• 66 results
#51 Posted by colliderz (2106 posts) - - Show Bio

Cureent Zaraki stomps

#52 Posted by Rithik (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Well the consensus of most in this thread is Zaraki will win after a good fight. But after the last chapter and the chapter which is going to be released today. I can say with a belief that Zaraki stomp's in the current scenario.

#53 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@rithik said:

@princearagorn1: Well the consensus of most in this thread is Zaraki will win after a good fight. But after the last chapter and the chapter which is going to be released today. I can say with a belief that Zaraki stomp's in the current scenario.

I saw this, actually:

@mortein said:

Pre-Time Skip - Kenpachi in a close fight

Post-Time Skip - Zoro wins

#54 Posted by luthluth (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi horribly one shots Zoro, hell he solos the Strawhat crew.

#55 Posted by Rithik (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@rithik said:

I saw this, actually:

@mortein said:

Pre-Time Skip - Kenpachi in a close fight

Post-Time Skip - Zoro wins

Well Zaraki never had a challenge in the post time skip, until his defeat and then his training with Unohana and now Gremmy. I see why mortein believed it in that order so. Seems like either Kubo is trying to make Godpachi from the novels canon or Gremmy to be a strong top tier sternritter, like he said in the previous chapters.

BTW just saw the spoilers pics for the new chapter in Bleach Asylum, Gremmy is at last got a bit creative with his power. And seems like he is going to go all out in the end.

#56 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17822 posts) - - Show Bio

@rithik: as in.. something better than the meteor?

#57 Posted by Rithik (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@rithik: as in.. something better than the meteor?

Actually yes, like i said just go to the Bleach Asylum site and you will a thread for chapter 578, where you will find the rest. Just don't expect too much, the chapter was good one, it seems so from the spoilers and i don't where these chapters feats go for a vs debate.

#58 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (855 posts) - - Show Bio

After his performance with Gremmy, Kenpachi stomps.

#59 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since one cut a meteor in half the victor should be clear.

#60 Edited by Jeepeh (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Bumping this :)

If people say Kenpachi stomped before, what happens now?

(Edit) Sorry, didn't see that there was another page and people already said this.)

#61 Posted by D3athstroke (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Bumping this :)

If people say Kenpachi stomped before, what happens now?

Same outcome either reatsu crush or one shot.

#62 Posted by StormShadow_X (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Well after that last Chapter of Bleach I think its safe to say Kenpachi can take this. Even so full power cuts from Zoro won't kill Kenpachi instantly but one good swing from Kenpachi and zoro is in two pieces.

#63 Posted by Jeepeh (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

Well after that last Chapter of Bleach I think its safe to say Kenpachi can take this. Even so full power cuts from Zoro won't kill Kenpachi instantly but one good swing from Kenpachi and zoro is in two thousand pieces.

Fixed. :P

#64 Posted by DeathHero61 (6621 posts) - - Show Bio

This again? I thought we established that zoro is overrated and would get stomped by kenpachi already?

#65 Edited by Pierpat (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny takes this now...and will take this even more tomorrow/next time he'll be on panel.

Zoro will have to get to EOS to be into kenny's league now, and it will take a while.

#66 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi