Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lowlaville
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Kevin has absorbed Captain America's Shield and Magneto's helmet. He has XLR8's speed.

Kevin decides to crash the Avenger's mansion one day, and invades the premesis. After swiftly dealing with the self defense machanism, Kevin breaks in through the front door.

- The first wave that greets him is Wolverine, Storm, Scott, X-23 and Rogue.

- Second wave has Mystique, Iceman, Beast, Shadow cat and Nightcrawler.

- Third wave has Gene (Phoenix - movie version), Professor X (legs intact) and Magneto.

- Special wave: Thor and Hulk

Kevin is bloodlusted and has knowledge of X men.

X men is also bloodlusted.

Kevin keeps whatever power he has absorbed.

So, who wins? Or can Kevin go all the way and clear?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Movie version? kevin, with Xlr8's speed, clears.

could stop at jean or xavier though.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie version? kevin, with Xlr8's speed, clears.

could stop at jean or xavier though.

If stated specifically, yes. Otherwise, Im allowing comic feats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Then Stops at storm if he doesn't blitz her, otherwise stops at bobby.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lowlaville

@princearagorn1: I made the setup under the assumption Storm's power can control bobby... Or Am I wrong here?

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops in the first wave. Storm rips the oxygen out of his lungs, thereby KO'ing him

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I made the setup under the assumption Storm's power can control bobby... Or Am I wrong here?

In the past Storm could counter Bobby pretty well...but Current 616 Adult Bobby is too much. She could handle the teenage Bobby that is also hanging around though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is movie versions then Kevin stops at Jean and if this is comic versions he gets stopped by Ice Man.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If this is movie versions then Kevin stops at Jean and if this is comic versions he gets stopped by Ice Man.

comic book version of Storm has afew ways of dead stopping him in the first round but movie versions are incredibly weak.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember though guys, Kevin proceeds with the powers of whoever he touches. That means, if Kevin goes the second round, its with elemental powers, healing factor (logan +X23), lazer powers and Rogue (which pretty much does what bloodlusted Kevin can do). If he does go past Storm, it means he is prolly faster than everyone in round 2 + XLR8's speed.

Ice Man is tough, that makes the whole issue debatable.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

No idea who Kevin is.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: He only absorb 1/10 of their power, and won't have a real idea on how to use some of them, much less control them. Movie Versions he stops at round 3, comic versions he stops at 1.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: He only absorb 1/10 of their power, and won't have a real idea on how to use some of them, much less control them. Movie Versions he stops at round 3, comic versions he stops at 1.

Actually, no. He had 100% power of each individual Alien. He lost control of his own powers and was stuck in a hybrid form without so much as control over the powers.

The later versions have shown control and as much power as originals. After the hacking fail attempt, he had developed some shapeshifting and regeneration powers (he grew a limb).

As shown versus Agreggor, Kevin after he absorbed DNA from the omnitrix, he was stronger than Agreggor. This was the same Agreggor Ben with his 100+ tonner Aliens and Gwen had difficulty beating.

Loading Video...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Yes, except the mutant powers are difficult to control. I'm pretty sure Rogue's absorption is better anyways in both comics and movies.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: Yes, except the mutant powers are difficult to control. I'm pretty sure Rogue's absorption is better anyways in both comics and movies.

Nah... Rogue cannot absorb powers from a universal+ source. Kevin can. Kevin is a Protege level power.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Funsiized

@lowlaville: Isn't Kevin only Part osmosion?(not sure how to spell it.) I know full osmosions like Aggregor could theoretically absorb a Universal warper like a Celestapien, not that it would put them on the Level of Protege, but are we sure Kevin could handle that kind of Drain?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Isn't Kevin only Part osmosion?(not sure how to spell it.) I know full osmosions like Aggregor could theoretically absorb a Universal warper like a Celestapien, not that it would put them on the Level of Protege, but are we sure Kevin could handle that kind of Drain?

Yeah.

The implication was "Osmosians lose control when they gain power". This applied to Agreggor too. He was literally mad with power The first encounter with Agreggor and he called Kevin a "pup". Because he obviously thought Kevin couldn't use Osmosian abilities. But Kevin could. He showed this much when he drained Agreggor dry, reverting him to base form.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: The point I was referring to was "Kevin is Protege level." Protege has drained a Multiversal being. And again, assuming you are correct, and Kevin is on the level of a full osmosion(which is fair enough), that does NOT put him on the level of Protege. that's Universal+ Max.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: The point I was referring to was "Kevin is Protege level." Protege has drained a Multiversal being. And again, assuming you are correct, and Kevin is on the level of a full osmosion(which is fair enough), that does NOT put him on the level of Protege. that's Universal+ Max.

"level" could be termed as more of an ability. Protege could drain energy of "omnipotent" beings. Kevin, as any other Osmosian could do the same. I did not say he is as strong as Protege necessarily. I wasn't even implying that. I only meant Kevin's level of ability is the same as Protege. In that, my one goal was to set him apart from the likes of Rogue, or Parasite or any given number of guys with the same draining ability.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I see what you mean and agree with you some what, It's just your wording is really convoluted. Most people see the word Level and assume you mean Level of Power. A better way to phrase it with that word IMO would be "Kevin is on another Level absorption-wise compared to Rouge and the like" Instead of comparing him to Protege. When you have X>Y, why factor in Z? Especially when Z=/=X.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I see what you mean and agree with you some what, It's just your wording is really convoluted. Most people see the word Level and assume you mean Level of Power. A better way to phrase it with that word IMO would be "Kevin is on another Level absorption-wise compared to Rouge and the like" Instead of comparing him to Protege. When you have X>Y, why factor in Z? Especially when Z=/=X.

I guess you have a point. My only intention was to define that "another level". And protege was the one I could think of.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea who Kevin so I'll read and wait to post.

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: If you want info about Kevin heres a link to his biography on the Ben 10 wiki: http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Levin

It lists his feats, personality, powers ext. Its actually accurate I have yet to see them print false information.

That page should give you more info on Kevin Levin than you will ever need.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

movie versions stops at round 3 because he will not have an answer for jean nor will he be adapt enough at using his new powers well.

comics versions he stops at 1

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, I just joined and I already love this site. Best battles ever.

I don't think Kevin would win all of the matches for sure, even bloodlusted. I think the farthest I could see him possibly going would be three. Even then, he might not make it past one or two.