Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" I dont know about that... simply because its not a matter of how durable you are... its all about how are your Pressure Points conditioned and can they be effected by Hoto Shienken ? Even though Superman maybe far more durable than Kenshiro... if Kal-El's Pressure Points are not defensive against the technique of Hoto Shienken which Ken uses Superman could get hurt here... now that is not to say Ken could kill Superman... but its possible he could hurt him still "
The fact is that he would have to hit someone of Supermans level of durability with some force..equivalent to a few million tons of pressureWithout that..Ken tapping Supes would basically be like me tapping you, it would do nothing "
I dont think so... Ken applies force to his attacks when he wants to... but there have been times where those very taps that supposedly that would do nothing to his opponent had there Head and Arms exploding into Blood and Bones... even though the durability of Superman maybe greater than that of Ken's opponents... the principle of the attack still remains... if Ken can tap a Pressure Point he could hurt you... I dont think its a matter of force here totally
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

You keep comparing Supes to beings with durability no where close to Supermans level
It is a matter of force..people dont just touch other people and expect pressure points to work...some force has to be delivered

Ken can fight other characters with pressure points in his verse because he can deliver enough impact

Ken using pressure points would be absolutely worthless against Supes..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" You keep comparing Supes to beings with durability no where close to Supermans levelIt is a matter of force..people dont just touch other people and expect pressure points to work...some force has to be deliveredKen can fight other characters with pressure points in his verse because he can deliver enough impactKen using pressure points would be absolutely worthless against Supes.. "
Have you ever watched Fist of the North Star before ? Ken has touched people before without applying that much pressure and he has effected them... its the principle of the technique... its not a technique that requires you to have to apply great deals of pressure for it to work... it can work even with the lightest of touches in a specific area on the body...
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" You keep comparing Supes to beings with durability no where close to Supermans levelIt is a matter of force..people dont just touch other people and expect pressure points to work...some force has to be deliveredKen can fight other characters with pressure points in his verse because he can deliver enough impactKen using pressure points would be absolutely worthless against Supes.. "
Have you ever watched Fist of the North Star before ? Ken has touched people before without applying that much pressure and he has effected them... its the principle of the technique... its not a technique that requires you to have to apply great deals of pressure for it to work... it can work even with the lightest of touches in a specific area on the body... "
You just proved my point right there..he uses pressure regardless of how much
In Supermans case he would need a few million tons of pressure at least
and you keep comparing people that Ken has beaten to Superman like they are close to his level...they arent

He doesnt have to apply alot of pressure to them because they DON'T HAVE SUPERMANS LEVEL OF DURABILITY !!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
Have you ever watched Fist of the North Star before ? Ken has touched people before without applying that much pressure and he has effected them... its the principle of the technique... its not a technique that requires you to have to apply great deals of pressure for it to work... it can work even with the lightest of touches in a specific area on the body... "
You just proved my point right there..he uses pressure regardless of how muchIn Supermans case he would need a few million tons of pressure at leastand you keep comparing people that Ken has beaten to Superman like they are close to his level...they arent He doesnt have to apply alot of pressure to them because they DON'T HAVE SUPERMANS LEVEL OF DURABILITY !! "
You are missing the point of Hoto Shienken... its not about the level of force you apply... its about touching the Pressure Points... Kenshiro's Ki or whatever type or Energy he uses will do the rest of the work...
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
You just proved my point right there..he uses pressure regardless of how muchIn Supermans case he would need a few million tons of pressure at leastand you keep comparing people that Ken has beaten to Superman like they are close to his level...they arent He doesnt have to apply alot of pressure to them because they DON'T HAVE SUPERMANS LEVEL OF DURABILITY !! "
You are missing the point of Hoto Shienken... its not about the level of force you apply... its about touching the Pressure Points... Kenshiro's Ki or whatever type or Energy he uses will do the rest of the work... "
Touching = Pressure ...if you don't have sufficient pressure the pressure point fails...hence why its called a pressure point

I don't think you understand how pressure points work =/
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
You are missing the point of Hoto Shienken... its not about the level of force you apply... its about touching the Pressure Points... Kenshiro's Ki or whatever type or Energy he uses will do the rest of the work... "
Touching = Pressure ...if you don't have sufficient pressure the pressure point fails...hence why its called a pressure point I don't think you understand how pressure points work =/ "
I dont understand how the pressure points work and yet you have Touching = Pressure in your post ? How does that make any sense when thats what I have been saying the whole time... and like I said the Ki and Energy takes care of the Pressure itself within the technique of the attack
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
Touching = Pressure ...if you don't have sufficient pressure the pressure point fails...hence why its called a pressure point I don't think you understand how pressure points work =/ "
I dont understand how the pressure points work and yet you have Touching = Pressure in your post ? How does that make any sense when thats what I have been saying the whole time... and like I said the Ki and Energy takes care of the Pressure itself within the technique of the attack "
Touching would put pressure on someone...not much but its technically pressure...you even stated earlier in one of your post that Ken doesn't have to put too much pressure on people he fights...that indicated that he does have to use pressure though..in Supermans case he would have to put ridiculous amounts of pressure which he is incapable of doing

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" Touching = Pressure ...if you don't have sufficient pressure the pressure point fails...hence why its called a pressure point I don't think you understand how pressure points work =/ "
I dont understand how the pressure points work and yet you have Touching = Pressure in your post ? How does that make any sense when thats what I have been saying the whole time... and like I said the Ki and Energy takes care of the Pressure itself within the technique of the attack "
Touching would put pressure on someone...not much but its technically pressure...you even stated earlier in one of your post that Ken doesn't have to put too much pressure on people he fights...that indicated that he does have to use pressure though.. "
But the Pressure doesnt have to be impactful... it doesnt have to be Black Adam level strength applying the pressure here... even if Ken cant pierce Superman's skin which he wont... if he can apply the pressure of a simple touch... Superman could be in trouble... now I dont mean he could blow up Superman's head... but he probably could handicap him for a minute or so... being it is Superman has no experience against Hoto Shienken
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" Touching = Pressure ...if you don't have sufficient pressure the pressure point fails...hence why its called a pressure point I don't think you understand how pressure points work =/ "
Touching would put pressure on someone...not much but its technically pressure...you even stated earlier in one of your post that Ken doesn't have to put too much pressure on people he fights...that indicated that he does have to use pressure though.. "
But the Pressure doesnt have to be impactful... it doesnt have to be Black Adam level strength applying the pressure here... even if Ken cant pierce Superman's skin which he wont... if he can apply the pressure of a simple touch... Superman could be in trouble... now I dont mean he could blow up Superman's head... but he probably could handicap him for a minute or so... being it is Superman has no experience against Hoto Shienken "
Pressure points dont exist on the skin
They exist in muscles, tendons, joints etc which are all under the skin

Ken isnt going to be able to cause impact to Superman to effect even effect his pressure points
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
But the Pressure doesnt have to be impactful... it doesnt have to be Black Adam level strength applying the pressure here... even if Ken cant pierce Superman's skin which he wont... if he can apply the pressure of a simple touch... Superman could be in trouble... now I dont mean he could blow up Superman's head... but he probably could handicap him for a minute or so... being it is Superman has no experience against Hoto Shienken "
Pressure points dont exist on the skin They exist in muscles, tendons, joints etc which are all under the skinKen isnt going to be able to cause impact to Superman to effect even effect his pressure points "
but the attack isnt totally physical in mechanics... Ken used some type of Energy when he applies the attacks... the Energy could effect Superman's body when he attacks him...
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
Pressure points dont exist on the skin They exist in muscles, tendons, joints etc which are all under the skinKen isnt going to be able to cause impact to Superman to effect even effect his pressure points "
but the attack isnt totally physical in mechanics... Ken used some type of Energy when he applies the attacks... the Energy could effect Superman's body when he attacks him... "
But he actually has to touch the pressure point which he isnt capable of doing
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
but the attack isnt totally physical in mechanics... Ken used some type of Energy when he applies the attacks... the Energy could effect Superman's body when he attacks him... "
But he actually has to touch the pressure point which he isnt capable of doing "
he may not have to... not if the energy does it for him
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
But he actually has to touch the pressure point which he isnt capable of doing "
he may not have to... not if the energy does it for him "
What makes you think his energy can get in that deep either =/
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
What makes you think his energy can get in that deep either =/ "
because Energy has shown to actually hurt Superman... even if the user doesnt have the physical strength to do so...
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
because Energy has shown to actually hurt Superman... even if the user doesnt have the physical strength to do so... "
Yeah when its directed toward him..like in the form of a blast
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
because Energy has shown to actually hurt Superman... even if the user doesnt have the physical strength to do so... "
Yeah when its directed toward him..like in the form of a blast "
the energy would be directed towards him... and it isnt just blast energy that hurts Superman... enhanced strikes have hurt he Man of Steel as well
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By Tradog
@King Saturn said:
"@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @MisterGuyMan said:
" I'm not convinced Kenshiro's techniques would work on a Kryptonian.  "
well what would it take to convince you Kenshiro could hurt Superman with his techniques "
Nothing because they wouldnt unless he can deliver pressure points with a couple billion tons of force behind them "
Ken's Pressure Point Attacks dont totally have to pierce your body... even if they can just touch the skin... Kenshiro can effect you with them... "
Thats what I have been saying.
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
"
the energy would be directed towards him... and it isnt just blast energy that hurts Superman... enhanced strikes have hurt he Man of Steel as well "
That level of energy wouldnt hurt Supes though
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By King_Saturn
@Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" because Energy has shown to actually hurt Superman... even if the user doesnt have the physical strength to do so... "
the energy would be directed towards him... and it isnt just blast energy that hurts Superman... enhanced strikes have hurt he Man of Steel as well "
That level of energy wouldnt hurt Supes though "
hard to say... but its possible it could though
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Johnny_Blazed said:
" @King Saturn said:
" because Energy has shown to actually hurt Superman... even if the user doesnt have the physical strength to do so... "
That level of energy wouldnt hurt Supes though "
hard to say... but its possible it could though "
No it simply wouldnt..and their still is no guarantee that he can touch his nerves ...he basically has no real way of harming Supes..at all
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tradog

This is complicated and hard to beleave but all ken does is touch people thats it as a matter of fack he cured a girl of her sickness by whiping his hand across her neck. And shocked a boy by grabbing his arm then blew up a guy by tapping his neck he has only apllied pressure when he uses certain moves I know it doesnt make since but the guy kicked 3 dudes across the face and their heads exploded  and last I checked you don't have pressure points in your cheeks. On top of that  it's ken's brother that has to pierce the skin to effect you and his brother crushed daimond with his fingers and from my knowlage of the manga he crcked the erth in one punch so Ken really only has to worrie about superman's speed but then again he did beat a teleporter. remember this is anime and unlike neji from naruto ken doesnt have to applie pressure depending on what move he uses watch the anime its awesome your smarter than me so it may make more since to you but my knowlage from my eyes is he doesnt have to applie pressure to always kill you.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#73  Edited By Caligula

Supes

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Tradog

Kenshiro.

Temudjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Temudjin
@Johnny_Blazed said:
No it simply wouldnt..and their still is no guarantee that he can touch his nerves ...he basically has no real way of harming Supes..at all "
I'd say it's pretty evident from your whole "superman is too durable" argument that you clearly have no knowledge of Hokuto no Ken. Kenshiro has, on at least one occasion, fought against an individual who had super human durability (apparently metallic skin), and he still managed to hit his pressure points without even making a noticeable impact. Sure, the guy wasn't on Superman's level of durability, but nevertheless Ken touched him with very little force, comparatively. In the latter half of the series, Ken was able to manipulate his chi energy to strike pressure points even at long range. An example of his chi manipulation would be how he stopped an oversized speeding train with a simple wave of his hand. And then there's his secret technique, which literally creates a field of antimatter around himself and makes him intangible to physical attacks.

Bottom line is that no, it won't be an easy fight against Superman, but if he plays his cards carefully and if Superman underestimates him as much as some of the posters here, then Kenshiro can win.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#76  Edited By EdwardWindsor

kenshiro cna win , and hopeully would win , fights against supes are so boring on here all i ever here is speed blitz and durabilty , kenshiro would give any un godly  person a good fight

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Tradog

soo kenshiro wins? no arguments for superman.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kentaxx

People may have underestimated Kenshiro
Heck Ill even be the first person to admit Ken can probably cause Superman some pain

However this fight is still a curbstomp in Supermans favor

Even if Ken can cause Superman some pain...it wouldnt be sufficent to incapacitate him while Superman simply has to flick Ken in the head to kill him or to knock him out

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Tradog

after watching every episode and the movie and ova kenshiro wins easily. he has to just touch you and you dies as well as fly create force fields made of energy and use his attacks at long range and make your own attacks kill you. must watch that seriess one of the best iv seen.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By King_Saturn
I think people underestimate Kenshiro because they assume since he is Anime he is simply like a DBZ character when it comes to strength, attacks and techniques... but Kenshiro's techniques in Hoto Shienken alone... is nothing like anyone in DBZ uses... his strikes doesnt have to be a direct strike with 100,000,000 ton strength striking power to effect beings like Superman or Wonder Woman... it could be a simple touch to your forehead... and Boom... there head begins to inflates to the size of a Watermelon and then it explodes... many of Ken's techniques are moreso mystical in aura than they are simply Ki Energy Attacks that you see DBZ Characters use
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Tradog
@King Saturn said:
"I think people underestimate Kenshiro because they assume since he is Anime he is simply like a DBZ character when it comes to strength, attacks and techniques... but Kenshiro's techniques in Hoto Shienken alone... is nothing like anyone in DBZ uses... his strikes doesnt have to be a direct strike with 100,000,000 ton strength striking power to effect beings like Superman or Wonder Woman... it could be a simple touch to your forehead... and Boom... there head begins to inflates to the size of a Watermelon and then it explodes... many of Ken's techniques are moreso mystical in aura than they are simply Ki Energy Attacks that you see DBZ Characters use "

exactly he can control matter energy and hit you at long range and can crack the earth with a punch.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@King Saturn said:
" I think people underestimate Kenshiro because they assume since he is Anime he is simply like a DBZ character when it comes to strength, attacks and techniques... but Kenshiro's techniques in Hoto Shienken alone... is nothing like anyone in DBZ uses... his strikes doesnt have to be a direct strike with 100,000,000 ton strength striking power to effect beings like Superman or Wonder Woman... it could be a simple touch to your forehead... and Boom... there head begins to inflates to the size of a Watermelon and then it explodes... many of Ken's techniques are moreso mystical in aura than they are simply Ki Energy Attacks that you see DBZ Characters use "
I already admitted Ken can cause Superman or WW pain..however judging from what Ive seen..it wouldnt be pain sufficient enough to incapacitate them..meanwhile all either of them have to do is simply back hand Kenshiro and watch his head fly off his shouldiers

I underestimated him..def...but this is still a stomp in Supermans favor
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By Radiante

I don't know... I think that Ken's thouching pressure points wouldn't work at all on Superman body.... We know how they didn't work on Sauther body, because his anomalous body... 
Superman is an alien, so his body is different than Okuto school knows. 
I think superman would win.... I like Ken, but I think Superman would destroy him... Not much more superheroes could do it, however.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Like I stated before
Ken can def cause Supes pain but not enough
While on the other hand Supes simply has to flick Ken in the head killing him

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Tradog said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I think people underestimate Kenshiro because they assume since he is Anime he is simply like a DBZ character when it comes to strength, attacks and techniques... but Kenshiro's techniques in Hoto Shienken alone... is nothing like anyone in DBZ uses... his strikes doesnt have to be a direct strike with 100,000,000 ton strength striking power to effect beings like Superman or Wonder Woman... it could be a simple touch to your forehead... and Boom... there head begins to inflates to the size of a Watermelon and then it explodes... many of Ken's techniques are moreso mystical in aura than they are simply Ki Energy Attacks that you see DBZ Characters use "
exactly he can control matter energy and hit you at long range and can crack the earth with a punch. "
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Tradog

Yep lol ken CAN kill superman but in a fight unless he can get musou tensei I dunno.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Red_Blade

So who was the idiot that bumped this? Oh and Superman still stomps 5 months later

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Tradog
@Red_Blade:
Sayian earthling did but he is no idiot in fact this did not even reach a final verdict not to mention I was not clear with the thread like which version of superman we are using and as I said yes supes wins but kenshiro CAN kill him not to mention someone can make a argument still this thread was not locked so people can still post.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Red_Blade

No he can't kill him, this was already debated apon that the best Ken can do is cause Supes some pain before Supes flicks him in the head and Kens skull explodes

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Tradog
@Red_Blade:
Think of it this way Goku vs invisible woman, she can simply send a bubble into his brain but all go has to do is speedblitz her and punch her into oblivion, same deal here Kenshiro CAN his superman in his point and make him blow up again depending on which superman kenshiro can take away the duribility of a opponent. Anyway as I said Superman does win easily I was just saying.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Red_Blade
@Tradog said:
" @Red_Blade: Think of it this way Goku vs invisible woman, she can simply send a bubble into his brain but all go has to do is speedblitz her and punch her into oblivion, same deal here Kenshiro CAN his superman in his point and make him blow up again depending on which superman kenshiro can take away the duribility of a opponent. Anyway as I said Superman does win easily I was just saying. "
Kenshiro can use his nerve strikes to actually cause Superman pain, but Supermans durability comes into play when it comes to Ken causing his opponents to explode, durability can prevent that.  
Like I said, can Ken cause Superman pain, sure, can he kill him, not a chance, and as soon as Supes see him as a threat hes going to kill Ken
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Tradog
@Red_Blade said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Red_Blade: Think of it this way Goku vs invisible woman, she can simply send a bubble into his brain but all go has to do is speedblitz her and punch her into oblivion, same deal here Kenshiro CAN his superman in his point and make him blow up again depending on which superman kenshiro can take away the duribility of a opponent. Anyway as I said Superman does win easily I was just saying. "
Kenshiro can use his nerve strikes to actually cause Superman pain, but Supermans durability comes into play when it comes to Ken causing his opponents to explode, durability can prevent that.   Like I said, can Ken cause Superman pain, sure, can he kill him, not a chance, and as soon as Supes see him as a threat hes going to kill Ken "

Oh I see what you mean, okay yeah I agree with you thanks pal.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SilverGalford

superman .

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By rein

Kenshiro hit's pressure points. what makes you all so sure that kryptonian physiology is that similar to Ours in that respect?

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SilverGalford
@rein: tell them to those kenshiro fans .
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Porlos

Can Kenshiro make the devil himself cower?  Supes can.

No Caption Provided
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Red_Blade
@Porlos said:
" Can Kenshiro make the devil himself cower?  Supes can.

No Caption Provided
"
How about we stop bumping old threads
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By FLCL1
@Porlos: why does that matter
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#99  Edited By Static Shock
@Porlos said:

" Can Kenshiro make the devil himself cower?  Supes can.

No Caption Provided
"
That's not the current Superman. Kingdom Come is a different reality.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100  Edited By Static Shock

This is better. Superman scaring off elementals.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided