking assault rifle rounds through the chest with no visible discomfort or loss in fighting capability.

I still think Deathstroke's launching of that one dude on the island like 30 feet straight up with one hand is a better or at least equivalent strength feat than anything Khan, Cap, or WS has done in combat.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slaaaade WILSON Slaaaaade WILSON

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse
The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers