Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skyroid said:

katara wins

also I hate korra and all bralic womens with huge muscles and stuff sry bias

That's a pretty weird and probably bigoted thing to be biased about.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@skyroid said:

katara wins

also I hate korra and all bralic womens with huge muscles and stuff sry bias

That's a pretty weird and probably bigoted thing to be biased about.

ik :(

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554  Edited By Dextersinister

@gxrevolution96 said:

This would have been a far better battle if Korra could only bend water. All in all, as bad ass as Katar is at water bending, I think Korra would win, due her overly aggressive mentality, fighting style and her 3 element advantage. Had this have been a water dual then Katara would win hands down.

Kataras ability to dodge is close to non-existant and Korra has taken down Tarlokk who according to the writers was using a faster modern water bending style based on fire bending.

Kataras water bending was based around flowing and countering which is not a good match-up against Korras quick whip lash style, not to mention she was just quicker in general. She trained as an athlete in a sport that required quick take downs using water and dodging using water.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara should win both rounds. Despite being the avatar, Korra lacks any finest or technique. Also in my opinion, benders in the The Legend of Korra story are weaker compared to the original series.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra should win this based on actual feats and physical attributes.

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke? Korra every time. Katara can't even make a waterbending Tornado and has horrible h2h feats. She is one of the best waterbenders no doubt but she is no where near as powerful as Korra

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By Kanen

Korra every time.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra stomps. People, take off your damn nostalgia goggles. Korra is a bending prodigy, being able to bend 3/4 elements by the time she was 4, and honing these skills over a 13 year period. Korra has been taught by master benders (including Katara herself) and has superior hand-to-hand combat skill, strength, and reflexes, as well as durability.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This would be extremely close. Katara taught Korra so she can essentially do most of what Katara can. I feel like Katara has the skill whereas Korra has the raw power.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think by now we can say Korra wins. She's got some good waterbending feats, plus three other elements. Katara would put up a fight, but I don't see her taking a majority

EliXer1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a really close fight, but Korra would win.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Its been a while. Lets bump this.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By vengefulshot

Overkill.

Korra with water alone could arguably win (though not vs a bloodlusted Katara imo).

Adding fire, her second best element after water, as well as earth, makes this a little bit of a stomp assuming EOS Korra.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

The other elements don't help much, really, seeing as how Katara can work around all of them pretty solidly if not very easily, so it's basically water vs water plus some minor help.

Korra takes the IC Round, but I'd back Katara for the bloodlsuted one. The location gives her enough water to solidly edge Korra out.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra mid-dif. IC she might be able to solo with water.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Haven't changed my mind. Katara is superior.

Mrsomebody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra wins here. She beats Katara in agility speed stregtnh raw power stamina durability and skill. All of this determines Korra wins here. Korra able make huge waves bigger than Katara and Paku.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra stomps. People, take off your damn nostalgia goggles. Korra is a bending prodigy, being able to bend 3/4 elements by the time she was 4, and honing these skills over a 13 year period. Korra has been taught by master benders (including Katara herself) and has superior hand-to-hand combat skill, strength, and reflexes, as well as durability.

@arcus1 said:

I think by now we can say Korra wins. She's got some good waterbending feats, plus three other elements. Katara would put up a fight, but I don't see her taking a majority

These posts may be four years old but still spot on.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Katara has no chance honestly. Korra is a good enough waterbender to challenge her with that element alone. With other elements stacked on top she is way too versatile.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara has no chance honestly. Korra is a good enough waterbender to challenge her with that element alone. With other elements stacked on top she is way too versatile.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a waterbending only fight then Katara would take a slight majority but with all 4 elements, Korra should win

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By DJudgment

Korra fairly easy

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra, she doesn't need air to beat Katara.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra ain't loosing with 3 elements, she also has very good durability advantage. Katara still makes her work for it but Korra is too versatile.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara would win against water only Korra but not this.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra stomps with any of the elements.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@unlimited1: Korra would STOMP with ANY of the elements? Are you sure?

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Earthbending may be debatable. The physical gap is too wide.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra breaks Katara with all 4 elements pretty easily tbh. Katara is capable of beating water Korra and would mid diff air kora, but not when she has all 4. @unlimited1Katara would stomp Korra with earth (and it's not debatable at all) and arguably fire.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot: No she doesn't, Korra is fast enough to avoid all of her moves without using bending and she is fairly good at environmental attacks, which should catch Katara off guard and possibly one-shot her. Korra's raw power with the element is also very high and she is a solid Metalbender, a type of bender Katara never faced in combat.

Firebending only Korra is superior to comics Azula who beats Katara by a slight margin from what I have heard. You should check out my Korra vs Azula Firebending only CAV if you are interested: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/avatar-firebending-cav-azula-geekryan-vs-korra-unl-2033307/

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firebending only Korra is superior to comics Azula who beats Katara by a slight margin from what I have heard.

This is wrong. Katara is better then Comics Azula and would beat her. Katara was decisively superior in the Catacombs, and while both have improved since then, I'd argue that Katara has improved more. Azula's only real advantage over Katara is her physicals, but Katara already showed she can handle that in the Catacombs.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1 said:

Firebending only Korra is superior to comics Azula who beats Katara by a slight margin from what I have heard.

This is wrong. Katara is better then Comics Azula and would beat her. Katara was decisively superior in the Catacombs, and while both have improved since then, I'd argue that Katara has improved more. Azula's only real advantage over Katara is her physicals, but Katara already showed she can handle that in the Catacombs.

Yes to this.

Korra breaks Katara with all 4 elements pretty easily tbh. Katara is capable of beating water Korra and would mid diff air kora, but not when she has all 4. @unlimited1Katara would stomp Korra with earth (and it's not debatable at all) and arguably fire.

Since Unlimited posted the CaV we are doing, here's a Korra vs. Katara Waterbending CaV you can check out: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/avatar-waterbending-cav-korra-unlimited1-vs-katara-2029453/?page=3

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unlimited1 said:

Took the words out of my mouth.

@geekryan said:
@mialthefencer said:
@unlimited1 said:

Yes to this.

@vengefulshot said:

Since Unlimited posted the CaV we are doing, here's a Korra vs. Katara Waterbending CaV you can check out: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/avatar-waterbending-cav-korra-unlimited1-vs-katara-2029453/?page=3

Awesome, ill check it out. Love all these avatar cavs lately.