Kenshiro (fist of the north star) vs Goku (dbz)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tradog

Kenshiro can fly and shoot energy as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofh7S9sR_hY&feature=player_embedded

Okay ken's advantages:Musou Tensei allows him to flow around/through physical attacks and draw power from the void to move at incredible speed and with great power. He also uses the spirits of those he’s fought.

The only thing that could get him out of it was a ki spell which could warp space and reverse gravity. I presume large energy explosions would also hit him from it, but it’s supreme against physical attacks is the central character of the Fist of the North Star manga, anime, and other related works. He is the 64th successor to the Hokuto Shinken after his adopted father, Ryuken. He is considered one of the greatest successors in Hokuto Shinken history, due to his knowledge of certain legendary techniques like “Musou Tensei”. In a survey conducted by the Oricon in 2007 between 1,000 people, Kenshiro ranked third place as the strongest manga character of all time. A strong and mostly stoic character, Kenshirô is compelled to punish evil-doers and can perform feats not possible for most people. His mastery of the ancient martial art Hokuto Shinken allows him to kill or cripple with a mere touch. The results tend to be very messy as this usually causes parts of the victim to explode but the art also includes several other means of killing. He can also use this art to heal or to alter people’s behaviour. Later in the series Kenshirô learns parts of other martial arts. 

When angry his spiritual powers reach their peak, normally culminating in the dramatic destruction of his shirt and jacket (which—despite the obvious lack of a wardrobe or clothing store—are always replaced in the next episode or story arc) to expose his muscular torso. 

His catchphrase is Omae wa mô shindeiru, meaning “You are already dead”, which he usually says before a villain’s head is about to explode. 

Due to the symbolic scar in the pattern of the Big Dipper given to him by Shin, Kenshirô is frequently referred to as “the man with seven scars” by those who do not know his name.Fighting Style: 

Hokuto Shinken “Divine Fist of the North Dipper”, aka the “Divine Fist of the North Star” is the titular martial art of the Fist of the North Star series used by Kenshiro and his three adopted brothers. It is a 1,800 year-old (2,000 years in the original anime series) Chinese fighting style that utilizes the body’s 708 tsubos of the keiraku hikô, “secret channeling points” to cause destruction from within. It is said that the average person only uses 30% of their body’s strength, whereas those trained in Hokuto Shinken are taught to tap into the remaining 70% in order to perform their destructive techniques. The history of Hokuto Shinken gradually unfolds throughout the course of the manga’s storyline and its later prequel, Fist of the Blue Sky. Now for goku Research firm Oricon recently conducted a survey of 1,000 people, ranging from high school students to men and women in their forties. They were asked, “Who do you think is the strongest manga character ever?" 

Not too surprisingly, the #1 choice was Son Goku from Dragonball. Second place went to the famous robotic cat Doraemon, chosen not for his physical strength, but for his huge assortment of tools and gadgets. Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star was ranked next, followed by Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) and the android Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump). 

That Means The Goku From DragonBall Won. Not Even Counting Goku From DBZ. 1.Ginyu was not a pussy.He is capable of destroying planets with relative ease.He even fight Goku fairly even though he is a villian. 

1.Ginyu  capable of destroying planets with relative ease.He even fight Goku fairly even though he is a villian. Goku beat him

2.If you own the DBZ manga,in the DBZ Manga volume 24,Goku himself stated that his body works with his spirit,then he challenged Ginyu to used his powers where Ginyu grown weaker while Ginyu is using Goku’s body.Ginyu original power was 120,000,when he possesed Goku’s body,his power level was somewhere 23000.No one could use Goku’s powers. 

By the way,my DBZ Manga is a standard DBZ manga.Goku stated this in volume 24.If you look into different versions of DBZ manga,then this scene will appear in between volume 10-18.Don’t remember this version of manga.But alternate version of DBZ manga has 30 volume,while standard DBZ manga has 42 volume. Now debate who wins? thx to the site I got this info from ^^
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Kenshiro ftw.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshiro ftw."

Fuk YEAH!!!!
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor

kenshiro ftw hes a bad man lol

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tradog

wow even with goku's abilities?

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Ginyu is not able to destroy planets.

and goku is NOT the strongest in the DBU

SSJ4 Gogeta is.

Though many may think Kenshiro can beat Goku.

I think it may go either way
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tradog
@xyrzrockrain said:
" Ginyu is not able to destroy planets.

and goku is NOT the strongest in the DBU

SSJ4 Gogeta is.

Though many may think Kenshiro can beat Goku.

I think it may go either way
"
Gogeta is non canon and he got hurt by a clock which is PIS but still and that ginyu thing was from a site and dbz related forums so I could be wrong unless you have proof he can't I believe it takes a power of 18,000 to blow up a planet or something. other then that I agree.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@Tradog:

Im using the anime as reference BTW

Ginyu was scared of Frieza because he destroyed the Saiyan planet.

Frieza is the first planet destroyer to be shown in DBZ

I may be wrong though hehehehehe.

Is DBGT considered cannon?

I thought it was.

But it had terrible writing though.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tradog
@xyrzrockrain said:
" @Tradog:

Im using the anime as reference BTW

Ginyu was scared of Frieza because he destroyed the Saiyan planet.

Frieza is the first planet destroyer to be shown in DBZ

I may be wrong though hehehehehe.

Is DBGT considered cannon?

I thought it was.

But it had terrible writing though.
"
oh okay thanks and no if it was it would be in the manga. dbz kai is the only anime canon akira toriyama only gave permission to do gt with his characters he did not do the writing or anything. The guy who did obviously never saw db or dbz lol
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RealityWarper

For a real DBZ fanboy, DBGT don't exist.

We can state Goku is the japanese superman and Kenshiro (I have all the books of Hokuto No Ken and Soten No Ken, and all animes) is more than just an overpowered Iron Fist. He can assimilate techniques, even "supernatural chi based techniques", that's more potent than the photographic ability of Taskmaster (even Ken has it too).

In terms of raw power, Goku is better, in terms of hand-to-hand techniques Ken is better but Goku is more durable and have lots of powerful chi-based ability.

In fact, I think that if Goku stay far away from Ken he wins, if Ken go in close Goku is dead.

It's more a question of fighting tactics than one of power and technique.

At range Goku wins by "long-range chi-based abilities".

At close Ken wins by his "death touch".

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Laurcus

The power level required to destroy a planet is unknown. First Form Frieza does this with a PL of 530,000. Though he did that without powering up, possibly putting it lower than that. In filler, Vegeta destroys Arlia with a PL of 18,000. Though he also did that without powering up, so same as above. Raw math places the number at around 14,600, as Roshi destroys the moon with a PL of 180, and it's rather simple to look up the mass of the moon and compare it to the Earth.

I'm not here to argue what's canon and what's not, as honestly arguments can be made either way, and each fan has their own opinion.

For reference, during his fight with Frieza, SS1 Goku has a PL of 150 million, and 100% Final Form Frieza has a PL of 120 million. Power was shown to continue to multiply in DBZ, through training, through Zenkai boosts, and through other transformations. In the Super Exciting Guide, Super Saiyan 2 was stated to be twice as strong as Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3 was stated to be 4 times stronger than that. So not even taking into account Zenkai boosts and power increases from training, that already puts SS3 Goku at around the ability to destroy 2,264 planets in one blast, (using First Form Frieza's PL as the baseline) or 66,666 planets, (assuming Vegeta's power level as the baseline).

There are other, more extreme feats of destruction in DBZ. In the first 7 seconds of his movie, Broly destroys a quarter of the universe. During Vegito vs Super Buu, according to the Kais, when Super Buu got angry he was on the verge of destroying the entire dimension. Cell claimed, (in the manga) that his Kamehameha Wave had the power to destroy the solar system.

I could go on and on explaining the details, and examining every power increase and every feat of destruction from every viewpoint possible, but that would take many hours, so I will simply say this. I don't know much about Kenshiro, but if you don't think he could at least stand up to a supernova, he would probably fair poorly against Goku.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro's flight is nothing like they do in DBZ. That was a lot of power to make him; it was more like a rocket needing a of enormous continuous amounts of energy to keep flying. It's easy for DBZ fighters. He also does not show nearly that much speed in the air as the DBZ characters. Goku is a saiyan so I am not sure if his pressure points are in the same place as humans in which case Kenshiro would practically be unable to win with hokuto shinken he does know nanto seiken though). I think Goku definately surpasses Kenshiro at at least some point in the manga. Taking the strongest versions of the character I believe Goku would win.

Also Goku did not beat Captain Ginyu. Captain Ginyu beat Goku.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro's flight is nothing like they do in DBZ. That was a lot of power to make him; it was more like a rocket needing a of enormous continuous amounts of energy to keep flying. It's easy for DBZ fighters. He also does not show nearly that much speed in the air as the DBZ characters. Goku is a saiyan so I am not sure if his pressure points are in the same place as humans in which case Kenshiro would practically be unable to win with hokuto shinken he does know nanto seiken though). I think Goku definately surpasses Kenshiro at at least some point in the manga. Taking the strongest versions of the character I believe Goku would win.

Also Goku did not beat Captain Ginyu. Captain Ginyu beat Goku.

What ?

And you are new so you probably wouldn't know but DBZ vs anything other than DBZ isn't allowed, so please don't bump these kind of threads.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol i swear i just saw like 5 or 6 threads with this kenshiro dude involved, gonna have tor research him. Also why couldn't Goku blow up a planet? I see people saying that but no evidence to back it up (even though he is a good guy and would likely never blow up a planet) but IMO it should be a given that goku could blow up a planet if he actually wanted to.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 That comment was made over a year ago. He joined before you

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

@dondave: Whoops wrong one LMAO editing......

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@captainmarvelthunder DBZ vs other universe characters battles have been banned. Don't bump them.

Wow. Why did the do that? And who did it? Was a vote taken or something?

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yes very new. This is like my third day or so.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

I thought it was DBZ vs Comics.... DBZ vs Anime was fine

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fist of the north star sucked ass as a game.....

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku 6/10

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: well thats pretty unfair dont ya think? Is there anything else thats banned from going up against anything but itself??

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pope052
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

klaud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what are you full cast take the version of the movi of ken shiro win he fight raoh it sim the fight whas milions of punches really you think can goku beat ken shiro nobady cen beat ken shiro the movi prove ken shiro and raoh shiro are the best nobady can beat them

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please.. Kenshiro beating Goku my ass.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaud: DBZ vs other universe threads are banned on Vine plus wanking and biasing is also banned