User Lists: 0

Monster Trio stomps

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kenpachi one shots, if he goes shikai fast enough. If he doesn't, monster trio finish what the girls started.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi low diff

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny can fly, casually cut a meteor in... I guess "full" shikai and tanked pretty well some serious abuse from a pants on head retarded reality manipulator. Zoro, who I would argue as the edge in strength of the M3 has to focus exceedingly hard to cut through Pica who was city sized, maybe the same as the meteor? M3 will probably land a few hits but Kenny will more than likely be able to take it all and eventually land some deciding blows.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loumast

@leo-343: Eh... the most effort he's put into anything post time skip thus far XD still, the point it'swasn't just a casual swing puts Kenny above Zoro in cutting ability, which was my point.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one-shots. He destroyed an island level meteor (destroyed, not cut in half). One swing and strawhat crew is dead

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By colliderz

Kenpachi one-shots. He destroyed an island level meteor (destroyed, not cut in half). One swing and strawhat crew is dead

lol what?

Also you do realize current Monster Trio can casually one shot mountain level people right?

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SolarPowered

@colliderz said:
@josephgomes619 said:

lol what?

Also you do realize current Monster Trio can casually one shot mountain level people right?

To be fair, that guy made a grievous understatement. Kenny is much higher than island level. I'd...maybe small country buster (and that's putting it lightly), if we really analyze the meteor feat.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By colliderz
@solarpowered said:
@colliderz said:
@josephgomes619 said:

lol what?

To be fair, that guy made a grievous understatement. Kenny is much higher than island level. I'd...maybe small country buster (and that's putting it lightly), if we really analyze the meteor feat.

How?

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolarPowered

@colliderz said:
@solarpowered said:
@colliderz said:
@josephgomes619 said:

lol what?

How?

No Caption Provided

In this scan, Yoruichi said it would take at least ten days to go across the entirety of Seireitei.

Now, according to several sources, personal experience, and this particular article (http://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-to-drive-across-the-United-States), it would take at most ten days to take a trip across the entirety of America. Ten days if you do it whilst having fun and sightseeing, five days if you drive for twelve hours a day, and a mere two if you drive nonstop.

You're probably thinking this is irrelevant, but take into consideration that Yoruichi is one of the fastest, if not THE fastest Shinigami in all of the Soul Society. She is hundreds, if not thousands of times faster than the max speed of even the fastest car. If it would take her, of all people, ten days to cross Seireitei, this obviously means it's several times bigger than America.

Now, the meteor that Kenpachi sliced through would have destroyed all of Seireitei if it impacted, yet Kenpachi managed to obliterate it entirely with a single strike.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered:

n this scan, Yoruichi said it would take at least ten days to go across the entirety of Seireitei.

Now, according to several sources, personal experience, and this particular article (http://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-to-drive-across-the-United-States), it would take at most ten days to take a trip across the entirety of America. Ten days if you do it whilst having fun and sightseeing, five days if you drive for twelve hours a day, and a mere two if you drive nonstop.

You're probably thinking this is irrelevant, but take into consideration that Yoruichi is one of the fastest, if not THE fastest Shinigami in all of the Soul Society. She is hundreds, if not thousands of times faster than the max speed of even the fastest car. If it would take her, of all people, ten days to cross Seireitei, this obviously means it's several times bigger than America.

Now, the meteor that Kenpachi sliced through would have destroyed all of Seireitei if it impacted, yet Kenpachi managed to obliterate it entirely with a single strike.

That 10 day statement was obviously an hyperbole, we have enough scaling material in the manga to have an estimated size of SS

Here is the size of Jidanbo compared to a human

No Caption Provided

Now Jidanbo compared to one of the four gates of SS

No Caption Provided

Finally an overview of entire SS where you can see the gates and make proper scaling from Jidanbo's size

No Caption Provided

SS is small city level at best

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By luthluth

@colliderz: Pixel scaling irrelevant, since the mangaka dosent draw things to scale, you can get a variety of sizes ranging from 512 meters to 19 km. Heres a reasonable estimate: We know that just one quadrant of Seireitei has over 3 districts with 3000+ regions, meaning there are over 12 districts and 12000+ regions in it And each region is large enough to comfortably hold over 60 people.

An average district in Japan is about 1100 sq-km. So to have 12 districts, they should have an area of atleast 13,200 sq-km.

A circle with an area of 13,200 will have a diameter of about 130 km since area = 3.14*R^2.

Scans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosKnight75

Kenpachi swings

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:
@solarpowered said:
@colliderz said:
@josephgomes619 said:

lol what?

How?

No Caption Provided

In this scan, Yoruichi said it would take at least ten days to go across the entirety of Seireitei.

the saireitei is minimum 40 days walk to get to the first spot against.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SolarPowered

@mrdevil: I was just going by what Yoruichi said. Plus, she's faster than anyone else; so it would probably be much shorter for her.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I was just going by what Yoruichi said. Plus, she's faster than anyone else; so it would probably be much shorter for her.

yeah and i'm with you people in this threads specially against naruto the tend to disaprove the calc of people just bc what they see in the manga when it would be wrong to do that for the next reasons

• There isn't a mangaka that draw to scale, believe me i draw since i have memory and i can't draw a tree and a person to scale and believe i'm really good.
  • The info given in the manga and the databooks is for what we should actually guide without disregarding what is show in the manga.

Me and some other people have already calculated how big is the seireitei and naruto world and bc they don't like it and feel that is wrong, even when is obvious they don't have anything good to provide they just want to flag people and get them block bc their fav. character lose.

Also Kenpachi One-Shots one by one.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one shots, if he goes shikai fast enough. If he doesn't, monster trio finish what the girls started.

I thought it was that he's always in shikai, and the release was bankai?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

I thought it was that he's always in shikai, and the release was bankai?

No, his sword did not have a sealed form. Shikai is the first release, on command.

Shikai:

Byakuya: Scatter, Senbonzakura;

Kenpachi: Drink, Nozarashi.

Bankai:

Byakuya: Bankai: Senbonzakura kageyoshi

Kenpachi: ..Well, Idk that yet. So Ima use shikai for now.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi gets wrecked

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luthluth:

Pixel scaling irrelevant,

Yes pixel scaling is irrelevant BS but you do realize that's not what I used there right?

since the mangaka dosent draw things to scale, you can get a variety of sizes ranging from 512 meters to 19 km.

Now this is bad reasoning as even if mangaka's are not busting themselves to draw everything with 100% accuracy that does not means every on panel drawing should be labeled as inconsistent as we have tons of panels Kubo drawing humans near Jidanbo and a few other panels of Jidanbo interacting with the gate so we can have a good estimated size in our heads.In the end of the day if you discard the on panel drawings of a manga then what are you planning to use in debates?

Heres a reasonable estimate: We know that just one quadrant of Seireitei has over 3 districts with 3000+ regions, meaning there are over 12 districts and 12000+ regions in it And each region is large enough to comfortably hold over 60 people.

An average district in Japan is about 1100 sq-km. So to have 12 districts, they should have an area of atleast 13,200 sq-km.

A circle with an area of 13,200 will have a diameter of about 130 km since area = 3.14*R^2.

Reasonable approach but a small missing point makes the entire theory crumble

Simple put, baseless assumption that outright contradicts on panel scans

So what if your average district in Japan is about 1100 sq-km? We are not talking about Japan we are talking about a fictional place which has nothing to do with real life.Fictional cities, country and even planets having gigantic size differences between their average real life counterparts is a norm of fiction

Discarding multiple size showings that backs up each other which in the end gives us a proper estimated size by coming up with baseless theories and assumptions that contradicts everything shown on panel is ridiculous