#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

- This is Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones TV show and Conan from Novels/Dark Horse comics

- Both have swords as weapons, morals off, no prep

- Honestly I don't know anything about Khal so I don't know if this is stomp for either of them, who wins and why?

VS

#2 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan...too bad Drogo died.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Гледао сам Игру престола тј све епизоде до сада ,није овај дивљак ништа посебно јак.Конан би га уништио .

#5 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: let me translate :I watched that game thrones all the episodes so far, this is not anything particularly savage jak.Konan to destroy it....is this right?

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2:Close .Јак means Strong. Konan would destroy him -Конан би га уништио .

#7 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@GhostRider2:Close .Јак means Strong. Konan would destroy him -Конан би га уништио .

Увек покушају да преведу :D , каква је серија иначе? гледао сам неке сцене на јутјубу па ме је заинтересовало.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Серија је заиста много eпски брутална пуна секса и насиља .Скидај одмах ако имаш простора на харду нећеш се покајати :D

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan easily. And, yeah, they killed off almost all of the interesting characters on Game Of Thrones.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27243 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan stomps, Drogo has no feats

#13 Posted by dondave (26498 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan ftw

#14 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan makes himself a nice Drogo beard cloth

#15 Posted by JakeN7 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Conan easily. And, yeah, they killed off almost all of the interesting characters on Game Of Thrones.

Ha! You're ignorance is showing...

#16 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Hardly. Conan has many feats that are much more impressive than Drogo and my second statement is a subjective one that is opinion based and not knowledge based.

It appears that your ignorance of Conan and/or what a subjective comment are really the issues. And, speaking of ignorance, it is spelled "your" not "you're" in the context that you used the word. True Irony.

#17 Posted by JakeN7 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@JakeN7 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Hardly. Conan has many feats that are much more impressive than Drogo and my second statement is a subjective one that is opinion based and not knowledge based.

It appears that your ignorance of Conan and/or what a subjective comment are really the issues. And, speaking of ignorance, it is spelled "your" not "you're" in the context that you used the word. True Irony.

Nice. Missing the point of my comment and then diverting attention by correcting me on grammar. You're correct, I sure did make a mistake...oh well.

No, what I was talking about was when you said:

they killed off almost all of the interesting characters on Game Of Thrones.

I couldn't give two f***s about Conan the Barbarian and know nothing about the character. He probably does stomp Khal Drogo.

@TheSwordsman said:

my second statement is a subjective one that is opinion based and not knowledge based.

It appears that your ignorance of Conan and/or what a subjective comment are really the issues.

Yes, your statement is subjective but that doesn't mean you aren't ignorant about the Song of Ice and Fire universe if you honestly think there aren't that many good characters left after Drogo died. It also doesn't mean I can't disagree with you.

#18 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@JakeN7 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Nice. Missing the point of my comment and then diverting attention by correcting me on grammar. You're correct, I sure did make a mistake...oh well.

No, what I was talking about was when you said:

they killed off almost all of the interesting characters on Game Of Thrones.

I couldn't give two f***s about Conan the Barbarian and know nothing about the character. He probably does stomp Khal Drogo.

@TheSwordsman said:

my second statement is a subjective one that is opinion based and not knowledge based.

It appears that your ignorance of Conan and/or what a subjective comment are really the issues.

Yes, your statement is subjective but that doesn't mean you aren't ignorant about the Song of Ice and Fire universe if you honestly think there aren't that many good characters left after Drogo died. It also doesn't mean I can't disagree with you.

A subjective opinion is not based on ignorance but rather ones personal feelings/beliefs/etc, you simply used the word ignorance out of context as this was my opinion based on watching all of the episodes.It seems that you do not know the definition of the word ignorance. Perhaps you were called this often growing up. I never stated that there weren't any good characters in the show after Drogo died. Learn to read more carefully. I stated that they killed off almost all of the interesting character, I never mentioned any chronology of said deaths.

You were simply hoping to find someone to argue with because you are having a bad day/week/year/life/whatever. Try exercising or visiting with friends or doing something constructive: you will feel a lot better about yourself doing those things than you will insulting people on the internet and engaging in negative, pointless, protracted, conversations simply because you are in a mood.

I won't be responding back. Good luck to you.

#19 Posted by JakeN7 (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: Ha! You're cute.

@TheSwordsman said:

A subjective opinion is not based on ignorance but rather ones personal feelings/beliefs/etc, you simply used the word ignorance out of context as this was my opinion based on watching all of the episodes.It seems that you do not know the definition of the word ignorance. Perhaps you were called this often growing up. I never stated that there weren't any good characters in the show after Drogo died. Learn to read more carefully. I stated that they killed off almost all of the interesting character, I never mentioned any chronology of said deaths.

You were simply hoping to find someone to argue with because you are having a bad day/week/year/life/whatever. Try exercising or visiting with friends or doing something constructive: you will feel a lot better about yourself doing those things than you will insulting people on the internet and engaging in negative, pointless, protracted, conversations simply because you are in a mood.

I won't be responding back. Good luck to you.

"It seems that you do not know the definition of the word ignorance. Perhaps you were called this often growing up."

Ha! Nice one.

"I never stated that there weren't any good characters in the show after Drogo died."

I never said that you did. My quote: "if you honestly think there aren't that many good characters left..."

"Learn to read more carefully"

Ditto

"You were simply hoping to find someone to argue with because you are having a bad day/week/year/life/whatever. Try exercising or visiting with friends or doing something constructive: you will feel a lot better about yourself doing those things than you will insulting people on the internet and engaging in negative, pointless, protracted, conversations simply because you are in a mood."

That's an awful lot of patronizing assumptions. That must have been straining... Don't ask to not be insulted in the middle of a pathetic rant aimed at insulting me. I think you put it best: "True Irony."

"I won't be responding back."

Cool man.

"Good luck to you."

Samesies.

#20 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan whips his ass.

#21 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow.....

Conan murderstomps Drogo in the first exchange

Far more impressive physically, far greater durability, far more skill with any weapon....