Kenshiro can fly and shoot energy as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofh7S9sR_hY&feature=player_embedded
The only thing that could get him out of it was a ki spell which could warp space and reverse gravity. I presume large energy explosions would also hit him from it, but it’s supreme against physical attacks is the central character of the Fist of the North Star manga, anime, and other related works. He is the 64th successor to the Hokuto Shinken after his adopted father, Ryuken. He is considered one of the greatest successors in Hokuto Shinken history, due to his knowledge of certain legendary techniques like “Musou Tensei”. In a survey conducted by the Oricon in 2007 between 1,000 people, Kenshiro ranked third place as the strongest manga character of all time. A strong and mostly stoic character, Kenshirô is compelled to punish evil-doers and can perform feats not possible for most people. His mastery of the ancient martial art Hokuto Shinken allows him to kill or cripple with a mere touch. The results tend to be very messy as this usually causes parts of the victim to explode but the art also includes several other means of killing. He can also use this art to heal or to alter people’s behaviour. Later in the series Kenshirô learns parts of other martial arts.
When angry his spiritual powers reach their peak, normally culminating in the dramatic destruction of his shirt and jacket (which—despite the obvious lack of a wardrobe or clothing store—are always replaced in the next episode or story arc) to expose his muscular torso.
His catchphrase is Omae wa mô shindeiru, meaning “You are already dead”, which he usually says before a villain’s head is about to explode.
Due to the symbolic scar in the pattern of the Big Dipper given to him by Shin, Kenshirô is frequently referred to as “the man with seven scars” by those who do not know his name.Fighting Style:
Hokuto Shinken “Divine Fist of the North Dipper”, aka the “Divine Fist of the North Star” is the titular martial art of the Fist of the North Star series used by Kenshiro and his three adopted brothers. It is a 1,800 year-old (2,000 years in the original anime series) Chinese fighting style that utilizes the body’s 708 tsubos of the keiraku hikô, “secret channeling points” to cause destruction from within. It is said that the average person only uses 30% of their body’s strength, whereas those trained in Hokuto Shinken are taught to tap into the remaining 70% in order to perform their destructive techniques. The history of Hokuto Shinken gradually unfolds throughout the course of the manga’s storyline and its later prequel, Fist of the Blue Sky. Now for goku Research firm Oricon recently conducted a survey of 1,000 people, ranging from high school students to men and women in their forties. They were asked, “Who do you think is the strongest manga character ever?"
Not too surprisingly, the #1 choice was Son Goku from Dragonball. Second place went to the famous robotic cat Doraemon, chosen not for his physical strength, but for his huge assortment of tools and gadgets. Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star was ranked next, followed by Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) and the android Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump).