kC Captain Marvel v Flash Parallax

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Battle takes place on an unpopulated Earth NYC.
KC Captain Marvel has full info on Barry & wot hes capable of. 
Billy is at the top of the empire state building at the start of this encounter & Barry is in central park.
Morals off for Billy in this encounter.
Fight is to the Death.. No BFR or time travel allowed ie-going back in time.
Who survives?  

v
 v
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

53 minute bump :-)
Any views on this epic encounter???

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Libertyprime

Flash win! :-)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Libertyprime said:

Flash win! :-)

Easily? or will KC CM give him a tough encounter?
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eatmore_payless

KC CM will give him a headache, cuz you see he was able to tag superman KC on his fastest phase.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Flash Parallax should win. He stated that he could actually talk to the speed force. That increased Flash speed and Parallax's powers are too much for KC Captain Marvel. And I realize Captain Marvel is fast but I'd just like to point out in the comic Flash had literally been running around the world for days (possibly weeks) before Marvel and Superman showed up. So I still say that at the very least KC Flash is faster than KC Captain Marvel.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime
@TheWitchingHour said:

Flash Parallax should win. He stated that he could actually talk to the speed force. That increased Flash speed and Parallax's powers are too much for KC Captain Marvel. And I realize Captain Marvel is fast but I'd just like to point out in the comic Flash had literally been running around the world for days (possibly weeks) before Marvel and Superman showed up. So I still say that at the very least KC Flash is faster than KC Captain Marvel.

Sorry for the late reply..
Couldnt CM just start his battle from the skies then & wait for Billy to tire himself out before he went in for the kill?
Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@Chaos Prime said:

@TheWitchingHour said:

Sorry for the late reply.. Couldnt CM just start his battle from the skies then & wait for Billy to tire himself out before he went in for the kill?

Sorry I don't quite follow...you're saying that Captain Marvel would stay in the air to avoid Flash and then attack when he saw an opening? Well against normal Flash I'd say that's definitely the go to strategy. But I wouldn't be surprised if he could fly or do ranged attacks thanks to Parallax.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TifaLockhart

LOL @ Barrallax. I thought my friend was joking when he told me about him. That's up there with "Doctor Doomsday."

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I am thinking Flash Parallax for the win here.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

NOw this a rough one .ITs possible that Flash should be very powerful here but there wasnt much done by flash in this form. If i recall there is actually a Green lantern female with the Speed force already and she has a hard time combining the two powers. if they had stucked with Flash in this form for while or at least 4 issues there could have been a worthy argument :) ..