• 136 results
#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules:

1. All anime and manga feats are allowed for both parties.
  2. Morals: In character
  3. Prep: None
  4. Location: Makai Tournament Arena (Yu Yu Hakusho Universe)
  5. No BFR.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I know almost nothing about FotNS, but I would heavily lean towards the admirals based on what I have seen.

#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

Good God did you have to make this battle? Lol.

Team Hokuto wins, Kaiho has been shown able to survive lava. Muso Tensei can take care of all that faster than light crap. I actually think the Ice dude maybe a problem if he can get off a quick Ice time then break them quick cause if not they will blast out of that with Ki. It'd be tough though, the 3 Fists won't be leaving unharmed but they will heal.@carter_esque

#4 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#6 Posted by Cooldes (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

If their fighting All 3 admirals i'm gonna need some feats...

#7 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Was a child when i last saw FotNS- But from what flashes through my brain, i say the Admirals, intang for the win.

#8 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

But Kenshiro also has a technique that allows him to become intangible..

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: And admirals have a technique that allows them to HIT intang as well.

#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

But Kenshiro also has a technique that allows him to become intangible..

Not just Kenshiro all three of them have that technique. That being said I don't think the Fists can be killed unless they want to be. Raoh killed himself at the end of his fight with Ken and Kaiho had to be imprisoned. And Toki who is arguably weaker than all 3 survived a Nuke.

#12 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: I know, that's why I pointed it out that Kenshiro could also go intangible bc you stated that the Admirals would win bc of it. Really, But honestly, I can't see them winning just bc of that alone anyway.

#13 Edited by Ratava (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the "Fist of the North Star" movie a couple of years ago but what do they have besides melee? Can they overcome the logia intangibility?

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

I watched the "Fist of the North Star" movie a couple of years a go but what do they have besides melee? Can they overcome the logia intangibility?

You must have forgotten about when Raoh blasted a hole through a dude or made another dudes skin erupt from his Ki. Also were talking about Men whose battle aura's cause natural disasters.

#15 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

I watched the "Fist of the North Star" movie a couple of years a go but what do they have besides melee? Can they overcome the logia intangibility?

Bruh... you gotta watch or read the orig. FoTNS to get the full scope of what those guys are capable of. Their power was kinda like a precursor for the Dragonball template.

#16 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: That is scary strong, but Akainu did tank an Earthquake punch.

@carter_esque said:

@funsiized: I know, that's why I pointed it out that Kenshiro could also go intangible bc you stated that the Admirals would win bc of it. Really, But honestly, I can't see them winning just bc of that alone anyway.

It is a factor, i should have worded my post differently, "They win with intang being a big factor"

The fact that they also have a tech that allows them to Hit intang as well makes the FotNS Teams intang pointless is my point.

Do the FotNS have a way to hit intang?

#17 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Well if he can tank Tornado and Hurricane punch then he can hang.

#18 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: That is scary strong, but Akainu did tank an Earthquake punch.

@carter_esque said:

It is a factor, i should have worded my post differently, "They win with intang being a big factor"

The fact that they also have a tech that allows them to Hit intang as well makes the FotNS Teams intang pointless is my point.

Do the FotNS have a way to hit intang?

Now that, I'm not sure about. I'm waiting for the experts like @neongamewave and @cadencev2 to drop some knowledge.

#19 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: But why would they have to is my question? They simple intage through it, or Kizaru dodges it.

They are destructive. But the Admirals are just as much. the only difference here is that The admirals can hit them.

#20 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: But why would they have to is my question? They simple intage through it, or Kizaru dodges it.

They are destructive. But the Admirals are just as much. the only difference here is that The admirals can hit them.

I see what your saying. But what exactly can the Admirals do to put them down? They seemingly don't die if they don't want to.

#21 Edited by Mortein (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

Admiral would win

#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: The Akainu, and Aokiji are respective island busters.

Kizaru can nail them with repeated Lasers.

They seem immortal=/= They are immortal.

#24 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: the tread doesn't state that equivalency is on. But it is essentially the same thing as Haki. i suppose. Though whether than can be hit by it? Debatable. And even if they did get hit. they can simply Dodge around the attack.

#25 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

Admiral would win

They can only be hurt by haki

#26 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: How do the Admirals get by their destructive Ki aura's ? Raoh's has killed men who try to touch him, Kaioh as you can see can use his for TK purposes (As posted in the video) and Ken is around the same level as Raoh. If KI can hurt them then they won't be touching these 3.

#27 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Ki hurting them is speculation, Where as Haki hitting them is not.

Tk could be effective, as long as he could control a Near abstract such as light and Magma.

People dying when coming close sounds like conquers haki. But on a larger scale.

As such, Their Haki could easily Negate their Ki to an extent.

#28 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: problem is we don't have a definite answer to whether they equate

#29 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: So we go off of what they have shown.

If Ki has been shown to hit intang. Then it has standing.

As Haki has been shown to not only hit Intang, but downright counter it.

#30 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: yes it has negated intang stopped it cold.

#31 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Now were getting somewhere!

How did it do it? was it an attack that hit an intagible? or was his Ki to much for the intag to handle?

Aw who am i kidding, it doesn't really matter.

But this still poses the question...whats stopping the Admirals from simply turning into their elements and dodging around?

#32 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

How do the dodge around the auras surrounding their bodies that's what negated it. The same aura that can kill a man by touching it. This is a closer fight than first assumed mainly because no one studies the classics. Lol

#33 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by Marshall_Long (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast are the Hokuto guys? that may be the deciding factor but I'm leaning towards them though.

#35 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: Very fast, after image fast, fast enough to catch arrows and dodge bullets. Fast enough to hit without the blow being seen.

#36 Posted by Marshall_Long (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Yeah I figured they had to be pretty fast haven't seen the show in sometime so couldn't really remember plus they have Musou Tensei that should give them the win.

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20217 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying that logias are intangible? They're in elemental form, but not exactly intangible 0_0

#38 Edited by Cooldes (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: eh, i'll admit that's fast. but beginning of show luffy was intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers. and the admirals >> current luffy. their speed coupled with haki precog may = them not being touched.

plus most people consider kizaru lightspeed, so yeah... that...

#39 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@nelomaxwell: eh, i'll admit that's fast. but beginning of show luffy was intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers. and the admirals >> current luffy. their speed coupled with haki precog may = them not being touched.

And what most ppl say has absolutely no bearing on this debate whatsoever as opinions with w/o proof are speculative.

#40 Edited by Cooldes (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: ^kinda weird... you wrote your reply within the quote itself... don't laugh but at first i didn't notice it, and i though it was a QFT...

anyway, on topic,

that was just a side piece of knowledge. i wasn't saying he was, or wasn't. i was just stating something that may play a part in the fight.

My actual point, that you just skipped over, was that the speed feats he posted above don't exactly put them > admirals speed. It would be cool if you actually replyed, on topic, to my actual point :)

#41 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: I didn't reply to the point you made bc I didn't necessarily disagree with it.

#42 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

Again I pose you the question how they get around men whose Aura's kill with a touch. No one has answered that. The Admirals are great and all but these three men are instruments of Murder. Everything they do is lethal, Toki who is not in this fight but is weaker than all these men has tanked a nuke with just his aura. I still have received no answer for how they put men like that down or how they touch men whose Aura's kill... Hersay, is just that until I get some answers. People keep asking what can the Hokuto men do to beat the Admirals, what hey should be asking is what the Admirals can do to beat them. None of these men can be killed unless they say so. Kaioh killed himself (well encased himself in lava so we don't know if he's dead) and Raoh turned himself to stone.

#43 Posted by Cooldes (4159 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: they did?!? the show has to have quite some plot....

anyway, on topic,

basically, you're saying, the admirals are fighting 3 aizens?

but still, could their aura kill such abstract elements as magma, ice, and light itself? Busoshoku in the OP verse usually allows people to bypass things like this, but different verse means this would just be speculation.

#44 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro's and Raoh's Musou Tensei, and Kaioh's Anryu Tenha = Game Over Admirals

#45 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: I went over this with Funsized it would stop them. They were Aizen before he existed, they are probably past that level. The nature of their skill is death, it is supposed to be the most deadly fighting style in existence, hence why it can explode people with a touch. I want to know what the Admirals can do, that has not been answered yet. There is a reason Kenshiro was ranked as the 3rd strongest character in Anime behind Goku who was number 1 and Doraemon who was number 2. These three men can become truly intangible. Not elemental we're talking, we're not talking abstract-ish we're talking Kitty Pride level phasing where you can't hit them but if they touch, you I mean even phase through you, you die.

#46 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

Logias are not really intangible. They're just hard to kill, because any attacks thrown at them will flow through them unless circumvented, however, their bodies are still physically present. Intangibles on the other hand, cannot be touched by any kind of attack, because their bodies are immaterial.

#47 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10702 posts) - - Show Bio

Logias are not really intangible. They're just hard to kill, because any attacks thrown at them will flow through them unless circumvented, however, their bodies are still physically present. Intangibles on the other hand, cannot be touched by any kind of attack, because their bodies are immaterial.

I'm still waiting for dude to respond. I feel like people read new manga and watch new anime and don't know where half the stuff they see came from. HNK is the truth and people need to rec that.

#48 Edited by Ratava (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

But without Haki you can´t hurt their Pysical Body and every "damage" they reveice in their elemental form is irrelevant (besides damage from superior Elements). I think that is why people normally refer to Logias as "intangs".

@nelomaxwell said:

@ratava said:

You must have forgotten about when Raoh blasted a hole through a dude or made another dudes skin erupt from his Ki. Also were talking about Men whose battle aura's cause natural disasters.

@carter_esque said:

@ratava said:

Bruh... you gotta watch or read the orig. FoTNS to get the full scope of what those guys are capable of. Their power was kinda like a precursor for the Dragonball template.

Yeah sorry - as i said - a couple of years ago. I think around 1996 ^^. I have to rewatch it :)

#49 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11061 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: How is Haki the same thing as Ki? lol

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: Actually, there are several instances where a Logia has been beaten even without Haki.

• Luffy wet himself to hurt Crocodile
  • Enel couldn't hurt Luffy, because he was rubber
  • Akainu was able to kill Ace, because his magma was hotter than Ace's fire.

There are many other ways to beat Logias without Haki. In Kenshiro's, and Raoh's case; intangibility, and matter disruption via Musou Tensei.