#1 Edited by TrevorPhilips (168 posts) - - Show Bio
V

Khan in star trek into darkness, v from v for vendetta, and captain america. You decide who wins. ALL MOVIE VERSIONS, otherwise, captain america would stomp all of them.

Khan

Round one - H2H, no weapons whatsoever. Location doesn't matter

Round two - Arsenal allowed

Round three - One week prep

Round four - who would you be more afraid of? (If they all existed in 2013 without the tech)

Round 5 (just added) - who do you think is the most badass?

I'm sure you all know who captain america is, so I'm not going to waste my time uploading a picture of him

#2 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Captain America

Round 2. Khan

Round 3. Could go either way

Round 4. Khan

#3 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Cap

Round 2 - Khan

Round 3 - V

Round 4 - Meh. Khan I guess. Mostly due to tech.

#4 Edited by TrevorPhilips (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I might as well do this too,

round 1 - Cap

round 2 - Khan

Round 3 - V or khan

Round 4 - Tie between V and Khan

Round 5 - Khan, but v comes in close second

#5 Posted by RogueShadow (9941 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Cap [If this is 616 which I'm assuming it is] stomps.

Round 2 - Khan, only due to superior tech.

Round 3 - V

Round 4 -Khan. Cap definitely wouldn't harm me since I'm an innocent civilian, V would be less likely than Khan to do so.

#6 Edited by JetiiMitra (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan in a clean sweep.

#7 Posted by TrevorPhilips (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Really? I think Cap has better H2H than khan

#8 Edited by JetiiMitra (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

@trevorphilips: Movie Cap had no real training that I recall. Most fights he won through physical superiority. But it's Khan's durability that makes me think he can win. Walking away from that crash at the end is far and away more impressive than anything Steve did.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 cap... had better physical feats... better fighting skills ( but by not that much)

round 2 khan... assuming he had all the stuff he had when whooping Klingon butt

round 3 khan... he is more ruthless and apathetic than both and thus less likely to hold back or worry about casualties

round 4 V at first glance.. but with a little more knowledge of who he is khan takes it. V is only an enemy of political powers and stuff. doesn't have anything against the common man.

round 5 between Khan and V again

#10 Posted by TrevorPhilips (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Caps senses and reflexes were much improved. so much that he could see faster than a bullet

#11 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan is a beast. Just wanted to add that.

#12 Posted by JetiiMitra (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

@trevorphilips said:

@mitran: Caps senses and reflexes were much improved. so much that he could see faster than a bullet

That was never stated in the movie. It's far more likely he was dodging the aim of the shooters rather than bullets that were already in motion.

When he fought Red Skull, someone of similar physicals who also had no training, they were fairly even. If anything, I would say RS had the upper hand for most of their fights. Khan showed some fighting skill in dealing with the Klingons and Spock, and with his probably superior strength and vastly superior durability/healing factor, Khan would be able to stay up and fight as long as necessary.

#13 Posted by RetconCrisis (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

Khan tanking a phaser to the body is enough durability for him to win for me. And taking a Vulcan's punches that can take down Gorr via H2H is fairly impressive as well. So he takes 1, 2, and 4. V can take 3. Then for 5 it's Khan. KHAAAAAANNNNN!!!

#14 Posted by TrevorPhilips (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Both of the phasers he was hit with were set to stun

#15 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

V should win the prep round. He took down an entire government over the course of a year