Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick

Two of the most knowledgeable Cyttorak researchers vs two of the most knowledgeable Shuma Gorath researchers in the long argumented Cyttorak vs Shuma.  
Unlike any of the other possible threads regarding this subject, this will be without spite and only logical speculations can be allowed to be posted here. 

This WILL NOT BE A VOTING CONTEST! 

Anyone can simply make up their mind on bias preferences; however, this is not a thread comparing opinions. This is a thread of deep debate. Any body can make a comment about their speculations or agreements/disagreements. 
But by any circumstance, NO

1.  1 word answer
  2.  1 phrase answer with no back up claim
  3.  Spite answers
  4.  Trolling
  5.  Changing subjects
  6.  Cursing
  7.  Hurting feelings of others.

Reason why I choose the users on this topic:  

Lance Bastro and Kenshiroo have a history of presenting sound evidence that Cyttorak is above Elder God. Despite that most of their claims seem too unreasonably far fetched to fathom due to the lack of showings to favor Cyttorak, they have gone out of their way in explaining back to back detail of Marvel's history of characters in regards to pin point the aspects of Cyttorak and his history and power. 

Cortsether and user Shuma Gorath have a history of proving just how powerful the demon Shuma Gorath is and how powerful he CAN become. Cortsether has many scans and great knowledge regarding the background and foregrounds of Shuma Gorath. The user Shuma Gorath has argued soundly as to how Shuma Gorath is able to destroy all when it wants to. 

This is a friendly debate so please leave it at that. Read the rules above in number. 
If none of these guys post up on this subject, which I hope they do. Anyone who can argue logically can comment if you please.  
So let the DEBATE BEGIN! 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

For the Mods: If this is a dupe thread, please leave it unlocked. This post took time to make and hope that it generates a better and more in depths debate concerning these two characters. 
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Prince CortSether

Well, in order to ensure that I don't make a gigantic post with no response I need to know whether Kenshirro and Lance Bastro are prepared to get their butts kicked or not.  

You two game?  ^_^

Ortsab Ecnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ortsab Ecnal