KC Superman and Superman run the mini gaunlet.

• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

1. Supergirl and Power-Girl 
2. World Breaker Hulk and Rulk (No Loeb Force) 
3. Kal-L and Barry Allen 
4. Superboy, Raven, Starfire, Skaar, and Red Tornado 
5. Wally West and Silver Surfer

Morals on 
BFR allowed 
No prep 
Un populated city 

Sorta a mini gaunlet.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By monarch2016

stop at 3 or at 5

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@baron2011 said:
stop at 3 or at 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: Why at Kal-L? When KC Superman is stronger than Infinite Crisis Kal-L.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, this is Infinite Crisis Kal-L.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supermandefender
@comicdude23 said:
1. Supergirl and Power-Girl 2. World Breaker Hulk and Rulk (No Loeb Force) 3. Kal-L and Barry Allen 4. Superboy, Raven, Starfire, Skaar, and Red Tornado 5. Wally West and Silver Surfer Morals on BFR allowed No prep Un populated city  Sorta a mini gaunlet.
Do they get a break between each fight? If not they stop at 3. 

@baron2011 said:
stop at 3 or at 5

Not sure but Barry Allan and Wally cant fly. I think that would if the 2 supes a advantage here. I dont think one Kal-L can handle normal Supes. Nevermind 2. 
Surfer would be over powered fighting 2 at the sametime. That would be alittle bit to much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: Infinite Crisis Kal-L was around New Earth Superman, maybe higher. Other versions are higher. They get 2 days break.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PikminMania
@baron2011 said:
stop at 3 or at 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania: How? 

Again.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

stops at 5

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PikminMania
@comicdude23: Well I thought Kal-L was stronger but if what you day is true then they lose at round 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania: Kal-L (INFINITE CRISIS VERSION) is around, or when serious, above Current Superman. But I wouldn't say his strength is above KC Superman.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

With moral on, the flashes get beat.
However, I think Silver Surfer can still beat them. In morals he isnt above blocking sun radiation and then draining or simply TP blasting.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By YoungGunna

Surfer and Flash stop him and easily since BFR is allowed...

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23 said:
@supermandefender: Infinite Crisis Kal-L was around New Earth Superman, maybe higher. Other versions are higher. They get 2 days break.

Not, above New Earth Supes, equal to him for sure though.  When they fought during Infinite Crisis, they literally traded punches back and fourth through the fight. And he was serious in that encounter, as he believed New Earth Kal-El was responsible for bringing his "corruption" there resulting in Lois's death, and they fought evenly until Wonder Woman separates them, so we should assume he is equal to New Earth Supes.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By theicon

kingdom come supes is pretty powerful

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By PowerHerc

The two Men of Steel clear this mini-gauntlet.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By monarch2016
@nightwing91 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@PikminMania: Kal-L (INFINITE CRISIS VERSION) is around, or when serious, above Current Superman. But I wouldn't say his strength is above KC Superman.
Not, above New Earth Supes, equal to him for sure though.  When they fought during Infinite Crisis, they literally traded punches back and fourth through the fight. And he was serious in that encounter, as he believed New Earth Kal-El was responsible for bringing his "corruption" there resulting in Lois's death, and they fought evenly until Wonder Woman separates them, so we should assume he is equal to New Earth Supes.
when they fight in IC KaL-L almost killed superman with 4 blows
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@baron2011: No, he didn't they go back and fourth in the battle until wonder woman separates them. Kal-L's blows were never close to killing him, he hits him with car, right after which Kal-El responds by punching him square on the chin, Kal-L then hits him with the remains of the car,causing new earth supes to wipe his chin. It cuts away, then it has them flying at each other, and New Earth Supes punching Kal-L, Kal-L flys at New Earth and then is lassoed by wonder woman and they talk.

He most certainly never comes close to killing him, I'll gladly make scans if I need to, I have the book right here.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By monarch2016
@nightwing91 said:
@baron2011: No, he didn't they go back and fourth in the battle until wonder woman separates them. Kal-L's blows were never close to killing him, he hits him with car, right after which Kal-El responds by punching him square on the chin, Kal-L then hits him with the remains of the car,causing new earth supes to wipe his chin. It cuts away, then it has them flying at each other, and New Earth Supes punching Kal-L, Kal-L flys at New Earth and then is lassoed by wonder woman and they talk.  He most certainly never comes close to killing him, I'll gladly make scans if I need to, I have the book right here.
superman hit kal-l only once in their fight in infinite crisis #5 and look at the end of the fight,superman almost puking and needed time to recover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:

@comicdude23 said:

I think other versions of Kal-L could win. But Infinite Crisis version could be more powerful. 

When they both fought Doomsday in Infinite Crisis, New Earth Superman got smashed down by 1 punch, while Kal-L caught the punch and pushed it up with relative ease. 

Kal-L couldn't think clearly in that fight. And the fight was only a few panels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: No. Current Superman hit him about the same times Kal-L did. Not one.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nightwing91
@baron2011: Let's see, Supes hits him twice, and grapples with him several times.Kal-L hits him twice with a car, that didn't slow Kal-El down,and manages one uppercut and the rest are just them flying and grappling. And your assuming he almost pukes, that's never even implied. He's on the ground because just before wonder woman lassoed Kal-L, Kal-L flew and tackled Kal-El into a car, and was standing over him when lassoed. Your also assuming he needs time to recover, once again it's never stated or implied he's down because he's tackled, he rises with no problem.

Like I said I'll do scans if necessary, and it's also to keep in mind Kal-L was fighting to kill Kal-El, as he believed he was responsible for Lois's death , Kal-El tried to reason with him, coming to help when he heard a cry, and trying to make him realize the city was empty.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By monarch2016
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011: No. Current Superman hit him about the same times Kal-L did. Not one.
no
in adventure comics Current Superman hit him about the same times Kal-L did but in infinite crisis 5 superman manage to hit kal-l only once and kal-l beat the shit out of superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91: The fight didn't last very long.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: You mean that story where they hit each other and feel each others lives? Which is NON CANON. And read Infinite Crisis #5 again. They hit each other around the same amount of times.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing91
@baron2011: He didn't manage one hit, Kal-El managed two, while Kal-L hits him twice with a car and hits him with one punch. The rest is all grappling and tackles, I think you not be remembering the fight clearly.

@comicdude23: Yes the fight between the two supermen only lasts 3 pages in total, and as for doomsday your implying the punch puts him down, he's up fighting in just seconds, and Kal-L doesn't push it up he blocks it then delivers a knee.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91

Yes the fight between the two supermen only lasts 3 pages in total, and as for doomsday your implying the punch puts him down, he's up fighting in just seconds, and Kal-L doesn't push it up he blocks it then delivers a knee.

Here is the scan: 

From Infinite Crisis.
No Caption Provided
Current Superman is up in about those 2 small panels later, but as you can see the first punch takes Superman down but not Kal-L. 

But I guess that just shows reflexes.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: I know I just looked at it,  all it shows is Doomsday punched him(which can be argued it's because New Earth supes was the closest and attacked first, and Kal-L had the advantage of being prepared)  he's up punching him with Kal-L in under seconds,which is likely considering speed and reflexes of all three fighters)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Killemall
@cattlebattle said: 
stops at 5

Pretty much this. I dont see the 2 superman getting past round 5, specially if morals are off. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
@comicdude23: I know I just looked at it,  all it shows is Doomsday punched him(which can be argued it's because New Earth supes was the closest and attacked first, and Kal-L had the advantage of being prepared)  he's up punching him with Kal-L in under seconds,which is likely considering speed and reflexes of all three fighters)
Or he could have thrown both punches at the same time. Kal-L didn't have much time to prepare either, they may have reflexes for it but Doomsday could have also thrown both punches at the same time. Both of Doomsday's punches hit at super-speed.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Hardly unlikey he threw the punches at the same time, but it can't be proven either way since it's an illustration.But that's hardly evidence one way or another, like I said they battled evenly on Earth 2, with Kal-L trying to kill him, and Kal-El originally coming just to help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
@comicdude23: Hardly unlikey he threw the punches at the same time, but it can't be proven either way since it's an illustration.But that's hardly evidence one way or another, like I said they battled evenly on Earth 2, with Kal-L trying to kill him, and Kal-El originally coming just to help.
But how could Kal-L be prepared after a second or so? Straight after Doomsday punched him he quickly punched Kal-L.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Super human reaction time and superhuman reflexes, they are still faster then doomsday. A second can easily be a long time, as I mentioned poor excuse to gauge that as making him stronger, when they had a battle which was completely even.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
@comicdude23: Super human reaction time and superhuman reflexes, they are still faster then doomsday. A second can easily be a long time, as I mentioned poor excuse to gauge that as making him stronger, when they had a battle which was completely even.
Good point. But a new point I have, Kal-El should be as equally as prepared as Kal-L. They attacked him with their fists, so that should tell them that Doomsday would react back at them. 

And as you said, a second is all it takes to be prepared for a punch, and they both should have known they would be attacked because they attacked him again.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheBatman586

They stop at 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBatman586: ...How?
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheBatman586
@comicdude23 said:
Kal-L is probably around KC Superman's level of strength, speed, durability, etc., so that's a fairly even match. Barry Allen could defeat Superman in a multitude of ways, such as stealing his speed, vibrating his hand through his skull, using an Infinite Mass Punch, pulling him into the Speed Force, etc. Once Superman's done for, he helps out Kal-L to defeat KC Superman.
If the 2 Supermen somehow got past this round, they would definitely be defeated in round 5.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBatman586 said:
@comicdude23 said:
Kal-L is probably around KC Superman's level of strength, speed, durability, etc., so that's a fairly even match. Barry Allen could defeat Superman in a multitude of ways, such as stealing his speed, vibrating his hand through his skull, using an Infinite Mass Punch, pulling him into the Speed Force, etc. Once Superman's done for, he helps out Kal-L to defeat KC Superman. If the 2 Supermen somehow got past this round, they would definitely be defeated in round 5.
Infinite Crisis Kal-L isn't KC Superman level. The Infinite Crisis version at best is equal to Current Superman. And KC Superman is far above Current Superman. KC Superman is stronger, faster and more durable than the Infinite Crisis Kal-L. COIE Kal-L, 60s Kal-L and even Late GA Kal-L would certainly be more powerful but I doubt the Infinite Crisis is at KC Superman level. 

Also, does Barry use speed-force, IMP and speed stealing with morals? 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By supermandefender
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011: You mean that story where they hit each other and feel each others lives? Which is NON CANON. And read Infinite Crisis #5 again. They hit each other around the same amount of times.
That was a separate story in the infinite crisis where that happened. Its def. cannon as much as Day of Vengences or any other spin preludes or spin offs of the infinite crisis are canon. As long as its main part of the main story its fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:
That was a separate story in the infinite crisis where that happened. Its def. cannon as much as Day of Vengences or any other spin preludes or spin offs of the infinite crisis are canon. As long as its main part of the main story its fine.
It wasn't canon, read Infinite Crisis #5. 

I you read #5 of Infinite Crisis you will see that the ENTIRE fight scene of that fight never happened.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By supermandefender

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:
It wasn't canon, read Infinite Crisis #5. I you read #5 of Infinite Crisis you will see that the ENTIRE fight scene of that fight never happened.

Its canon. Read that. Superman had its own comic tie in based off the 5 issue in the infinite crisis. Thats where it happened. Its canon.

http://collectededitions.blogspot.com/2007/05/superman-infinite-crisis-trade.html

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:
It wasn't canon, read Infinite Crisis #5. I you read #5 of Infinite Crisis you will see that the ENTIRE fight scene of that fight never happened.

Its canon. Read that. Superman had its own comic tie in based off the 5 issue in the infinite crisis. Thats where it happened. Its canon.

http://collectededitions.blogspot.com/2007/05/superman-infinite-crisis-trade.html

LOL. This link says it was a WHAT IF story and imaginary, strongly implying it's not canon. And it was BASED off Infinite Crisis #5, read it. Those pages never appeared in the actually event.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By supermandefender

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:

LOL. This link says it was a WHAT IF story and imaginary, strongly implying it's not canon. And it was BASED off Infinite Crisis #5, read it. Those pages never appeared in the actually event.

Did you read actually read the issue???? Or are you quoting the page? Before you laugh..... read the issue O_O;. It takes place during infinite crisis number 5 during the fight between both Supermen, after there fist collide the 2 Supermen shatter reality creating a pardox or something i forget what exactly but Superman from earth 2 lives Superman from earth 1s life. It is a what if story but that doesnt mean its out of continuity. Its basically about how a older day Superman would deal with a the Current Supermans problems likes Doomsday and what happened in Identity Crisis. But it happened because of the 2 Superman fighting. I do remember that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:

Did you read actually read the issue???? Or are you quoting the page? Before you laugh..... read the issue O_O;. It takes place during infinite crisis number 5 during the fight between both Supermen, after there fist collide the 2 Supermen shatter reality creating a pardox or something i forget what exactly but Superman from earth 2 lives Superman from earth 1s life. It is a what if story but that doesnt mean its out of continuity. Its basically about how a older day Superman would deal with a the Current Supermans problems likes Doomsday and what happened in Identity Crisis. But it happened because of the 2 Superman fighting. I do remember that.

Yes, I've read it and have it in front of me. And on top of that none of this post makes sense.

I can't post scans of the fight because my printer doesn't work but I will search for them. This is straight from the book.

• The first attack is Kal-L smashes a car onto Kal-El.
  • Then Kal-El moves forward and punches Kal-L.
  • Then Kal-L punches Kal-El and sends him back.
  • Kal-El is wiping his mouth and Kal-L screams '''You took her from me!''.
  • Then we Kal-L throwing an uppercut at Kal-El.
  • Then Kal-El punches Kal-El.
  • Then Kal-L grabs Kal-El and flies downwards and pushes him down.
  • Then as Kal-L is about to throw another attack at Kal-El, Wonder Woman restrains him and stops him.

Superman: Infinite Crisis (The story where Kal-El and Kal-L fight so each other lives their lives) is a mash up from Infinite Crisis: Secret Files and Origins, Infinite Crisis #5, Superman #226, Action Comics #836 and Adventures of Superman #649.

In the pages of Infinite Crisis #5, none of those pages appear. Yes, in the story they both did punch each other and feel their lives, but the story was BASED off the fight and was an imaginary story.

It didn't happen because they were both fighting, that doesn't make sense, it's a what if story.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By supermandefender

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:

Yes, I've read it and have it in front of me. And on top of that none of this post makes sense.

I can't post scans of the fight because my printer doesn't work but I will search for them. This is straight from the book.

• Then as Kal-L is about to throw another attack at Kal-El, Wonder Woman restrains him and stops him.

Superman: Infinite Crisis (The story where Kal-El and Kal-L fight so each other lives their lives) is a mash up from Infinite Crisis: Secret Files and Origins, Infinite Crisis #5, Superman #226, Action Comics #836 and Adventures of Superman #649.

In the pages of Infinite Crisis #5, none of those pages appear. Yes, in the story they both did punch each other and feel their lives, but the story was BASED off the fight and was an imaginary story.

It didn't happen because they were both fighting, that doesn't make sense, it's a what if story.

Exactly! You just said Superman 226 right? That takes place during the Infinite Crisis number 5. Both Supermen are fighting in that issue and there reliving there life. Its the last Superman issue before 1 year later. And it makes perfect sense. In Superman issue 226 Superman from earth 1 and earth 2 are punching each other and shattering reality itself. Its takes them back and has them relive there life.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@baron2011 said:
stop at 3 or at 5
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By monarch2016

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:

Exactly! You just said Superman 226 right? That takes place during the Infinite Crisis number 5. Both Supermen are fighting in that issue and there reliving there life. Its the last Superman issue before 1 year later. And it makes perfect sense. In Superman issue 226 Superman from earth 1 and earth 2 are punching each other and shattering reality itself. Its takes them back and has them relive there life.

the only fight between Kal-L and Kal-El that is canon is their fight in infinite crisis 5

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By supermandefender

@baron2011 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23 said:

@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23 said:

the only fight between Kal-L and Kal-El that is canon is their fight in infinite crisis 5

Are you saying Superman comics are not canon? Or are you not aware that Superman fought Kal-L in Superman comics which was a crossover into the Infinite Crisis. Its a completely canon comic series in Superman comics. Now if you want to debate that Superman comics are not part of mainstream thats one thing but then you gotta say all Superman comics are not canon which would include Superman Sacrifice, Countdown to the infinite crisis and other Superman issues which are directly tied into the current stories. Like Last Stand of New Krypton or Superman Blackest night or Superman grounded. Would that all be not canon also?

Sorry it may seem like im picking a fight but im not im not sure if your just not aware of Superman issue 226 or are you just rejecting whatever you want to and dismissing things you dont like because you cant really do that. I mean do it if you want but i wont debate with logic like that. I hope u understand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: None of what happened in #226 appeared in the actual Infinite Crisis #5, a-lot of the scenes didn't appear.