This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by dorukesin (5598 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust:ON

Morals:OFF

Prep.Time:5 minute

Win by ONLY and ONLY DEAD

AREA:Start in earth but continues at all universe

Scenerio:Thanos murdered Hal,Diana and LİNDA PARK WEST.Clark,Bruce and J'onn handle with Darkseid and Doomsday Team out of the earth.So Wally is alone with Thanos and both are bloodlusted,who wins and why ?

NOTE:

-Speed Force Conduit's all powers ON for Wally

-Thanos with fully might

vs

and i give this song for Wally

#2 Edited by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos oneshots him or mindrapes him

#3 Edited by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash fan boys won't quit know what not only dose thanos win but DD wins over flash when in character

#4 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos via pimp slap.

#5 Posted by dorukesin (5598 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: i ask you only 1 question.İts pretty simple,how could thanos touch,even see Wally ?

#6 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: i ask you only 1 question.İts pretty simple,how could thanos touch,even see Wally ?

He reacted to Surfer flying at millions of times the speed of light and dodged him. Also omnidirectional attacks and TP.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (41111 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by dorukesin (5598 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

He reacted to Surfer flying at millions of times the speed of light and dodged him. Also omnidirectional attacks and TP.

but KC Wally is the SPEED,man thats a big difference.His physical or mental attacks couldn't harm him since he's vibrating his molecules

Even normal Wally is much more faster than Speed of Thought

In my opinion Thanos is just statue for him

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

but KC Wally is the SPEED,man thats a big difference.His physical or mental attacks couldn't harm him since he's vibrating his molecules

A statue he can't hurt. And mental attacks should still work despite vibration. Thanos has invaded the mind of Galactus, Wally is nothing. And cosmic energy will likely affect his vibrating molecules, as in DC lightning alone disrupts phasing.

#11 Posted by SheenLantern (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

He reacted to Surfer flying at millions of times the speed of light and dodged him.

That isn't enough to say he could react to regular Wally West, let alone KC Wally.

#12 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

He reacted to Surfer flying at millions of times the speed of light and dodged him.

That isn't enough to say he could react to regular Wally West, let alone KC Wally.

not only that but wallys gone 13 trillion times faster than light. Thanos cant react to him. Unless someone shows scans of thanos reacting to someone going 13 trillion times faster than light. Although idk what wally could do to thanos. speed steal maybe?

#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally and it isn't close, even the inconsistency, PIS, of KC wouldn't factor in here.

#14 Posted by dorukesin (5598 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

A statue he can't hurt. And mental attacks should still work despite vibration. Thanos has invaded the mind of Galactus, Wally is nothing. And cosmic energy will likely affect his vibrating molecules, as in DC lightning alone disrupts phasing.

nope,basically mental attacks couldn't work on KC Wally

Speed of tought = speed of light

Normal Wally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> speed of light

KC Wally = Speed

you do the maths

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

not only that but wallys gone 13 trillion times faster than light. Thanos cant react to him. Although idk what wally could do to thanos. speed steal maybe?

thats normal wally,who is 13 trillion times FTL

KC Wally is the SPEED and yes Thanos is just statue for him

#15 Posted by SheenLantern (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: You really shouldn't make matches with a winner in mind, especially if you think it's unfair.

#16 Posted by JwwProd (9189 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably KC Flash or a stalemate.

#17 Edited by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

KC Wally = Speed

you do the maths

@foreverevil said:

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

not only that but wallys gone 13 trillion times faster than light. Thanos cant react to him. Although idk what wally could do to thanos. speed steal maybe?

Surfer would be flying trillions of times the speed of light as well most likely, considering he flies through many lightyears (was it millions?) in 1 second. Thanos still reacted. can't dodge mental attacks, cause you can't see them. It's essentially invisible. And again, nothing Wally can do to Thanos. All thanos needs is an AoE attack and Wally dies.

#18 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if Flash can hurt Thanos. And Thanos has some pretty damn ridiculous durability.

#19 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

KC Flash or Thanos, depends on somethings. KC Flash is so fast he's omnipresent throughout Central City and has all the powers normal wally does, meaning he's super stupid crazy fast. So fast there's no way in heck Thanos could react to him. However, super omnidirectional attacks or TP could still eventually effect him. However, this is Bloodlsuted Wally, so he could pull Internal organs out of people. So, here's my question: Is Thanos Immune to phasing?

@darkraiden, help me out here?

#20 Edited by SheenLantern (6469 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin said:
@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

@darkraiden said:

@dorukesin said:

KC Wally = Speed

you do the maths

@foreverevil said:

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

Surfer would be flying trillions of times the speed of light as well most likely, considering he flies through many lightyears (was it millions?) in 1 second. Thanos still reacted. can't dodge mental attacks, cause you can't see them. It's essentially invisible. And again, nothing Wally can do to Thanos. All thanos needs is an AoE attack and Wally dies.

prove it. show scans of surfer flying trillions of times FTL

#22 Posted by RetconCrisis (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

Wins, I do believe. Or stalemate. Chances are, Thanos can't tag Flash, since in KC he was the speed force ITSELF, but Wally can't hurt Thanos in any way I can think of.

#23 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC Thanos can't be killed due to his relationship with Mistress Death right?

If so, he wins by default due to the rules in the OP.

Flash doesn't possess the powerset to actually kill Thanos

#24 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

couldnt wally just faze his insides out before the thanos could think to mind rape?

#25 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

couldnt wally just faze his insides out before the thanos could think to mind rape?

No. Thanos is far too dense. And he has auto forcefields that auto disintegrate who touches them. Hmmm why didn't I think of that. Thanos stomps. Oh and Flash has NEVER phased through a person. Ever.

#26 Edited by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: You mean in Infinity Gauntlet?

Yeah I think so. I know surfer's done it before, but not sure of his distance in IG.

#27 Edited by SheenLantern (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Adam Warlock said they were a little over 1 lightyear away from Thanos.

#28 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Adam Warlock said they were a little over 1 lightyear away from Thanos.

Oh ok then. So in that instance it was 30 million+ FTL

#29 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is going on in this thread?

how would Wally beat Thanos? this is a stomp for Thanos, and moreover, you gave 5 min prep to Thanos, who's the master of prep. this is ridiculous.

Thanos has automatic cosmic shields, TP, matter manipulation, time manipulation, energy manipulation, TK, super Strength, super durability, how in the hell Wally gonna make a threat?

Thanos stomps

#30 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder

Based on theortics

• Flash sould be able to bust open Thanos shields with one hit
  • TP wouldn't do anything.
  • Can he TK intangible beings?
  • Super strength is irrelevant sicne he couldn't tag. And Flash would haev super strength because he would be able to speed up his muscle growth,
  • Super duability is irrelevant also becuase Flash should be able to bust out like an octillion punches in far less than a second.

And wouldn't it be unfair that you start Thanos off with shields up? You have to do all of that when the battle starts. He's basically startign the battle before the battel actually starts. If that was the case Wally duplicates himself, has that duplicate go back in time and hinders Thanos timeline(or kill him if he'd like).

But I'd still say Thanos wins. But Wally actually wins. If you get what I mean?

#31 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@stupid_people said:

No. Thanos is far too dense. And he has auto forcefields that auto disintegrate who touches them. Hmmm why didn't I think of that. Thanos stomps. Oh and Flash has NEVER phased through a person. Ever.

Is this sarcasm...? I can't tell. Flashes have phased through people a number of times, they can even change peoples molecule frequency. Wally did so to J'onn to specifically stop him from phasing and Barry in the New 52 did so to J'onn.

Thanos admitted the Runner was too much a match for him due to his "speed". While he had the space gem(or time gem?), Wally having the full power of the speed force would essentially be the same thing, as seen when he was virtually able to stop time fighting Zoom (Hunter) AND when he outran instantaneous teleportation. Wally would utterly destroy Thanos bloodlusted. The only thing that doesn't make this completely 1-sided is the 5 minute prep incentive.

n.b. Unless someone has scans stating Thanos is "immune to phasing"-esque (made it easier for ya) then that argument is invalid. He's extremely durable, no one argues that. He's taken energy shots from Odin, but PC Mongul was just as durable as Thanos and we all know how that ended up. He was just annoying West.. Thanos wouldn't be able to see Wally, or do anything to nullify the speedsteal or phasing; not to mention BFR. Forcefields make it closer but they wouldn't protect against the speedsteal and Wally could just phase through them if need be.

@dratini1331 said:

KC Flash or Thanos, depends on somethings. KC Flash is so fast he's omnipresent throughout Central City and has all the powers normal wally does, meaning he's super stupid crazy fast. So fast there's no way in heck Thanos could react to him. However, super omnidirectional attacks or TP could still eventually effect him. However, this is Bloodlsuted Wally, so he could pull Internal organs out of people. So, here's my question: Is Thanos Immune to phasing?

Kingdom Come Flash was completely inconsistent. Wally's immune to TP, via moving his thoughts too fast to be tampered with (Barry from Blackest Night #7) and the speedforce being able to protect it's conduits from telepathy including the ALE (Final Crisis I believe, when Barry frees Iris from the ALE control).

PIS aside, Thanos can't win.

EDIT scans:

Wally vs Durability personified.

Wally's phasing and atomizing:

Outracing Instantaneous teleportation:

#32 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder

Based on theortics

• Flash sould be able to bust open Thanos shields with one hit
  • TP wouldn't do anything.
  • Can he TK intangible beings?
  • Super strength is irrelevant sicne he couldn't tag. And Flash would haev super strength because he would be able to speed up his muscle growth,
  • Super duability is irrelevant also becuase Flash should be able to bust out like an octillion punches in far less than a second.

And wouldn't it be unfair that you start Thanos off with shields up? You have to do all of that when the battle starts. He's basically startign the battle before the battel actually starts. If that was the case Wally duplicates himself, has that duplicate go back in time and hinders Thanos timeline(or kill him if he'd like).

But I'd still say Thanos wins. But Wally actually wins. If you get what I mean?

• how Flash gonna bust open shields that resist Galactus level beings hits?
  • why wouldn't TP work? it worked all the time on him when fighting Grodd
  • fair enough
  • irrelevent, Wally never demonstrated impressive strength. only his son had that ability. not Wally.
  • Thanos resisted Gas Giant explosion, black holes, he can resist several deadly blows from Odin who oneshot planetbust-durable characters like Surfer and Drax, what difference gonna make if it's one punch or octillion punches if it can't even tickle Thanos
  • shilds up is something Thanos do a lot of times. plus, they have 5 min prep, why wouldn't he shield up? and for Wally to do what you said he has first to escape death from Thanos hands, which wouldn't happen in the fisrt place. and thanos himself has time manipulation, so he can do the same scenario you said.

this is hilarious, i don't see Wally in anyway hurting Thanos. while Thanos has millions of ways to stomp Flash :

• he can't tag him? ok, he can teleport all the area where the fight is, including himself and Flash, into a black hole. Thanos has proved can survivea black hole. don't you tell me Flash can escape the center of black hole in space where no ground to run on. because i read more than270 chapter of Flash and none suggest he can get alive of this.
  • Thanos can mind rape Wally
  • Thanos can teleport Wally to the core of the sun and let him burn to death.
  • Thanos could clock himself and oneshot Wally to oblivion when ever he has the chance
  • and just for lolz :
  • Thanos can use matter manipulation to turn entire battle field into glue, how would Flash move? he will be oneshot and toasted
  • for lolz again : Thanos can call with a whim his fleet of dreadnaught, get a chair, eat popcorn and whatch Wally being shot by entire fleet that could beat beings on the level of Galactus.
  • Thanos can just get bored of how weak his oppenent is an blow the entire planet.

i can keep going, but this is useless, because simply Thanos stomps

#33 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@stupid_people said:

Is this sarcasm...? I can't tell. Flashes have phased through people a number of times, they can even change peoples molecule frequency. Wally did so to J'onn to specifically stop him from phasing and Barry in the New 52 did so to J'onn.

Thanos admitted the Runner was too much a match for him due to his "speed". While he had the space gem(or time gem?), Wally having the full power of the speed force would essentially be the same thing, as seen when he was virtually able to stop time fighting Zoom (Hunter) AND when he outran instantaneous teleportation. Wally would utterly destroy Thanos bloodlusted. The only thing that doesn't make this completely 1-sided is the 5 minute prep incentive.

n.b. Unless someone has scans stating Thanos is "immune to phasing"-esque (made it easier for ya) then that argument is invalid. He's extremely durable, no one argues that. He's taken energy shots from Odin, but PC Mongul was just as durable as Thanos and we all know how that ended up. He was just annoying West.. Thanos wouldn't be able to see Wally, or do anything to nullify the speedsteal or phasing; not to mention BFR. Forcefields make it closer but they wouldn't protect against the speedsteal and Wally could just phase through them if need be.

@dratini1331 said:

Kingdom Come Flash was completely inconsistent. Wally's immune to TP, via moving his thoughts too fast to be tampered with (Barry from Blackest Night #7) and the speedforce being able to protect it's conduits from telepathy including the ALE (Final Crisis I believe, when Barry frees Iris from the ALE control).

PIS aside, Thanos can't win.

All of that is countered by his forcefield.

#34 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Thanos' forcefields won't pretect him from Wally's speedsteal. That would be like Wolverine hiding behind a brick wall from Xavier thinking it protects him from telepathy.

#35 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Thanos' forcefields won't pretect him from Wally's speedsteal. That would be like Wolverine hiding behind a brick wall from Xavier thinking it protects him from telepathy.

Speedsteal won't allow Wally to hurt Thanos either. The Forcefield still keeps him out. And Thanos can absorb energy too, might be a bit harder to take it from him. He might just absorb it back. Also....Wolverine has protection against telepathy.

#36 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Stealing his speed means te battle is over. Thanos is effectively incapacitated. Absorbing energy isn't a factor. If Thanos had more prep I'd say he might be able to manipulate the speed force before getting annihilated physically, but the speed steal is still there and Wally is a monster, morals off would be ridiculous.

And damn, I knew if I used Xmen it'd somehow end up being a bad example. The logic is stil sound, ignoring Logan's immunity (that I had no clue about).

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Stealing his speed means te battle is over. Thanos is effectively incapacitated. Absorbing energy isn't a factor. If Thanos had more prep I'd say he might be able to manipulate the speed force before getting annihilated physically, but the speed steal is still there and Wally is a monster, morals off would be ridiculous.

And damn, I knew if I used Xmen it'd somehow end up being a bad example. The logic is stil sound, ignoring Logan's immunity (that I had no clue about).

Thanos can attack w/o moving. So the battle's not over. He can Tp, emit energy, etc.

#38 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder

I've read KC and that was all CIS.

1. The reason he should be able to bust open those shields is because he should be able to throw punches millions of times faster than just a regular IMP. He's throwing over a billion of them in each picosecond(lowballed by a lot)
  2. I was just taking out the CIS. Tp shouldn't work if regular wally can counter it. Thats why I said he wins but he doesn't win. He should have these feats but he doesn't for the storys sake.
  3. The fast that he has the full speed force he should haev all of the abilities that coems with it. Including enhancing his muscle growth and duplicates.
  4. If their galaxy busting attack then they should do something to Thanos. But one this I would like to point out is that if I pluck you in the same exact spot for 24 hours straight thats going to hurt like hell.
  5. 5 min prep to do gather things. Why would he have his sheilds up? He can have his shield with him but actually activating it is a whole different things. That's like bringing a Kryptonite case against Superman and having the case open before the match even starts.

1. Flash is much faster thanlight so he should be able to escape the black hole. And run in space.
  2. He technically shouldn't be able to mind rape.
  3. Teleport him to the sun? Regular Flash has attosecond reaction speed. That's 33.7 billion years to do about anything he wants. Flash just sits there and waits for that to happen?
  4. Well if he teleports Wally to the sun and Wally can just go intangible. One other solution that he SHOULD be able to do without CIS is that he would be able to see the moleculaes breaking apart(to teleport). So he could easily create multiple duplicates of himself so Wally is still in the "battle area" while Thanos BFRd himself making in an instant loss.
  5. Thanos should NEVER be able to hit Wally. Unless you're saying Thanos can move his hand at light speed. Let alone multiple times the speed of light? And wouldn't this mean Thanos shields are down leaving him vulnerable to someone that should be impossible to catch? You do realize that he SHOULD be able to run much faster than when Wally stole the energy from Earth and Krakklz which was about his fastest feat?
  6. You can run on glue.... Glue doesn't make you get stuck easily.....
  7. Where is he getting this fleet from? Feats? Can this fleet fight off an infinite amoutn of Flashes that should be able to deliver multiple galaxy busting attacks before they can even move a picometer to a blink?
  8. Regular Flash out-ran the big bang. What is blowing up the planet going to do? Especially when he can just go intangible?

But what is stopping him from sending himslef through timelines to kill Thanos?

And before you say "sdsa hilarious" "sda lol" I'll clarify once again. Thanos wins on paper. But Flash actually wins.

#39 Edited by patrat18 (9567 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps so hard. LOL i love Thanos fans. "He can beat anybody"

#40 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: "Thanos wins on comic book* paper, but without PIS/WIS Wally wins" fixed it for ya!

@darkraiden: no, The speed steal isn't a paralyzing agent. Wally could literally steal the kinetic energy from Thanos' brain rendering him brain dead. Walter a West speed up the kinetic energy in a few neurons of a rogue's brain and the guy had seizures and went comatose. Wally's stolen Kinetic energy from electrons (relevant because they are the subatomic particles that become bundled and make up a neuron). Thanos basically just goes black. Telepathy won't work anyway, Flash is resistent, especially morals off. Thanos would use his prep to plot revenge in Wally for what he knows is about to happen.

#41 Edited by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: "Thanos wins on comic book* paper, but without PIS/WIS Wally wins" fixed it for ya!

@darkraiden: no, The speed steal isn't a paralyzing agent. Wally could literally steal the kinetic energy from Thanos' brain rendering him brain dead. Walter a West speed up the kinetic energy in a few neurons of a rogue's brain and the guy had seizures and went comatose. Wally's stolen Kinetic energy from electrons (relevant because they are the subatomic particles that become bundled and make up a neuron). Thanos basically just goes black. Telepathy won't work anyway, Flash is resistent, especially morals off. Thanos would use his prep to plot revenge in Wally for what he knows is about to happen.

BS.It worked on Galactus. Who's supposed to be nigh immune. It worked on the Fallen One. It'll work on Flash. And before Flash can speed steal, Thanos just starts an omnidirectional blast that engulfs the entire area. He wins.

#42 Edited by dondave (36527 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

BS.It worked on Galactus. Who's supposed to be nigh immune. It worked on the Fallen One. It'll work on Flash. And before Flash can speed steal, Thanos just starts an omnidirectional blast that engulfs the entire area. He wins.

Thanos didn't use telepathy on Thanos, Moondragon did, not to mention Wally can speed up his mind so that Telepathy doesn't work on him

#43 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

And before Flash can speed steal, Thanos just starts an omnidirectional blast that engulfs the entire area. He wins.

Flash reacts faster than Thanos so he should be able to start speed stealing before Thanos attempt an omnidirectional blast. Wally could easily phase through this blast(its in super slow motion to him) and steal the energy from this blast since it is infact energy.

And to make matters worse Flash duplicates himself over and over so the process is quicker.

But beisdes Flash punching Thanos shield and breaking it with a one shot(basically), isn't Thanos shield run on tech? Shouldn't this be shut of if he speed steals(correct term is energy)? Or shouldn't he be able to steal the energy from the shield directly since this shield would be made up of energy? I know he's never done this(well to my knowledge) but he should be able to while excluding CIS.

#44 Posted by NighThunder (3086 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans of thanos's omnidirectional blast?

#45 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

why isnt ANYBODY talking about the most important thing here!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!

That Queen video ROCKS!! lol

#46 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans of thanos's omnidirectional blast?

more importantly, scans of thanos' doing it faster than a guy who goes 13 trillion times Faster Than Light.

#47 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

Thanos didn't use telepathy on Thanos, Moondragon did, not to mention Wally can speed up his mind so that Telepathy doesn't work on him

???

@darkraiden:

And before Flash can speed steal, Thanos just starts an omnidirectional blast that engulfs the entire area. He wins.

Flash reacts faster than Thanos so he should be able to start speed stealing before Thanos attempt an omnidirectional blast. Wally could easily phase through this blast(its in super slow motion to him) and steal the energy from this blast since it is infact energy.

And to make matters worse Flash duplicates himself over and over so the process is quicker.

But beisdes Flash punching Thanos shield and breaking it with a one shot(basically), isn't Thanos shield run on tech? Shouldn't this be shut of if he speed steals(correct term is energy)? Or shouldn't he be able to steal the energy from the shield directly since this shield would be made up of energy? I know he's never done this(well to my knowledge) but he should be able to while excluding CIS.

Speculation. Not valid.

And also, I forgot, last time he speed stole, the guy's mind was active IIRC (Inertia). Oh and he'd have to get past the forcefield to speed steal probably. Forcefields tend to keep things out, and in if you want. Duplication does nothing but allow Thanos Flash minions to mindrape.

#48 Posted by dondave (36527 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

???

Sorry, I meant to say Thanos didn't use telepathy on Galactus, Moondragon did.

#49 Posted by DarkRaiden (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

???

Sorry, I meant to say Thanos didn't use telepathy on Galactus, Moondragon did.

wow she did? That upgrades Surfer and Thor's TP defense....And I've seen a scan where Thanos mind battles Galactus....was that supposed to be moondragon helping him?

#50 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

How does being Intangible make you immune to TP all of a sudden? You still think when Intangible.......