Kenshiro vs Doflamingo

• 81 results
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deathhero61: ..Ken can't tag a thing if his brain can't tell his body to move because his head was lopped off before he could even raise his hand.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Like i said before kenshiro has too much of a speed advantage and martial advantage and he is bloodlusted in this battle. Hell. He could kill donny with his aura/bloodlust alone........

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: So blitzing a guy who basically has strings that you can't see and can cut through body parts like butter that are all over the place is a good idea.. you know he would kill himself right.. You know Don moving his finger just by a little bit will end it right. Don won't wait he'll just do it to get him out of the so Don can continue with his day right .. takes less than a second to move a finger.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Massively hypersonic speeds can travel distances ridiculously in miliseconds, all the way to nanoseconds. Are you going to sit here and tell me don is in that speed range?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: It has nothing to do with Dons speed his attack happens almost instantly the guys not air bending he doesn't need tons of movement or time to do what he can do..This battle is litterally like this " Ken and Don are both really angry they both come across each other misunderstanding happens which they both take personally Ken rushes at Don.. -Finger Twitch- it's over."

Don has Haki he's going to know what Kens does..Observation Haki works better when the persons more intent killing intent.

"The more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict." Bloodlusted = Killing intent at its greatest.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DeathHero61

@dbvse7: Yet luffy and others managed to react to his string attack. Plus they are barely instant from what i saw so far.

Here's the thing that barely applies in the Fist of the north universe and it sure as hell doesn't apply in several other universes.

Loading Video...

With his aura alone he instantly kills an opponent.

And i have reason to believe he won't even be harmed by said strings.

Loading Video...

And by the way, ranged pressure points::

Loading Video...

You might as well watch the whole thing but near the end he shows utilization of ranged pressure points.

IF you want to skip to that part then just go to 7:45

Yo @nyas help me out here you know more about this series than i do.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: Don isn't the only one with Haki.. Luffy dodged a bullet at point blank range knowing it wouldn't do anything to him period.. So it's no surprise that he or anyone with that much skill dodged DD.

http://youtu.be/l5FtYKadnTE - Skip to 1:43... Instant.. not even bloodlusted.

http://youtu.be/7d91vpNvxh8 - Skip to 1:24-1:25 - finger twitch in that instant cut through like butter.. again not bloodlusted.

Sry but it's over before Kenny does all that "UGHHHHHHH!" to use and attack.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Yet luffy and others managed to react to his string attack. Plus they are barely instant from what i saw so far.

Here's the thing that barely applies in the Fist of the north universe and it sure as hell doesn't apply in several other universes.

Loading Video...

With his aura alone he instantly kills an opponent.

And i have reason to believe he won't even be harmed by said strings.

Loading Video...

And by the way, ranged pressure points::

Loading Video...

You might as well watch the whole thing but near the end he shows utilization of ranged pressure points.

IF you want to skip to that part then just go to 7:45

Yo @nyas help me out here you know more about this series than i do.

the first video with Cain is non-canon and even if it was canon thats far from instant, he starts with powering up from sec 35 and hits with his attack on 1min 25 sec and 10 seconds later the enemy dies, thats no instant.

the second video against Glen is again non-canon

and the pressure point attack in the third video is not unavoidable and if Donflamingo had shown the ability to use Kenbunshoku he could evade it with ease but i cant remember him showing kenbushoku

best option for Kenshiro would be using Muso Tensei to evade Donflamingos string attacks (the strings should count as physical attacks so MT should work) and then go melee to win.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DBVSE7

@kenshirofistofwrath: Anyone thats "Vice Admiral level or above has Kenbunshoku Haki or has been stated to be able to use it" and for a character like DD, using it wouldn't be rocket science and ALL of us should know how it works so I HIGHLY doubt he can't use it or has it.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

There is nothing to debate, Kenshiro destroys Doffy and anyone with decent HNK knowledge would know...

He has more than enough durability not to get decapitated by Doffy (remember that he had trouble stopping diamond jozu and had to get as close as possible to do so), since he fought Raoh who could do this to skyscrapers by punching a guy far away from them :

No Caption Provided

He also has the speed to react :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

A normal whip used by your average human reaches supersonic speed ad can only inflict not very deep cuts, That guy was so fast he could cut people and other things to pieces effortlessly, putting his speed easily in the hypersonic range :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ken was able to tie up both whips mid-attack before anyone even noticed.

His striking strength is not to be taken lightly either :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But all of this is irrelevant, a bloodlusted Ken will just go Muso tensei, phase through Doffy a couple of time and call it a day (Muso tensei destroys matter when he phases through things). And Haki won't help Don, It will only demoralize him by having him know how badly he is getting destroyed before the fight even starts (Assuming it can even predict what "Nothingness" can do).

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

(Muso tensei destroys matter when he phases through things).

but here he phases a couple of times through his fist and arm and nothing happens

http://abload.de/img/1cbklk.jpg

http://abload.de/img/27jjya.jpg

http://abload.de/img/3kkj13.jpg

http://abload.de/img/4nykgw.jpg

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Post Time Skip Luffy is massively hypersonic+ in base, but that doesn't matter Kenshiro still wins.

Doflamingo cut a meteor at point blank range.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nyas

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@nyas said:

(Muso tensei destroys matter when he phases through things).

but here he phases a couple of times through his fist and arm and nothing happens

http://abload.de/img/1cbklk.jpg

http://abload.de/img/27jjya.jpg

http://abload.de/img/3kkj13.jpg

http://abload.de/img/4nykgw.jpg

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When they both used it :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not that it matters even if that was the case, Don has no way to hurt ken with Muson tensei ON.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Not that it matters even if that was the case, Don has no way to hurt ken with Muson tensei ON.

yeah

but that matter destroying comes up alot from people who use kenshiro in a battle but it never really made sense to me, when two people use MT and phase through each other than it inflicts damage on both as shown in your picture but thats a special case.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mortein

I really don't see why some people think it's a stop, either way. To me they seem to be comparable in terms of speed, strength, durability and hax powers.

for those who are not familiar with DD recent feats:

Keep in mind that we still haven't seen him going all out, no where near that.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

yeah

but that matter destroying comes up alot from people who use kenshiro in a battle but it never really made sense to me, when two people use MT and phase through each other than it inflicts damage on both as shown in your picture but thats a special case.

To be honest, I don't know who started the whole thing either. A little bit of research is needed. :)

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@nyas said:

yeah

To be honest, I don't know who started the whole thing either. A little bit of research is needed. :)

have fun ^^

and tag plz if you find something :)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nyas

have fun ^^

and tag plz if you find something :)

I give up, I couldn't find a statement about "destroying matter" >.<"

However I did find scans proving they can cause some form of damage :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also when Raoh first used it :

No Caption Provided

That can't be because they both were using it, because Raoh's face wasn't damaged only Ken's fist (Roah was the only one using itit)

No Caption Provided

As well as this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So yeah, Maybe "destroying matter" is an exaggeration, but it seems he can still cause harm to things when he wishes to.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: thx

yeah i see, the whole thing seems somewhat inconsistent. i dont get why the mangaka doesnt explain such a thing more in detail (maybe because he doesnt care if nerds like us put their chars in fantasy battles against other universes ^^). that is why i love Hunter x Hunter, every ability gets explained :)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ratava

yeah i see, the whole thing seems somewhat inconsistent. i dont get why the mangaka doesnt explain such a thing more in detail (maybe because he doesnt care if nerds like us put their chars in fantasy battles against other universes ^^). that is why i love Hunter x Hunter, every ability gets explained :)

pretty much this ^^

but without that technique the kenshiro fanboys wouldnt have anything to butt in on a kenshiro thread an screaming KENSHIRO WINS MUSO TENSEI trololol :)

@HxH: sometimes i wish they would explain less :P

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are welcome.

Well, we could speculate that it had do with Raoh's aura, or that it's not automatic and they can chose whether to use it or not. But speculations aren't worth much lol

What matters though is that they have the potential to cause damage.

Ps : I also love HxH, one of my top 3 animes :D

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

pretty much this ^^

but without that technique the kenshiro fanboys wouldnt have anything to butt in on a kenshiro thread an screaming KENSHIRO WINS MUSO TENSEI trololol :)

@HxH: sometimes i wish they would explain less :P

That was harsh lol

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

You are welcome.

Well, we could speculate that it had do with Raoh's aura, or that it's not automatic and they can chose whether to use it or not. But speculations aren't worth much lol

and the manga continues at june :)

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@nyas said:

You are welcome.

new chapters? nice!!!

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Nyas

@ratava said:

No Caption Provided

OMG ! I thought I'd never live long enough to see that lol

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

That was harsh lol

ok, sorry :P

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@nyas said:

That was harsh lol

ok, sorry :P

Don't worry, I was joking :3

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ratava

@nyas said:

@ratava said:

No Caption Provided

OMG ! I thought I'd never live long enough to see that lol

!!!!!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-23/hunter-x-hunter-manga-return-slated-for-june-2

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I am not entirely certain he would notice them, but Kenshiro is superb at seeing through people's techniques and knowing what enemies are capable of. He may notice it he may not (it is in his nature though to see through attacks of opponents though).

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's time to bump this again.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers