#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
who the badest?
the rules are the first match hand to hand combat who fighting style is stronger? no special moves in the 1st match  now in the 2nd match they both can use there special moves to a all out battle  kazuya fighting style ( 
#2 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

wow nobody want to play? :-(

#3 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
first round i say kazuya scorpion may have two fighting styles but i thank kazuya have more list of set moves i thank                               in the 2nd round i give this to scorpion he got the spear hellfire backflip kick teleport powers))     
#4 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

im taking Scorpion in a close fight

#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorp. IT doesn't matter how many styles a person knows, it all depends on how they initiate the style. Scorp wins this. 

#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No Scorpion looses. Scorpion may be immortal, but Kazuya is impossible to kill. He is a Devil. In fact Kazuya really looks like this.

Look at Heihachi. He's just a normal guy, and though father of Kazuya; both of them can't even kill eachother off. Kazuya wins this battle, it would take the whole Mortal Kombat Crew to beat him.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Kazuya should win this... but it wont be easy since Scorpion is basically a demon with hellfire powers now
#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i think scorpion always had hell fire powers...

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"i think scorpion always had hell fire powers...

"
Well not really... I mean they werent as well defined as they are now... in the early Mortal Kombat games... Scorpion only displayed Hellfire powers through his fatality... but now he has the skills to actually use Hellfire within the moment of an actual battle
#10 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion would win,  i thank jin is stronger then kazuya. 

#11 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:

"
Well not really... I mean they werent as well defined as they are now... in the early Mortal Kombat games... Scorpion only displayed Hellfire powers through his fatality... but now he has the skills to actually use Hellfire within the moment of an actual battle"
oh ok i see. damn mortal kombat, haven't played those games since mortal kombat 2 lol. but still if he can do it now, he can do it then and vice verse. the 16-bit game systems can only do so much to provide defined detail of a character and the system's RAM of the sega genisis was like what?... 32kilobytes big??? not megabyte. kilos. so i can understand your argument, but i bet if we tallk to edd boon about scorpion he would tell us scorpion always had the power of hellfire, he just couldn't define it in mortal kombat 1 and 2 because of the video game systems limitation.

but thank you next gen systems!!! you bring a sparkling tear down my eye with your super HD reality graphics and incredible amounts ofsuperior RAM power! Woot!!!!
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:

"
Well not really... I mean they werent as well defined as they are now... in the early Mortal Kombat games... Scorpion only displayed Hellfire powers through his fatality... but now he has the skills to actually use Hellfire within the moment of an actual battle"
oh ok i see. damn mortal kombat, haven't played those games since mortal kombat 2 lol. but still if he can do it now, he can do it then and vice verse. the 16-bit game systems can only do so much to provide defined detail of a character and the system's RAM of the sega genisis was like what?... 32kilobytes big??? not megabyte. kilos. so i can understand your argument, but i bet if we tallk to edd boon about scorpion he would tell us scorpion always had the power of hellfire, he just couldn't define it in mortal kombat 1 and 2 because of the video game systems limitation.

but thank you next gen systems!!! you bring a sparkling tear down my eye with your super HD reality graphics and incredible amounts ofsuperior RAM power! Woot!!!!
"
Yeah I guess so. I wont speculate...
#13 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think Kazuya would win.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"Yeah, I think Kazuya would win."
He would... Scorpion isnt totally on his level yet
#15 Posted by BeastOfPrey (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Kazuya takes this. I don't belive Scorpions abillitys are close to match with Kazuyas. Scorpion is seen as just a power house from my point of view. Kazuya is an all around fighter.

#16 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

to me scorpion in mk Deception  The Elder Gods were aware of his presence and enhanced his mortal and

#17 Posted by needsnewnick (10 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion easyyyy... devil jin will be a closer match...

#18 Posted by Emp3rorD4v1d (109 posts) - - Show Bio

itd be a close fight but kazuya would eventually turn into devil and murder scorpion