• 105 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Evan (152 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a random encounter so no prep time for either man, battle takes place in Miami at night time. Kenshi has his sword and Daredevil his billy clubs. Each person starts off in the exact location so there is no suprise attacks. Who wins and why?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.with his eyes closed LMFAO.

Moderator
#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Daredevil will handle his business against Kenshi
#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but Kenshi has the all round abilty & power to win this battle.His sword isnt just a weapon it  also acts as his eyes & ears it holds the spirits of past warriors.These Spirits guide him in battle.Add to this his telekinesis & imo DD goes down.
Reason i dug this topic up was because i was going to do it myself.

#5 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I might have to go with Kenshi here

#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.  I suck with Kenshi.  His two hit combos can be gaurd repelled with relative ease too.

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll

#8 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either. 
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either.  "
Depends on the player since he isn't in any comics or anything...So technically he can
#10 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshi, only due to his magic based attacks

#11 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....Kenshi.

#12 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either.  "
Depends on the player since he isn't in any comics or anything...So technically he can "
So, which viner is playing as him?  Again, if it's me, then this is a curbstomp for DD. 
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either.  "
Depends on the player since he isn't in any comics or anything...So technically he can "
So, which viner is playing as him?  Again, if it's me, then this is a curbstomp for DD.  "
me. I spam his tk attacks Like i do on useless baracka.

Kenshi wins :p
#14 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either.  "
Depends on the player since he isn't in any comics or anything...So technically he can "
So, which viner is playing as him?  Again, if it's me, then this is a curbstomp for DD.  "
me. I spam his tk attacks Like i do on useless baracka.Kenshi wins :p"
Barraka was a freakin JOKE!!!!!!  I hope Mileena ate him.
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Kenshi wins telekenisis and good fighting ability..Daredevil is a better fighter But I don't see him overcoming being thrown around like a rag doll"
But since when does Kenshi use his TK all of the time though?  He tries to use his sword a lot.  None of that modern Jedi stuff either.  "
Depends on the player since he isn't in any comics or anything...So technically he can "
So, which viner is playing as him?  Again, if it's me, then this is a curbstomp for DD.  "
me. I spam his tk attacks Like i do on useless baracka.Kenshi wins :p"
Barraka was a freakin JOKE!!!!!!  I hope Mileena ate him. "
H8 both
#16 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshi should win.

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  

#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: I love how she just gets her stomach slashed open and acts like it's nothing
#19 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: LOL She nails the triple kick though.
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth: LOL She nails the triple kick though. "
How can she do all of that with that shirt on and not exposing her self :|
#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth: LOL She nails the triple kick though. "
How can she do all of that with that shirt on and not exposing her self :|"
Did you see Sonya in MK vs. DC?  After 10 punches, she looks like a slutty tranny. 

The lower part of her shirt gets ripped off, and since her shirt is white, you can already see nipple.  But, it's a proven fact that nipples don't make games AO, so whatevs.
#22 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
"@geraldthesloth: GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  
"

That Baraka was a decoy, the real Baraka killed her when she was wasn't paying attention. :)
#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@White Mage said:
"@geraldthesloth: GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  
"
That Baraka was a decoy, the real Baraka killed her when she was wasn't paying attention. :) "
Don't you DARE quote that bastards ending!!!!!!!  If that overgrown alligator makes it into MK9, I'm gonna be pissed!
#24 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, actually Reptile is the overgrown alligator :P


But he already made it to Armageddon.

#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth: LOL She nails the triple kick though. "
How can she do all of that with that shirt on and not exposing her self :|"
Did you see Sonya in MK vs. DC?  After 10 punches, she looks like a slutty tranny.  The lower part of her shirt gets ripped off, and since her shirt is white, you can already see nipple.  But, it's a proven fact that nipples don't make games AO, so whatevs. "
I didnt even bother with MK vs DC

Sonya is a proven slut. she gives it to Johnny Cage and Jax
#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
I didnt even bother with MK vs DCSonya is a proven slut. she gives it to Johnny Cage and Jax"
So true.

@dreadmaster:
Reptile.........................Ugh


#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Reptiles trash...Rain ftw!

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  I think it would be a mistake for them to kill of Tanya.  She has made Jade more interesting, and provides a WHOLE lot of potential story material.
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Is there a cg were tanya gets killed. She's a good character I dont see why they would shoot down someone like that...I mean they kept moloch..Im sure they would keep tanya
#30 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: What's a cg?  But anywho, I love Tanya.  She's such a treacherous bitch that nothing is ever official.  She's unique, and I want her to stay.  BTW, I hate Moloch with everything in me.  Him and dude with the flies. 
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth: What's a cg?  But anywho, I love Tanya.  She's such a treacherous bitch that nothing is ever official.  She's unique, and I want her to stay.  BTW, I hate Moloch with everything in me.  Him and dude with the flies.  "
like a movie..like that baracka one you just posted

THE FLY GUY BUGS.

If you played armageddon MEAT was the most annoying..a freakin professional wrestling skeleton.
#32 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Oh, that's what it is.  No.  I wish there was though.  She would look nice in CG.  I played Armageddon, but I avoided characters that had "sucks" written all over them.
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: I beat it with everyone...It was kind of a bug though since the final boss had god hacks the only extremly new people I find good are mavado reiko and kenshi
#34 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: I liked Li Mei. But I don't want her in if she will compromise any other character.  I also think Frost has potential as an actual character. 
#35 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Frost is just a Sub clone to me...Li Mei..Meh her name and costume are asking for a change. it's like LAY MAY as in sleep with me
#36 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: LMAO "Lay May".  I liked her fighting style, and that was it.  She could die for all I care.  But Tanya is a must, as well as Kitana.

I like the potential that Frost has.
#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: I think what's his name should die...the kung fu guy with the cornrows/afro
#38 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage: I think what's his name should die...the kung fu guy with the cornrows/afro"
................................................Kai? 
#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Darius
#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Kai's cuter than both Jax and Darrius. 

BTW, Gavomit.  I hate him and want him to be killed off with a quickness.
#41 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Gavomit?



#42 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit
#43 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit "
Like bad wrong...BADONG!
#44 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit "
Like bad wrong...BADONG!"

Goonobad. lol

Kung Pow
#45 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit "
Like bad wrong...BADONG!"

@dreadmaster said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit "
Like bad wrong...BADONG!"
Goonobad. lolKung Pow "

@White Mage said:
"@geraldthesloth:  Gag + Vomit = Gavomit"

ROFLMAO!!!  I think it's worth mentioning that this thread has gone to hell in a bowtie.
#46 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: This thread has gone oftobetter

offtopic and gotten better
#47 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage: This thread has gone oftobetterofftopic and gotten better"

LOL

I find it difficult to announce the cast that I would keep from the 60+ characters.  There needs to be a giant cut through the cast, but some of my favorites would have to go with.....................like, unfortunately, one of the 3 ninja females. 
#48 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage: This thread has gone oftobetterofftopic and gotten better"
LOLI find it difficult to announce the cast that I would keep from the 60+ characters.  There needs to be a giant cut through the cast, but some of my favorites would have to go with.....................like, unfortunately, one of the 3 ninja females.  "
the three ninja females are WAY to popular to catch the cut..they are pretty solid all together.

hopefully they bring back fatalities animmalities friendships and babalities..brutalities suck
#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage: This thread has gone oftobetterofftopic and gotten better"
LOLI find it difficult to announce the cast that I would keep from the 60+ characters.  There needs to be a giant cut through the cast, but some of my favorites would have to go with.....................like, unfortunately, one of the 3 ninja females.  "
the three ninja females are WAY to popular to catch the cut..they are pretty solid all together.hopefully they bring back fatalities animmalities friendships and babalities..brutalities suck"
Whatever they are doing, it's going to be violent like we've never seen on a next gen console.  :)

I hope that you are right about the girls.  I love them all..........................I am still furious that Jade isn't in her Shaolin Monks outift.  She looked GREAT (Tony the Tiger)

Another character I love, that might get killed, is Sindel. 
#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: Sindel is useless.

She's ugly and she screams loud..but they would keep her for plot being katannas mom and all.