#1 Posted by Shiryu (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one of these master waterbenders will prevail?

VS.

VS.

#2 Posted by Shiryu (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone at all???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#3 Posted by martinceld (370 posts) - - Show Bio

from just the series I would go with Pakku. But I believe Katara would eventually grow to become more powerful than him

#4 Posted by RogueShadow (10048 posts) - - Show Bio

Pakku.

#5 Posted by pooty (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

from just the series I would go with Pakku. But I believe Katara would eventually grow to become more powerful than him

This. But by the end of the series I thought she was better then Pakku already.

#6 Posted by martinceld (370 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: TBH I think that the masters in the order of the lotus are way above our main protagonists even at the end of the series, but just were not given the chance to showcase their skills. Although Aang could arguably take them on, I feel that they have mastered their elements to a higher degree than Aang has mastered any of his

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10071 posts) - - Show Bio

I think location could play a big part. If they are near water them I think Pakku would win a majority after a good fight.

In a field I think the fight would be much closer to favoring the ladies. I only recall Hama being shown to bend water out of plants . Pakku could still counter bend the water after It's been removed from the plants but I think a locale could make for much closer fight.

#8 Posted by pooty (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@martinceld: I completely agree with your logic. I think the White Lotus Members would wreck all the kids. But this site is obsessed with feats. Ex: who's a better fighter Hercules or Batman? It should be Herc. but going by feats, Batman wins

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5516 posts) - - Show Bio

Pakku is more experience than katara and has more stamina than hama. He wins