#1 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of Byakuya, Komamura enters with Kenpachi in Heuco mundo. No other espada other than the two mentioned are present. The fighters quite away from each other, considering the massive area the fights will cover, so that they cannot interfere with each other's fights. However, if they finish their fight, they can assist the others.

Kenpachi faces cifer, while komamura faces yammy.

Komamura Sajin
Kenpachi Zaraki

VS

Yammy
Ulquiorra schiffer

Rules:

This is kenpachi when he entered heuco mundo. NOT the current one with power up. (mentioning it will immidiately result in your comment becoming invalid.)

All in character.

Yammi and cifer start at base, kenpachi with patch on, komamura regular.

Kenpachi can take off eye patch, and use kendo. Cifer is restricted from segunda etapa unless it becomes 2 on 1, or he is at a disadvantage.

Komamura and yammi have no restriction. Yammi takes the same amount of time to power up to final form as taken against byakuya and kenpachi. Komamura is with his music on. (No jobbing.)

Begin!

#2 Edited by Simon_the_digger (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra should be able to beat Kenpachi .

I don't really know who wins the fight between poor man's Hulk and Komamura, it could go either way.

#3 Edited by TheIrishDoctor (489 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not TOTALLY sure that Ulquiorra would beat Kenpachi, even then. You say not to take into account his recent power-up, but here's the thing, he was ALWAYS that good, and he just slowly gets it back when he fights strong opponents. So while he'd start out weaker than Ulquiorra, the fact that he would be fighting someone as strong as Ulquiorra might, and I stress MIGHT, boost him up regardless until he is strong enough to take Ulq down.

Yammy, joke though he ended up being, was the Cero Espada, supposedly the strongest (despite coming across as weaker than the top 3 at least) and it did take 2 of the elite Captains to take him down. And I don't really consider Komamura to be one of the stronger Captains. So I'd put my money on Yammy for that one.

#4 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra stomps. Kenpachi, in Hueco Mundo, just barely survived his fight with Nnoitra, who was ranked lower than Ulq and that was Ulq with his power vastly concealed and hidden from Aizen -- for all we know, he could've been more powerful than the other three ranked above him. Komamura is a non factor, really. His entire existence in the manga has been to get chumped by anyone who shows up.

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11550 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Kenny didn't stuggle to take Nnoitra down he was just being stubborn when he started to take the fight seriously he One shotted Nnorita.

#6 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Kenny didn't stuggle to take Nnoitra down he was just being stubborn when he started to take the fight seriously he One shotted Nnorita.

That's his problem, though -- he dicks around and doesn't judge his opponents accurately. It was outright stated by Unohana recently. It's why he somehow lost to Ichigo but beat Nnoitora and a bunch of other captains -- he had lower expectations of Ichigo than he did Captains, so he held himself back more.

Against Ulquiorra, whose entire character was around concealing a super secret extra power, he'd get destroyed before he could really let loose. Ulq took no time in swapping to his third form just to spite Ichigo for not giving up. He'd ruin Kenpachi because of how Kenpachi fights.

#7 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

Komamura is a non factor, really. His entire existence in the manga has been to get chumped by anyone who shows up.

I have no idea why this guy is so under rated.. He took out one of the fraccion, went up and beat mask tousen, put up a fight against released one, and after that fought aizen, after tanking LNA and about to die.. and only thing people say is, he got beaten by aizen so quick, he's weak, but overlook that hitsugaya, shinji, soifon, kyoraku, love, and the other two vizards, all were one shotted by aizen when he got serious. Obviously, he isn't as strong as the top captains like kyoraku, but he's definitely among the strongest ones. With that kind of size and endurance, I see no reason he is a non factor. Yes, he was beaten by kurohitsugi, but both renji and ban kai ichigo were beaten equally easily too. Well, his role certainly is mainly for showing aizen's troll power, but still, doesn't mean he's weak. Put any other captain there, in the exact same conditions, (except for shunsui, byakuya on a good day and yamamoto obviously) and you will get no different results. In fact, many others would've died...

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

Komamura is a non factor, really. His entire existence in the manga has been to get chumped by anyone who shows up.

I have no idea why this guy is so under rated.. He took out one of the fraccion, went up and beat mask tousen, put up a fight against released one, and after that fought aizen, after tanking LNA and about to die.. and only thing people say is, he got beaten by aizen so quick, he's weak, but overlook that hitsugaya, shinji, soifon, kyoraku, love, and the other two vizards, all were one shotted by aizen when he got serious. Obviously, he isn't as strong as the top captains like kyoraku, but he's definitely among the strongest ones. With that kind of size and endurance, I see no reason he is a non factor. Yes, he was beaten by kurohitsugi, but both renji and ban kai ichigo were beaten equally easily too. Well, his role certainly is mainly for showing aizen's troll power, but still, doesn't mean he's weak. Put any other captain there, in the exact same conditions, (except for shunsui, byakuya on a good day and yamamoto obviously) and you will get no different results. In fact, many others would've died...

Komamura got chumped by a holding back Kenpachi. He beat a fraccion before losing to a guy who got beat by...Hisagi (admittedly due to hubris).

When you put him up against guys who are in the top tier like Ulq, then he does get chumped. Yami is also a non factor relative to Ulq -- dude got chumped and treated like a joke in his one real fight.

CHUMPS. EVERYONE IS CHUMPS.

Komamura vs Yami might actually be a good fight, I think the problem is just that Ulq is far above Hueco Mundo Kenpachi and could clean up if Yami can't beat Komamura (who are obviously gonna face off because they both have powers involving GIANT DUDES to fight).

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra stomps. Kenpachi, in Hueco Mundo, just barely survived his fight with Nnoitra, who was ranked lower than Ulq and that was Ulq with his power vastly concealed and hidden from Aizen -- for all we know, he could've been more powerful than the other three ranked above him. Komamura is a non factor, really. His entire existence in the manga has been to get chumped by anyone who shows up.

Barely?He was toying with Nnoitra, he could easily beat him right away but he toyed with him.

#10 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

Barely?He was toying with Nnoitra, he could easily beat him right away but he toyed with him.

That's his problem, though -- he dicks around and doesn't judge his opponents accurately. It was outright stated by Unohana recently. It's why he somehow lost to Ichigo but beat Nnoitora and a bunch of other captains -- he had lower expectations of Ichigo than he did Captains, so he held himself back more.

Against Ulquiorra, whose entire character was around concealing a super secret extra power, he'd get destroyed before he could really let loose. Ulq took no time in swapping to his third form just to spite Ichigo for not giving up. He'd ruin Kenpachi because of how Kenpachi fights.

#11 Edited by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Komamura is such a non factor that it's ridiculous. He's probably the weakest captain sans...oh wait, yea, he's the weakest captain. Kenpachi can take down Yammi(his 0 ranking was BS) but Ulquiorra can take this especially since he can kill/KO Komamura without using resurrection segunda and can most assuredly take out Kenpachi since he's constantly holding back

#12 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Nope, he wasn't. Iirc komamura ran off to help yama when he felt his reiatsu. And Anime version even mentions that it was starting to sound like a good fight. It was tousen who was owned.

Well, I agree that r2 cifer could be too much for them, so I put a restriction on him. If it's still not enough, I will have to restrict him even more.

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

That's his problem, though -- he dicks around and doesn't judge his opponents accurately.

I have to agree with this but he toys because he knows he owns them, after he applied kendo on Nnoitra he was happy Nnoitra didn't die but im sure he knew his kendo won't kill Nnoitra

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (8011 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi vs Ulquiorra: Kenpachi might lose this fight but there is a good chance that he would be able to win the reason why he seemed to be losing against Nnoitra is because he toyed with him he probably will do the same with his fight with Cifer like he does most of his opponents but I don`t think he would get stomped.

Komamura vs Yammy: Yammy would kill Komamura due to the fact that he is more powerful overall and Komamura although he is a cool character, and at times probably could be very underrated, still has a major problem or is lacking in feats, Komamura hasn`t done anything impressively outstanding and he lacks in power or technique although he is a pretty determined fighter, he could only pull off a win if he`s careful and has Kenpachi maybe aid him in some shape or form.

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I must be one of the few people who never thought Ulquiorra was that impressive either. Practically every Espada was a jobber if you think about it, except for the top 3. Also I have yet to see any defining evidence to suggest that Ulquiorra's second form makes him anymore powerful than Harribel, Starrk, or Baraggan.

#16 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra is probably too fast for Kenpachi, who can't even fly, and Ulq is like a bat that buzzes around shooter lasers. Without CIS, he should win, of course his thing is he wants to see despair, so in-character he would lose, since he would spend too much time trying to get Kenpachi to despair and then end up despairing himself when he finds out Ken eventually overpowers him.

Komamura gets stomped.

#17 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I must be one of the few people who never thought Ulquiorra was that impressive either. Practically every Espada was a jobber if you think about it, except for the top 3. Also I have yet to see any defining evidence to suggest that Ulquiorra's second form makes him anymore powerful than Harribel, Starrk, or Baraggan.

Nah, every Espada was a total jobber. Stark got beaten, solo, by a slightly miffed Kyoraku using just his Shikai -- didn't even need to go all out vs him. Barragan dicked around with Soi Fon until he got beat by a fat, vice captain level magician despite having the second most hax power in the series (behind Aizen). Harribel got stalemated by the freaking ice midget. Wonderweiss was the only one who accomplished anything by chumping Ukitake with a blitz and screwing over Yamamoto, and he wasn't even an Espada!

Ulquiorra was the least jobby because he completely trounced Ichigo a dozen times before Deus ex Hollow showed up and wasted him. Ulq's clearly quite powerful but it's hard to gauge when his only fights were stomps -- either him stomping Ichigo or getting stomped by Hollow Ichigo. All we know is that he was clearly strong than Nnoitra in his first transformation, and that his second is, speculatively, vastly more powerful based on Ichigo's reaction to it and the fact that he started tossing out mountain level spear thingies that shocked Ishida with their power.

#18 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: considering you like bleach, haven't given your opinion here, have you?

@dredeuced: Personally, I was only heavily disappointed by stark. But still, he beat to captain level vizards, was stabbed off guard in stomach, and then got killed by arguably the strongest of captains after yama.

Barragan managed to trounce soi fon pretty easily, was hit by her ban kai twice, had a vizard who has about best chance against his powers, and was only beaten by a plot device. (How come he doesn't notice hachi trying to send his arm in his stomach?) Him breaking through that four gate box was pretty awesome.

Halibel was nearly stalemating hitsugaya, but he nearly always holds back when there are people around. Give him some time, I can guarantee he will become one of the top three captains. It was actually tribute to his latent power.. How do you one shot opponent nearly stronger than you the moment your theme starts lol?

And cifer was quite impressive, as you say, as he was knocking about vizard ichigo casually, and his se release made him even stronger.. And the casual flicking of lanzas was pretty awesome, too. Not to mention the regeneration..

#19 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18825 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by GhostRider2 (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: I don't think Komamura is going to help Kenpachi, but if he can hold long enough until Kenpachi deals with Ulquiorra, then team kenpachi wins.However if Komamura gets killed, i don't think kenpachi can fight with both of them but since Ulquiorra is restricted to use segunda etapa, Kenpachi can win(it's not impossible).