Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Movie/TV show versions of both. Khan is in-character and Flash is in the mindset he was in when he fought Arrow. Fight takes place at a four way intersection is Los Angeles at midnight (no traffic or cars around). Flash has his suit, Khan is as seen in the picture plus a phaser. Battle is to KO or incapacitation. Flash knows Khan is enhanced and Khan knows Barry is really fast but this is still a random encounter. Who wins and why?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hatemalingsia
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan gets beat to death

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided

Seriously, who do you think wins lol.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Considering Khan is significantly stronger and more intelligent than Oliver Queen I thought he'd have a shot in this fight considering Oliver kind of beat Flash

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Considering Khan is significantly stronger and more intelligent than Oliver Queen I thought he'd have a shot in this fight considering Oliver kind of beat Flash

No problem. Just messing around.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's being mind-controlled like he was in the episode, Flash could possibly lose a few rounds. He'll take the majority though

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you call Flash just running around him and hitting few times Arrow beating him then yeah.

If Flash would have wanted to kill him, he could have stabbed arrow like 500 times in their fight scene.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: I personally think Flash should've stomped him but everyone else I've talked to seems to think otherwise, that Arrow could in fact beat him straight up

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@nfactor1995 said:

If you call Flash just running around him and hitting few times Arrow beating him then yeah.

If Flash would have wanted to kill him, he could have stabbed arrow like 500 times in their fight scene.

This.The arrow Barry effortlessly caught out of the air in the beginning of the fight,he could've stuck it in Oliver's throat.There's no way Oliver should beat a bloodlusted, non held back by plot,Barry

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ostarion

@reaverlation said:

@sirneko said:

@nfactor1995 said:

This.The arrow Barry effortlessly caught out of the air in the beginning of the fight,he could've stuck it in Oliver's throat.There's no way Oliver should beat a bloodlusted, non held back by plot,Barry

When the Arrow was being dragged around on the rope in the beginning, the Flash literally could have just kept running and would've won

When the Arrow was falling off the building and shot the cable-arrows to save himself, the Flash knocked the first one down and could have won if he knocked it down the second time too (which for whatever reason he didn't)

This doesn't even apply to just this fight, almost every villain Barry fights I'm just sitting there shouting "just knock the gun out of his hand!" (in the case of Captain Cold) or something along those lines. It's one thing to want to make fights interesting, but when there's a solution glaringly obvious even to a toddler, it's just painful to watch

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion: There's a very good reason why Harrison and Star Labs feared a bloodlusted Barry and feared nobody would stop him.Oliver should've been destroyed by Barry

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirNeko

@nfactor1995 said:

@sirneko: I personally think Flash should've stomped him but everyone else I've talked to seems to think otherwise, that Arrow could in fact beat him straight up

They are just Arrow fans, all out Barry in the TV show can make cars, trains and humans freeze in time, but fights like snail.

He makes elaborate plans how to beat villains like Captain Cold and Pied Piper, while he could just literally punch their face in and have a coffee then run back without anyone noticing in Star LABs.

Take the fight with Tony for example of Plot. Barry went faster than sound, creating a sonic boom in the city to hit Tony. Tony reacted to the Sonic Boom and put his metal shield up. How is that possible? How did Tony hear the Sonic Boom before Barry because Barry was literally faster than sound.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sirneko: It is called writing a story and making money.