• 90 results
#1 Posted by Redskull490 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Supergco (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm tough one just because I dont think ken could resist a light sabre cutting his limbs off but if luke lost that he'd be toast! Gonna go with ken

#3 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2807 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken stomps ALL

#4 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke, mind powers too damn strong

#5 Posted by DeathHero61 (8183 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke stomps.

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (21495 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what. Kenshiro was just in a thread with Luther Strode now hes fighting Luke Skywalker?

Based on the silly ATATATATATA video I saw of Kenshiro, Luke stomps.

#7 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro can win this, he really just has to blast him from a distance. He's dealt with people using TP on him before if I recall. I'd need to find the scans in the manga. Luke has a pretty good chance though considering what I've heard of him, I'd say 7/10 in favor of luke.

#8 Edited by dondave (40114 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke

#9 Posted by Tohoma (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke

#10 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Luke wins

but strode is chump change compared to ken, barely season 1 material

@nelomaxwell: luke is a beast, and has downed galaxies in TP [in EU]

he would be careful unlike the others

#11 Edited by i_like_swords (21495 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably due to the fact he isn't an anime/manga character who makes up powers on the fly like Silver Age Superman and actually has a reasonable powerset. And at least he doesn't sound like a dodgy cassette player when he throws punches.

#12 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: luke is a beast, and has downed galaxies in TP [in EU]

he would be careful unlike the others

See I didn't know that. Luke wins.

#13 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: the thing about luke is that he looks like a 'niceguy', but powers wise he is a beast.

@i_like_swords:

Ken's powers are explicitly explained to be the 'best' martial arts in his setting, ken only flips the kiai when he throws the 100 crack punches. Normal in everything else.

#14 Posted by reikai (5424 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro is like Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Jesus Christ combined. And btw, I love this review here.

You don't get much better than this anymore.

Exploding heads people. Gotta love it.

#15 Edited by Chibi_cute (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke wins if he acts his powers quickly. if he becomes careless and allows kenshiro to touch him GG.

Anyways.

Kenshiro teaches luke how to fight like real men.

#16 Posted by Marshall_Long (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Star Wars supposed to be lightspeed? That's too fast for Ken.

#17 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro can become intangible. What can Luke do against that?

#18 Posted by reikai (5424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marshall_Long: Nope. Luke just has one ambiguous reaction speed. They have no such travel speeds. It basically comes down to Musō Tensei vs. Force Oneness.

#19 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by MisterGuyMan (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro's resistant to mental attacks. he's literally fought while in a coma. That's on top of the issue of whether Luke can mind assault an intangible opponent.

#21 Posted by DarthAznable (10928 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime/manga characters should really only fight other anime characters to stop butthurt comic and manga fans.

#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro's resistant to mental attacks. he's literally fought while in a coma. That's on top of the issue of whether Luke can mind assault an intangible opponent.

This did happen.

#23 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@Marshall_Long: Nope. Luke just has one ambiguous reaction speed. They have no such travel speeds. It basically comes down to Musō Tensei vs. Force Oneness.

Why do you insist on posting misleading information about Star Wars characters? lol. You already know that travel speed =/= combat speed, so why did you even bring it up? And even if Luke has no lightspeed reaction feats, he's certainly relativistic+ w/ nanosecond reaction time, which is way faster than Kenshiro.

#24 Posted by Ratava (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

This did happen.

when did he fight while being in coma?

#25 Posted by reikai (5424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uberhikari: I find nothing's certain until proven with quantifiable evidence and not opinions about a specific scene. I've seen people on OBD claim Windu and co were in the mach 36thousand range because they deflected blaster bolts.

So I tend to reserve the right to see for myself is something is true or just BS. I'm sure someone will come along with a quote that suggests it.

@Ratava: It was the first time Kenshiro even used Musō Tensei. He was in a coma, miles away, and still managed this technique to project himself across distances to save others. It was pretty ridiculous.

#26 Posted by marvin_Green29 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongarm: kenshiro in thee antimated series, is equivalent to grant morrisons batman. That hok to style basically allowed him to virtually do anything lol, Luke is definitely no walk in the park.

#27 Edited by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@misterguyman said:

This did happen.

Ashura chapter vs Kaioh, Kaioh put him in a coma and he manifested as a type of astral body and beat Kaioh. Remember when I told you he was like Batman? Remember when I said he was extremely powerful?

#28 Posted by cyborgx (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke can win-but only if he attack's first and very swiftly

#29 Edited by Ratava (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@misterguyman said:

This did happen.

Ashura chapter vs Kaioh, Kaioh put him in a coma and he manifested as a type of astral body and beat Kaioh. Remember when I told you he was like Batman? Remember when I said he was extremely powerful?

the only thing the spirit has done was disrupting Kaiohs evil ki, nothing more

#30 Edited by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@misterguyman said:

This did happen.

That fight that he had he was the spirit.

#31 Edited by Chibi_cute (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight could go either way.. they could basically 1 shot each other.

#32 Edited by Ratava (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@misterguyman said:

This did happen.

That fight that he had he was the spirit.

do you have a chapter #? honestly i cant remember

the only instance i remember is this

#33 Edited by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

I find nothing's certain until proven with quantifiable evidence and not opinions about a specific scene. I've seen people on OBD claim Windu and co were in the mach 36thousand range because they deflected blaster bolts.

Nobody at the OBD claimed Windu was mach 36,000 because he deflected blaster bolts. They said he was mach 36,000 because of a particular feat of speed involving the deflection of blaster bolts. There is a subtle but important difference.

So I tend to reserve the right to see for myself is something is true or just BS. I'm sure someone will come along with a quote that suggests it.

I've seen people quote specific text and you still deny it, lol. I find this odd because when it comes to other series you're so reasonable but it just seems like when it comes to Star Wars you just don't want to accept certain feats.

#34 Edited by reikai (5424 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: It's not that, it's the misinterpretation of events. In some of the quotes I have seen of people trying to show Sid using his power to make the Jedi paranoid, it explicitly states that there were Acolytes involved in these rituals aiding Sid, and yet people seem to ignore that.

#35 Posted by Racob7 (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably due to the fact he isn't an anime/manga character who makes up powers on the fly like Silver Age Superman and actually has a reasonable powerset. And at least he doesn't sound like a dodgy cassette player when he throws punches.

Loading Video...

#36 Posted by uberhikari (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@uberhikari: It's not that, it's the misinterpretation of events. In some of the quotes I have seen of people trying to show Sid using his power to make the Jedi paranoid, it explicitly states that there were Acolytes involved in these rituals aiding Sid, and yet people seem to ignore that.

People ignore a lot of stuff and take it out of context. There will always be people like this no matter the series. I feel your pain, lol.

#37 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by marvin_Green29 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongarm: TP? Sorry Im kind of new to tha whole comicvine thing enlightened me if it's an insult than I try not 2 engage in such. Just here tah have a friendly debate

#39 Posted by Chibi_cute (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is already dead

#40 Posted by luthluth (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro uses manliness bending which instantly kills sky walker

#41 Edited by NeonGameWave (11498 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro.

#42 Posted by Faymousinus (1275 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Faymousinus (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke.

#44 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro

#45 Edited by darklordofthesith1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

luke easy

#46 Posted by Mayan_Fist (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklordofthesith1:

It's not exactly an easy win for Luke.

How does TP fare against Kenshiro's battle aura?

#47 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5853 posts) - - Show Bio

The bane of Kenshiro is the Force. The bane of Skywalker is Musou Tensei.

#48 Edited by Chibi_cute (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

The bane of Kenshiro is the Force. The bane of Skywalker is MANLINESS.

FIXED

#49 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5853 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

The bane of Kenshiro is the Force. The bane of Skywalker is Musou Tensei ANDMANLINESS.

FIXED

FIXED ONCE AGAIN.

#50 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting fight. Kenshiro is faster than Luke Skywalker, but Jedi's kinda have a sort of Spider sense about them and quick reflexes. Not to mention I don't know how Kenshiro would deal with force abiltes that could pick him up and throw him around. Really interesting fight. Ken can make himself way more durable than steel but even that is no match for a lightsaber. This is a pretty tough one. Even if Luke did not know what Hokunto Shinken does the force may warn him of fatal damage before he takes it. I'm gonna go with Kenshiro but it's a really cool fight to think about. Thanks.