Katara, Tsunade & Beast Boy vs Azula, A & Vixen

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jbhdbc

Win by any means. Takes place in a jungle there is also a lake with in 5 meters of them. All bloodlust and morals off. Both A and Tsunade are at full power. Avatar charectors from the end of the show and Azula isn't messed up in the head. They start 10 meters apart team one starts next to the lake. There will be a full moon 1 hour after the fight starts. Provide reason.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Qpzmg

Team 2

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dredeuced

Team 2 for sure. Katara only beat a bat shit crazy Azula, Azula showed she way outclassed her plenty of times before. Killer A >>>> Tsunade in a fight, and Vixen way outclasses Beast Boy in a fight. Team 2 is way better.

Team 1 would win during a full moon, though.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@Dredeuced said:

Team 2 for sure. Katara only beat a bat shit crazy Azula, Azula showed she way outclassed her plenty of times before. Killer A >>>> Tsunade in a fight, and Vixen way outclasses Beast Boy in a fight. Team 2 is way better.

Or only with a naruto fanboy around. Anyway, my vote goes to Team 2. Tsunade is going to last a bit longer if she's smart enough.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dredeuced

@Frocharocha said:

@Dredeuced said:

Or only with a naruto fanboy around. Anyway, my vote goes to Team 2. Tsunade is going to last a bit longer if she's smart enough.

Why would a Naruto fanboy matter? Both teams have a Naruto character on them.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 2. Vixen is MVP.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 2 should win but Team 1 have a chance at winning also.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mythologico4

Team 1

Tsunade vs A - Well, A clearly has the speed advantage, but as long as Tsunade keeps Strength of a Hundred technique, there's not much A could to her... Tsunade already showed to have the strength needed to match A's durability, seen that she was able to damage Madara's Susanoo... Body Pathway Derangement is also an important point here, if Tsunade's hits A with this technique, she gets an instantaneous advantage, probably enough to finish the battle...

Katara vs Azula - In my opinion, I really think Katara has pretty good chances here... People usually say Katara only won her last fight with Azula because of Azula's mental instability, but we must remember Katara was fighting one of the greatest firebenders in the world under the Sozin Comet. Azula had the power of a hundred suns fighting a waterbender at it's normal power, and although Azula's mental instability was an important factor, she clearly had the advantage and Katara still won the fight....

BUT, Katara already defeated Azula alone in other situation... Back in Crossroads of Destiny, Katara was easily winning against a healthy minded Azula at the point Zuko needed to rescue Azula or she would lose.... It may happen that since this is a bloodlusted and of morals that Azula will already begin with lightning, but Katara it 5 meters away from a lake and already blocked a lighting from Azula in their last fight... If Katara could block lightning under Sozin Comet, I doubt she would have trouble doing it again this time...

Since this is of morals and bloodlusted, Katara could also already begin with sweatbending or extracting water from the air, creating ice needles to strike Azula, all of these beeing feats she already made... I can see Katara winning here...

Beast Boy vs Vixen - Although I'm not a huge fan of them, from what I know of them, Vixen will probably take this..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Team 2 ftw

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jbhdbc

Why

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theONEtaichou

hahahahahah @ Azula vs Katara!!

team 2 stomps!

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfFate

Team 2, mostly because of A being such a beast.....well here.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morgrim

@Mythologico4: Thanks for imploying logic not many people do that

I believe katara would overpower azual she has shown to be able to fight on par with azula at her best. And she almost defeated her in the cross roads of destiny. Plus her victory over a hundred sun powered azula should not be underestimated as despite azulas slight insanity she was still compitent enough to use lightening and give a hundred powered sun zuko a decent fight. Without morals katara would have no restraints and she would kill azula

The beast boy vs vixen I see vixen wining after a decent fight however I see her losing to katara

All in all I give team one the victory especially seeing that after 1 hour katara starts blood bending the heck out of everyone

@Dredeuced: You really need to check your avatar knowledge if you dont think a bloodlusted katara could beat a blood lusted azula

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dredeuced

@morgrim said:

@Mythologico4: Thanks for imploying logic not many people do that

I believe katara would overpower azual she has shown to be able to fight on par with azula at her best. And she almost defeated her in the cross roads of destiny. Plus her victory over a hundred sun powered azula should not be underestimated as despite azulas slight insanity she was still compitent enough to use lightening and give a hundred powered sun zuko a decent fight. Without morals katara would have no restraints and she would kill azula

The beast boy vs vixen I see vixen wining after a decent fight however I see her losing to katara

All in all I give team one the victory especially seeing that after 1 hour katara starts blood bending the heck out of everyone

@Dredeuced: You really need to check your avatar knowledge if you dont think a bloodlusted katara could beat a blood lusted azula

Bloodlusted Azula hits her with a lightning bolt instead of CIS chasing her into a water grate at close range. That was a very, very messed in the head version of Azula. I've watched the show, the only way Katara wins is if Azula is being stupid and crazy or there's a full moon.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morgrim

@Dredeuced:You are aware that azula is always blood lusted so she wouldnt be much different if she uses lightening then katara will block it or dodge and then with out morals instead of trying to contain her she will chop her head off. And if that is the case then how do you explain katara beating her in the cyrstal catacombs or stalemating her in all those random encounters

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dredeuced

She is not always bloodlusted? It was very apparent that she enjoyed and frequently toyed with team avatar. Otherwise Sokka would've been dead a long time ago.

Katara didn't beat her in the crystal catacombs. She held her own and had the upperhand until Zuko interfered, admittedly, but Katara has struggled against Zuko and Azula more times before that (Team Avatar literally had to run away from them day and night). Katara might be able to put a good fight up against Azula, but I disagree that she'd win the majority of their encounters unless it's a full moon. If you disagree, that's fine. Even if Katara would win her fight, Vixen and A way outclass their relative opponent and it'd be a pretty nasty 2 on 1 beatdown at that point.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mythologico4

@Dredeuced said:

Bloodlusted Azula hits her with a lightning bolt instead of CIS chasing her into a water grate at close range. That was a very, very messed in the head version of Azula. I've watched the show, the only way Katara wins is if Azula is being stupid and crazy or there's a full moon.

Again, Katara blocked a lightning from Azula under the Sozin Comet, this means the lightning was a hundred times more powerful than normal, blocking a lightning is this ocasion, specially when Katara is bloodlusted aswell, won't be a problem...

The fact that the Team Avatar had to keep running away from Azula and Zuko was basically because they had little to no experience at bending and fighting, by the beggining of the series, Azula and Zuko were benders with already years of training and experience, Katara and Sokka had no experience in their specific fighting styles, you can see that as series keeps going, they fastly get to Azula's level..

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThanosIsMad

If Vixen can tap into the full potential of her totem, she mimics a Kryptonian again and stomps.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dredeuced

@Mythologico4 said:

@Dredeuced said:

Again, Katara blocked a lightning from Azula under the Sozin Comet, this means the lightning was a hundred times more powerful than normal, blocking a lightning is this ocasion, specially when Katara is bloodlusted aswell, won't be a problem...

The fact that the Team Avatar had to keep running away from Azula and Zuko was basically because they had little to no experience at bending and fighting, by the beggining of the series, Azula and Zuko were benders with already years of training and experience, Katara and Sokka had no experience in their specific fighting styles, you can see that as series keeps going, they fastly get to Azula's level..

Azula wasn't even introduced into the series until after Katara got her training session from the master. Sokka's came in the third season but that's not really relevant. Katara had one respectable showing against Azula in a fight that wasn't even concluded and one win against a batshit insane Azula. I still stand by that she's a generally more powerful and dangerous bender even if Katara is close.

But like I said, I don't mind if you disagree, it won't change the outcome of this battle.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP