#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

All are at full power

Kratos does not have his God powers however but has his weapons from GOW 3

This is the Savage Hulk

Hulk by Mike Deodato Jr.

No prep

Winner by K.O/Death/Surrender

Who wins?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes both of them. Kenpachi gets some slashes in, maybe chops off some important bits, but Hulk heals and puts 'em down.

And on the off chance someone decides to raise the point: "Can Hulk even see Kenpachi?" Yes. Yes he can. Hulk has a talent for seeing astral forms.

Kratos, while strong, durable, and possibly as angry as the Hulk, is a nonfactor. His greatest feat of strength is pushing apart the fingers of Atlas, a feat I'd like to think Hulk has matched on multiple occasions, even while Savage.

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (5935 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

Hulk smashes both of them. Kenpachi gets some slashes in, maybe chops off some important bits, but Hulk heals and puts 'em down.

And on the off chance someone decides to raise the point: "Can Hulk even see Kenpachi?" Yes. Yes he can. Hulk has a talent for seeing astral forms.

Kratos, while strong, durable, and possibly as angry as the Hulk, is a nonfactor. His greatest feat of strength is pushing apart the fingers of Atlas, a feat I'd like to think Hulk has matched on multiple occasions, even while Savage.

Tbh I doubt even Atlas was trying cause it sure as hell didn't seem like it, more to that point Marvel/DC/Myth Gods/Titans > GoW "gods/titans" if they can even be called such.
Online
#4 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Hulk

#5 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk rips em a new one, if juha bach clone can pwn him then he does not deserve a brawl

#6 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol give me a call when Kratos or Hulk can even come close to Kenpachi's speed.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Hulk could solo. I don't think there's anything Kenpachi can do to put Hulk down.

#8 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Pretty sure Hulk could solo. I don't think there's anything Kenpachi can do to put Hulk down.

needs two hands to cut nnoitora down... laaame

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash !

#10 Posted by GhostRider2 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

Lol give me a call when Kratos or Hulk can even come close to Kenpachi's speed.

#11 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki invisible, supersonic, death god with soul cutter and ages of experience

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@PokemonDefender said:

Lol give me a call when Kratos or Hulk can even come close to Kenpachi's speed.

He doesn't need to when he can just thunderclap.

@D3athstroke said:

Zaraki invisible, supersonic, death god with soul cutter and ages of experience

Saying he's invisible doesn't make a good fight why would the OP make a fight against something the opponent can't see? That would be pointless. It doesn't matter if he's supersonic (may I ask how you came to the conclusion that he's supersonic? Do you have any proof of this?) if he can't hurt Hulk.

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: he can slice hulk and i don't think his healing factor is going to help.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: he can slice hulk and i don't think his healing factor is going to help.

Hulk has had all his organs and flesh completely burnt away down to the bone and healed almost instantly. What is Kenpachi going to do to stop him?

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: he can slice hulk and i don't think his healing factor is going to help.

lol wut?

#16 Posted by GhostRider2 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: cut his head off?Yeah i think he can.I know his healing factor is great but......when he fought nnoitra he didn't even try to kill, he was having fun.And without eyepatch Kenpachi is crazy :)).

#17 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with hulk :)

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: cut his head off?Yeah i think he can.I know his healing factor is great but......when he fought nnoitra he didn't even try to kill, he was having fun.And without eyepatch Kenpachi is crazy :)).

he lacks the strength to decapitate hulk , and if his sword is regular metal then it'll break.

#19 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: cut his head off?Yeah i think he can.I know his healing factor is great but......when he fought nnoitra he didn't even try to kill, he was having fun.And without eyepatch Kenpachi is crazy :)).

Again how's he going to do that? Kenpachi likes to drag the fight out hence the reason he always fights with an the eyepatch on. It is completely out of character for him to go instantly in for the kill. Thus saying he'd cut his head off isn't true because Kenpachi is cocky in fights and prefers to draw them. Drawing out a fight against someone who can reach continent breaking levels of power (something Kenpachi could never do) is a very very bad idea and most likely what would happen.

#20 Posted by GhostRider2 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: well yeah, Kenpachi didn't even wanted to kill nnoitra but nnoitra was stupid so he ended up dead.

#21 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: well yeah, Kenpachi didn't even wanted to kill nnoitra but nnoitra was stupid so he ended up dead.

Exactly. The difference is here is that Hulk is a much much better regenerater than Nnoitra, doesn't play around like him and is much much much stronger. Due to Kenpachi's in character fighting style of messing around with his opponents all he's going to do is annoy Hulk which of course only makes him stronger. Not to mention Kenpachi would also push Hulk to the limit of that anger because he likes to fight his enemies at the strongest they can become. When he does that with Hulk he'll basically get himself killed.

#22 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Zaraki invisible, supersonic, death god with soul cutter and ages of experience

Saying he's invisible doesn't make a good fight why would the OP make a fight against something the opponent can't see? That would be pointless. It doesn't matter if he's supersonic (may I ask how you came to the conclusion that he's supersonic? Do you have any proof of this?) if he can't hurt Hulk.

I dont know why would he do it but the fact is he is still invisible to Hulk and Hulks regeneration is not helping him her because Kenpatchis sword cuts souls not only flash

#23 Posted by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh comic V anime battles are allowed now?

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: well yeah, Kenpachi didn't even wanted to kill nnoitra but nnoitra was stupid so he ended up dead.

Exactly. The difference is here is that Hulk is a much much better regenerater than Nnoitra, doesn't play around like him and is much much much stronger. Due to Kenpachi's in character fighting style of messing around with his opponents all he's going to do is annoy Hulk which of course only makes him stronger. Not to mention Kenpachi would also push Hulk to the limit of that anger because he likes to fight his enemies at the strongest they can become. When he does that with Hulk he'll basically get himself killed.

Yep this. Thread killed with logic!

#24 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: scans?

#25 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

is his sword even strong enough to hurt hulk? has he hurt people with hulks durability before?

Well considering no-one in Bleach has demonstrated Hulk level durability it is possible he couldn't especially if he gets Hulk very very (which he would do Kenpachi intentionally pissed of his opponents so they go all out).

@D3athstroke said:

I dont know why would he do it but the fact is he is still invisible to Hulk and Hulks regeneration is not helping him her because Kenpatchis sword cuts souls not only flash

Except it doesn't. Zanpakuto's purify souls! They don't damage them. Hence why Shinigami can cut each other with Zanpakuto's and not cut their souls out and why Hollows (beings with evil souls) get obliterated when cut and become Plus's again so they can go to the soul society. If Zapakuto's did damage souls both Shinigami and Plus's would be destroyed but they don't. They cleanse souls they don't damage them at all.

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: one more question? how in the hell is he invisible ?

#27 Edited by GhostRider2 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: they can become invisible to people if they want.Ichigo can see ghosts, normal people can't.

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: hulk can see ghosts and astral beings as well as touch them.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Strider92: one more question? how in the hell is he invisible ?

Only people with connection to the spirit world can see Soul Reapers. Thus Hulk as he has no connection would not be able to see Kenpachi at all BUT that is a pretty stupid thing to say in a battle because thats simply assuming that the battle takes place in the Bleach-verse if it takes place in the Marvel-verse Kenpachi would be powerless because the spirit world doesn't exist in Marvel and thats where his power comes from and yet no-one ever brings this up......its always in favor of the Soul Reaper.....No one ever considers the other way round.....Hence the reason I like to call BS whenever anyone tries that.

I always assume the fight is in a neutral verse where both have their abilities but the restrictions don't apply. If not it makes the battle irrelevant because it would be a stomp in Kenpachi's favor in the Bleach-verse and a stomp in Hulks favor in the Marvel-verse.

#30 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Hulk can see an touch astral forms and he has done this before, here are the scans

The woman in the scan is a dead ghost , and banner has no trouble in touching her.

Here are another example

Hulk breaks an dr strange's arms while he is in astral from.

#31 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I could be wrong but in that second set of scans it looks like Dr. Strange purposefully solidified himself so he could comfort Bruce. In the first scan where he's in blue Hulk's blows go right through him but in 6th he's suddenly in color and can be touched. That to me says that Strange made himself tangible.

However the 1st one is fine but it doesn't really matter as the battle should take place in a neutral-verse anyway :)

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: I could be wrong but in that second set of scans it looks like Dr. Strange purposefully solidified himself so he could comfort Bruce. In the first scan where he's in blue Hulks blows go right though him but in 6th he's suddenly in color and can be touched. That to me says that Strange made himself tangible.

However the 1st one is fine but it doesn't really matter as the battle should take place in a neutral-verse anyway :)

good points, but my first scan still is valid so hulk would still be able to tag him.

#33 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@D3athstroke: scans?

Scans for what ?

#34 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@D3athstroke said:

I dont know why would he do it but the fact is he is still invisible to Hulk and Hulks regeneration is not helping him her because Kenpatchis sword cuts souls not only flash

Except it doesn't. Zanpakuto's purify souls! They don't damage them. Hence why Shinigami can cut each other with Zanpakuto's and not cut their souls out and why Hollows (beings with evil souls) get obliterated when cut and become Plus's again so they can go to the soul society. If Zapakuto's did damage souls both Shinigami and Plus's would be destroyed but they don't. They cleanse souls they don't damage them at all.

What the hell are you talking about ? Shinigamis are souls and Zanpakto means soul cutter stop posting in this threads

#35 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK STOMPS BOTH OF THEM !

#36 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

What the hell are you talking about ? Shinigamis are souls and Zanpakto means soul cutter stop posting in this threads

Lol have you ever watched or read Bleach before? That is like the first thing you learn about Soul Reapers. Zanpakuto's are used for cleansing souls of their sins so they stop being Hollows and go to the soul society free from the evil they committed as Hollows. Just because its called a soul cutter doesn't literally mean it is one. Rukia out-right says that Zanpakuto's don't kill souls! Go read the first of arc of Bleach again. They just cleanse them of their sins. Shinigami's are souls but they are already cleansed hence why if a Shinigami cuts another he doesn't get vaporized. Against Shinigami it attacks them directly as a physical attack would hence why Ichigo bled when Byakuya stabbed him the first time.

What the hell are you talking about?

#37 Posted by BlackWind (5352 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny could kill Kratos, but not Hulk.

#38 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Strider92: cut his head off?Yeah i think he can.I know his healing factor is great but......when he fought nnoitra he didn't even try to kill, he was having fun.And without eyepatch Kenpachi is crazy :)).

Again how's he going to do that? Kenpachi likes to drag the fight out hence the reason he always fights with an the eyepatch on. It is completely out of character for him to go instantly in for the kill. Thus saying he'd cut his head off isn't true because Kenpachi is cocky in fights and prefers to draw them. Drawing out a fight against someone who can reach continent breaking levels of power (something Kenpachi could never do) is a very very bad idea and most likely what would happen.

I don't know if anyone has refuted this yet but that's untrue, If Kenpachi finds you to be boring he will speedblitz you and go for the insta-kill just like he did against Girko(i think thats his name)

#39 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

HULK STOMPS BOTH OF THEM !

#40 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: True but that was after he judged him boring. In what world would Kenpachi judge Hulk to be boring?

#41 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: True as well but for the sake of this battle I really hope Kenpachi's zanpaktou doesn't be revealed to have some hax ability in the near future

#42 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Kennys main problem here is Hulk. Between them the fight could go any way. Kennpachi has shown enough strength, speed, and endurance to fight Hulk especially if he takes off his eye-patch. The only thing that is sure in this fight is that Hulk will be extremely pissed and Kenny will be the happiest he has ever been.

#43 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@*Void* said:

Kennys main problem here is Hulk. Between them the fight could go any way. Kennpachi has shown enough strength, speed, and endurance to fight Hulk especially if he takes off his eye-patch. The only thing that is sure in this fight is that Hulk will be extremely pissed and Kenny will be the happiest he has ever been.

He's an idiot who willingly takes shots from strong opponents