Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@SwaggaB0y said:

" I see whats going on here lol "

You're not the only one who sees what's happening here.

In fact, you probably don't know why I made this thread.You see, I didn't make this thread to despise BG or beacuse of the other blokes thinking positive and negative things about her. I made it, because I wanted myself and others to see the good fighters putting themselves to the test and see who wins..
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know if Cassie and Shiva can beat The Master of Hoto Shieken... 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Bastro

No, there is no way in hell. It would take a Goku, or Superman to defeat Kenshiro up fround in a random encounter. If both of these women stand a chances, it would be behind the curtains of prep time and plot devices. This is Kenshiro we're talking about, who is not only a 100 thousands of times more deadlier than Rock Lee, but but doesn't like to d1ck around. He won't even give any of these two the benefit of the doubt if they face him randomly.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@King Saturn said:
" I dont know if Cassie and Shiva can beat The Master of Hoto Shieken...  "
It's Hokuto Shinken.
Please try to spell it right next time :)

You may be right, The two girls are good fighters, I'll give them that, but even with their precognition, they could barely keep up with his after image. Ken says it in the New Fist of the North Star anime.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By kagetaicho
@Lance Bastro said:
" No, there is no way in hell. It would take a Goku, or Superman to defeat Kenshiro up fround in a random encounter. If both of these women stand a chances, it would be behind the curtains of prep time and plot devices. This is Kenshiro we're talking about, who is not only a 100 thousands of times more deadlier than Rock Lee, but but doesn't like to d1ck around. He won't even give any of these two the benefit of the doubt if they face him randomly. "
Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro could kill 20 of them. They have no way of hurting him if he hulks out. Also he is WAY faster than either of them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@captainmarvelthunder You don't need to bump every Kenshiro thread ever made.

I know. I skipped several because I did not know much or anything about his opponent(s). What exactly is the problem though with bumping them though I mean I am just giving my views on the fights that interest me like everyone else? And nobody has to respond to them? Also I am new here so where can I find out about all the rules people keep telling me like the DBZ vs DBZ only one and stuff. Also who decides the rules?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

I can't really debate here, because i know 0 about Kenshiro...but it's pretty obvious that Both Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain, are being severely underestimated here...feats, like moving too fast to be seen or noticed, or dodging bullets, (or even out-running them, in Cassie's case) are feats, that both of them, can perform easly...since i don't know about kenshiro, i can't really tell who would win here, but somehow i doubt it would be the mismatch everyone is trying to sell.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Here's a little info on Kenshiros style of fighting read it if you feel like it.

http://hokuto.wikia.com/wiki/Hokuto_Shin_Ken

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man this is spite, there could be a thousand Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain clones and Kenshiro would carve a bloody swath through all of them.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: The guy is just too durable. He had a skyscraper fall on top of him and it did not even slow him down. He's on a different level than peak level humans.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: because I just wanted to talk about. So did VMole and other people that commented recently.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck is up with all these Kenshiro necros?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's absolutely nothing the girls can do against him.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's absolutely nothing the girls can do against him.

That's a bit of exageration...considering Cassie's striking power feats...and speed feats...i think Shiva and Cassie together could win a few times, but Kenshiro should take the majority of wins here, IMO.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Theorder14

@bat_girl_cc: You do know that once Kenshiro use musou tensei, he becomes impervious to physical attacks

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: You do know that once Kenshiro use musou tensei, he becomes impervious to physical attacks

Well, both Lady Shiva and Cassie can read body language...which means that whenever Kenshiro threw a punch or a kick, they would know where the move would land, way before, the move was executed...and they have the speed and the reaction time, to do it...and lot's of feats to back it up... :P

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: uhh, yea, i'm fully aware of their abilities but his speed and skill is far too much for them. I doubt they would even last a minute once he gets serious.

Loading Video...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@theorder14 said:

@bat_girl_cc: uhh, yea, i'm fully aware of their abilities but his speed and skill is far too much for them. I doubt they would even last a minute once he gets serious.

Loading Video...

Like i said...Kenshiro should win here...but it's not like this was a spite thread...

Here are some of Cassie's speed feats:

Agillity vs speed in combat:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84479/1685689-speeds.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/bat-girl-cassandra-cain-vs-black-panther-classic-vs-wolverine-16531.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/spidey-vs-bat-girl-cassandra-cain-18986.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/spidey-vs-bat-girl-cassandra-cain-18989.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/spidey-vs-bat-girl-cassandra-cain-18990.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/spidey-vs-bat-girl-cassandra-cain-18924.jpg

And Lady Shiva has stallemated Cassandra Cain on her peak!...

This is by no means a stomp!

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: The thing is that Kenshiro can become completely intagnible. There's nothing they can do against him. Physical attack doesn't work.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: The thing is that Kenshiro can become completely intagnible. There's nothing they can do against him. Physical attack doesn't work.

Are you telling me that he can't be defeated?...anyway, Kenshiro is not Peak-Human...he also kinda has powers...this isn't even a fair fight.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theorder14

@bat_girl_cc: yep, it's mismatch. he could also just spam energy beams

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: yep, it's mismatch. he could also just spam energy beams

This

Dispite his meta-human stats, physicaly, should be a close fight...but Kenshiro has powers, so there's that...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just a pointless mismatch spite not even close of a match... how could you even debate this. You could add the whole batman family and they would still lose.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: They really don't have anyway of hurting him if he tries because he can make his body many times more durable than steel.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc Dude. Give it up. This is a mismatch. We all know you love Cassie.

Loading Video...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@bat_girl_cc: She can't hit Ken if she's already dead..

Cassie is faster than a bullet, as she has literally out-paced a bullet on panel...she has moved too fast for the human eye to able to follow her...she as doged sniper-bullets at point blank, and once she "let" a sniper bullet came very close to her head, and doged it, when the bullet was just a few inches from her face...i don't know precisely how fast Kenshiro is...but to K.O her as fast as you think he would...he has to have at least super-speed.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Kenshiro is clocked at 120mph

Loading Video...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc Dude. Give it up. This is a mismatch. We all know you love Cassie.

Loading Video...

1) I already said that based on his feats, Kenshiro should win here...and i was just showing, that this isn't a stomp, specially considering that it's 2 against 1 and "those 2" are Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain...

2) Like i said in my last comments, Physically, should be close...but Kenshiro has powers...and your video shows it perfectly...Kenshiro was getting his ass kicked by some big guy, and than, he started to shine in a red light, and his eyes turned red too...i guess it's some type of Chi, right?...anyway, Lady Shiva and Cassie don't have any powers, besides martial art skill...so this is a really unfair battle.

3) Yes i do love Cassie...and if you read her, you would love her too :P

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: But with those blows he didn't get knocked out, Cassie or Shiva would have been KOed. I think it was more so because Kenshiro was trying to knock him out rather than just explode him. Idk Kenny can be inconsistent when it comes to his opponents.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I looked at those and while she does hit harder than I thought she could I don't really see how any of those make it possible for her to hurt Kenshiro when he uses the body stronger than steel technique. As I said before the guy has had skyscrapers fall on him and not slow him down and has also had a Giant freak on steroids smash a huge bolder on his head and it does not hurt him. Cain has a better chance of hurting herself than she does him. If someone like Lady Shiva can fight on par with Cain then she is nowhere near Kenshiro's level. If Ken wants he can also create a ki aura around his body that would be too much for any of them to get close to him. Ken can also shoot ki out of his fingers that can strike his opponents pressure points. They really do not have any way of winning unless they can use a weapon to cut his head off before he gets serious and that is also virtually impossible.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc: Kenshiro is clocked at 120mph

Loading Video...

LOL!..."just" 120mph?...most bullets travel at speeds of at least 700 mph...and i'm talking about just regular hand guns...like the famous 9 mm...and Cassie has out-paced a bullet on panel!...here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/100692/2047777-cassandra_outrun_bullet.jpg

Sniper-bullets travel way faster than bullets from regular hand guns, and Cassie has dodged a sniper-bullet when the bullet was just a few inches from her head:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132956/3741836-1.png

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: 120mph running speed, his reaction time is almost instantaneous in most circumstances. You saw how fast he moved in the video. He's never been tagged by bullets in the manga.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nyas

LOL!..."just" 120mph?...most bullets travel at speeds of at least 700 mph...and i'm talking about just regular hand guns...like the famous 9 mm...and Cassie has out-paced a bullet on panel!...here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/100692/2047777-cassandra_outrun_bullet.jpg

Sniper-bullets travel way faster than bullets from regular hand guns, and Cassie has dodged a sniper-bullet when the bullet was just a few inches from her head:

If you think you can tag Kenshiro with bullets... You are going to have a bad time !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lightning speed... Could be a metaphor though.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: That's Kenshiro Kasumi. Kenshiro's predecessor.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: 120mph running speed, his reaction time is almost instantaneous in most circumstances. You saw how fast he moved in the video. He's never been tagged by bullets in the manga.

LOL, for a moment, i was considering in getting back on what i said before, about Kenshiro winning here...because moving at 120 mph while an incredible speed rate, it's kind of not very impressive, among most street levelers, such as Batman, Nightwing, Black Canary, etc if they don't hold back, they can move at that rate with ease...and Cassie as we know can go WAY beyond that...maybe to some point around 1200 mph to 1500 mph.

Yeah Kenshiro would win here, but like i said before, i don't belive it he could do it easly, specially if we consider that he is fighting 2 TOP fighters here.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: That's Kenshiro Kasumi. Kenshiro's predecessor.

Same thing, It's the same art there is no reason kenshiro can't replicate that feat.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

If you think you can tag Kenshiro with bullets... You are going to have a bad time !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lightning speed... Could be a metaphor though.

Very Impressive...but both Shiva and Cassie have doged bullets before, Cassie has done it like a million times, on her run...i can post scans if you want, but it would literally take me hours to find all scans...she dodged bullets, many, many times...i belive i've already posted some scans of her bullet dodging in this thread.

As for lightning speed, Cassie has dodged Supergirl's eye beams:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/2532/2424647-13.jpg

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: None of them can run 120mph...that's double Captain America who runs at 60...Also it takes him roughly 2-3 seconds to throw 50 punches. So 100 cracked fist takes about 5-6 seconds. No way either of these two top tier martial artists are blocking that. Kenshiro destructive punching power.

Loading Video...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC
@dbvse7 said:

@bat_girl_cc: As you can see.. Its a stomp

?...Strengh - Kenshiro, but that doesn't matter much when you're fighting Cassandra Cain or Lady Shiva...it's all about skill!

Speed - equal, or at least around the same level.

Endurance - Kenshiro, but Lady Shiva and Cassie are pretty durable, and both have the stricking power enough to hurt Kenshiro.

Skill - I would say that Lady Shiva is the most skilled fighter of the 3...She has mastered all forms of un-armed combat in the world, 127 or more...and some other secret techniques that probably no-one else knows, because she learn them, by travelling the world, fighting Grand Masters, and killed them after she has learned their techniques.

They can also read body language, which means that whenever Kenshiro threw a punch or a kick, Both Lady Shiva and Cassie would know where the attack would land, way before the move was executed...all it takes it's Kenshiro moving one single muscle...and they would already know what he would do...in cassandra's case, it only takes a glance at him:

http://girl-wonder.org/dimestoredames/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/cass2.png

But, like i said before...Kenshiro kinda has powers...take away his powers, and we have a good fight...with his powers he wins.