• 159 results
#-49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. Kazuya no longer has the abilities of the Devil.

#-48 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Exactly. Kazuya no longer has the abilities of the Devil."

No,he still has super strength,speed,durability,and psychic ability.

#-47 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"No,he still has super strength,speed,durability,and psychic ability."

How so?

#-46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm....

#-45 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
" No,he still has super strength,speed,durability,and psychic ability."
How so?"

Tekken 4...Jin defeated Heihachi's entire bodygaurd army.All with enhanced strength from experimenting.

Tekken 4...Kazuya tossed Heihachi with psychic force and taunted Jin in his mind to wake up his Devil Gene.

Tekken 5..survives being tied to a rocket.

#-44 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Kazuya wins.

#-43 Posted by BatmanBeyond (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist....easily.

#-42 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

BatmanBeyond says:

"Iron Fist....easily."

You can't prove that...therefore Kazuya wins.

#-41 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"You can't prove that...therefore Kazuya wins."

That's just like saying you can't prove that Kazuya wins... WTF?

#-40 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
" You can't prove that...therefore Kazuya wins."
That's just like saying you can't prove that Kazuya wins... WTF?"

No it's not.I've made points that nobody gave an arguement against.So in my mind my point is proven.He made no point therefore...Kazuya wins.

#-39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"No it's not.I've made points that nobody gave an arguement against.So in my mind my point is proven.He made no point therefore...Kazuya wins."

Here's a thought. You said that Kazuya has superhuman strength, speed, durability (I can roll with this), and psychic abilities. There's one problem. You don't know the exact limits of these abilities, not enough to where it's a given possibility that Kazuya takes this fight. How strong is Kazuya exactly? What's his strength limit? And, his speed? How fast can he move exactly? These are questions that you don't know the answers to. So, you haven't really proved anything yet. As for psychic abilities. How far do those abilities go? And, what uses does he have for them? They could be limited, you know. Have you even thought about any of this? I don't think you know the exact limits of his abilities enough to say that he wins this fight...

#-38 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"No it's not.I've made points that nobody gave an arguement against.So in my mind my point is proven.He made no point therefore...Kazuya wins."
Here's a thought. You said that Kazuya has superhuman strength, speed, durability (I can roll with this), and psychic abilities. There's one problem. You don't know the exact limits of these abilities, not enough to where it's a given possibility that Kazuya takes this fight. How strong is Kazuya exactly? What's his strength limit? And, his speed? How fast can he move exactly? These are questions that you don't know the answers to. So, you haven't really proved anything yet. As for psychic abilities. How far do those abilities go? And, what uses does he have for them? They could be limited, you know. Have you even thought about any of this? I don't think you know the exact limits of his abilities enough to say that he wins this fight..."

I give you answers to to all these questions in a while.I'm at school.

#-37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Aight, you damn Kazuya fiend... LOL.

#-36 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

How long is a while?

#-35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"How long is a while?"

Who do you think will win, babe?

#-34 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

#-33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"http://www.comictreadmill.com/images/ironfist01-thumb.jpg"

That's what I'm talking about.

#-32 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

here we go...

STRENGTH & RUTHLESSNESS

Tekken Series- As seen here..Kazuya and his father easily dispose of 600 pound titanium Robots until Kazuya betrays him,He kills his own Grandfather,and easily disposes of a bunch of armed genetically enhanced soldiers.

SPEED

DURABILITY

Before Tekken-thrown off of a cliff at 5 years old,not only survived the fall but climbed back to the top.

Tekken 2-thrown into a volcano.

Tekken 5-Chained to a rocket..Obviously lived because he and Jin both appear in Tekken 6

POWER

Before Tekken-One every tournament he was in until Tekken.only stalemated by Paul Phoenix.

Tekken-Defeats Heihachi..the King of the Iron Fist.

Tekken 2-Kazuya uses Heihachi as a shield and then God fists the Devil..defeating him.

Before Tekken 4-Kazuya killed almost all the original G Corporation employes before he took over.

Tekken 4-Kazuya tosses Heihachi with his powers,then awakens Jin's gene with his own.

Tekken 5-Jin is a part of Kazuya and Kazuya has the stronger half of the gene although Jin's is growing..Look at what Jin does with his powers (watch whole video).

I will be back to show a real display of speed.

#-31 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#-30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

On the strength part, I'm skeptical about that. And, I say this because Heihachi doesn't have the Devil Gene, yet he's disposing of the robots just as well as Kazuya is. You mean to tell me that Heihachi has superhuman strength too? I'm not buying that at all. If Heihachi could dispose of those robots as well as Kazuya, then so can Iron Fist. That showing of strength is nothing. To me, it doesn't prove that Kazuya has superhuman strength. And, if he does, he may not have as much as you think. I bet all the other Tekken characters could do the same as well, but it doesn't mean they have superhuman strength.

Here, Iron Fist smashes up a robot

Here, he deals with Cyborgs...

On the speed, he's just sidestepping. Nothing else. Iron Fist has better showings of speed. Check this out...

SPEED - Agility and bullet dodging...

Even an opponent's own speed isn't a problem for him...

I'm with you on the durability part... But, Iron Fist has the Chi to compensate. Because of his Chi he is able take blows from some who are superhumanly strong, and dish stronger blows as well... Basedon what I've seen Iron Fist do, he can cope with Kazuya's durability. I'm sure of it....

He's taking blows from Warhawk, who is in the Class 10-25 range, but Iron Fist hits him once and thats that...

He knocks out Luke Cage, who is as durable as titanium...

He even knocks out a guy that was strong enough to fight the Thing and She-Hulk

As for taking on the G Corporation, that isn't much either. Iron Fist has taking on large numbers of enemies before, like most street-level characters. And, he's fought the Wrecking Crew and some X-Men single-handedly. So, Kazuya taking down large numbers is the same as Iron Fist fighting the Hand ninjas, or Hydra.

Fighting the X-Men... (check the part where Iron Fist knocks out Colossus with his Chi punch, despite how durable he is) Oh, and this is before getting subdued by Storm...

Against the Wrecking Crew...

Against Hydra

Against Hydra, again...

As for power (defeating Heihachi, winning tourneys, beating Devil), Kazuya is obviously a winning character. So, I have nothing to say about this, but it doesn't make Kazuya a winner here... The part about him waking up Jin's Devil Gene doesn't mean much either. You says it's psychic, and I buy that. But what if his psyching abilities are only restricted to that. What if it's limited to only that? Unless there are other showings, I can't give it credibility.

#-29 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Exactly. Kazuya no longer has the abilities of the Devil."

Yes he does, Kazuya Mishima story mode. Watch it in Tekken 5. Go to youtube.com.

#-28 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"On the strength part, I'm skeptical about that. And, I say this because Heihachi doesn't have the Devil Gene, yet he's disposing of the robots just as well as Kazuya is. You mean to tell me that Heihachi has superhuman strength too? I'm not buying that at all. If Heihachi could dispose of those robots as well as Kazuya, then so can Iron Fist. That showing of strength is nothing. To me, it doesn't prove that Kazuya has superhuman strength. And, if he does, he may not have as much as you think. I bet all the other Tekken characters could do the same as well, but it doesn't mean they have superhuman strength. Here, Iron Fist smashes up a robot Here, he deals with Cyborgs... On the speed, he's just sidestepping. Nothing else. Iron Fist has better showings of speed. Check this out... **SPEED** - Agility and bullet dodging... Even an opponent's own speed isn't a problem for him... I'm with you on the durability part... But, Iron Fist has the Chi to compensate. Because of his Chi he is able take blows from some who are superhumanly strong, and dish stronger blows as well... Basedon what I've seen Iron Fist do, he can cope with Kazuya's durability. I'm sure of it.... He's taking blows from Warhawk, who is in the Class 10-25 range, but Iron Fist hits him once and thats that... He knocks out Luke Cage, who is as durable as titanium... He even knocks out a guy that was strong enough to fight the Thing and She-Hulk As for taking on the G Corporation, that isn't much either. Iron Fist has taking on large numbers of enemies before, like most street-level characters. And, he's fought the Wrecking Crew and some X-Men single-handedly. So, Kazuya taking down large numbers is the same as Iron Fist fighting the Hand ninjas, or Hydra. Fighting the X-Men... (check the part where Iron Fist knocks out Colossus with his Chi punch, despite how durable he is) Oh, and this is before getting subdued by Storm... Against the Wrecking Crew... Against Hydra Against Hydra, again... As for power (defeating Heihachi, winning tourneys, beating Devil), Kazuya is obviously a winning character. So, I have nothing to say about this, but it doesn't make Kazuya a winner here... The part about him waking up Jin's Devil Gene doesn't mean much either. You says it's psychic, and I buy that. But what if his psyching abilities are only restricted to that. What if it's limited to only that? Unless there are other showings, I can't give it credibility. "

Nice Scans..Static,I need some more of these for my collection lol.But i'm not done.

1.Kazuya and Heihachi both have superhuman strenght.Although Heihachi doesn't have the devil gene his training has allowed him to be on par with Kazuya and Jin when not using the Devil gene.Not all Tekken characters can destroy a Jack but alot of them do have super strenght..including Jack.Feng Wei shattered a mountain with one punch.Throughout Tekken characters have taken Jacks out of commission but never destroyed them like that.

2.I'm not sure what you mean by "cope with Kazuya's durability" The dude was thrown off a mountain,shot into space on a rocket,and thrown in a volcano.I don't see Iron Fist can't hit him with anything that he won't get up from.

3.I posted the sh!tty side stepping video because I didn't have anything for speed yet.I'm still looking.

4.I posted him beating the Devil because that is where his power comes from.As far as his psychic ability..if that isn't psychic where he threw Hehachi without moving while his eyes were red and Jin blew up that motorcycle..I don't know what to call it.The devil gene is something that grows within the owner.Jinpachi being alive for so long was mutated by it have horns sticking out of his body.The opening of Tekken 5 shows some displays of his strength and he shoots balls of flame out of his stomach.He can all so form and aura around his opponent which stuns them so he can hit them.Basically i'm saying the Devil gene grows with time and the feats get more powerful.Also in Jin's ending in Tekken 5 he is shown stealing Jinpachi's energy and turning more into a Devil...and in the intro maybe the special intro is his shown unleashing the Devil which rips the ground under him apart.

#-27 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Yes he does, Kazuya Mishima story mode. Watch it in Tekken 5. Go to youtube.com."

I know about that. I beat that game with Kazuya. But, the story is following Jin now. Not Kazuya. Kazuya only becomes Devil in his story mode, but Tekken canonically follows Jin, so Kazuya's doesn't count. And, this is because Tekken 5 takes place after Jin transforms into Devil Jin and flies away. If he had the abilities of the Devil, he would have been playable as the Devil. He may have some (like telekinetically pushing away Heihachi), but not all of them...

#-26 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Another scan orgy...

#-25 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Yes he does, Kazuya Mishima story mode. Watch it in Tekken 5. Go to youtube.com."
I know about that. I beat that game with Kazuya. But, the story is following Jin now. Not Kazuya. Kazuya only becomes Devil in his story mode, but Tekken canonically follows Jin, so Kazuya's doesn't count. And, this is because Tekken 5 takes place after Jin transforms into Devil Jin and flies away. If he had the abilities of the Devil, he would have been playable as the Devil. He may have some (like telekinetically pushing away Heihachi), but not all of them..."

That's debatable. They could've just not wanted to bring in Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya since their fighting styles are so similar but we don't have information that's new because Tekken 6 isn't out.

#-24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Nice Scans..Static,I need some more of these for my collection lol.But i'm not done. 1.Kazuya and Heihachi both have superhuman strenght.Although Heihachi doesn't have the devil gene his training has allowed him to be on par with Kazuya and Jin when not using the Devil gene.Not all Tekken characters can destroy a Jack but alot of them do have super strenght..including Jack.Feng Wei shattered a mountain with one punch.Throughout Tekken characters have taken Jacks out of commission but never destroyed them like that.

Iron Fist's Chi allows him to smash up robots. And, I still don't buy Heihechi being super-strong. I can only make an exception for Jin, Kazuya, and Feng Wei (punching cracks into mountains is something, but Karate Kid has done that before too and a bunch of outrageous things with martial arts. But, he's not super-strong)... If Heihachi can handle those robots, Iron Fist and other characters in the game can, too.

Vance Astro says:

I'm not sure what you mean by "cope with Kazuya's durability" The dude was thrown off a mountain,shot into space on a rocket,and thrown in a volcano.I don't see Iron Fist can't hit him with anything that he won't get up from.

I feel you on that, but when I said that, I meant that it won't be a problem for Iron Fist. If he was able to knock out and effectively tag opponents who are many times durable than he is, then what makes Kazuya any different?

Vance Astro says:

4.I posted him beating the Devil because that is where his power comes from.As far as his psychic ability..if that isn't psychic where he threw Hehachi without moving while his eyes were red and Jin blew up that motorcycle..I don't know what to call it.The devil gene is something that grows within the owner.

OK, but what if those psychic powers are only restricted to that? Like I said, that ability could be limited. It's not like he can mind-wipe people, or anything...

Buckshot says:

Another scan orgy...

Is that a bad thing? I mean, I'm just trying to support my side here with evidence...

Kain Echidna says:

That's debatable. They could've just not wanted to bring in Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya since their fighting styles are so similar but we don't have information that's new because Tekken 6 isn't out.

Then that whole idea of Kazuya's Devil abilities is thrown out of the window until Tekken 6 comcs out...
Post Edited:2008-05-20 21:20:45
Post Edited:2008-05-20 21:29:56

#-23 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Nice Scans..Static,I need some more of these for my collection lol.But i'm not done. 1.Kazuya and Heihachi both have superhuman strenght.Although Heihachi doesn't have the devil gene his training has allowed him to be on par with Kazuya and Jin when not using the Devil gene.Not all Tekken characters can destroy a Jack but alot of them do have super strenght..including Jack.Feng Wei shattered a mountain with one punch.Throughout Tekken characters have taken Jacks out of commission but never destroyed them like that.
Iron Fist's Chi allows him to smash up robots. And, I still don't buy Heihechi being super-strong. I can only make an exception for Jin, Kazuya, and Feng Wei (punching cracks into mountains is something, but Karate Kid has done that before too and a bunch of outrageous things with martial arts. But, he's not super-strong)... If Heihachi can handle those robots, Iron Fist and other characters in the game can, too. Vance Astro says:
I'm not sure what you mean by "cope with Kazuya's durability" The dude was thrown off a mountain,shot into space on a rocket,and thrown in a volcano.I don't see Iron Fist can't hit him with anything that he won't get up from.
I feel you on that, but when I said that, I meant that it won't be a problem for Iron Fist. If he was able to knock out and effectively tag opponents who are many times durable than he is, then what makes Kazuya any different? Vance Astro says:
4.I posted him beating the Devil because that is where his power comes from.As far as his psychic ability..if that isn't psychic where he threw Hehachi without moving while his eyes were red and Jin blew up that motorcycle..I don't know what to call it.The devil gene is something that grows within the owner.
OK, but what if those psychic powers are only restricted to that? Like I said, that ability could be limited. It's not like he can mind-wipe people, or anything... Buckshot says:
Another scan orgy...
Is that a bad thing? I mean, I'm just trying to support my side here with evidence... Kain Echidna says:
Then that whole idea of Kazuya's Devil abilities is thrown out of the window until Tekken 6 comcs out...
Post Edited:2008-05-20 21:20:45
Post Edited:2008-05-20 21:29:56"

1.Ok i'm going to tell you about a couple of feats Heihachi has done.

A.Soul Calibur 2-Heihachi breaks the Soul Calibur in piece with a punch.

B.Tekken 5-He is survives and explosion caused by at least a dozen Jacks with self-destructing completely destroying Hon-Maru.He was thrown miles away and buried in rubble.

C.Tekken 3-Jin defeats the Aztec God of Fighting "True Ogre" who killed or almost killed most of the fighters that havent reappeared in the Tekken series since Tekken 2 and stole their life force.Among them was Jin's mother Jun,The original King and,Kunimitsu.Ogre is the only being whose power rivals the devil gene and Heihachi trained Jin and used made him strong enough to lure the Ogre who was looking for more powerful fighters to defeat and absorb.Jin used no Devil Gene against him only the skill taught to him by Heihachi as shown in the ending.Ogre is no push over..he has been seen teleporting,blowing up helicopters with his fire breath and

D.Jack Robots-Jin was not able to destroy a Jack Robot in Tekken 3 without being Devil Jin..in Tekken 5 the new and improved Jacks are no match for Heihachi until Kazuya betrays him and throws him in harms way.

2.Now...almost all if not all Tekken charaters have Super strength or Superhuman attributes.

A.Bryan & Yoshimitsu

B.Jin & Dragunov

C.King,Armor King,and Marduck

I'm sure you get the idea...I could go all day.Some characters are genetically enhanced or robots or just great fighters.Their feats are almost all superhuman.

#-22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Iron Fist would take this fight... I'll concede that Kazuya is superhuman, but not to a large degree to where he's impossible to fight. The evidence I've given is enough to prove that Iron Fist could take him, since he's fought and KO'ed superhuman opponents throughout his career. Another thing that I want to point out is that since Iron Fist has better showings of speed, I'll have to assume that he's faster than Kazuya. That alone would give him an advantage over Kazuya. I would have to say the same for reflexes as well. I haven't seen Kazuya dodge bullets. And, because of his Chi, Iron Fist is capable of taking superhuman blows, but I'm sure Kazuya can take more. And, I'm lead to believe that Kazuya cannot be killed because of the Devil Gene. But, I'm pretty sure that a couple of Chi-empowered blows could KO him.... I'm sticking with Iron Fist here...
Post Edited:2008-05-21 01:29:51

#-21 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I still think Iron Fist would take this fight... I'll concede that Kazuya is superhuman, but not to a large degree to where he's impossible to fight. The evidence I've given is enough to prove that Iron Fist could take him, since he's fought and KO'ed superhuman opponents throughout his career. Another thing that I want to point out is that since Iron Fist has better showings of speed, I'll have to assume that he's faster than Kazuya. That alone would give him an advantage over Kazuya. I would have to say the same for reflexes as well. I haven't seen Kazuya dodge bullets. And, because of his Chi, Iron Fist is capable of taking superhuman blows, but I'm sure Kazuya can take more. And, I'm lead to believe that Kazuya cannot be killed because of the Devil Gene. But, I'm pretty sure that a couple of Chi-empowered blows could KO him.... I'm sticking with Iron Fist here...
Post Edited:2008-05-21 01:29:51"

Damnit Static lol.Ok you may be right about the speed.I can't find any showings of speed for Kazuya but as far as Iron Fist being able to KO him...I don't think so.You say Iron Fist beat superhuman opponents but at 19 Kazuya beat the Devil whom he made a deal with to give him power and unified their souls so that he could become the devil.I will look for more evidence of his power,strength and speed.I thought I had a display of speed in the Tekken4 prolouge..where he is fired at by machine guns and appears in front of the people shooting at him...but i'm not sure if he is dodgin,hidin,or he teleported.

#-20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Damnit Static lol.Ok you may be right about the speed.I can't find any showings of speed for Kazuya but as far as Iron Fist being able to KO him...I don't think so.You say Iron Fist beat superhuman opponents but at 19 Kazuya beat the Devil whom he made a deal with to give him power and unified their souls so that he could become the devil."

I don't see why Iron Fist couldn't KO him. It's not like I said that he could kill him. He can win by KO. Doesn't Kazuya get KO'ed in the games? Hell, Kazuya KO'ing the Devil, to me, is like KO'ing any of the Wrecking Crew members, Colossus, Luke Cage, Bres, or Warhawk with his Iron Fist Punch. That's all I'm saying. And, now he's capable of using the Iron Fist Punch more than once. So, that makes it even worse
Post Edited:2008-05-21 07:44:02

#-19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#-18 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
bumpity bump bump
#-17 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

This was Epic!

#-16 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

#-15 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Kazuya Mishima wins...Devil TK FTW.

#-14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Kazuya Mishima wins...Devil TK FTW."

I don't think that would work....
#-13 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kazuya Mishima wins...Devil TK FTW."

I don't think that would work...."
Why not?
#-12 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Why not?"

How often does he use it compared to his martial arts skills?
#-11 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Why not?"

How often does he use it compared to his martial arts skills?"
He uses it all the time..they didn't add it as one of his moves because that would be cheating.
#-10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

danny rand ftw

#-9 Edited by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Kazuya Mishima FTW.

#-8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"He uses it all the time..they didn't add it as one of his moves because that would be cheating."

I've seen it a few times. Kazuya doesn't use it all the time.
#-7 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"He uses it all the time..they didn't add it as one of his moves because that would be cheating."

I've seen it a few times. Kazuya doesn't use it all the time."
When he wasn't using it..he didn't have it.
#-6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"When he wasn't using it..he didn't have it."

Even when he had it, he still wasn't using it all the time.
#-5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill say Iron Fist after a hellacious battle

#-4 Edited by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"When he wasn't using it..he didn't have it."

Even when he had it, he still wasn't using it all the time."
Did you not play Tekken 5? He used it in several different endings.He used it in Tekken 4 too.That is when he first started using TK.
#-3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Did you not play Tekken 5? He used it in Jin's ending and his own.He used it in Tekken 4 too.That is when he first started using TK."

He still wasn't using it all the time.
#-2 Edited by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Did you not play Tekken 5? He used it in Jin's ending and his own.He used it in Tekken 4 too.That is when he first started using TK."

He still wasn't using it all the time."
Even if he doesn't he can hang with Rand in h2h.He has survived impossible odds..I don't even see how Iron Fist can hurt him.
#-1 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Even if he doesn't he can hang with Rand in h2h.He has survived impossible odds..I don't even see how Iron Fist can hurt him."

Danny has, too, and is faster than him. And, multiple shots from Chi punches could knock him out. Danny has taken blows from superhuman opoponents and still came out on top. You say Kazuya can't be hurt, but if the man gets KO'ed in Tekken, then he can be KO'ed here.
#0 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Even if he doesn't he can hang with Rand in h2h.He has survived impossible odds..I don't even see how Iron Fist can hurt him."

Danny has, too, and is faster than him. And, multiple shots from Chi punches could knock him out. Danny has taken blows from superhuman opoponents and still came out on top. You say Kazuya can't be hurt, but if the man gets KO'ed in Tekken, then he can be KO'ed here."
How can multiple chi shots hurt him if being sent into space on a rocket and thrown off a cliff as a child couldn't? How is it that the Devil whom is more powerful than Ogre who had taken whole armies by himself couldn't kill Kazuya..but Rand can hurt him? He only gets KO'ed in Tekken because it's a video game.The game would suck if you get to him and couldn't beat him.He has never been beaten in storyline though except by two people.Jin & Heihachi..Jin is the strongest Devil & Heihachi even without the Devil Gene took an explosion from several Jack's all of which run on NUCLEAR reactors.