Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren

No Caption Provided

Neither one knows anything about the other. Khan thinks Cap is going to confiscate his crew's cryo-pods, Cap thinks Khan is going to, I dunno, take away apple pie and baseball forever. I think that's regular morals? Right.

Round 1: Cap vs Khan, pure H2H. No shield.

Round 2: Cap vs Khan, Cap has his shield.

Round 3: Cap + Black Widow vs Khan, Cap has his shield, Widow has her ridiculously small guns, Khan has the weapons he used against the Klingon forces. No morals for all.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@citizenbane: isn't the title a spoiler? The characters name wasn't released as Khan..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Round 1: Khan. His durability and speed seemed pretty damn good and without the shield it might be hard for Cap to put him down.

Round 2: Cap. Unarmed Khan is at a disadvantage here.

Round 3: Khan wrecks them. Those guns and the speed and accuracy he was using them with was stupidly good. Widow is a non-factor and Cap won't get close enough to take Khan down.

P.S you beat me too it! I was gonna make a Khan thread today :p

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

Round 1: Khan. His durability and speed seemed pretty damn good and without the shield it might be hard for Cap to put him down.

What's Cap done with the shield that increases the chances of him putting Khan down?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@citizenbane: I just get the feeling that while he wouldn't win an unarmed fight Cap would still land some hits only they would be largely ineffective on Khan. With the shield however it allows him to deal more damage. It even gives Cap a ranged advantage due to his accuracy with his shield-throws adding in some unpredictability for Khan to deal with. Its by no means an easy fight and Cap wouldn't take a big majority but I think being armed gives Steve the slight advantage he needs.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Eh, I'd have to say Harrison takes every round, especially the third with absolute ease. To have a fair comparison, Harrison took Kirk's punches as if they were nothing so it's evident that his durability is easily superhuman. When fighting regular humans aboard the Admiral's ship, he dispatched them with ease, even kicking a man several metres backwards. Cap has shown similar results in terms of strength as he tossed around Hydra soldiers rather easily and even after taking a bullet, he moved around effortlessly enough to catch up to that Hydra submarine and toss the man out of the water onto the harbour.

So strength should be relatively the same although I think Harrison has shown more decisive durability feats in terms of hand-to-hand combat. Even after being hit by the Phaser's stun rounds multiple times, he was still standing and he took several shots to the face from Spock before being knocked out.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harrison in round 1 - I'd say Cap is stronger, faster and more agile (at least he showed more of those feats in the movies compared to John.) John is strong, but he wasn't making dudes fly across rooms from punches strong. He doesn't have anywhere near Caps agility or fighting finesse/skill. He almost has a Wolverine quality when he fights - Just do major damage and soak in whatever damage I can. What he does have is more durability and pain tolerance. Dude is a beast and can take hay-makers like he's being tickled. Blunt force inst going to take John out, but...

Cap in round 2 - ...Cap has two things going for him here. 1. He aint Captain Kirk. He's Captain America. John will feel his hits. And 2 the shield can be used as an edge weapon. John seems to be susceptible to edge weapons, and here is where the shield comes into play. With the Shield, Cap cut the arm from an alien right out of the socket like a hot knife through butter. John can take blunt force like it's nobodies business, but he can be cut/slashed/pierced., so Caps shield will do major damage. Also, remember, Cap is stronger than John, based on feats, so the impact of the power in conjunction with the shield means knockout city.

Cap in Round 3 - With the Shield he can close the gap quickly and decapitate him with the shield. Those guns that John used were strong but they were not Thor's hammer strong, which Cap had not problem blocking with his shield. Cap has the strength, speed, agility and skill to block each shot, close the gap and take John out. Widow dies, unless she uses stealth and snipes him in the head with her peashooters.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Nerx

Captain America (just watched star trek into darkness earlier today)

Melee goes to cap

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan wrecks

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Khan wins, but Into Darkness sucked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Round 1: Khan. Steve has too many morals. Khan smashed Marcus' head between his hands when he was completely in character.

Round 2: Captain America. His shield puts him at a big advantage.

Round 3: Khan wrecks in 5 seconds.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Wuuuuuut, I think Cap wins a huge majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wuuuuuut, I think Cap wins a huge majority.

Maybe in round 2.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up

This thread needs to be bumped when this movie comes out.

Loading Video...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, with the release of TWS, I'll give my vote to Cap.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve

ozeol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By r2datu

Cap wins in R1 and R2 with moderate difficulty. Harrison wins in R3. Those guns were ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love Cap, I don't see him winning. Movie Cap doesn't have the hand to hand experience or tactical genius that Kahn does. Also, I can't see Cap tanking getting bopped over the head with a pointed chunk of solid metal by someone as physically powerful as Spock...and come out of that blow without a scratch on him. I feel like Kahns durability is a lot higher than Caps.

Kahn all three rounds.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Cap's been shot with a Chitauri laser rifle, taken punches from Red Skull and a beating from Bucky's metal arm. He's stomped Batroc, stalemated then later defeated the Winter Soldier, staggered Loki and other such combat feats.

As I recall, Khan's best feat was against Spock.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw Captain America get hurt from an energy based weapon to the midsection, hold it and severely slow down from it and wince in great pain, not take a hit in the skull from a solid piece of metal the size of a shoe box swung by a guy who can perform physical feats similar to Cap and not take much damage at all from it. I personally think Kahn would do everything Cap did, and better. I think he is both physically and mentally superior. He is a tactical bread super solider alien from a race of beings far more advanced than humans. I don't think Bucky with his metal arm is as strong as Spock or Kahn, especially not as strong as them wielding a shoe boxed size solid pointed and jagged piece of metal.

It is safe to say Kahn and Cap are pretty much equal with physical strength and physical abilities in general, Cap jumps off a 100+ foot bridge and is fine, Kahn drops 30meters and doesn't think twice about it, Cap jumps 15ft straight up, so does Spock and Kahn. When it comes to durability, Kahn tanking that piece of metal on his skull by someone as physically potent as Spock takes the cake for feats imo. and its just that...my opinion,

@comicstooge said:

@michaeljulius: Cap's been shot with a Chitauri laser rifle, taken punches from Red Skull and a beating from Bucky's metal arm. He's stomped Batroc, stalemated then later defeated the Winter Soldier, staggered Loki and other such combat feats.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ComicStooge

@michaeljulius: What makes Spock so impressive? Wasn't his best feat owning Kirk, who lost pretty much every fight he'd ever been in?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw Captain America get hurt from an energy based weapon to the midsection, hold it and severely slow down from it and wince in great pain, not take a hit in the skull from a solid piece of metal the size of a shoe box swung by a guy who can perform physical feats similar to Cap and not take much damage at all from it. I personally think Kahn would do everything Cap did, and better. I think he is both physically and mentally superior. He is a tactical bread super solider alien from a race of beings far more advanced than humans. I don't think Bucky with his metal arm is as strong as Spock or Kahn, especially not as strong as them wielding a shoe boxed size solid pointed and jagged piece of metal.

It is safe to say Kahn and Cap are pretty much equal with physical strength and physical abilities in general, Cap jumps off a 100+ foot bridge and is fine, Kahn drops 30meters and doesn't think twice about it, Cap jumps 15ft straight up, so does Spock and Kahn. When it comes to durability, Kahn tanking that piece of metal on his skull by someone as physically potent as Spock takes the cake for feats imo. and its just that...my opinion,

@comicstooge said:

I saw Captain America get hurt from an energy based weapon to the midsection, hold it and severely slow down from it and wince in great pain, not take a hit in the skull from a solid piece of metal the size of a shoe box swung by a guy who can perform physical feats similar to Cap and not take much damage at all from it.

Chitauri blasts can rip through steel and damage Iron Man's armor. Spock has not performed any physical feats on the level of Cap or Winter Soldier.

I don't think Bucky with his metal arm is as strong as Spock or Kahn, especially not as strong as them wielding a shoe boxed size solid pointed and jagged piece of metal.

Bucky's metal arm was able to punch a hole through concrete (and more impressively so, a road, considering the thickness bracing it) and rip the door off of an armored car like a toy. He overpowered Captain America on three separate occasions (who by your admission is as strong as Khan, if not moreso). His arm was hard enough that it deflected Cap's shield on multiple occasions, which had been shown to rip through reinforced, bullet-proof metal like tissue paper. It's certainly much harder than a piece of metal. Spock hasn't shown anything close to that level of strength.

When it comes to durability, Kahn tanking that piece of metal on his skull by someone as physically potent as Spock takes the cake for feats imo. and its just that...my opinion,

Bucky has better strength feats than Spock and struck Steve multiple times with an object far harder than Spock's piece of metal (Bucky's bionic arm). Not only that, Cap took hits from Loki without being injured. He was blown off of a bridge by an RPG and propelled headfirst through a bus that was then hit by a truck and was still able to get up uninjured, take down an entire troop of SHIELD strike agents and then fight one on one with Bucky.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

@michaeljulius said:

@comicstooge said:

I saw Captain America get hurt from an energy based weapon to the midsection, hold it and severely slow down from it and wince in great pain, not take a hit in the skull from a solid piece of metal the size of a shoe box swung by a guy who can perform physical feats similar to Cap and not take much damage at all from it.

Chitauri blasts can rip through steel and damage Iron Man's armor. Spock has not performed any physical feats on the level of Cap or Winter Soldier.

I don't think Bucky with his metal arm is as strong as Spock or Kahn, especially not as strong as them wielding a shoe boxed size solid pointed and jagged piece of metal.

Bucky's metal arm was able to punch a hole through concrete (and more impressively so, a road, considering the thickness bracing it) and rip the door off of an armored car like a toy. He overpowered Captain America on three separate occasions (who by your admission is as strong as Khan, if not moreso). His arm was hard enough that it deflected Cap's shield on multiple occasions, which had been shown to rip through reinforced, bullet-proof metal like tissue paper. It's certainly much harder than a piece of metal. Spock hasn't shown anything close to that level of strength.

When it comes to durability, Kahn tanking that piece of metal on his skull by someone as physically potent as Spock takes the cake for feats imo. and its just that...my opinion,

Bucky has better strength feats than Spock and struck Steve multiple times with an object far harder than Spock's piece of metal (Bucky's bionic arm). Not only that, Cap took hits from Loki without being injured. He was blown off of a bridge by an RPG and propelled headfirst through a bus that was then hit by a truck and was still able to get up uninjured, take down an entire troop of SHIELD strike agents and then fight one on one with Bucky.

This is what I wanted to say, but a lot better.

Kudos.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is superior

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By r2datu

Spock's only other showing once against Kirk, where he wasn't even able to knock Kirk out. Kirk absorbed multiple strikes without being knocked out and was able to stand afterwards even though he is just a regular human. No ordinary human was able to survive more than two or three strikes from either Cap or Bucky.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cregan_Stark

I like Cap in this one, he was super impressive in The Winter Soldier. It goes to show just how powerful the other avengers are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve should win rounds 1 and 2 with difficulty, but Khan wrecks round 3.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap is stronger, Khan is faster and their durability is pretty even. They are both skilled in different ways but i think Khan may have the edge there. He's obviously nastier when fighting humans, being a bad guy and all. Cap shield would help with defence but not so much offence, as landing a hit will be difficult. However, when it comes to the last round Khan should stomp, because those guns were tremendous. The big one downed a spaceship with a single shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: Khan wrecks them. Those guns and the speed and accuracy he was using them with was stupidly good. Widow is a non-factor and Cap won't get close enough to take Khan down.

P.S you beat me too it! I was gonna make a Khan thread today :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap is stronger, Khan is faster and their durability is pretty even. They are both skilled in different ways but i think Khan may have the edge there. He's obviously nastier when fighting humans, being a bad guy and all. Cap shield would help with defence but not so much offence, as landing a hit will be difficult. However, when it comes to the last round Khan should stomp, because those guns were tremendous. The big one downed a spaceship with a single shot.

How strong is cap? I mean i've seen both movies, but how strong is he?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarthAznable
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Khan has some crazy durability and he's either stronger than Cap or just as strong. Not sure. I'd say Cap is the better fighter

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

I have no idea exactly how strong Cap is, i don't know if a number gets put on it in any of the films, but he seemed to be able to make huge jumps and hit Chitauri and humans around with ease, so i think he's as strong as or stronger than Khan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings said:

@killerwasp said:

I have no idea exactly how strong Cap is, i don't know if a number gets put on it in any of the films, but he seemed to be able to make huge jumps and hit Chitauri and humans around with ease, so i think he's as strong as or stronger than Khan.

I dont think hes stronger, Khan is as strong as ten men ( ofc at the peak or so. ) Also klingons are stronger than humans as well.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN dies.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

It's probably closer than most people might think.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

I dont think hes stronger, Khan is as strong as ten men ( ofc at the peak or so. ) Also klingons are stronger than humans as well.

Nah, Cap is at least as strong, maybe stronger, seeing as he was sending men and Chitauri flying several feet away with punches and kicks, not to mention his shield. I think Khan is faster, Cap is more agile and their durability and skills are pretty much even. That's all i have to say on this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Captain America has similar durability feats to Khan, considering that he was able to take out a dozen or so guys in the elevator and keep on fighting, despite having his hand stuck to the wall and being tazed in the heart multiple times.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#46  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Agree, thread was made before TWS though, where I think it was a much closer match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not necessarily. Cap has superior strength and skills, but Khan is more aggressive and more durable.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@rogueshadow said:

Not necessarily. Cap has superior strength and skills, but Khan is more aggressive and more durable.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By those_eyes

@silverrings: cap is not stronger than Kahn. Remember the elevator scene where 3 men where holding his arm back and he was struggling?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03864217ce8
deactivated-5c03864217ce8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain wrecks, anyone who says otherwise clearly didn't watch the Winter Soldier, where his feats put him above Khan.