anyone whose debating this with out knowledge

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Tenjin

I think this is series two and i still don't see where people are getting these super healing attributes
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Nelomaxwell

naw this is a re make

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By One-Above-You

Can anyone name one feat that shows he is as strong as The Juggernaut?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Nelomaxwell

He destroyed a mountain range in vol 10 of the anime after killed Joker

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Nelomaxwell said:
"He destroyed a mountain range in vol 10 of the anime after killed Joker"
Juggernaut punched through reality.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Current juggs he means

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Nelomaxwell said:
"Current juggs he means"
That wasn't an attribute of his physical strength.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Nelomaxwell

ok how do you explain this kenshiro is the strongest FOTNS to date his uncle the original Kenshiro altered reality using his energy its in fist of the blue sky. also in the movie Ken and Rao' s fighting nearly destroyed the earth

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Nelomaxwell said:
"ok how do you explain this kenshiro is the strongest FOTNS to date his uncle the original Kenshiro altered reality using his energy its in fist of the blue sky. also in the movie Ken and Rao' s fighting nearly destroyed the earth"
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Perfect Cell

Okay guys. OBSERVE

Juggernaut Strength & Durability

Watch how Ken punches several buildings with just 1 punch. (Strength) Notice how the buildings fall right on top of Ken, but he gradually walks as if nothing is falling on him. Let alone an entire building which weighs more than 1000 tons (Durability)

Skip Video: 3:20 to 5:00

Flight:

Kenshiro fights Roah in final battle. They both Fly in the air. (Raoh wins, but Ken won by the fault)

Skip video: :30 to 1:30

As for speed, Ken's reflexes and reaction time are as fast as QuickSilvers, but he never runs as fast as QuickSilver. He can only move his limbs just as fast though. As for the Healing recovery, Kenshiro's body heals extraordinarily fast. Only Shin (Fist of the SOUTH) was able to permanently injure him. But that's because of his love for Sulia had drawn him too weak against their fight earlier. But in reality Kenshiro is 100's of times more powerful than Shin.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Perfect Cell said:
"Okay guys. OBSERVE

Watch how Ken punches several buildings with just 1 punch. (Strength) Notice how the buildings fall right on top of Ken, but he gradually walks as if nothing is falling on him. Let alone an entire building which weighs more than 1000 tons (Durability)

Flight:

Kenshiro fights Roah in final battle. They both Fly in the air. (Raoh wins, but Ken won by the fault)

As for speed, Ken's reflexes and reaction time are as fast as QuickSilvers, but he never runs as fast as QuickSilver. He can only move his limbs just as fast though. As for the Healing recovery, Kenshiro's body heals extraordinarily fast. Only Shin (Fist of the SOUTH) was able to permanently injure him. But that's because of his love for Sulia had drawn him too weak against their fight earlier. But in reality Kenshiro is 100's of times more powerful than Shin.

"
and lets not forget the damage done to the earth in the Rao fight
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell said:
"Okay guys. OBSERVE

Flight:

"  

Okay, now I personally don't think Colossus, Strong Guy or even Rouge can punch a building down with one punch. Only Juggernaut, Gladiator, and Superman could feature this kind of strength. So therefore; Kenshiro is in par to "Classic" Juggernaut as far as physical attributes.

Also; Rouge or Strong guy has super durability, but for an entire building to fall on top of them; It would AT LEAST make them fall over and have a bit of a recovery before moving again. Kenshiro ALLOWED a building to fall on him, and he walks like the building is just air. You don't call that "Juggernaut-Like" Durability?

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Loaded Revolver

1.What Kenshiro did to those buildings have nothing to do with physical strength.

2.Kenshiro and Raoh's fight didn't almost destroy the earth.
3.Kenshiro and Raoh were more floating than flying...I'm sure someone who can fly at will wouldn't walk or ride everywhere.It takes alot of concentrated Chi to do that.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Loaded Revolver said:
"1.What Kenshiro did to those buildings have nothing to do with physical strength.
3.Kenshiro and Raoh were more floating than flying...I'm sure someone who can fly at will wouldn't walk or ride everywhere.It takes alot of concentrated Chi to do that.
"
in response to number 2 Then what do you call most every natural disaster happening at the same time?
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Nelomaxwell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"1.What Kenshiro did to those buildings have nothing to do with physical strength.
"
in response to number 2 Then what do you call most every natural disaster happening at the same time?"
Every natural disaster happening at the same time.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Nelomaxwell

some movies call that the end of the world

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Kimikirai

Here it is in a nutshell: FOTNS wins.

DBZ and FOTNS have same level speed. That is, invisible to the untrained eye. In terms of strength. DBZ characters have the edge. They can punch people into mountains, etc.. In terms of destructive energy DBZ wins. They can gather enough energy to destroy planets. However, that idea is nil in this thread since DBZ characters need air to breathe.

So why does FOTNS win? Easy. Every attack is thrown with the intent to kill AND (more importantly) their killer attacks come out faster. By the time it takes Goku to charge a Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, etc.. or for Vegeta to Galic Gun, Final Flash, etc.. by that time Kenshiro woyuld ahve hit them with the Gento Koken.. which attacks like light. Not a fireball like DBZ... but like LIGHT. To be more precise, a bunch of flash lights coming from your fingertips. What does this attack do? It uses ki like a blade to destroy the opponent's body on a cellular level. In other words, it atomizes anything it touches. You add that to techniques like Muso Tensei... they don't have a chance.

Furthermore, just to throw a bit of unnecessary dirt on the grave, DBZ people have weak minds. They're always scared, panicking, etc..

ie.

Vegeta: Ugh... ugh! I've never felt anything like this before! *scared*
Piccolo: Ugh... ugh! I've never felt anything like this before! *scared*
Trunks: Ugh... ugh! I've never felt anything like this before! *scared*
Krillin: Ugh... ugh! I've never felt anything like this before! *scared*
Gohan: Ugh... ugh! I've never felt anything like this before! *scared*

The funny thing about this, I think most of the charcters have used that exact line. At least Piccolo, Vegeta, and Trunks.

When was the last time we saw ANY main character of FOTN panic? They don't. What relevance is this to the thread? You have to have a very strong will to LITERALLY even STAY ALIVE in the aura of the top-tier FOTN characters killing intent. It literally kills the weak willed.

While this isn't a curbstomp. Its a sure win for FOTNS.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Here it is in a nutshell: FOTNS wins.

DBZ and FOTNS have same level speed. That is, invisible to the untrained eye. In terms of strength. DBZ characters have the edge. They can punch people into mountains, etc.. In terms of destructive energy DBZ wins. They can gather enough energy to destroy planets. However, that idea is nil in this thread since DBZ characters need air to breathe.

So why does FOTNS win? Easy. Every attack is thrown with the intent to kill AND (more importantly) their killer attacks come out faster. By the time it takes Goku to charge a Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, etc.. or for Vegeta to Galic Gun, Final Flash, etc.. by that time Kenshiro woyuld ahve hit them with the Gento Koken.. which attacks like light. Not a fireball like DBZ... but like LIGHT. To be more precise, a bunch of flash lights coming from your fingertips. What does this attack do? It uses ki like a blade to destroy the opponent's body on a cellular level. In other words, it atomizes anything it touches. You add that to techniques like Muso Tensei... they don't have a chance.

Furthermore, just to throw a bit of unnecessary dirt on the grave, DBZ people have weak minds. They're always scared, panicking, etc..

ie.

The funny thing about this, I think most of the charcters have used that exact line. At least Piccolo, Vegeta, and Trunks.

When was the last time we saw ANY main character of FOTN panic? They don't. What relevance is this to the thread? You have to have a very strong will to LITERALLY even STAY ALIVE in the aura of the top-tier FOTN characters killing intent. It literally kills the weak willed.

While this isn't a curbstomp. Its a sure win for FOTNS."
This post is lame and mostly worthless.Goku wins.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Swagga Boy
Kimikirai said:

ie.

ROFL everyone in DBZ used that Line! but Goku still wins
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Ok you guys just can't face facts. Oh and Hokuto no Ken practitioners can withstand a-bombs

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Nelomaxwell said:
"Ok you guys just can't face facts. Oh and Hokuto no Ken practitioners can withstand a-bombs"
No you can't face facts.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Kimikirai
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

This post is lame and mostly worthless.Goku wins."
My post, which shows that I have knowledge of both series, is worthless? If so, whats your response?

"Goku wins!!! Huh huh!! GAR GAR!!! I don't know why, but he does, cause.. Goku is sooo cool!"- Kid on Internet

-_-

SERIOUSLY. Using the canon comic of FOTNS vs DBZ canon, FOTNS wins. how hard is it to understand that Goku cannot stand up to the Gento Koken (amongst other techniques)? He DOESN't have the speed to blitz Kenshiro. he doesn't ahve the strength to one shot Kenshiro. in fact, Goku cannot even touch Kenshiro when he activates the Muso Tensei (which makes him phase like Kitty Pride). here is the fight in a nutshell:

Scenario 1:
Normal Goku: I don't want to hurt you but you leave me no choice! *goes in for a hit*

*Goku's Attacks go through Kenshiro*

Kenshiro: ...

Goku: Whats going on? My attacks are going through a ghost?

Kenshiro: You're already dead.

Goku: Eh? *head blows up*

Scenario 2:
Normal Goku flies up in the air and begins to go into Super Saiyan mode: HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kenshiro: Gento Koken...

Normal Goku: Headm legs, arms, etc.. atomizes. There isn't even a trace of Goku on the planet.

Scenario 2a:
Goku: Kame...! Kame...!

Ken:... *lights fly out of his fingers*

Goku: *ATOMIZED*

In all fairness. Ken's techniques are all lethal and all come out without charging. Kenshiro wins.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

My post, which shows that I have knowledge of both series, is worthless? If so, whats your response?

"Goku wins!!! Huh huh!! GAR GAR!!! I don't know why, but he does, cause.. Goku is sooo cool!"- Kid on Internet

-_-

SERIOUSLY. Using the canon comic of FOTNS vs DBZ canon, FOTNS wins. how hard is it to understand that Goku cannot stand up to the Gento Koken (amongst other techniques)? He DOESN't have the speed to blitz Kenshiro. he doesn't ahve the strength to one shot Kenshiro. in fact, Goku cannot even touch Kenshiro when he activates the Muso Tensei (which makes him phase like Kitty Pride). here is the fight in a nutshell:

Scenario 1:
Normal Goku: I don't want to hurt you but you leave me no choice! *goes in for a hit*

Scenario 2:
Normal Goku flies up in the air and begins to go into Super Saiyan mode: HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Normal Goku: Headm legs, arms, etc.. atomizes. There isn't even a trace of Goku on the planet.

Scenario 2a:

In all fairness. Ken's techniques are all lethal and all come out without charging. Kenshiro wins.

"
I have no response to idiocy.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By One-Above-You
Nelomaxwell said:
"Ok you guys just can't face facts. Oh and Hokuto no Ken practitioners can withstand a-bombs"
I don't think The Juggernaut would even notice an A-Bomb.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kimikirai
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"
I have no response to idiocy."
The dictionary of Loaded Revolver:

Idiocy = Stating facts and making an argument based on facts
Genius = "Intelligent" *cough* one liners that serve no purpose

Hmm... Maybe you should try taking English 110: Reading and Comprehension. Your vocabulary is all fucked up.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

Hmm... Maybe you should try taking English 110: Reading and Comprehension. Your vocabulary is all fucked up.
"
Your lame.You can say what ever you want you posts prove nothing...and you so called facts aren't facts....
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Kimikirai
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"
Your lame.You can say what ever you want you posts prove nothing...and you so called facts aren't facts...."
You haven't posted anything relevant to the thread.

"Goku wins."

What does your post prove? That you can form a simple sentence?

My so called facts aren't facts? Please point them out. Hmm.. hmm.. you can't because they're facts.

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Do you understand what that means? Let me help you out by dumbing it down:

IT MEANS IF CELL OR MAJIN BUU GET HIT WITH THAT, THEY CAN'T EVEN REGENERATE.

Kenshiro steals this technique from Falco slightly before the Asura arc.

Fact 2:
The Muso Tensei makes the user intangible. The only way you can hit a Muso Tensei user is if you also have the ability to use the Muso Tensei. And there is only three people capable of using this in the series: Kenshiro, Raoh, and Kaioh.

From the end of the Raoh arc to the end of the Asura arc.

I'm gonna stop there. Because thats all you need to know in regards of Kenshiro vs Goku. Go ahead and shoot another one-liner that shows people that you have nothing for rebuttal.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"
Your lame.You can say what ever you want you posts prove nothing...and you so called facts aren't facts...."

"Goku wins."

My so called facts aren't facts? Please point them out. Hmm.. hmm.. you can't because they're facts.

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Fact 2:
The Muso Tensei makes the user intangible. The only way you can hit a Muso Tensei user is if you also have the ability to use the Muso Tensei. And there is only three people capable of using this in the series: Kenshiro, Raoh, and Kaioh.

I'm gonna stop there. Because thats all you need to know in regards of Kenshiro vs Goku. Go ahead and shoot another one-liner that shows people that you have nothing for rebuttal.
"
Gento Koken atomizes...and? Ok who cares what the move does...how do you know Kenshiro is faster then Goku? How do you know he's faster enough to pull off any technique.You know Goku flies faster than Kenshiro can jump or float..or whatever you want to call what he did against Raoh?
You don't have to dumb sh#t down for me.

Ok..Muso Tensei makes the user intangible...What is that going to do against Goku? Goku can fly and at high speeds and run at high speeds...If Ken is intangible..he'll just not try to hit him.He has to be tangible to hit Goku so it doesn't do either character any good.

Goku wins.I don't need to shoot one-liners because I know my stuff.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Kimikirai
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"

"Goku wins."

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Fact 2:

"
Gento Koken atomizes...and? Ok who cares what the move does...how do you know Kenshiro is faster then Goku? How do you know he's faster enough to pull off any technique.You know Goku flies faster than Kenshiro can jump or float..or whatever you want to call what he did against Raoh?

Ok..Muso Tensei makes the user intangible...What is that going to do against Goku? Goku can fly and at high speeds and run at high speeds...If Ken is intangible..he'll just not try to hit him.He has to be tangible to hit Goku so it doesn't do either character any good.

"
Do you know how fast light travels genius? The Gento Koken is literally light. not a fireball or ki blast kile the kamehameha... but LIGHT. It doesn't project and go away. It stays there like a flashlight.

About Goku's speed, Gokumoves AT BEST the speed of sound. AT BEST. I doubt he reaches that. What is Goku's best speed feat? What proof do you have that Goku can blitz Kenshiro?

*waits* *waits*

NOTHING. Why? Because the best you can come up with is that Goku moves faster than the above average eye. Sadly for you, so does Kenshiro.

KEEP IN MIND, I am talking about the canon manga.

"Ok..Muso Tensei makes the user intangible...What is that going to do against Goku? Goku can fly and at high speeds and run at high speeds...If Ken is intangible..he'll just not try to hit him.He has to be tangible to hit Goku so it doesn't do either character any good. I know my stuff."- Person who DOESN'T know their stuff

Kenshiro can attack your ASTRAL form. Let me dumb that down for you. That means he doesn't have to become tangible.

So lets look back at your argument:
1. Speed blitz: "Goku flies at high speeds!"

My rebuttal:
1. Kenshiro also moves at high speeds. most likely even FASTER than Goku. Why? Because in the first major battle of the Asura Arc, nobody could even see an after image as people can see with DBZ fights. They saw absolutely nothing. And a trained Hokuto Shinken fighter was there as well.

2. Muso Tensei makes Kenshiro intangible. He can attack Goku's astral form.

3. Gento Koken is the power of light. There is no way in hell you can quantify Goku's speed at FTL.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Swagga Boy
Stop quoting each other.

Goku wins
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"

"Goku wins."

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Fact 2:

"

"
Do you know how fast light travels genius? The Gento Koken is literally light. not a fireball or ki blast kile the kamehameha... but LIGHT. It doesn't project and go away. It stays there like a flashlight.

About Goku's speed, Gokumoves AT BEST the speed of sound. AT BEST. I doubt he reaches that. What is Goku's best speed feat? What proof do you have that Goku can blitz Kenshiro?

*waits* *waits*

NOTHING. Why? Because the best you can come up with is that Goku moves faster than the above average eye. Sadly for you, so does Kenshiro.

"Ok..Muso Tensei makes the user intangible...What is that going to do against Goku? Goku can fly and at high speeds and run at high speeds...If Ken is intangible..he'll just not try to hit him.He has to be tangible to hit Goku so it doesn't do either character any good. I know my stuff."- Person who DOESN'T know their stuff

Kenshiro can attack your ASTRAL form. Let me dumb that down for you. That means he doesn't have to become tangible.

My rebuttal:
1. Kenshiro also moves at high speeds. most likely even FASTER than Goku. Why? Because in the first major battle of the Asura Arc, nobody could even see an after image as people can see with DBZ fights. They saw absolutely nothing. And a trained Hokuto Shinken fighter was there as well.

3. Gento Koken is the power of light. There is no way in hell you can quantify Goku's speed at FTL.

"
1.Yea I know how fast light travels......That really doesn't relate to Gento Koken entirely.The Green Lantern's power is light and So is Dazzlers and none of their attacks are unavoidable.
2.You can't prove how fast Goku moves not can you do it for Kenshiro.I never said Goku can speed blitz Kenshiro...I said he isn't as fast as Goku.Either way it's speculation on my part and yours.

3.Stop saying "Let me dumb it down for you"...You haven't said anything so f#ckin extremely intelligent that I need a translation.I know exactly what you talking about.Kenshiro can attack Goku's astral form..Ok and what is Goku doing in the mean time..just sitting there waiting for him to do it?

4.If Kenshiro moves faster than Goku on foot (which is arguable and more than likely false) WTF does that have to do with Goku flying faster than Ken can fly? Goku has disappeared from view with flight several times with no astral image.

I already addressed that other BS.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Swagga Boy
Swagga Boy said:
"Stop quoting each other.

Goku wins
"
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kimikirai
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"

"Goku wins."

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Fact 2:

"

"

*waits* *waits*

My rebuttal:

"
1.Yea I know how fast light travels......That really doesn't relate to Gento Koken entirely.The Green Lantern's power is light and So is Dazzlers and none of their attacks are unavoidable.
2.You can't prove how fast Goku moves not can you do it for Kenshiro.I never said Goku can speed blitz Kenshiro...I said he isn't as fast as Goku.Either way it's speculation on my part and yours.

3.Stop saying "Let me dumb it down for you"...You haven't said anything do f#ckin extremely intelligent that I need a translation.I know exactly what you talking about.Kenshiro can attack Goku's astral form..Ok and what is Goku doing in the mean time..just sitting there waiting for him to do it?

4.If Kenshiro moves faster than Goku on foot (which is arguable and more than likely false) WTF does that have to do with Goku flying faster than Ken can fly? Goku has disappeared from view with flight several times with no astral image.

"
1. But it does relate. The reason why people can dodge a green lanterns light is because Green Lanters generally move at a normal speed. NOW! If you put the average Green Lantern against a human who is eitehr a little faster/slower than the average Green Lantern, that average human won't be dodging anything. HOWEVER, if you put that average Green Lantern against... Flash/WonderWoman/Etc. he probably won't hit them as easily (in the Flash's case, not at all) because they can move faster than the user. In the case of Goku vs Kenshiro, both of their speeds can only be quantified as being faster than the human eye. Seeing as thats all we can go by, we can safely say the speed difference is not great. There is NO WAY to tell who is actually faster.

2. Of course. SO! If you are saying we can't prove (quantify) their speeds, why bring speed up as an advantage?

3. *reads DBZ* *watches some DBZ* Well, in-character, YES. Goku would watch him do it. How many times has someone let someone charge up a 1 minute special move? How many times have people sat and waited for people to charge up? Answer: All the time. of course, this ISN'T necessary seeing how Kenshiro DOESN'T have to charge or do some special series of signs and poses.

4. First of all, BASE GOKU never did that. Second, Goku has never bursted out of sight unseen without the use of Instant Transmission. Even assuming Goku flies faster than Kenshiro, what does that have to do with anything? Goku will have to go to Kenshiro to win. This isn't a race.

Let me bring up another thing YOU are forgetting. I am helping you out by allowing you to use the feats of SSJ Goku (since its the only chance Goku gets). This thread uses BASE Goku. Keep that in mind.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kimikirai said:

ie.

-_-

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

Scenario 2a:

"

"

"Goku wins."

Fact 1:
Gento Koken atomizes.

Fact 2:

"

"

*waits* *waits*

My rebuttal:

"

3.Stop saying "Let me dumb it down for you"...You haven't said anything do f#ckin extremely intelligent that I need a translation.I know exactly what you talking about.Kenshiro can attack Goku's astral form..Ok and what is Goku doing in the mean time..just sitting there waiting for him to do it?

"
1. But it does relate. The reason why people can dodge a green lanterns light is because Green Lanters generally move at a normal speed. NOW! If you put the average Green Lantern against a human who is eitehr a little faster/slower than the average Green Lantern, that average human won't be dodging anything. HOWEVER, if you put that average Green Lantern against... Flash/WonderWoman/Etc. he probably won't hit them as easily (in the Flash's case, not at all) because they can move faster than the user. In the case of Goku vs Kenshiro, both of their speeds can only be quantified as being faster than the human eye. Seeing as thats all we can go by, we can safely say the speed difference is not great. There is NO WAY to tell who is actually faster.

2. Of course. SO! If you are saying we can't prove (quantify) their speeds, why bring speed up as an advantage?

3. *reads DBZ* *watches some DBZ* Well, in-character, YES. Goku would watch him do it. How many times has someone let someone charge up a 1 minute special move? How many times have people sat and waited for people to charge up? Answer: All the time. of course, this ISN'T necessary seeing how Kenshiro DOESN'T have to charge or do some special series of signs and poses.

4. First of all, BASE GOKU never did that. Second, Goku has never bursted out of sight unseen without the use of Instant Transmission. Even assuming Goku flies faster than Kenshiro, what does that have to do with anything? Goku will have to go to Kenshiro to win. This isn't a race.

Let me bring up another thing YOU are forgetting. I am helping you out by allowing you to use the feats of SSJ Goku (since its the only chance Goku gets). This thread uses BASE Goku. Keep that in mind."
1.Who said a normal human dodged GL's shots.He has Superspeed so I don't know what your talking about.GL has chased the Flash down and caught him.You have no point there.
2.Because I know Ken is fast but only Goku has proven his speed in flight.

3.That is for the plot and to waste time.Goku is not bound by writing here.

4.If you mean Base Goku as in before the Saiyan Saga then you are correct but Goku as in past the Saiyan Saga just powered down out of SSJ mode then your wrong.I didn't use any SSJ Feats..until you mentioned SSJ.I didn't bring it up you did.

Goku's flight speed means alot because he can fly around Kenshiro and shoot projectiles all day.He can move short distances pretty fast but not far distances as fast.I have never seen Ken dodge an attack and end up way across the field of battle.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Kimikirai

1. GL can TRAVEL at superhuman speeds thanks to his ring. And GL catching the Flash is PIS. Similarly to how the Flash was stabbed by Deathstroke.

2. Which does nothing.

3. Even unbound by writing, Goku's attacks take a lot of time to charge. Fact.

4. You said Goku flies faster than people can see. As far as base Goku is concerned, that is not true. In fact, Goku has NEVER been shown to move faster than the human eye at base form. The best speed feat Goku has at base is catching a bullet.

5. First of all, thats out of character. Second, flying around shooting at the Muso Tensei is useless. Third, Goku will get hit by Gento Koken while he's preping a Kamehameha.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Swagga Boy

why Quote if its only you guys argueing?

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"1. GL can TRAVEL at superhuman speeds thanks to his ring. And GL catching the Flash is PIS. Similarly to how the Flash was stabbed by Deathstroke.

2. Which does nothing.

3. Even unbound by writing, Goku's attacks take a lot of time to charge. Fact.

4. You said Goku flies faster than people can see. As far as base Goku is concerned, that is not true. In fact, Goku has NEVER been shown to move faster than the human eye at base form. The best speed feat Goku has at base is catching a bullet.

5. First of all, thats out of character. Second, flying around shooting at the Muso Tensei is useless. Third, Goku will get hit by Gento Koken while he's preping a Kamehameha."
1.No it's not...GL has traveled at light speed.He has caught Zoom as well who is at Flash speeds.
2.What?

3.That's not a fact Goku and every other Z Warrior doesn't have to charge their attacks the artist and writer makes them do it to waste time.

4.I said I have seen Goku disappear from peoples vision.I didn't say which Goku.I said it's not true for base Goku 

5.No it's not out of character for Goku to fly and shoot projectiles...Goku,Gohan and Vegeta have all done it on occasion.If Goku can't hit the Muso Tensei why would he even bother fighting? What makes you think Goku is dumb enough to use a move that slow against someone who is intangible and he clearly can't hit?
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Swagga Boy

I thought this was Base goku vs Base Kenshiro

Goku wins

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Swagga Boy said:
"

I thought this was Base goku vs Base Kenshiro

"
It seems to be Ken at his peak against Base Goku.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Kimikirai

1. I know GL can travel at the speed of light. Do you know how many times the speed of light the Flash can move? If he did this, it is either PIS or during a time when the Flash couldn't use the speed force.

2. It doesn't matter.

3. That IS a fact. Even in the comics, Goku is shown in several panels going: "KE... ME... HA... ME... HA!!!!!!" Vegeta had to ASK Cell not to move in order to hit him with the Final Flash. This isn't a case like Card Captors where the animation shows her doing a cutesy dance and the comics show her attacking instantly. DBZ characters have to cahrge in order to get out their stronger attacks. otherwise, they can shoot normal ki blast that can dent some concrete.

4. Okay, so base Goku cannot be faster than Kenshiro. Got you.

5. It is out of character for Goku. Goku ALWAYS rushes in first with h2h before shooting Ki blast. He did it to Raditz, Freeza, Majin Buu, etc.. Why would he continue fighting? Because.. um.. this is a battle? Goku WOULD do that. And he is DUMB. Thats his character.

Goku: "Wow! This guy must be a ghost or something!"

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Swagga Boy

Goku is a very intelligent fighter dont mistake what he does when he isnt fighting for when he is.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Kimikirai said:
"1. I know GL can travel at the speed of light. Do you know how many times the speed of light the Flash can move? If he did this, it is either PIS or during a time when the Flash couldn't use the speed force.

2. It doesn't matter.

3. That IS a fact. Even in the comics, Goku is shown in several panels going: "KE... ME... HA... ME... HA!!!!!!" Vegeta had to ASK Cell not to move in order to hit him with the Final Flash. This isn't a case like Card Captors where the animation shows her doing a cutesy dance and the comics show her attacking instantly. DBZ characters have to cahrge in order to get out their stronger attacks. otherwise, they can shoot normal ki blast that can dent some concrete.

4. Okay, so base Goku cannot be faster than Kenshiro. Got you.

5. It is out of character for Goku. Goku ALWAYS rushes in first with h2h before shooting Ki blast. He did it to Raditz, Freeza, Majin Buu, etc.. Why would he continue fighting? Because.. um.. this is a battle? Goku WOULD do that. And he is DUMB. Thats his character.

Goku: "Wow! This guy must be a ghost or something!"
"
1.You still don't have a point because if you agree that GL can move at the speed of light than that was the whole point anyway.
2.What doesn't matter?

3.No it's not.Goku doesn't have to say Kamehameha that slow not does he need to charge it as he's saying it that slow.The Kamehameha as you know will be stronger if he charges it that long but that's not to say he can't do it if he doesn't charge it.

4.I never said that...your putting words in my mouth.

5.No he doesn't Goku has flown and shot projectiles...if he sees hand to hand isn't working because he can't hit his opponent why is he going to sit there and keep trying to hit nothing, and Goku would not keep fighting something he can't hit.He is dumb but he's not retarded.They would make him stay in the fight in the show because there would be a threat that much be defeated but this is a different case.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Swagga Boy

Goku only has 2 atks that he charges up Kamahamaha and the Genki dama/spirit bomb.

The Kamahamaha doesnt have to be charge up that much to do dmg.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Swagga Boy said:
"Goku only has 2 atks that he charges up Kamahamaha and the Genki dama/spirit bomb.

The Kamahamaha doesnt have to be charge up that much to do dmg."
That's not true.Goku has way more than 2 attacks.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Swagga Boy

Those are the only atks he needs to charge up. if I'm missing some please name them.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Swagga Boy said:
"

Those are the only atks he needs to charge up. if I'm missing some please name them.

"
Oh nah you right then.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Perfect Cell
Loaded Revolver said:
"

Replies to:

1. To punch a building down or anything, you use physical force, right? If you just punch with speed, you just end up breaking something. As shown in the footage; Ken physically punched the building. He did it physically.
  2. Depending on the eye witnesses. Two forces that, just with their aura alone; shaking the Earth and and at their presents creating hurricanes and lighting storms is a variable "hint" that something "bad" is happening the area that they're in.
  3. If they can float, they can fly.