#1 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Who wins this?
Post Edited:2008-05-17 01:58:41

#2 Posted by the_haunter (185 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"the_haunter says:
"depending on who gets first hit its over for ther other.....so its a matter of luck and skill and based on that im going with kenshiro"
That's what I thought, and I also had to think about Ken's really really fast punching."

absolutly, his speed was amazing in the newer films(never seen the original) but even with logans healing factor, come on kenshiro can make your head explode witha a punch to the forehead and you can't walk away from that

#3 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#4 Posted by the_haunter (185 posts) - - Show Bio

depending on who gets first hit its over for ther other.....so its a matter of luck and skill and based on that im going with kenshiro

#5 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

the_haunter says:

"depending on who gets first hit its over for ther other.....so its a matter of luck and skill and based on that im going with kenshiro"

That's what I thought, and I also had to think about Ken's really really fast punching.

#6 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

the_haunter says:

"MotorSteel says:
"the_haunter says:
That's what I thought, and I also had to think about Ken's really really fast punching."

absolutly, his speed was amazing in the newer films(never seen the original) but even with logans healing factor, come on kenshiro can make your head explode witha a punch to the forehead and you can't walk away from that"

I'm not sure how good wolverines regen is .

#7 Posted by the_haunter (185 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"the_haunter says:
"MotorSteel says:
"the_haunter says:
absolutly, his speed was amazing in the newer films(never seen the original) but even with logans healing factor, come on kenshiro can make your head explode witha a punch to the forehead and you can't walk away from that"
I'm not sure how good wolverines regen is ."

its almost instantly

#8 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro is not just fast and skilled... he's almost as strong as JUGGERNAUT!!! Watch him punch this building down with one punch. And see how the building falls on him but he still "casually" walks right through it.

And then his skill at martial arts allow him to do this!? He's untouchable...

Wolverine doesn't stand a chance.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro wins this fight easy. Kenshiro is faster, stronger and even more durable than Wolverine. Kenshiro can alter his body's density to the hardest of hard form of metal and steel. He can also become nearly invunerable to any attck by blocking his pressure points. Once Kenshiro hits Wolverine. Logan's head and torso will expand and explode.

#10 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro easily via Musou Tensei, or by ejecting Wolverine's skeleton out of his body.

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15917 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: you bumped a four year old thread to say that?

No. I bumped a 4yr old thread to give out my opinion on who wins. Deal with it.

#13 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15917 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken.

#16 Posted by SMXLR8 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro is a cream of the crop street leveler. So many nasty techniques to screw Wolverine over even with his healing factor and adamantium skeleton.

#18 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by sousukesagara (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro is a cream of the crop street leveler. So many nasty techniques to screw Wolverine over even with his healing factor and adamantium skeleton.

This