#1 Posted by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Who goes down ?

Keaton Batman or Bale Batman

#2 Edited by SirNeko (866 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember the 1980's Batman, what are his feats?

Pretty sure Bale is the strongest batman, his feats are explained, like how he trained, etc...)

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5: Are we talking just feats from Batman and Batman Returns...or all the Burton/Schumacher Movies?

#4 Edited by Pokeysteve (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

Pretty sure Bale is the strongest batman, his feats are explained, like how he trained, etc...)

They actually didn't really explain much. He was gone for 7 or 8 years and we know he learned some theatrics and some fighting obviously. 7 years though.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (38057 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Bale.

#6 Posted by Chibi_cute (4388 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale stomps.

#7 Posted by Wardemon32 (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale

#8 Posted by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale imbales him.

#9 Edited by Ostyo (6287 posts) - - Show Bio

Keaton can't even hardly move in his suit so...

#10 Posted by CF12793 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5: Are we talking just feats from Batman and Batman Returns...or all the Burton/Schumacher Movies?

I would assume just the Burton movies because Keaton never appeared in the Schumacher films (even though it's supposed to be the same character)

#11 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Edited by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Keaton Batman only so yes only the Tim Burton movie Feats from Batman and Batman Returns. The other Batmans were different characters.

#13 Posted by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo:

More detail on that since Keaton one shotted abunch of thugs on the street. Bale even admitted during an interview after The dark knight that he could barely move his neck with the head piece in that movie.

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

@shawnbaby:

Keaton Batman only so yes only the Tim Burton movie Feats from Batman and Batman Returns. The other Batmans were different characters.

no...they werent...its all in the same continuity

#15 Edited by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Different actors and totally different personalities. You trying to say that George Clooney Batman was the Same as Keaton Batman in terms of character ? I can understand them trying to keep it the same with kilmer but no way with Clooney.

#16 Edited by CF12793 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

@shawnbaby: Different actors and totally different personalities. You trying to say that George Clooney Batman was the Same as Keaton Batman in terms of character ? I can understand them trying to keep it the same with kilmer but no way with Clooney.

He's saying that it's the same continuity. The Schumacher films were produced by Tim Burton, and Kilmer's Batman experienced the things Keaton went through. They're all supposed to be in the same Universe.

#17 Posted by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793:

Well im referring to Keaton Batman only since the others were a joke. Clooney's had nothing to do with the 1st 2 movies I know that regardless if they sale all 4 of them together now.

#18 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with ease

#19 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

Baleman

#20 Posted by batmannflash (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely Bale

#21 Edited by CF12793 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5:

Despite it being a crappy movie, "Batman and Robin" was still a sequel to the Burton films, so it is connected.

Just letting you know.

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

They are all the same Batman. Different actors are playing the Role of Bruce Wayne...but It's the same actor playing Alfred and the same actor playing Commissioner Gordon in all 4 movies. In the third and fourth movies Chris O'Donnell is playing Robin.

The difference being the change of Directors. Tim Burton wanted Gotham to be really, well, Gothic. Joel Schumacher thought Gotham should be a never-ending rave.

All that aside...if you want to limit the scope of this to only include feats in the Keaton movies...that's your right.

#23 Edited by Freefa11 (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

Mainly beating up random thugs and stalemating Catwoman, from what I recall. The villains from the first 2 movies were Joker, Catwoman, and Penguin, whereas Bale fought Ra's Alghul and Bane. I think Bale also had a more agile and advanced suit.

#24 Edited by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

They are all playing Batman and bruce wayne but personality and behavior and fighting skills were different. and Batman and Robin was not part of Tim Burtons movies. George Clooney's Batman version was totally different than the other 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Burton_filmography They wanted to pass on Robin into the next film but George Clooneys version of Batman is totally different than Kilmers even though it was the same Robin. The movies can still be part of a same series but the role of the characters and appearance and actions wise are still different.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

@shawnbaby:

They are all playing Batman and bruce wayne but personality and behavior and fighting skills were different. and Batman and Robin was not part of Tim Burtons movies. George Clooney's Batman version was totally different than the other 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Burton_filmography They wanted to pass on Robin into the next film but George Clooneys version of Batman is totally different than Kilmers even though it was the same Robin. The movies can still be part of a same series but the role of the characters and appearance and actions wise are still different.

They are all part of the same Continuity though. That's all we're saying here. I've already said that Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher set completely different tones for their movies. But everything Keaton's Batman did..Clooney's Batman remembers doing.

#26 Edited by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant be the Same storyline following one after another because in the 1989 Batman movies it was Jack Napier Joker that Killed Bruce Wayne's parents. In Batman Forever it was Two Face that killed Batman's parents. even though those are part of Tim Burtons its a different storyline.

#27 Edited by godzilla44 (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale wins pretty easy he's better pretty much in every catagory

#28 Posted by JediXMan (29263 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale stomps.

#29 Posted by JediXMan (29263 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

Cant be the Same storyline following one after another because in the 1989 Batman movies it was Jack Napier Joker that Killed Bruce Wayne's parents. In Batman Forever it was Two Face that killed Batman's parents. even though those are part of Tim Burtons its a different storyline.

Batman Forever wasn't Tim Burton, it was Joel Schumacher.

#30 Edited by patrat18 (8453 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale.

#31 Posted by dondave (33396 posts) - - Show Bio

Bale

#32 Posted by Johnnyx5 (143 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio