• 137 results
#1 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about Goku before the ssj transformations.

#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Goku"
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think Goku from Dragon Ball can handle Kenshiro at full power...
#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken might win here. It depends on how well Goku can control his own nerves during these times.

#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he said before he went SS i dont think its dragon ball Goku.

#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm listening to Piccolo's Theme song as I type, and Goku may loose depending if he is a master of nerve control.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

"
It Aint ? Well I need more some more specifics before I can say who wins here...
#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
It Aint ? Well I need more some more specifics before I can say who wins here..."
Well if he wanted it to be Dragon Ball Goku he could have just said Dragon Ball Goku and never mentioned SS.

even if its Dragon Ball Goku I think he may win.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
It Aint ? Well I need more some more specifics before I can say who wins here..."
Well if he wanted it to be Dragon Ball Goku he could have just said Dragon Ball Goku and never mentioned SS.

even if its Dragon Ball Goku I think he may win."
But if you read the Title of the battle thread it says Kenshiro (FOTNS) vs Goku ( Dragon Ball ) now that maybe because he ran out space... or it could be cause he meant Dragon Ball Goku. But I think DBZ Goku could beat Kenshiro but not Dragon Ball Goku
#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

theres enough space. Dragon ball Goku took on the RR army head on I dont think 1 man would be a problem. Goku would just have to Avoid getting hit and that shouldnt be a problem.

#12 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshrio can't beat any version of Goku....except Baby Goku.Young Goku would beat him,Teen Goku would beat him,and SSJ on any level Goku would destroy Ken.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"theres enough space. Dragon ball Goku took on the RR army head on I dont think 1 man would be a problem. Goku would just have to Avoid getting hit and that shouldnt be a problem."
Kenshiro is unlike the RR army though... one tough from the Master of Hoto Shieken and you are finished. Goku is fatser than Kenshiro though I believe creating an issue of him winning here...
#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Kenshrio can't beat any version of Goku....except Baby Goku.Young Goku would beat him,Teen Goku would beat him,and SSJ on any level Goku would destroy Ken."
If we are talking about Tree of Might Goku then Kenshiro can possibly win by 10 to 5.

Kenshiro has:
  • Juggernaut type Strength, Stanima, and Endurance
  • Quick Silver-Type Speed and Reflexes
  • Wolverine-Like Healing Factor
  • And he can Fly too

And Kenshiro unlike Goku is Heartless in battle. The forms of Goku that could beat Kenshiro more times than Kenshiro can beat him are during the Namek Sagas.

#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant when  ssj didn't exist  or before it was mentioned and i think Ken could beat him.

#16 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Kenshrio can't beat any version of Goku....except Baby Goku.Young Goku would beat him,Teen Goku would beat him,and SSJ on any level Goku would destroy Ken."
If we are talking about Tree of Might Goku then Kenshiro can possibly win by 10 to 5.

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

And Kenshiro unlike Goku is Heartless in battle. The forms of Goku that could beat Kenshiro more times than Kenshiro can beat him are during the Namek Sagas.

"
Kenshiro can't beat any version of Goku period...except Baby Goku when he was first born or before he was un-trained.
Kenshiro is not strong as Juggernaut,He's not faster than Quicksilver,His healing factor is nowhere near Wolverines and he cannot fly.
#17 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I was trippin just now when he said he can hal like Wolverine.

#18 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too
Do you really think that?
#19 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too
Do you really think that?"
None of that is true.
#20 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro might be able to beat Dragonball goku but thats a stretch but any other version of Goku.....I don't think so

reads Perfect Cell's post about Kenshro and has the WTF look on his face

#21 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too
None of that is true."

lol
#22 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too
None of that is true."
I kind of guessed that.
#23 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
Has anyone seen The FOTNS movie or show?  i mean he can do this stuff
#24 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
Kenshiro can't beat any version of Goku period...except Baby Goku when he was first born or before he was un-trained.
Kenshiro is not strong as Juggernaut,He's not faster than Quicksilver,His healing factor is nowhere near Wolverines and he cannot fly.
"

Everything up there; YES!

Ken is as strong as Juggernaut, Fast as QuickSilver, and he can fly.

If you want me to prove it, just say so.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too
None of that is true."
Yeah. These attributes for Kenshiro are a little far fetched
#26 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
"

"
First, prove that he is as strong as Juggernaut, because that one is definitely wrong.
#27 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
"

"
I'm not going to ask you to prove it because it's false.I have seen everything involving Fist of the Northstar..I even imported the game for PS2.He's not that fast or that strong and he can't fly.
#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

I am a fan of the Fist of the North Star series. It was actually the very 1st anime I ever watched (Besides Voltron).
#29 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Nelomaxwell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
Has anyone seen The FOTNS movie or show?  i mean he can do this stuff"
I've seen both movies and i have no recollection of him flying....or Wolvies' healing factor....Or quicksilver's speed maybe his reflexes...or that juggernaut physical power.
#30 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Nelomaxwell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

Kenshiro has:
  • And he can Fly too

"
Has anyone seen The FOTNS movie or show?  i mean he can do this stuff"
I've seen both movies and i have no recollection of him flying....or Wolvies' healing factor....Or quicksilver's speed maybe his reflexes...or that juggernaut physical power."
That's what I said.
#31 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm DLing the series right now

#32 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

He maybe has peak human strength, above peak human healing, master martial artist reflexes which is pretty fast but all of these are surpassed by goku. The only thing keeping him alive is his pressure point attacks but then Goku has the Kamehameha.

#33 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"He maybe has peak human strength, above peak human healing, master martial artist reflexes which is pretty fast but all of these are surpassed by goku. The only thing keeping him alive is his pressure point attacks but then Goku has the Kamehameha."
Kenshiro is far above peak human.
#34 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:
"He maybe has peak human strength, above peak human healing, master martial artist reflexes which is pretty fast but all of these are surpassed by goku. The only thing keeping him alive is his pressure point attacks but then Goku has the Kamehameha."
Kenshiro is far above peak human."

Batman is peak human and i don't see him hitting any harder than Batz but now that you said that......he did knock a couple guys pretty far though
#35 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw everything he said about Ken was true watch series 2. Prefect Cell please show them.

#36 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:

Batman is peak human and i don't see him hitting any harder than Batz but now that you said that......he did knock a couple guys pretty far though"
Comparing Kenshiro to Batman is like comparing Juggernaut to Hulk Hogan.
#37 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:

Batman is peak human and i don't see him hitting any harder than Batz but now that you said that......he did knock a couple guys pretty far though"
Comparing Kenshiro to Batman is like comparing Juggernaut to Hulk Hogan."
lol....speaking of hulk hogan...damn
#38 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Loaded Revolver said:

"Tenjin said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:

Hey hey hey hey Hulk could take Juggs brother!

#39 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

Loaded Revolver said:

"Tenjin said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Tenjin said:

Hey hey hey hey Hulk could take Juggs brother!

"
Xavier?
#40 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Kenshiro has Superhuman Strength... he is at least in the 30 - 40 ton range
#41 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

No lol I mean "brother" its what Hulk says when hes calling someone out

#42 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kenshiro has Superhuman Strength... he is at least in the 30 - 40 ton range"

is that based off of the original or the series Kenshiro?
#43 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken's beyond human he's the avatar of the god of war how come all the folk who dispute him and claim to have seen every thing to do FOTNS don't know this it was mentioned after death of Shin

#44 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:

is that based off of the original or the series Kenshiro?"
Whatever version of Kenshiro that was on the FOTNS show that used to come on Showtime...
#45 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:

Whatever version of Kenshiro that was on the FOTNS show that used to come on Showtime..."
ooohhhhh.....I remember now but i skeptical about that range though i say around 20-25 tops but thats just me....
#46 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Nelomaxwell said:
"Ken's beyond human he's the avatar of the god of war how come all the folk who dispute him and claim to have seen every thing to do FOTNS don't know this it was mentioned after death of Shin"
I claim to have seen everything involving FOTNS and I never said anything stupid like he's peak human or on the same level as a regular human.
#47 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

People watch the second series please

#48 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:

Whatever version of Kenshiro that was on the FOTNS show that used to come on Showtime..."
ooohhhhh.....I remember now but i skeptical about that range though i say around 20-25 tops but thats just me...."
Well even if its 20-25 tons... isnt that Superhuman Strength ? 
#49 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:

ooohhhhh.....I remember now but i skeptical about that range though i say around 20-25 tops but thats just me...."
Well even if its 20-25 tons... isnt that Superhuman Strength ? "

ya but i forgot about the series when i posted before
#50 Posted by King Saturn (224507 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"King Saturn said:

Well even if its 20-25 tons... isnt that Superhuman Strength ? "

ya but i forgot about the series when i posted before"
Oh I See