Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By saiyan_earthling

The Successor of Hokuto Shinken vs the Straw Hat

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Fight takes place at Hokuto Renkitoza (where Kenshiro fought Raoh)

Win by KO/Death

Bloodlust is on

Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei and Nanto Seiken along with Hokuto Shinken

Luffy has grown 2 years older (post-timeskip)

If there's already a battle thread on this match, leave a link and I'll take a look at it.

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AtraCruor

Kenshiro using Death by Soft strikes

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sandiego008

Luffy gear 3 .... k.o.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

Luffy got this for sure. Whats ken goin gto do here make him explode pressure points . its not happening . Luffy in a Stomp.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sandiego008

@termiteone4ever said:

Luffy got this for sure. Whats ken goin gto do here make him explode pressure points . its not happening . Luffy in a Stomp.

I was curious how or if his punches would work on luffy to be honest ..

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

@sandiego008 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

I was curious how or if his punches would work on luffy to be honest ..

I shouldnt even work on Luffy unless he has haki lol :) Still luffy body is rubby and now with his Haki reach to this level it wont even be much of a problem for Luffy to beat him down . As you said there is no Gear punches Ken shiro surviving .

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

I... Really? Are they even similar? I'm no Fist star...

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

@ReVamp said:

?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReVamp

@termiteone4ever said:

@ReVamp said:

?

Their Power-levels? Are they similar? I didn't know Kenshiro was that strong.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus

@ReVamp said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@ReVamp said:

?

Their Power-levels? Are they similar? I didn't know Kenshiro was that strong.

he's pretty beast check out his respect videos and feats in youtube. ridiculous stuff...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@difficlus: Ah. Will do later, I don't have much experience with FotNS.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

@ReVamp said:

@difficlus: Ah. Will do later, I don't have much experience with FotNS.

Ken is strong he has some excellent feats. Even the in the old fist of hte north star movie when he first came back from the dead

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@sandiego008: @termiteone4ever: Don't forget that Kenshiro can still use ki blasts, especially his Tenha Kassatsu that can harm and hit Luffy's pressure points. Even if Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken won't work on Luffy, he still has Nanto Seiken to slice up Luffy, and yes, Kenshiro has the ability to copy any style he encounters. But the most dangerous ability in Ken's arsenal is his Musou Tensei. With it, Ken taps into a void of power, becoming intangible and can disrupt/destroy matter just by passing through it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Kenshiro can win this.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sandiego008

@saiyan_earthling: Yea this is why I was asking as I know luffy ... and I've seen some FotNs .. but I am not extremely well versed in his feats. Do you think he would be to fast for luffy if luffy went into gear 2? And do you think he could dodge a gear 3 attack w/o tapping into the void?

Also I'm pretty sure luffy doesn't have 'pressure points' as he is immune to all physical attacks, in theory, unless it is used w/ haki. He could def. slice up luffy though.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@sandiego008: Ken is around Hypersonic, just like Luffy is, as Ken was able to catch and tie up invisibly fast whips in an instant, and another case of his speed feat was when he caught around 1109 punches a second from his biological brother Hyoh, and he would've caught 10,000 if Hyoh didn't get backstabbed. So it's possible that Kenshiro could dodge any of Luffy's attacks.

If Luffy was immune to physical attacks, why was Rob Lucci able to hurt him? Also, notice that Ken doesn't try to hit hard when he aims for pressure points. If you saw the movie version, you would know that Ken is strong enough to punch a building down and keep walking with a block falling over his head. This shows how strong and durable Kenshiro can be. If his pressure point attacks won't work on Luffy, like I said, Ken can use his ki blasts. And yes, he can definitely slice up Luffy.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sandiego008

@saiyan_earthling: I stand corrected .. he is very durable to blunt objects .. lucci is one that beat him. Base on your statements assuming true ... kenshiro wins.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By termiteone4ever

@saiyan_earthling said:

@sandiego008: @termiteone4ever: Don't forget that Kenshiro can still use ki blasts, especially his Tenha Kassatsu that can harm and hit Luffy's pressure points. Even if Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken won't work on Luffy, he still has Nanto Seiken to slice up Luffy, and yes, Kenshiro has the ability to copy any style he encounters. But the most dangerous ability in Ken's arsenal is his Musou Tensei. With it, Ken taps into a void of power, becoming intangible and can disrupt/destroy matter just by passing through it.

These are all possible but Luffy has counter for all these his Haki and his Haki shield and more . Luffy style isnt based of martial Arts either so i dont see Ken stretching his hands and doing Luffy Ackward moves dont forget Luffy has the Kings haki also to use against Ken. If this was Previous luffy i would say Ken but not this luffy at all who strength and speed and durability and power to even hit intangible beings. Now Luffy at that level was kind of weak when he fought against Lucci and lucci strength was no joke back then. not to mention Speed and power . Luffy on this level isnt going to be a an early victim of that ., i am not even sure what Ken is going to do or able to avoid one of luffy large gear at that speed or even a barrage of them . KI is not going to much of anything to luffy

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever

@saiyan_earthling said:

@sandiego008: Ken is around Hypersonic, just like Luffy is, as Ken was able to catch and tie up invisibly fast whips in an instant, and another case of his speed feat was when he caught around 1109 punches a second from his biological brother Hyoh, and he would've caught 10,000 if Hyoh didn't get backstabbed. So it's possible that Kenshiro could dodge any of Luffy's attacks.

If Luffy was immune to physical attacks, why was Rob Lucci able to hurt him? Also, notice that Ken doesn't try to hit hard when he aims for pressure points. If you saw the movie version, you would know that Ken is strong enough to punch a building down and keep walking with a block falling over his head. This shows how strong and durable Kenshiro can be. If his pressure point attacks won't work on Luffy, like I said, Ken can use his ki blasts. And yes, he can definitely slice up Luffy.

We all watch that episode and Luffy wasnt only been strike by basic physical blows. Luccci wasnt no joke and was powerful with various techniques. NO ken cant dodge all of luffy attacks . As a matter a fact i recall Luffy dodging a Kuma light ray beams with ease from fairly close range with no effort. so i dont see how ken stands a chance. This slice up is not working . Lets compare Hawk eye slice up who is no joke and if that wont kill Luffy whats is Ken going to do ? lets talk about durability :) Who is more durable and can take a punishing . Speed goes to luffy / strength goes to luffy and raw power on physical level goes to Luffy not to mention durability

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@termiteone4ever: Kenshiro wouldn't need to stretch and move like Luffy. He can just reads Luffy's movements, and Haki will only take Luffy so far, since Ken also has incredibly high willpower. Luffy can only hit Logia intangibility and from what I've read, it only hits flowing bodies, as in something that's still there, like actual intangibility. However, Kenshiro's Musou Tensei's intangibility works on a higher scale than Logia. Ken becomes one with nothingness, and therefore, he loses physical substance and can go through any attack with substance, even lightning. Musou Tensei is also linked with the universe, so this in this form, Ken gains unlimited energy and can atomically disconnect and separate matter and energy. The only one who was able to cancel out Musou Tensei was Kaioh, Raoh's lost brother, thanks to his ability to warp space around his target. But Ken figured out how to counter it, so there's no stopping Musou Tensei.

Luffy may be rubber, but he 's still human, he still bleeds, so there is a possibility for pressure point striking to work on him. And yes, Ki could hurt Luffy as well, maybe unless he uses Busoshoku Haki, but if not, Luffy would get hurt badly by Ken's Tenha Kassatsu, or Raoh's Hokuto Gosho Ha blast.

Speedwise, the ray beam that a Pacifista blasted towards Luffy that he dodged was only Mach 15, while Ken is around Mach 20-45 since like I said earlier, he was able to catch 1,109 punches per second and he would've been able to catch 10,000, so there's no denying in that Ken would be able to dodge, or at least block Luffy's attacks. Luffy didn't get his arms cut off from Mihawk, only because he got lucked out from his Kenbunshoku Haki, but this was because Mihawk was going to take out Luffy, since the more killing intent you have, the easier you'll be read. But Raoh can read his opponent's moves as well as shown in his battle against Rei and saw what would've happened if he didn't throw his cape to stop Rei. But Ken was still able to fight and give Raoh a hard time, and then at the end of the 1st series, beat him.

Who's faster? The way I see it, I'd say they are even if not faster.

Who's stronger? Even again, since Luffy could fight monsters, but it wouldn't be new to Ken, since if he can stop a train with 2 fingers and lift a a 300 ton rock, and punching down city blocks. Also, he stopped a charge of a 500kg warlord using 6 fingers. So Ken is as strong as Luffy if not stronger.

Who's durable? Okay, yeah, may Luffy's tougher since he's rubbery, but Ken's durability is not to be looked down on since he could still walk when a block fell on his head in the movie, and prior to that, he's taken serious injuries that would've killed an ordinary human. Examples include:

• Surviving Shin's torture which gave Ken his signature scars.
  • Almost got killed from Souther, only to make a recover fast when Shuu got attacked later on.
  • While Raoh had to take a break from fighting to recover, especially his shoulder injury from Ken, Ken was still fighting on, despite his injuries and still take on Souther. Ken can even heal himself by hitting his own pressure points or using his ki. He can even get rid of poison that way.

Where he is now, Luffy would put up a very good fight, but unless he finds a way to counter Musou Tensei, I don't see how he can beat Ken.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

Nothings stronger than the hokuto shinken

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtraCruor
@termiteone4ever

Death by Soft Strikes can harm luffy unless his power points are non existent.  Remember in the battle against Heart, Kenshiro used the attack because normal hard strikes couldn't harm him.  Hokuto Shinken always has a counter for every opponent.   
 Feats of Kenshiro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obku4l794NA&feature=related
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

@saiyan_earthling said:

@termiteone4ever: Kenshiro wouldn't need to stretch and move like Luffy. He can just reads Luffy's movements, and Haki will only take Luffy so far, since Ken also has incredibly high willpower. Luffy can only hit Logia intangibility and from what I've read, it only hits flowing bodies, as in something that's still there, like actual intangibility. However, Kenshiro's Musou Tensei's intangibility works on a higher scale than Logia. Ken becomes one with nothingness, and therefore, he loses physical substance and can go through any attack with substance, even lightning. Musou Tensei is also linked with the universe, so this in this form, Ken gains unlimited energy and can atomically disconnect and separate matter and energy. The only one who was able to cancel out Musou Tensei was Kaioh, Raoh's lost brother, thanks to his ability to warp space around his target. But Ken figured out how to counter it, so there's no stopping Musou Tensei.

Luffy may be rubber, but he 's still human, he still bleeds, so there is a possibility for pressure point striking to work on him. And yes, Ki could hurt Luffy as well, maybe unless he uses Busoshoku Haki, but if not, Luffy would get hurt badly by Ken's Tenha Kassatsu, or Raoh's Hokuto Gosho Ha blast.

Speedwise, the ray beam that a Pacifista blasted towards Luffy that he dodged was only Mach 15, while Ken is around Mach 20-45 since like I said earlier, he was able to catch 1,109 punches per second and he would've been able to catch 10,000, so there's no denying in that Ken would be able to dodge, or at least block Luffy's attacks. Luffy didn't get his arms cut off from Mihawk, only because he got lucked out from his Kenbunshoku Haki, but this was because Mihawk was going to take out Luffy, since the more killing intent you have, the easier you'll be read. But Raoh can read his opponent's moves as well as shown in his battle against Rei and saw what would've happened if he didn't throw his cape to stop Rei. But Ken was still able to fight and give Raoh a hard time, and then at the end of the 1st series, beat him.

Who's faster? The way I see it, I'd say they are even if not faster.

Who's stronger? Even again, since Luffy could fight monsters, but it wouldn't be new to Ken, since if he can stop a train with 2 fingers and lift a a 300 ton rock, and punching down city blocks. Also, he stopped a charge of a 500kg warlord using 6 fingers. So Ken is as strong as Luffy if not stronger.

Who's durable? Okay, yeah, may Luffy's tougher since he's rubbery, but Ken's durability is not to be looked down on since he could still walk when a block fell on his head in the movie, and prior to that, he's taken serious injuries that would've killed an ordinary human. Examples include:

• Surviving Shin's torture which gave Ken his signature scars.
  • Almost got killed from Souther, only to make a recover fast when Shuu got attacked later on.
  • While Raoh had to take a break from fighting to recover, especially his shoulder injury from Ken, Ken was still fighting on, despite his injuries and still take on Souther. Ken can even heal himself by hitting his own pressure points or using his ki. He can even get rid of poison that way.

Where he is now, Luffy would put up a very good fight, but unless he finds a way to counter Musou Tensei, I don't see how he can beat Ken.

I read all what you type and have to say you do have some good points. Now as for you stating that Haki only goes so far you are forgetting that Haki has a similar ability to read opponents also. Ken will is high but in comparison to Luffy its just practice. Even if its logia its still intangibility and that proves that this is only ability so far to be able to hit intangible opponents. So i dont think you should blame it on Logia. Intangibility is intangibility if this is a method of hitting you well so be it. I know you argument is to possible defend or try to say ken claiming intangibility is on a higher level. The extent of Luffy power is not yet shown and the ability you mention i dont see it killing Luffy. I am not even sure how Ken would have a chance of of exchanging blows with Luffy . Again Luffy Haki has grown tremendously since he fought Hawk eye and you know hawk eye sword is no regular sword. Either way this is the durability is hte key because power wise they are almost similar and the extent of ken powers have been shown through out the series and movies. Luffy still has the edge here durability is the key here.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

@AtraCruor said:

@termiteone4ever:

Death by Soft Strikes can harm luffy unless his power points are non existent. Remember in the battle against Heart, Kenshiro used the attack because normal hard strikes couldn't harm him. Hokuto Shinken always has a counter for every opponent.
Feats of Kenshiro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obku4l794NA&feature=related

The battle is good yes i remember but Luffy him self also has strikes and i am pretty sure that luffy body is not like any regular humans and Ken wouldnt be able to use that move on luffy. As a matter a fact ken has some feats so far not much of ken moves can harm do much much damage to luffy . This is higher level luffy so i dont see that happening

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtraCruor
@termiteone4ever
Hokuto-Shinken is a Deus Ex Machina.  There's always a move that can be used in any given situation or a different application of a move.  Just because Luffy's body MAY not be like a normal human's doesn't mean much.  Ken has beaten opponents with bodies not like normal humans and he's very adaptable to his situations.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@AtraCruor said:
@termiteone4ever: Hokuto-Shinken is a Deus Ex Machina.  There's always a move that can be used in any given situation or a different application of a move.  Just because Luffy's body MAY not be like a normal human's doesn't mean much.  Ken has beaten opponents with bodies not like normal humans and he's very adaptable to his situations.
Yep, Kenshiro is pretty much the SA Superman of manga martial arts.  

There are two moves that could make this difficult for Luffy, if they work.  One that can reduce an opponent strength to 1/100 and the other that can reduce an oppenents speed to 1/100 of it's self.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By termiteone4ever

Ken has a possibility but Luffy is A fast striker always starts big . kens durabilty and strength isnt that impressive

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@termiteone4ever said:
Ken has a possibility but Luffy is A fast striker always starts big . kens durabilty and strength isnt that impressive
Well, like I stated he has a move to make  him slow. That is if it works. 
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:
Well, like I stated he has a move to make him slow. That is if it works.

HOw its going to work when Luffy has a haki shield and all . how is he going to survive hits from luffy who has range power speed and distance attacks that unfair to Ken even one of his larger faster more powerful haki gears and all

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:

HOw its going to work when Luffy has a haki shield and all . how is he going to survive hits from luffy who has range power speed and distance attacks that unfair to Ken even one of his larger faster more powerful haki gears and all

Musou Tensei= Intangibility + Matter destroying shield.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Musou Tensei= Intangibility + Matter destroying shield.

Haki never state it was matter or what ever it was . It was just stated as to been power of kings . Never specified the orgins. Intangibility is useless here. You forget most Logia user are ingangible

Avatar image for odgamesandanime
ODgamesandANIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple answer. Kenshiro will take time to set up any attack. Yes, he is fast enough to block attacks and to dodge attacks... but this generally only applies to attacks that encompass a limited hit box. Luffy could destroy Kenshiro by doing any large scale flattening attack. Think of a fly swatter VS a fly. The fly can dodge a stick because it can react fast enough. A flyswatter, however... it sees it coming, and it reacts, but it just isn't fast enough. Yes, Kenshiro survived a block landing on his head, but that was not even the hardest hit he ever took. The fighters he faced hit him much harder, but even THAT does not compare to Luffy. Luffy is an example of range and speed. He works better from far away (not to say that he cannot fight in close combat). Kenshiro would be destroyed by Luffy. He may not be outclassed, but he is definitely out matched. Kenshiro is better at close range than Luffy, but his long range is quite limited and very ineffective against Luffy, not to mention slow to prepare.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@saiyan_earthling said:

Epic.

I think you all are forgetting that Kenshiro also has KI TK. Check his respect thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kenshiro-respect-thread-644365/

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooooo..... this is a really good one...

I wanna say Luffy but Kenshiro has alot of utility to counter alot of Luffy's techniques and abilities.

Kenshiro

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ratava

Luffy wins - i doubt that his tk move will do much damage against someone who is composed of rubber(everytime he uses Gear3 we see what he is doing to his body). His pressure points technique won´t work and Luffy has incredible speed, precog + attack/defense boost due to Busoshoku.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Luffy wins - i doubt that his tk move will do much damage against someone who is composed of rubber(everytime he uses Gear3 we see what he is doing to his body). His pressure points technique won´t work and Luffy has incredible speed, precog + attack/defense boost due to Busoshoku.

Why not? How come Lucci could hurt him? And it could incap him.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too fast for this and since this is post time skip he has haki, so who says conquerors haki wouldn't just one shot him?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too fast for this and since this is post time skip he has haki, so who says conquerors haki wouldn't just one shot him?

Have you read Hokuto no ken? Kenshiro's been up against battle Aura's that alter reality and can kill while in their vicinity.

check the respect thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kenshiro-respect-thread-644365/

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ratava

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

Lucci uses piercing/slicing attacks within his Rokushiki boosted by his claws/teeth, to me the whole fight is pretty inconsistent if we don´t consider the possibility that Lucci was using a weak form of Haki. Luffy got hurt by Rokuogan but then he gets hit by an Island splitting attack from Moria and nothing happened.

@incap: and then? holding Luffy in the air all day? ^^ and he won´t have the time to concentrate for this attack as we see he doesn´t do it "on the fly". precog/haki+luffy is too much for Kenshiro.

@Haoshoku Haki: till now its only good for fodder so it won´t be of much help here

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

Lucci uses piercing/slicing attacks within his Rokushiki boosted by his claws/teeth, to me the whole fight is pretty inconsistent if we don´t consider the possibility that Lucci was using a weak form of Haki. Luffy got hurt by Rokuogan but then he gets hit by an Island splitting attack from Moria and nothing happened.

@incap: and then? holding Luffy in the air all day? ^^ and he won´t have the time to concentrate for this attack as we see he doesn´t do it "on the fly". precog/haki+luffy is too much for Kenshiro.

@Haoshoku Haki: till now its only good for fodder so it won´t be of much help here

Lucci's attacks work in a similar way as Jinbe's Gyojin karate... He proved this when he made his ultimate attack with his 2 fists without touching Luffy. And we all know Jinbe's Gyojin Karate has 100% rate of success in overcoming Luffy's immunity to blunt forces.

Agree, Luffy should be quite a few tiers above Kenshiro, let alone current Luffy who is a beast. He even one shot'd a guy whose headbutts were splitting continents in 2... conveniently by hitting his head! Also, i haven't seen Kenshiro as a huge speedster like Luffy.

Nope, Conqueror's Haki have worked on high mid tiers as well, Zoro proved this while fighting the Icy Harpy i can't remember her name. He affected her Logia powers by intimidation, which is Conqueror's haki as explained by Rayleigh. Also, we have Shanks instance while visiting WhiteBeard, where he KO'd a bunch of 80,000,000+ bounty pirates, most of them from the Old Era... He actually only left Jozu, Marco, Vista and Whitebeard conscious in the whole ship just by passing by.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Lucci's attacks work in a similar way as Jinbe's Gyojin karate... He proved this when he made his ultimate attack with his 2 fists without touching Luffy. And we all know Jinbe's Gyojin Karate has 100% rate of success in overcoming Luffy's immunity to blunt forces.

yeah i remeber that internatl "shock wave" hurts Luffy thingy - but its still kinda stupid because even his internals are composed of Rubber so why would it hurt him? The explanation is a litte iffy itself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So why would a shock wave that goes thorugh Luffys internal liquids affect him? In gear3 he expands his Body to giant size and speeds up the blood flow in gear2 and nothing happens to him. The same problem goes to the Impact dial Ussop used on Luffy during their encounter.

@ratava said:

@ratava said:

Nope, Conqueror's Haki have worked on high mid tiers as well, Zoro proved this while fighting the Icy Harpy i can't remember her name. He affected her Logia powers by intimidation, which is Conqueror's haki as explained by Rayleigh. Also, we have Shanks instance while visiting WhiteBeard, where he KO'd a bunch of 80,000,000+ bounty pirates, most of them from the Old Era... He actually only left Jozu, Marco, Vista and Whitebeard conscious in the whole ship just by passing by.

Unless Zoros usage of Haoshoku Haki is official confirmed i would say those feats are more likely connected to his "Demon Aura / Killing Intent". If Zoro really has used Haoshoku Haki on Monet i am sure Tashigi would have commented about it.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is already dead.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01 said:

Luffy is already dead.

care to explain?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is already dead.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is already dead.

please - why?

Kenshiro is already dead.

i can do that too :)

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Emperorb777

Kenshiro ftw

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: It's Kenshiro's signature catchphrase. After bombarding an opponent with attacks, he utters the words, "You are already dead." and the enemy dies a painful death.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01 said:

@ratava: It's Kenshiro's signature catchphrase. After bombarding an opponent with attacks, he utters the words, "You are already dead." and the enemy dies a painful death.

yeah i know that - but his pressure points "you are already death, your body will explode in 5 seconds" techniques won´t work against Luffy.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: One touch and hes dead and dont give me that bullcrap it wont work on luffy.

You also forgot mosui tensei which makes him intangible.