• 81 results
#1 Edited by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin Levin from Ben 10: Alien Force

VS

Colossus

24 hours Prep time. Who'd win?

#2 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with 24 hour prep I would think Kevin would bring something harder and stronger than steel to absorb than it's pretty much an ABC type fight where Kevin takes it every time.

#3 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess that's true... Who do you think would win without prep?

#4 Posted by Parryboy (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin touches his skin... And turns his hands into giant swords.

Kevin wins.

#5 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: Kevin takes it regardless he is to versatile for Colossus.

#6 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: I see. Thank you for the response. :)

#7 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: No problem :) how do you think a Wolverine vs and Bloodlusted Kevin would be just wondering.

#8 Posted by dondave (37406 posts) - - Show Bio

Piotr

#9 Edited by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Wolverine would blitz and oneshot Kevin.

Colossus should win here.

#10 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Hmm that's tricky. Bloodlusted Kevin is pretty unstoppable. I think one thing that would make a pretty substantial difference would be what he absorbed to make him bloodlusted. Whether it was electricity or something like the omnitrix gives different results. So I think it would depend on the scenario. I guess because of Wolverine's healing factor, he'd ultimately win. But even for him it would be a really rough fight.

#11 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: @juiceboks: Awe I see and how would Colossus win when Kevin has a day to prep. What exactly can Colossus do with prep.. that makes sense?

#12 Posted by Deronn_Solo (379 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, Kevin stands a decent shot at winning.

#13 Posted by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Piotr wouldn't really do anything with prep time..which is why I question the point of giving it to him in the first place. What good is Keven's "prep" gonna do if he doesn't know what he's prepping against?

#14 Posted by Thitiki (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin spends 23 hours chillin out and relaxing then in the last 30 minutes he touches Ben's Omnitrix and stomps Colossus.

#15 Posted by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Piotr wouldn't really do anything with prep time..which is why I question the point of giving it to him in the first place. What good is Keven's "prep" gonna do if he doesn't know what he's prepping against?

He'll know that he is going to fight....so he'll search something really hard.

Like some alien material.Or diamonds.

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong/fast is Kevin? Because Colossus is a powerhouse in strength, is actually pretty fast, is extremely durable, and extremely skilled.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by Deronn_Solo (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

How strong/fast is Kevin? Because Colossus is a powerhouse in strength, is actually pretty fast, is extremely durable, and extremely skilled.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Honestly, Kevin is physically outclassed in every way by Colossus at his standard power level.

I will see if I can pull up some feats for him, but going by what I remember, Kevin isn't much more powerful then Spider-Man at his best and should be slower as well. But with prep.....

#18 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: When having prep is stated by the OP im pretty sure it goes without saying they know about each other. Its like saying they're bloodlusted without having to mention Morals are off.

With Prep Kevin could just ask Ben for Diamondhead samples for him to absorb. Colossus couldn't do a thing to Kevin. Diamond -> Steel

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@deronn_solo: If he's not that strong or durable I don't know how he's going to beat someone who can literally throw him across a city. Or knock him through a skyscraper with one punch.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Edited by Deronn_Solo (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@deronn_solo: If he's not that strong or durable I don't know how he's going to beat someone who can literally throw him across a city. Or knock him through a skyscraper with one punch.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True, which is why I said he has a chance with prep, if he pull off some crazy absorbing feats he's perfectly capable of, such as absorbing Ben's Omnitrix.

Will he do that for a majority though, is another discussion all together.

#21 Posted by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: No..it doesn't go without saying. Having knowledge and prep are two different things that don't necessarily go hand in hand just like morals off and bloodlusted aren't the same thing and could mean different tactics for different characters.

Kevin would need more than just a sample to encase himself fully in Diamondhead's skin. And Colossus isn't steel..he's made out of a techno - organic material that's a lot stronger than steel.

@pierpat What materials specifically? Diamond wouldn't help.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21850 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin wins. And he is much stronger then Spiderman really. He tosses around train cars like nothing IIRC and with prep he could just touch the omnitrix

#23 Edited by Deronn_Solo (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

Kevin wins. And he is much stronger then Spiderman really. He tosses around train cars like nothing IIRC and with prep he could just touch the omnitrix

Spider-Man at his best is around 40-60 tons, what has Kevin done to make him much stronger then that? Granted, my memory of Ben 10 sucks, but I really can't recall one feat that what greatly supersede the above weight.

#24 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Well thats why most people think on here lool so I just figured that.

Ok.. but I DOUBT it's stronger than Diamond and I said "Samples" Not just one sample.

#25 Posted by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Actually..given how strong Colossus is and the hits he's taken from bricks like Thing, Hulk, and Juggernaut..I'd say he's quite a bit more durable than diamond.

#26 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: That's just Speculation though becuase if Colossus was Diamond instead of what he is I doubt people would say Normal colossus -> Diamond Colossus. I would understand if Colossus was Adamantium but he's not.

#27 Edited by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

What's to keep Kevin from using black market alien tech on Colossus?

#28 Edited by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If Colossus was actually made out of diamond then he would've gotten shattered in one hit fighting Hulk. It's because he's shown to be more durable than diamond that I come to conclusion that he is in fact more durable than diamond. It's not speculation at all.

#29 Posted by Thitiki (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

This with prep Kevin just touches the omnitrix and destroys Colossus.

#30 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Kevin wins. He could find whatever material he wanted.

#31 Edited by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

Well with 24 hour prep I would think Kevin would bring something harder and stronger than steel to absorb than it's pretty much an ABC type fight where Kevin takes it every time.

His body isn't regular steel. It's far more durable.

Moderator Online
#32 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Theres no proof he is thats what im saying.. just because he took hits from someone who Ripped wolverine in half (so I doubt he was taking colossus seriously anyway)

#33 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I understand that I just call it that cause that what it reminds me of.

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@juiceboks: Theres no proof he is thats what im saying.. just because he took hits from someone who Ripped wolverine in half (so I doubt he was taking colossus seriously anyway)

Wolverine has never been ripped in half, that was Ultimate universe and non canon. Hulk has been unable to rip 616 Wolverine. Two, Colossus has been in more than one fight with the Hulk. He was at his WW Hulk levels when he bent his arms inward and he was at Savage levels against a younger, less durable Colossus and Colossus took hits from him without being knocked unconscious or shredded into pieces. And yes, since he can tank hits from characters that means he is far more durable than just regular steel. Since he can tank hits from characters that can shatter diamond like tissue paper, he is more durable than diamond. Since Colossus seems to hold up better to Wolverine's claws than most bricks, not saying Logan can't cut him he has, but Wolverine seems to need a bit more effort than most fights he has against bricks when cutting him. This also means he is more durable than diamond. There is proof, you're just ignoring it, and you're coming off as if you haven't read anything you're just dismissing.

Moderator Online
#35 Posted by Juiceboks (9008 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: What I said is proof enough. If he tanks hits from characters who would shatter diamond like glass..that makes him harder than diamond. It's not difficult to grasp..

Hulk has never ripped Wolverine in half..you're mixing up different characters now.

#36 Edited by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: For Diamondhead, it's actually not made out of Diamonds. That's just the nickname that Ben gave it as a kid. Diamondhead is made of Taydenite, which is considered one of the most expensive and powerful metals, even Kevin says, "Nothing is harder than taydenite". Just throwing that out there.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: I have no idea where I even mentioned Diamondhead? I said Colossus was harder than diamond.

Moderator Online
#38 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: I wasn't t taking that whole diamond thing Seriously (no need to lol) I was waiting for someone to point that out though. :P

#39 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahahahaha...I feel stupid...;;;

#40 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: Lol but on a serious note Diamondhead is stronger than anything on Earth.. He could litterally power a ship cause the material he is made out of is used to power ships.

He broke through Prypiatosian-B armor which held Prypiatosian-B back.. Oh and Prypiatosian-B is an Energy being that uses Nuclear Energy and Radiation "The energy Prypiatosian-Bs radiate enables them to generate intense heat, and melt through solid metal and rock by merely touching it and are capable of firing highly radioactive energy beams which can corrode and melt metallic objects."

so the fact Diamond head broke through the very armor that held it back says ALOT.. Sooo Taydenite > Colossus isn't a stretch in the least bit.

#41 Posted by those_eyes (6653 posts) - - Show Bio

kelvin stompy.

#42 Edited by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Totally!

Awesome post is awesome.

Seeing as there is 24 hour prep time, he could speak to Ben... I guess the only negative is how personality wise he hates absorbing from the Omnitrix because it's so dangerous. Do you think that he'd have access to Taydenite, aside from Ben? He does have access to alien tech and has sold a lot, so he might.

#43 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: in 24 hours I think Kev can find the right connections to obtain Taydenite we are talking about Kevin after all lool

#44 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: True haha. If he'd get engaged to a Tetramand Princess (Fourarm) for parts for a car (albeit an awesome one), he'd probably find a way to get some Taydenite. xD

#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus oneshots him.

#46 Posted by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by MisterWhisper (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is not made of normal steel like in a car or building, it is "organic" steel which they have stated is closer to Osmium which is ridiculously strong, much stronger than any normal steel.

A science lesson:

Diamond has a mohs hardness rating of 10, however it is not flexible at all there is no give to diamond, it simply breaks.

Colossus would be not as hard as diamond but he would be MUCH more durable.

Also Peter has much more experience.

#48 Posted by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: Good points, although the main thing is Kevin also has quite a lot of experience. He's been a thug since he was eleven (possibly a little earlier) and was stuck in the Null Void for five years. The Null Void is essentially a prison dimension full of alien criminals. He fought a lot while in the Null Void. As soon as he got out, went to illegally selling alien tech and getting into fights that way. Before finally joining Ben and becoming a hero. So, they both have quite a lot of experience.

#49 Edited by DBVSE7 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: Kevin would be ALOT harder and durable than Diamond if he absorbed Taydenite. Also Taydenite -> what ever type of Metal Colossus is. Another thing to note (this is not towards you but in general)

Kevin can turn is body parts into sharp weapons which given him a defensive and offensive advantage besides being made out of something stronger.

#50 Edited by KittyParker13 (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some pictures with Kevin using his arms as weapons: