Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:
Taking on armies>>>>lifting a little bolder 

They're pretty much owning armies as in thosands here...just Sub and Scorpion...

Stop posting non canon ending. How the hell is this even canon when neither Sub-Zero is human. God get a clue.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MKF30

That's not non-canon ^ until the next game comes out and proves so....but obviously that's just an illustration of WHAT they can do together and on their own....and keep in mind if you're saying that, then I can say the same for shotos "blasting asteroids" out of the sky being non-canon.... 

Sub and Scorp have dealt with worse, they win this

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously had to bump... Because for one, Scorpion is Undead, and as shown in MK he just keeps coming back with almost unlimited energy and aggression with his Hellfire Attacks, and burning chain whip and fireball's, Sub Zero has Great Cryokinasis, Capeable of Freezing the ground, producing Ice Clones, Ice showers, Ice Blasts and much more, combined with Both Assassin's years of Training in their Clan's to kill, Sub Zero reaching Grandmaster Class, Scorpion being an unkillable spirit of vengeance, i just fail to see how Haduken, Shoriuken and Hurricane kick is gonna stop Sub from freezing them and doing a spinal tap, or Scorpion setting them ablaze.

MK characters take on God's, cyber Ninjas and many dangerous races, they have these two cheap AI fighter clones easily.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I really wanted to bump this so.... BUMP!