Kefka vs Sephiroth

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First Round: Base Kefka vs Base Sephiroth (No magic/materia)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Second Round: Kefka vs Sephiroth (allowed to have all of their magic/materia)

Third Round: God Kefka vs Safer Sephiroth

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto's Earth

Who Will Win?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1) Sephiroth.

Round 2) Kefka.

Round 3) Kefka.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lucano

Kefka was not a direct fighter, specially in his base form, so round 1 goes to Sephiroth, in a stomp.

Fully geared Kefka was achieving more, plot-wise than Sephiroth, however, being Sephiroth a better fighter, I will give this one to Sephiroth, Kefka had vast magic,but most of his victories were through deceit and manipulation, not direct confrontation, and I doubt deceir would work well againtt Sephiroth.

Round three goes to Kefka without a doubt, while Sephiroth had access to Meteor which is in theory a civilization buster spell, it is slow and not practical, unlike Light of Judgment which is between country and continent busting power and it is fast and very precise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1) Sephiroth

Round 2) Sephiroth

Round 3) Kefka

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!!!!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Sephiroth

R2: It could go either way

R3: Kefka

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1) Sephiroth. is obviously the better combatant

Round 2) Kefka. magic is kefkas shit

Round 3) Kefka. is god. .

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Sephiroth

2) Kefka

3) Kefka

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Kefka was not a direct fighter, specially in his base form, so round 1 goes to Sephiroth, in a stomp.

Fully geared Kefka was achieving more, plot-wise than Sephiroth, however, being Sephiroth a better fighter, I will give this one to Sephiroth, Kefka had vast magic,but most of his victories were through deceit and manipulation, not direct confrontation, and I doubt deceir would work well againtt Sephiroth.

Round three goes to Kefka without a doubt, while Sephiroth had access to Meteor which is in theory a civilization buster spell, it is slow and not practical, unlike Light of Judgment which is between country and continent busting power and it is fast and very precise.

1- Sephirot was deceived time and again for almost all his life and second life or w/e
2- Kefka curbstomped General Leo single handedly in a 1 on 1, who was lorewise the best fighter in the world and statwise a powerful character.

1st Round - Sephirot
2nd Round - Kefka 7/10 (Kefka 10/10 if summons allowed)
3rd Round - Kefka

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: They are both great, One Winged Angel feel more full of power, Dancing Mad is that, madness in a song, and i got the listen to them both live by the Distant Worlds Orchestra :D

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll never understand why people say the things they do.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll never understand why people say the things they do.

Not with that attitude.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alphapunk
Loading Video...

Hey now, games back them worked different. There may be more examples but in turn based games we can assume even long cutscenes are done very fast, even if kefka can kill Sephiroth before this lands he better be able to breath in space and take solar system busting attacks. I love this video/ability lol.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@alphapunk: The good old Supernova attack. It brings back memories lol.

Here's the original Japanese version. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aldmGmAYSW0

Skip to 1:30

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Devil_Driver

@alphapunk: I don't wanna be that guy but cloud, his friends, and the planet they were on was just fine after all of that planet busting :P

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: The good old Supernova attack. It brings back memories lol.

Here's the original Japanese version. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aldmGmAYSW0

Skip to 1:30

That's an even better feat, he does it himself instead of using a meteor, didn't know there was a different version, awesome.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Yeah, although we don't know if Saturn or Pluto were destroyed. The funny thing is, our Sun isn't even big enough to go supernova, but, if it could, it would most likely affect Pluto to some degree as well.

Also, I love how earth wasn't even destroyed. Gotta love that plot armor. Lol

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: Superman can't bust moons. If he could, how could he punch Doomsday as hard as he could and do so relatively little collateral damage?

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: If you can't beat him before he uses it twice, you aren't playing the game right.

KOR can one shot him.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: you do realize I wasn't being serious right? I thought the :P spelled it out but I guess your anti-kefka radar got triggered since he is the "new Thanos" now after all.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: Not at all just responding in kind, I don't get salty over comic vine lol.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver: Haven't seen this much salt since the Mayweather fight.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kbm

@alphapunk: I don't wanna be that guy but cloud, his friends, and the planet they were on was just fine after all of that planet busting :P

We don't even know how Super Nova works. Could be a mental attack or.. it could be Sephiroth is actually a god that can recreate all the planets after destroying them, keeping the damage dealt to Cloud and team from the attack (I'm just joking)

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@thedarkpaladin: lol, well i like to try stuff, i once beat him without pressing buttons just counters and final attack :P My tifa's counters were pretty beastly that run XD

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@rukelnikovftw: Did you try doing a speed run? I've heard of people beating the game without equipping any materia. I'm the sort of player who grinds early in the game.;) I usually get to about level 50 by the end of disc 1, (as well as collecting omnislash).:P

Tifa's an awesome character to use btw.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@thedarkpaladin: No, i can't manage speed runs, im more of a completionist, though i almost never grind. A friend of mine finished the game without changing basic weapons on any character, so his materia was very limited. And i beated FFVIII without gaining a single level :D The hardest part weren't the fights but actually not gaining xp.

Edit: Also finished FFVI with just Edgar, Celes and Setzer once. (that was tough)

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: I'm a completionist as well. :p

How on earth did you go through 8 without leveling up once? You must have done a lot of running from battles. Lol

I'm in the process of beating Super Mario RPG for the snes at the moment. It's painfully easy, but a very fun game to play.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@thedarkpaladin:Snes Mario RPG is phenomenal, and while not generally hard, does have one side quest boss which is genius and tough.

To not gain xp you dont really need to run, bosses dont give xp, so just Card every single non-human enemy in the game (its also a really good strat cause you get end game spells like Melt and Pain on disc 1), you need break for humans since "killing" them with it doesn't gain xp, get the No Encounters ability ASAP, there were 2 fights were i had to earn xp, but it wasn't enough for a lvl up (one is escaping the desert prison where the final battle humans where immune to break, i don't remember the other one, but im pretty sure there were 2 instances i couldn't avoid gaining xp, also beated Ultima and Omega XD)

nekkoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nekkoboy

1.ok ok sephiroth gets that win.

2. Klefka wins the second.

3 . Klefka and sephiroth obliterate each other destroying the earth. They're both equally powerful and just too destructive, they would destroy as they fight. So it's a draw!

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rockette

1) Sephiroth

2) Kefka

3) Kefka

Funny, I was just thinking about if Kefka had ever been used in a VS match just the other day. :)

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefka is being super overrated. Kefka has zero feats outside the reshaping the planet bit, and that power is overrated when Kefka was beaten by a bunch non mountain level heroes lol. So yeah the wank is bad here.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By hmsong

1) Seph - pretty obvious.

2) Seph - While Kefka is an excellent magician and he can even use illusion that can fool general Leo (who was the strongest man on the planet at the time), I think Seph is still too fast with his combat skills.

3) Kefka - Seph's Supernova isn't an actual Supernova. It's nothing more than an illusion. Otherwise, Cloud and his friends wouldn't survive, not to mention the planet itself (Seph's plan was to use black materia to summon Meteor to severely hurt the planet -- if Seph can really use planet buster, he wouldn't need black materia to begin with). Kefka's attacks literally shattered real continents. Meteor? Kefka can use that too. Very easily.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth wins all rounds.

He was basically going to use the planet as his car and ride into space with it. he wasn't trying to destroy it since it was his vessel. If Kefka best is country and continent-shattering attacks Sephiroth would take that dust it off.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth all rounds. The final round is a stomp. Supernova>>>anything Kefka has done.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: What the hell are you talking about? Seph wasn't going to use the planet as his ride. He wanted to siphon the planet's energy. That's why he summoned the Meteor (using Black Materia), since he's nowhere near that powerful to damage a planet. Meteor would hurt the planet, and when the planet summons up the energy (life stream) to heal itself, Seph intended to absorb it to become a god. Except that he failed (Seph dies before Meteor comes into contact with the planet, and the planet somehow combined itself with Holy and destroys Meteor).

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hmsong said:

@mygod000: What the hell are you talking about? Seph wasn't going to use the planet as his ride. He wanted to siphon the planet's energy. That's why he summoned the Meteor (using Black Materia), since he's nowhere near that powerful to damage a planet. Meteor would hurt the planet, and when the planet summons up the energy (life stream) to heal itself, Seph intended to absorb it to become a god. Except that he failed (Seph dies before Meteor comes into contact with the planet, and the planet somehow combined itself with Holy and destroys Meteor).

his Goal in Advent Children was to use the planet as his car.

Safer Sephiroth>>>>>Final Fantasy 7 Sephiroth fallen Angel form.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seph should win at round 1 but Kefka hard stomps at round 2 to 3.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:
@hmsong said:

his Goal in Advent Children was to use the planet as his car.

Safer Sephiroth>>>>>Final Fantasy 7 Sephiroth fallen Angel form.

Yes, Safer Seph is indeed >>> FF7 Advent form. And Safer Seph can't do any significant damage to the planet... whereas Kefka can. Hence Kefka >>>>> Safer Seph.