Kenshiro VS Man of steel .(Movie version)

• 59 results
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chibi_cute

THE MASTER OF HOKUTO SHINKEN.

No Caption Provided

BOTH ARE IN THEIR PRIME BATTLE STARTS HERE.

No Caption Provided

CITY OF MINAS TIRITH

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

pressure point strikes against a kryptonite is highly questionable because they are not of the same anatomy compared to earth beings. that said, kal has no way to strike through kenshiro's intagibility so kal has to hit kenshiro before he uses that.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

pressure point strikes against a kryptonite is highly questionable because they are not of the same anatomy compared to earth beings. that said, zod has no way to strike through kenshiro's intagibility so zod has to hit kenshiro before he uses that.

Actually kenshiro's pressure points works on demons as well. He also blowed up a pack of wolves using pressure points.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: that's assuming kryptonians have a pressure point at all.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@chibi_cute: that's assuming kryptonians have a pressure point at all.

They have pressure points. Superman's fighting style in Comics, Torquasam-Rao, focuses on hitting pressure points, and it's straight from krypton. That being said, I don't see much of a reason Ken would be able to react to the man of steel or inflict any damage.

In order to hit pressure points, he has to actually be able to either puncture or cause some amount of damage to superman's skin, otherwise, all his hits would be shallow. He'd also, obviously have to hit supes. In Morals it's probably a tie, otherwise, MoS one-shots him at the very beginning spear tackling him at full speed.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a kryptonians anatomy is different from humans, Kenshiros pressure point techniques won´t work because he doesn´t know Supermans pps and i think Supes durability is too much for Kenshiro to inflict any damage in the first place.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He simply moves too fast,hits too hard, and has way too many powers for Kenshiro to beat.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Actually most of kenshiro's pressure point techniques is he doesn't have to apply a little force at all. all he did was touch them and they go pop like a balloon.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He simply moves too fast,hits too hard, and has way too many powers or Kenshiro to beat.

In case you don't know kenshiro is hypersonic.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dratini1331

@chibi_cute: All the ones I've seen go deep into the skin. I admit I've only seen the first like 3 episodes though, so shows what i know >.<

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@dratini1331: He can also blow up anyone who touches him.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@kaijukinggojira said:

He simply moves too fast,hits too hard, and has way too many powers or Kenshiro to beat.

In case you don't know kenshiro is hypersonic.

hypersonic is mach 5-10

MoS is Mach 117-703

@fallschirmjager said:
Loading Video...

5:08. Superman is temporarily taken aback in mid air. Zod tackles him and they go fying upwards. We later see them exchanging blows as they go higher, before stopping at the Wayne Satellite at 5:16.

They did start a few hundred feet from the ground, but that is negligible given the distance traveled. While they are fighting on the Satellite we can clearly see the Earth in the back ground, the Satellite is CLEARLY in Low-Earth Orbit.

Low Earth Orbit is a MAXIMUM of 1273 miles above the earth.

Now its hard to say exactly how high the how high the satellite is. Normally, satellites orbit at minimum of 200 miles above the earth and a maximum of about 1200 (in low earth orbit). Since we don't have an exact number, we'll just calculate both numbers and it will give us a range of speed.

200 miles in 8 seconds. or 25 miles per second. 1500 miles per minute. 90,000 miles per hour. Or Mach 117 (rounded down)

1200 miles in 8 seconds. or 150 miles per second. Or 9000 miles per minute. Or 540,000 miles per hour. Or Mach 703 (rounded down)

So there you have it. During his fight with Zod both Superman and Zod were flying anywhere from Mach 117 to Mach 703. Given that they were both doing this, it gives legitimacy to the speed feat.

Now I personally think its closer to 117 than it is 703 as I don't think they were quite 1200 miles above the earth. But I have no way of knowing. If the satellite is used by Wayne Enterprises its most probably for communications and thus probably lower...but if it was built by them and sold to someone else...it could be used for who knows what. Wayne Enterprises also has contracts with the military (in comics)...and if its in use by the military it could very well be 1200 miles above the earth, as some military satellites are.

I'm hoping they will tell us in MoS 2 what kind of satellite it was, as that would give us a far more accurate guess about the distance traveled.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By GhostRavage

@dratini1331: @kyrees: Don't forget Superman actually performing a pressure point fighting style taught by Batman.

No Caption Provided

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I believe that was a low orbit satellite and maybe its owned by lexcorp. since i saw a tanker truck with a lexcorp sign written on it.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@chibi_cute: Yes. Low earth orbit is anywhere up to 1273 miles from the Earth's surface.

It had a Wayne enterprises logo on it.

And even if you take the lowest speed, he's x10 faster then Kenshiro.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: That is their traveling speed. but their combat speed is not.Kenshiro is (mach 56, has reacted to and countered ki blasts from characters comparable to Raoh)

Countered and blocked 10,000 punches in a second.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratava

@chibi_cute said:

@fallschirmjager: That is their traveling speed. but their combat speed is not.Kenshiro is (mach 56, has reacted to and countered ki blasts from characters comparable to Raoh)

Countered and blocked 10,000 punches in a second.

How do they know how long it took for the ki blast to reach the sky, without a given timeframe? and what characters comparable to Raoh? But kenshiro can´t harm supes in the first place so Superman still wins

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: they are called pressure points, not touch points. kenshiro will have put an appropriate amount of pressure to those touches but to do that on a kyrptonian skin would need more pressure needed compared to demons and wolves. kryptonian skin is leagues above us earth beings.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@chibi_cute: they are called pressure points, not touch points. kenshiro will have put an appropriate amount of pressure to those touches but to do that on a kyrptonian skin would need more pressure needed compared to demons and wolves. kryptonian skin is leagues above us earth beings.

And Kenshiro doesnt know Supermans pps, if Humans/Kryptonian anatomy is not the same.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Supes can't also harm kenshiro if he goes musoi tensei which means he can go intangible.Also he has a battle aura that disintegrates matter . He can make his body 100x harder than steel or more.. im sure kenshiro can hurt him.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chibi_cute

@kyrees: I know but later in the series kenshiro has blown up people just by merely touching them.. and he also destroyed a tank just by using a PP technique that it doesn't even make sense.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kyrees

@chibi_cute: kenshiro making his body harder is really not a good technique against this version of kal who flew through the path of the gravity beam of the world engine while being weakened because of lack of sunlight. also, if said gravity beam didn't put any damage to kal, what more of that aura ? (i don't remember kenshiro's battle aura to be that strong. seriously, disintegrate matter ?!)

you are comparing a tank against a kryptonian. kryptonians are still leagues above us earth beings or earth materials for that matter.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ratava

@chibi_cute said:

@ratava: Supes can't also harm kenshiro if he goes musoi tensei which means he can go intangible.Also he has a battle aura that disintegrates matter . He can make his body 100x harder than steel or more.. im sure kenshiro can hurt him.

he doesn´t use Muso Tensei permanently in his fights, he still gets hurt in the battles he is using Muso Tensei and plz scans where he uses his battle aura to win against high-tier or people with Supes durability and not some fodder.

@kyrees said:

@chibi_cute: kenshiro making his body harder is really not a good technique against this version of kal who flew through the path of the gravity beam of the world engine while being weakened because of lack of sunlight. also, if said gravity beam didn't put any damage to kal, what more of that aura ? (i don't remember kenshiro's battle aura to be that strong. seriously, disintegrate matter ?!)

you are comparing a tank against a kryptonian. kyrptonians are still leagues above us earth beings or earth materials for that matter.

pretty much this

Kenshiro has nothing on Supes

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Have you seen the fight on raoh ? he pretty much used that aura.. wait till i find that scan.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: gravity beam and his aura is different you can't really compare the two because both have different effects. and im not comparing a tank to a kryptonian im just saying that kenshiro's pp bypasses durability like in that tank

Kenshiro has many techniques that completely bypass the defences of anyone, most of his more potent techniques require him to physically breach physical defences but he has a good number of nasty techniques that literally require him to touch the target in a specific place.

Effects Kenshiro can get just by touching people off the top of my head:

- Sleep.

- Ejecting all their blood through their skin pores as a mist.

- Mind wiping.

- Limited Mind control.

- Laughing themselves to death and then exploding.

- Head exploding.

- Detaching optic nerves.

- Full body paralysis.

Ken had dealt with people with heavy durability before.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@chibi_cute: while kenshiro has faced extremely durable people, none of them are on the level kal is. it's quite questionable a human can fight on par with a kryptonian. even if he finds kal's pressure points, he would need more force than he ever had to actually induce those things you said to kal. the fact that you are referencing kenshiro's tank feat means your lowballing him. kal is still way beyond anyone or anything from earth. what kind of thing on earth would survive a gravity beam with no visible damage except loss of consciousness ? gravity beams are more than capable of going through your body as well because of their nature

if that battle aura is as strong as it is, then why does his enemies don't disintegrate from being in it ? that would have been a far faster fight compared to having to deal out those pressure point hits and don't give me that reason that his enemies are more than able to create a counter aura for it, kenshiro is the most strongest human in the FOTNS series and his aura alone should be more than capable of overtaking that counter aura.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The video provided shows that Ken can exploit an enemy's pressure point with the muscles in his temples. Humans don't actually have muscles there. The tank example also shows that he can use pressure points on anything.

MoS Superman is pretty weak anyway. His invulnerability is not nearly as high as other versions of Superman.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: pretty weak for kryptonian showings but still way above earth stuff. yes, he can use pressure points on anything but they are called pressure points for a reason and while he managed to do that on a mechanical object, how is it going to work on a kryptonian who's skin and body constitution is leagues tougher than anything else on earth ?

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro

"You are already dead."

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ratava

@misterguyman said:

The video provided shows that Ken can exploit an enemy's pressure point with the muscles in his temples. Humans don't actually have muscles there. The tank example also shows that he can use pressure points on anything.

MoS Superman is pretty weak anyway. His invulnerability is not nearly as high as other versions of Superman.

And still far above anything Kenshiro can handle.

The tank example shows that he can dmg a tank do a degree that it explodes, nothing indicates that he can miraculously find Pressure Points on a non living object (that wouln´t make sense at all). Kenshiros other techniques which involves exploiting pressure points won´t work because of Supermans alien anatomy, unless Humans/Kryptopnians share the same.

Kenshiro

"You are already dead."

nope - or do you care to explain how Kenshiro puts down Supes?
Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@ratava:

nice vid - but

the shown pp-technqiues won´t work on Supes (no known pps for Kenshiro to exploit). Even the normal attacks won´t work on someone on Supes level. Supermans strength/durability/speed is just too much for Kenshiro and not comparable to anyting we have seen in FotNS.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

@chibi_cute said:

So just because he is made of rubber it won't work on luffy? i thought you already read the manga? or even watched the anime.. he can find pressure points even on inanimate objects that it doesn't even make sense. He knocked out buildings just by merely knocking them with his fist i guess buildings has pressure points too?

Also luffy's precog will only give him a slight advantage compared to kenshiro who can copy all of luffys techniques just by watching them.

--------------------------------------------

Im just going to borrow this quote. It was a reply to you in the past.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ratava

@jasonhawke said:

@ratava:

@chibi_cute said:

So just because he is made of rubber it won't work on luffy? i thought you already read the manga? or even watched the anime.. he can find pressure points even on inanimate objects that it doesn't even make sense. He knocked out buildings just by merely knocking them with his fist i guess buildings has pressure points too?

Also luffy's precog will only give him a slight advantage compared to kenshiro who can copy all of luffys techniques just by watching them.

--------------------------------------------

Im just going to borrow this quote. It was a reply to you in the past.

And how is this helping Kenshiro in any way? Kenshiro can´t just find pressure points and even if he could, he hasn´t shown anthing to assume he could even exploit pps on someone with Supes level of durability.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Lol, Deja vu.

-----------------------------

@ratava:

1. Yea it kinda is important. He found pressure points on a tank and people..wow like do I really have to explain this to you? It shows kens way of attacking can be used unconvrntionally.....I'm gonna go through this point by point but really ur just making me repeat myself.

Why focus on Pressure points anyway? Kenshiro has tons of more techniques that would stomp ManofSteel Superman.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ratava

@jasonhawke said:

@thelocust619 said:

@ratava:

1. Yea it kinda is important. He found pressure points on a tank and people..wow like do I really have to explain this to you? It shows kens way of attacking can be used unconvrntionally.....I'm gonna go through this point by point but really ur just making me repeat myself.

Why focus on Pressure points anyway? Kenshiro has tons of more techniques that would stomp ManofSteel Superman.

He has never found any pressure points on a tank, he kicks it till it is malfunctioning and then it explodes, not impressive at all. Yeah tons of techniques which won´t do anything to someone with Supermans level of strength/durability/speed. In FotNS someone gets kicked/punched through a wall or a pillar in MoS they casually punch each other miles a way through whole buildings

and for the last time @pressure point finding: If he could simply find pressure points on someone, the whole fight against Souther would be stupid. First Kenshiro wonders why his pressure point technique won´t work and then, after he burried his finger in Southers chest, he felt that there is a discrepance in Southers bloodflow and perceived that his internals are inverted. So no he can´t just find pressure points on someone.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jasonhawke

@ratava: Supes blows up as soon as he touches Kenshiro.

There! You happy? I dont wanna go into detail!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I said that, Torquasm-Rao :O

But he wasn't using Torquasm-Rao in that instance, that fighting style its known by every army soldier in Krypton IIRC... He was using fighting styles taught by Batman. Didn't he?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Really? I always thought that was Rao :O After rereading, I now see what you mean. You learn something new everyday :D

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Really? I always thought that was Rao :O After rereading, I now see what you mean. You learn something new everyday :D

I mean... I vaguely recall that fighting style being compared to the one that used the Kryptonian Army, even mentioned referring to Zod, im not 100% sure, but at least in that instance, he was using fighting styles taught by Batman, since he mentions Earth's greatest proponent, which then falls into obviousness when he says "Know your opponent's weakness". :)

I didn't read the issue, but i like to analyze every bit of a scan to come up with a cool argument.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

He uses Muso Tensai to seperate Kal's atoms.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

@ratava:

Loading Video...

In this video kenshiro ripped a building in two using his face.. and his head withstood. thousand tons of force like it was nothing.. and MOS clark was even struggling holding with just an oil rig tower that is much less heavy than a skyscraper.. He was also knocking down buildings with one punch with his barehands alone.MOS can't even do something like that.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: you do remember the world engine right ? the same world engine that went through the earth's core and back ? the same world engine that leveled a few city blocks before it was destroyed ? the same world engine that was making supes weak because it was converting the area around it to a kryptonian environment ? now tell me, how does that compare to kenshiro ripping a building

Loading Video...

have you watched MOS at all ?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Since when the world engine reached the earths core? the beam of the world engine didn't reach the earth's core other wise there would be a huge hole of the ground it was actually something like they were creating an electro magnetic gravitational field and restructuring the earths core without burrowing a hole through the earth creating a singularity you can even see the world engine did not create a hole through the ocean bed.. And the world engine feat is not even properly calculated of how much tons it was generating and clark fainted after that.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke said:

@thelocust619 said:

@ratava:

In this video kenshiro ripped a building in two using his face.. and his head withstood. thousand tons of force like it was nothing.. and MOS clark was even struggling holding with just an oil rig tower that is much less heavy than a skyscraper.. He was also knocking down buildings with one punch with his barehands alone.MOS can't even do something like that.

nice - breaking some old fragile buildings . i guess you have forgotten the last 20 minutes of MoS or Clarks first attemp to fly, where he falls from an incredible height through a mountain top, pulverizing it without receiving a single scratch? What about the whole fighting against Enemies on his Level, he wasn´t even hurt once. Kenshiro has shown nothing to put him anywhere near Supes level and i haven´t seen anything from Kenshiro which would hurt Supes even in the slightest

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heat vision.....