Wolverine.

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"Wolverine."
How is he going to hit him ?
#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Himoura ftw

#6 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshin would win, wolverine wouldn't be able to hit him. He also has so heavy hitting attacks.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could beat Kenshin with his eyes closed.He outclasses him in everything except intellect.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223839 posts) - - Show Bio
LOGAN wins 
#9 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine could beat Kenshin with his eyes closed.He outclasses him in everything except intellect."

How does wolverine outclasses him in every way?

Kenshin is much faster than him that isn't even debatable. Wolverine has never been described as having "god like speed"...
His whole fighting style revolves around superhuman speed and reflexes while predicting his opponents next move.
Wolverine won't be beating him with his eyes closed...to say so is just plain ridiculous.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine could beat Kenshin with his eyes closed.He outclasses him in everything except intellect."

Kenshin is much faster than him that isn't even debatable. Wolverine doesn't disappear when he runs or has every been described as having "god like speed"...
His whole fighting style revolves around superhuman speed and reflexes while predicting his opponents next move.
Wolverine won't be beating him with his eyes closed...to say so is just plain ridiculous."
Kenshin is not faster than Wolverine.Wolverine has disappeared in thin air in broad daylight...while someone was watching him.Kenshin has no idea that Wolverine damn near can't die...and on that note Wolverine won't care if he kills Kenshin.When I said Wolverine could beat him with his eyes closed I was exaggerating...I wasn't saying he could actually do it.
Kenshin's fighting style actually has nothing to with speed...there are several other characters who use the same fighting style from other animes and video games and don't have the same speed.
#11 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshin is faster then bullet time which is faster then wolvie

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Kenshin is faster then bullet time which is faster then wolvie"
Proof...
#13 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
Wolvie isnt bullet time fast
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
Wolvie isnt bullet time fast"
That isn't what I am asking for proof of...you know what..WTF is bullet time fast? Fast enough to dodge bullets? Is that what your saying because Wolverine has disappeared out of the sight of shooters with automatic weapons.
#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
That isn't what I am asking for proof of...you know what..WTF is bullet time fast? Fast enough to dodge bullets? Is that what your saying because Wolverine has disappeared out of the sight of shooters with automatic weapons."
Have you ever read any samurai x manga?
#16 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

1. When was the last time logan created a vortex that was pulling in all the air in an area by performing an attack?
2. Kenshins opponents are always trying to kill him...logan's attitude isn't anything new thats not something new.
3. In the Ruruoni kenshin anime its referred to as Ultrasonic sword techniques. It is ment for speed in that world and all 3 the users in the anime have faught the same way.
4. I don't see logan taking the amakakeru no hirameki like its nothing he has been hurt by much less.

I am not saying kenshin would win, but it will be a hard fight for logan.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
That isn't what I am asking for proof of...you know what..WTF is bullet time fast? Fast enough to dodge bullets? Is that what your saying because Wolverine has disappeared out of the sight of shooters with automatic weapons."
Have you ever read any samurai x manga?"
No.
#18 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
No."
Did you ever watch rurouni kenshin?
#19 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."
No."
Did you ever watch rurouni kenshin?"
Yes.I own it all on DVD.
#20 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Well im not saying wolvie would win or lose but he cant match kenshin in speed

Here was a good fight showing what Samurai x characters are capable of

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Well im not saying wolvie would win or lose but he cant match kenshin in speed

Here was a good fight showing what Samurai x characters are capable of

"
Kenshin is slower than people Wolverine has tagged.
#22 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

if you put logan in his samuria with  sword mode, he still wins this fight.... it be nice as hell but logan is just as fast as this guy with a healing factor that the other guy doesnt know about it may come to a lethal surprise in close quarter combat....

#23 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got a feat of Logan moving that fast?

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Anyone got a feat of Logan moving that fast?"
He doesn't have to move that fast to win.
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
He doesn't have to move that fast to win."
I was referring to Castle remark of wolverine moving that fast

I havent stated who I think would win
#26 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMFop46FK7Y&feature=related

Thats a video of kenshin's master who kenshin was able to beat.

Btw logan is not just as fast I can't believe people really think that."
Logan DOES NOT have to be as fast as Kenshin to beat him.Also Kenshin and his masters are Masters of one style of fighting..Logan is a master of all of them.
#28 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent said who I think would win but I havent seen anything that shows wolverine being as fast as Kenshin and Uncanny Xmen is one of my favorite series

Again if there is a feat I would like to see it

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"I havent said who I think would win but I havent seen anything that shows wolverine being as fast as Kenshin and Uncanny Xmen is one of my favorite series

Again if there is a feat I would like to see it"
What part of "WOLVERINE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AS FAST AS KENSHIN TO BEAT HIM" don't you get?
#30 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
He doesn't have to move that fast to win."
famous two finger pluck
disappearing rapid fire feat
#31 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshin wins this match. Wolverine would be moving in slow motion compared to people like Saito or Enishi.

#32 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

But can he put wolvie down

#33 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

no he wouldnt be able to............ that might end up being his downfall if he believes he killed him.. and got to close

#34 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"But can he put wolvie down"
I think Kenshin could at least ten count Logan.
#35 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshin can cut through steel without a problem but he can be blocked by someone as good as him with their katana so Kenshin couldn't even remotely beat Wolverine. ADAMANTIUM TASTING FTW THE WIN!!!

#36 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
I think Kenshin could at least ten count Logan."
how is he going to ten count a guy who every time he has bn knocked out is because he had already bn thorugh the ringer of bricks or explosion show one scan where he is knocked out without his HF being taxed out first..
#37 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Speed is overrated....all he has to do is grab him. Fight over.
#38 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

Kenshin is much faster than him that isn't even debatable. Wolverine doesn't disappear when he runs or has every been described as having "god like speed"...
Wolverine won't be beating him with his eyes closed...to say so is just plain ridiculous."
Kenshin is not faster than Wolverine.Wolverine has disappeared in thin air in broad daylight...while someone was watching him.Kenshin has no idea that Wolverine damn near can't die...and on that note Wolverine won't care if he kills Kenshin.When I said Wolverine could beat him with his eyes closed I was exaggerating...I wasn't saying he could actually do it.
Kenshin's fighting style actually has nothing to with speed...there are several other characters who use the same fighting style from other animes and video games and don't have the same speed.
"
Oh yeah, Wolverine just might be faster than Kenshin. If he gets mad enough with Berserker, he could just tear through Kenshin. But if Kenshin is faster, he'll probably have Wolverine make the first move, quickly block him BUT Wolverine's claws would go straight through Kenshin's reverse blade and then straight through Kenshin himself. lol
#39 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

logan has bn showed to be faster then the eye can follow as well then telepaths can lock on... he has bn shown in plenty of scans to disappear in front of ppl by speed alone and has plucked a bullet with two fingers from the air.. not just that but has kept up with speed demon just enough to elbow him.. speed will not be an issue for logan

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Whether Wolverine is faster than Kenshin or not..Wolverine still wins.

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wolverine wasn't immortal, then Id say that he'd lose...though, Kenshin wouldnt be trying to kill him anyways, making him lose this fight faster than Wolverine could win it

#42 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Proof..."

Wolverine has dodged bullets and lasers so please don't try to say that Wolverine is slowing than Max Payne. lol
#43 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
how is he going to ten count a guy who every time he has bn knocked out is because he had already bn thorugh the ringer of bricks or explosion show one scan where he is knocked out without his HF being taxed out first.."

Wolverine has been 10 counted by less.
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
OgreMan said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
how is he going to ten count a guy who every time he has bn knocked out is because he had already bn thorugh the ringer of bricks or explosion show one scan where he is knocked out without his HF being taxed out first.."

Wolverine has been 10 counted by less."
doesn't mean it's logical.
#45 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
OgreMan said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

show a scan where it was done by the punch alone  without him already  being taxed out from combat or explosion or give me an instance
#46 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"OgreMan said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

doesn't mean it's logical."

How so?
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
OgreMan said:
"Vance Astro said:
"OgreMan said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

How so?"
If bricks or explosions have knocked Wolverine out you can find just as many feats to prove that's bull.Wolverine got beat into the ground with armored car by the Hulkbuster armor and wasn't unconscious.He was given brain damage by both the Hulk and Daredevil...neither time was he down longer than 10 seconds.
#48 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

when has he bn done in by less?

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"when has he bn done in by less?"
I don't know but if it did happen it's BS.
#50 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"OgreMan said:
"Vance Astro said:
"OgreMan said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"OgreMan said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

How so?"
If bricks or explosions have knocked Wolverine out you can find just as many feats to prove that's bull.Wolverine got beat into the ground with armored car by the Hulkbuster armor and wasn't unconscious.He was given brain damage by both the Hulk and Daredevil...neither time was he down longer than 10 seconds."

So its bull that Daredevil and Mr. X have dropped him H2H?