Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Tradog
@Porlos said:
"Can Kenshiro make the devil himself cower?  Supes can.

"

Kenshiro killed the devil in like the first few episodes lol
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Tradog
@rein said:
"Kenshiro hit's pressure points. what makes you all so sure that kryptonian physiology is that similar to Ours in that respect? "

Well it  worked on demons and monsters along with other creatures.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Tradog said:
" @rein said:
"Kenshiro hit's pressure points. what makes you all so sure that kryptonian physiology is that similar to Ours in that respect? "
Well it  worked on demons and monsters along with other creatures. "
it's possible that he can do it on even animals as well. in the new hokuto no ken Kenshiro den movie, he made a pack of wolves' heads explode.
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex.

Lovebt12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman kind of stands there and let's people hit him. reason why kens atacks would work 1)divine fist implies Magic or at least supernatural powers as we all know supermans weakness 2) one hit kills if he manages to touch and supesmans likes to give people a freebie so hit comfirmed 3) he does not have to use his own strength he could easily figure out supes presure points and make his own muscles and body self destructed

Avatar image for deactivated-5bea2e91057f1
deactivated-5bea2e91057f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lovebt12345: I think Supers may have a bioshield, and his anatomy may be different than a humans meaning his pressure points could be located in different places. I think Superman would win.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kryptonians have pressure-points.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

what a mismatch

Supes finger flicks kenshiros head off

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately Superman can't touch Kenshiro because of Muso Tensei.

First attempt of Superman to speedblitz, as it's in character, will end in his death.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper said:

First attempt of Superman to speedblitz, as it's in character, will end in his death.

nope

theres nothing in Kenshiros arsenal to even put a scratch on Supes. in comparsion to Superman Kenshiro is nothing more than an amoeba. your fanboyism is getting ridiculous but please, amuse us and show how Kenshiro will defeat Supes.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

theres nothing in Kenshiros arsenal to even put a scratch on Supes. in comparsion to Superman Kenshiro is nothing more than an amoeba. your fanboyism is getting ridiculous but please, amuse us and show how Kenshiro will defeat Supes.

Your hate from the character is getting ridiculous.

Your lack of knowledge is only matched by your bias

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

no, i really want to know how kenshiro is able to beat Supes. we can even ignore the unholy difference in speed. just explain what kenshiro can do to SUperman

btw: I dont hate Kenshiro, what i hate is overhyping him

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RealityWarper
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

no, i really want to know how kenshiro is able to beat Supes. we can even ignore the unholy difference in speed. just explain what kenshiro can do to SUperman

The only fast thing about Supes is his travel speed.

Kenshiro will hit him so fast, so hard and so much that he will wreck Supes

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

i see, and how is Kenshiro able to hurt Supes?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By RealityWarper

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

A mere touch is enough to blow him up.

He can destroy him via PP attacks, Chi attacks or casual blows as he is a Class 100 without amping himself.

EDIT : You are the only one to overhype and use scans out-of-context and abilities in no limit fallacies.

How Supes is supposed to touch Kenshiro ??

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

He can destroy him via PP attacks, Chi attacks or casual blows as he is a Class 100 without amping himself.

so first you are implying that Kenshiro and Supes are in the same tier in combat-speed (ignoring Supes other stats advantages),

then that Kenshiro has knowledge of Kryptonian physiology to even have the slightest chance to use pp-attacks.

yeah, i guess saying that your fanboyism is getting ridiculous was an understatement.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RealityWarper

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

so first you are implying that Kenshiro and Supes are in the same tier in combat-speed (ignoring Supes other stats advantages),

then that Kenshiro has knowledge of Kryptonian physiology to even have the slightest chance to use pp-attacks.

yeah, i guess saying that your fanboyism is getting ridiculous was an understatement.

Nope.

Ken is superior to Supes by a large margin in combat speed.

The only difference between the human beings and the kryptonian physiology is that the Kryptonian cells can store the Solar Energy to acquire powers.

I already proved that they have similar pressure-points :

#108 Posted by RealityWarper (11538 posts) - 14 hours, 48 minutes ago - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Exactly the same thing than the humans.

You are the only fanboy / hater here :

You come in threads with your bias, run away when you are asked to provide proofs and misinterpretate / twist the abilities the way that please you.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and it isn't even close.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

Nope.

The only difference between the human beings and the kryptonian physiology is that the Kryptonian cells can store the Solar Energy to acquire powers.

#108 Posted by RealityWarper (11538 posts) - 14 hours, 48 minutes ago - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You come in threads with your bias, run away when you are asked to provide proofs and misinterpretate / twist the abilities the way that please you.

yeah Kryptonians have pps, that doesnt mean Kenshiro knows them. and lol @ Kenshiro has better combat speed than Supes, the funniest thing ive read in a while

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:

nope

Nope.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yeah Kryptonians have pps, that doesnt mean Kenshiro knows them.

What don't you understand.

and lol @ Kenshiro has better combat speed than Supes, the funniest thing ive read in a while

You should buy glasses then.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What don't you understand.

and lol @ Kenshiro has better combat speed than Supes, the funniest thing ive read in a while

You should buy glasses then.

posting pictures that show that kryptonians have pressure points is no proof that they have the exact same pressure points as humans.

your fanboy glasses? no thanks :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

posting pictures that show that kryptonians have pressure points is no proof that they have the exact same pressure points as humans.

The pictures proves that they are the same.

My* fanboy glasses? no thanks :)

Fixed.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Fixed.

no, the pictures proves that they have them. where in the picture is it stated that they share the same?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By RealityWarper
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

no, the pictures proves that they have them. where in the picture is it stated that they share the same?

The only difference between humans & kryptonians are that their cells store the solar energy under a yellow sunlight.

The strikes of Superman shows him hitting the same pressure points that on an human being.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro has a far more advanced knowledge of the pressure points and can push the body of his opponent to auto-destruct itself just by injecting his Ki in the pressure-points. He stomps.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ValarMelkor

Superman stomps.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

The only difference between humans & kryptonians are that their cells store the solar energy under a yellow sunlight.

The strikes of Superman shows him hitting the same pressure points that on an human being.

is what you are saying, without anything to proof it.

what we know is that kryptonians have pressure points and that doesnt mean that they are the same as humans.

and know you are grasping at straws

Superman stomps.

yeah without taking fanboyism into account Superman slaughters

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

what we know is that kryptonians have pressure points and that doesnt mean that they are the same as humans.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

Your sunglasses didn't allow you to see my last post :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro has a far more advanced knowledge of the pressure points and can push the body of his opponent to auto-destruct itself just by injecting his Ki in the pressure-points. He stomps.

Supes has no means to touch Kenshiro because of his combat speed & Muso Tensei.

Kenshiro stomps hard.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Clark one shots.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

showing a figure of human pressure points doesnt proof that kryptionians have the same pressure points.

Kenshiros knowledge of human pressure points dont matter, because Superman is not a human

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

showing a figure of human pressure points doesnt proof that kryptionians have the same pressure points.

Kenshiros knowledge of human pressure points dont matter, because Superman is not a human

The pressure points that Clark is hitting on other Kryptonians are exactly the same than the one of the humans.

All the pp that Clark is hitting on the Kryptonian matches the "common martial injuries" pressure points that I'm showing that is exactly the same.

Deal with it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ratava

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

The pressure points that Clark is hitting on other Kryptonians are exactly the same than the one of the humans.

All the pp that Clark is hitting on the Kryptonian matches the "common martial injuries" pressure points that I'm showing that is exactly the same.

Deal with it.

nope, what you have proved is that kryptonians have pressure points, nowhere is it mentioned that they are the same as humans pressure points.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

nope, what you have proved is that kryptonians have pressure points, nowhere is it mentioned that they are the same as humans pressure points.

You just have to compare the 3 pictures to see that they are exactly the same.

I can assure you that you can do it if you actually use your eyes.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

you have to post a scan where its stated that kryptonians have the same pressure points as humans and ill accept that. posting a scan that shows kryptionians have pressure points doesnt proof that they have the same as humans.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

you have to post a scan where its stated that kryptonians have the same pressure points as humans and ill accept that. posting a scan that shows kryptionians have pressure points doesnt proof that they have the same as humans.

I already did.

It's showed on panel.

You are in denial and it is your main debating technique.

Is that too hard for you to compare the surfaces that Clark stroke with his Karate Atemi with the scan that I posted ?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

I already did.

It's showed on panel.

you did not. what you showed is that kryptonians have pps.
what you ASSUME is that kryptionans and humans share the same pps after comparing a rl-figure with a scan from a comicbook. your assumptions are no proof. proof would be a scan where it stated that they are the same.
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

I already did.

It's showed on panel.

what you ASSUME is that kryptionans and humans share the same pps after comparing a rl-figure with a scan from a comicbook. your assumptions are no proof. proof would be a scan where it stated that they are the same.

I showed that they have PP as Superman was striking them.

I showed to you that they are exactly the same than the human beings.

You are in denial.

Deal with it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

I already did.

It's showed on panel.

You are in denial.

Deal with it.

yeah, you showed that they have pps and then you ASSUMED that they are the same as humans.

we still need proof :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Fixed.

@valarmelkor said:

Superman stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kenshiro stomps hard.

Deal with it.

I already did.

It's showed on panel.

You are in denial.

Deal with it.

yeah, you showed that they have pps and then you ASSUMED that they are the same as humans.

You are using the usual fanboy technique that consist to ignore scans & proofs provided to you and to avoid to provide proofs on your side.

Your whole attitude is a proof that you know that you are wrong but can't assume it.

A single touch of Ken explode Superman, deal with it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

You are using the usual fanboy technique that consist to ignore scans & proofs provided to you and to avoid to provide proofs on your side.

Your whole attitude is a proof that you know that you are wrong but can't assume it.

you proved that kryptonians have pps.

what you assume doenst matter or is it so hard to grasp that assumptions are not the same as facts?

superman still finger flicks Kenshiros head off, because in comparsion with superman ken is less than a snail without enough striking power to even attract Supermans attention :)

supes can literally just stand around and take everything shown in FotNS combined * infinity and that wouldnt even put a scratch on him.

your fanboyism wont change that

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

what you assume doenst matter or is it so hard to grasp that assumptions are not the same as facts?

superman still finger flicks Kenshiros head off, because in comparsion with superman ken is less than a snail without enough striking power to even attract Supermans attention :)

supes can literally just stand around and take everything shown in FotNS combined * infinity and that wouldnt even put a scratch on him.

I proved that they are exactly the same than the human beings.

Superman can't touch Ken because of his superior speed & technique & enventually the Muso Tensei.

My fanboism ?

You are denying the proofs that I provided by spreading some more non-senses, you are ignoring what happened in the stories and the fact that the pressure-points of the Kryptonians doens't suits your delusional views.... And I'm the fanboy ????

You are arguing that Supes can just stand and will not even be scratched by the Fotns character even you have been unable to simply argue againt ONE...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Superman can't touch Ken because of his superior speed & technique & enventually the Muso Tensei.

My fanboism ?

You are denying the proofs that I provided by spreading some more non-senses, you are ignoring what happened in the stories and the fact that the pressure-points of the Kryptonians doens't suits your delusional views.... And I'm the fanboy ????

You are arguing that Supes can just stand and will not even be scratched by the Fotns character even you have been unable to simply argue againt ONE...

nope, you assume. because you only proved that they have the same pps, the rest is assumption.

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ken in strength/durability/speed its not funny, but your denial only proofs you fanboyism

yeah, because no one in FotNS dose have the feats to put a scratch on someone in supermans tier

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:
@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

My fanboism ?

nope, you assume. because you only proved that they have the same pps, the rest is assumption.

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ken in strength/durability/speed its not funny, but your denial only proofs you fanboyism

yeah, because no one in FotNS dose have the feats to put a scratch on someone in supermans tier

You know what ?

I let you the last reply here again.

I'm done reading your circle jerking as you are unable to back-up your claims, as you are incapable to understand what you are reading, as you are totally in denial, delusional and constantly writing a fan-fiction.

There is no possible debate with you and I'm done wasting my time with a bozo.

Have at thee.

You win the last post.

You lost the debate a long time ago.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

You know what ?

I let you the last reply here again.

I'm done reading your circle jerking as you are unable to back-up your claims, as you are incapable to understand what you are reading, as you are totally in denial, delusional and constantly writing a fan-fiction.

There is no possible debate with you and I'm done wasting my time with a bozo.

Have at thee.

You win the last post.

You lost the debate a long time ago.

the only thing i do is wait for you to start post proof:

- kryptonians have the same pps as humans, so that kenshiros techniques will work in the first place

- kenshiro has speed to even perceive superman

without proof all you do is assume

its not my fault that kenshiro is put against people that are leagues above him

not something to get salty about

barryhill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of this salt is making me think about high blood pressure, holy ****.

With all due respect, as I myself freakin' LOVE FotNS, Superman owns him.

See, he may have Musou Tensei AND has mastered his art to a whole new level of awesome AND absorbs abilities from those he fought (Doesn't even need to kill them, considering Toki vs Raoh Round 1), Superman has whole myriads of tricks up his sleeve.

Ken may have magic due to ki injecting into his opponents, Superman's Special Defense is high enough to at least eat a jolt or several hundred of them. He may get injured, true, and he may be out of commission for a bit, maybe. Killing him is, however, logically impossible. While Ken can Musou Tensei away from damage for a bit, and MIGHT possibly kill other super-beings to absorb their powers if factored in (Think of a slightly weaker JLU AMAZO, or Nu52's Alex Luthor 3, Mazahs), He can't dish out enough dents to kill. He'll only use Cheese-Inducing Chip Damage. After that, Superman will pick up on this, play around with him, and then fry him with heat vision the moment he catches up with him, use freeze breath to slow him significantly, sucker punch him in the gut, build up his Special Defense somehow, or bring the fight to space as he catches his paw the moment he can grab his hand (Keep in mind, while Ken renders himself both invisible and invulnerable, he becomes vulnerable because MT can't cover fists, it's just blindingly fast speed with magic tricks. Supes can match a held back Flash in speed, so he WILL catch one paw and break it, as Ken at this point is rendered a threat. With both hands broken, Ken is rendered DOA.)

I'm not going to lie, I only see Ken in a world of pain. It reminds me of Hulk vs Zeus, you just can't have these kinds of matches.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Hey, everyone this user hokutoshinken is bugging me in mail about how Kenshiro would beat Superman. He lowballs Darkseid saying that he struggles against Class 100's, saying that Flash and Doomsday are slower in combat speed with Doomsday being slower in travel speed. I mention Superman benchpressing a planet and flying FTL speeds in his current version and he says he wants scans of good combat feats and that people don't post them because he only has bad combat feats. He also states that Superman can't throw people into the sun and that he STRUGGLES with it, despite the fact that its only him holding back. Also states that Kenshiro has faster combat speed than anyone in Marvel and DC and calls Silver Surfer and Thanos slow. Brought up Flash not being able to hurt Gorilla Grodd when Grodd was amped by Speedforce. When I asked him to post all of this in this actual thread, he said that he doesn't need to as he claims he's read all the comics and knows about Superman and that none of the users read the comics.

Someone else also call him out of his hiding spot and school him on why Kenshiro would lose.

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in the actual hell, why is this a thing?

Kenshiro is badass incarnate, but he can't even come close to Clark's power and anyone who thinks otherwise is an imbecile.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro's beard solos.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since you said current Superman, kenshiro stomps.