#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So would win?

The rules:

Superboy/Kon-El/Connor Kent has all his abilities here(in case some people think I'm referring to the cartoon Young Justice version who is limited so far outside of the last episode)

Superman-X/Kell-El has all his abilities as well

Fight takes place in a desert on the boarder of Mexico/USA, so within Mexico and Texas.

Winner is decided by extremely near fatal K.O., it's a test to see who's stronger by the JL as both are clones of Superman.

Connor Kent(Superboy)

VS.

Kell-El

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so your not using Superboy from the Young Justice show?? or are you....I'm confused

#3 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Wait, so your not using Superboy from the Young Justice show?? or are you....I'm confused

Using Connor Kent in general, but picture from YJ cartoon(with his krytonian abilities, he's not limited here with leaps and just strength against Superman X. :-)

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vaeternus said:

@cattlebattle said:

Using Connor Kent in general, but picture from YJ cartoon(with his krytonian abilities, he's not limited here with leaps and just strength against Superman X. :-)

ah, well, regardless of how Connor turns out in the series, I think his comic counterpart is more powerful, 

I think Superman X could create Kryptonite so I think he could defeat any of his Superman family members
#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

X got this .

#6 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cattlebattle said:

ah, well, regardless of how Connor turns out in the series, I think his comic counterpart is more powerful, I think Superman X could create Kryptonite so I think he could defeat any of his Superman family members

hmm good point, initially I had forgotten about the crystals lol.

#7 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cattlebattle said:

ah, well, regardless of how Connor turns out in the series, I think his comic counterpart is more powerful, I think Superman X could create Kryptonite so I think he could defeat any of his Superman family members

Kryptonite from other universes doesn't effect Kryptonians from other universes so I wouldn't see why that would effect him. Otherwise Superman X didn't display feats to put him on the level of a comics kryptonian, I would say Superboy takes the win.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

X got this .
#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cattlebattle said:

Kryptonite from other universes doesn't effect Kryptonians from other universes so I wouldn't see why that would effect him. Otherwise Superman X didn't display feats to put him on the level of a comics kryptonian, I would say Superboy takes the win.

Hmm, forgot about the universe thing. Doesn't it depend? I remember reading that depending on the Super-man and universe determined whether or not green K from one universe effected kryptonians from elsewhere or not?

#10 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vaeternus: Basically, the only Kryptonite that affects a Kryptonian is the Kryptonite that was created by the destruction of the Krypton of their universe.

Given that, the win definitely goes to Superboy. As all animated Kryptonians, Superman-X wasn't all the impressive.
#11 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

@Vaeternus: Basically, the only Kryptonite that affects a Kryptonian is the Kryptonite that was created by the destruction of the Krypton of their universe. Given that, the win definitely goes to Superboy. As all animated Kryptonians, Superman-X wasn't all the impressive.

Yeah, I remember reading something on wiki(but I know that can be wrong at times lol) about different green k affecting various Supermen, but also read what you stated to. I like to consider their powers though as well, despite their animated feats. In which I do agree with the other guy who said Superman X can generate green k crystals which would give him an advantage I think. He also could fly in space unlike The Superman Animated Series version...who had to wear a space suit. That still irks me.

#12 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nightwing91 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cattlebattle said:

Hmm, forgot about the universe thing. Doesn't it depend? I remember reading that depending on the Super-man and universe determined whether or not green K from one universe effected kryptonians from elsewhere or not?

A kryptonian is only effected by the kryptonite created by the destruction of that universes kryptonite. Hence the immunity to New Earth Kryptonite shown by Superboy Prime, Kal-L and Power Girl. Legion of Super-heroes isn't set in the New Earth universe, hence his kryptonite radiation would be usless against New Earth Superboy.

#13 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok, I thought you meant something else. I do think from what we've seen so far and given their powers, Superman X would still have the edge. With seeing him fly thru space at fast speeds and having near the same amount of power to that of the original Superman. Connor however is half and half, half Supes and half Lex thus making him weaker I would think.

#14 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

LOL

EDIT: I think Kell-el wins due to his krpytonite generation.

#15 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: Equal to the Legion of Superhero version of Superman, once against he never displayed the abilities of a comic Kryptonian.And flying through space is irrelevant as he had a Legion Flight Ring with which anyone can fly in space....(granted if he doesn't have one I'll retract this statement, I haven't seen the series in several years, and didn't watch much of season 2) and Connor shouldn't be underestimated cause of his hybrid nature, he drew blood from Superman and Superboy-Prime he's fairly close to a full powered kryptonian.

#16 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Edited by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman x doen't need a flight ring to fly. But he can create shield from his hands and also create a weapon from them as well. he the same as superman but not weak to Kryptonite but weak to lead. In others words I think Kell El is the same as A.K.A Mon El but let me check because there is an episode when he comes in and say his name and ask for the legion help. Na it not Mon El they never gave his real name just Superman X. His Kryptonite powers can be use throught his eyes and hands but it does look like he hasn't fully master them yet.

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing, actually Kell-El doesn't need the ring to fly...as same with normal Superman, so that's kind of irrelevant but still in an animated show you have only a half hour to do something with characters. Comics have no time limit and are literally endless more or less. But that being said, Superman X still has displayed pretty impressive feats for an animated version of Superman.

@terry2012 said:

Superman x doen't need a flight ring to fly. But he can create shield from his hands and also create a weapon from them as well. he the same as superman but not weak to Kryptonite but weak to lead. In others words I think Kell El is the same as A.K.A Mon El but let me check because there is an episode when he comes in and say his name and ask for the legion help. Na it not Mon El they never gave his real name just Superman X. His Kryptonite powers can be use throught his eyes and hands but it does look like he hasn't fully master them yet.

Exactly, the ring is just to say they're apart of the Legion in the future NO version of Supes needs that ring to fly.

#19 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: That is what I was trying to say. supes Never need that ring to fly only to symbol that he is apart of The legion of Super Heroes

#20 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Vaeternus: That is what I was trying to say. supes Never need that ring to fly only to symbol that he is apart of The legion of Super Heroes

Yep, same :)

#21 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Connor would win.

#22 Posted by andresroller1 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

superman x would win, he can generate kryptonite which can actually hurt con el considering he is fro a possible future not a parallel univers....not saying its gona b an easy fight either but x has this fight

#23 Posted by stephens2177 (985 posts) - - Show Bio

depends kn what version of superboy you use.pre flashpoint was weakend by kryptonite,so could be beat,but he does have limited TTK.the new 52 superboy has no weakness to kryptonite,and has all TK/TTK powers that can rival a full kryptonians.

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

X got this .
#25 Posted by ShadowPro (1433 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, kell el stomps

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman X is awesome. So I say he wins against Superboy.