• morals off
  • win by death
  • begin visible to each other.

fight takes place here:

#2 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Katana.

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't storm shadow have a technique to control people's minds?

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't storm shadow have a technique to control people's minds?

yes he does, but it takes time which he doesn't have.

#6 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: So what has Katana done to make her a formidable opponent for storm shadow? The way I see it SS will be able to use stealth given the looks of that pic ( i see a few windows he can break open). He also has the ear that sees technique which could help him detect katana if she uses stealth...

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Shadow.

#8 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: So what has Katana done to make her a formidable opponent for storm shadow? The way I see it SS will be able to use stealth given the looks of that pic ( i see a few windows he can break open). He also has the ear that sees technique which could help him detect katana if she uses stealth...

katana has deflected bullets with her sword (just like SS), she has beaten formidable enemies, she's very good with a sword (just like SS). my original intend is that they'll start visible so i'll edit the op to make the beginning of the fight visible.

#9 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Ok now this is good... Is Katana able to dodge lasers? In mid air? It seems as if I think his reflexes should help him greatly during this battle.

Bullet dodging ( Ik I didn't show the laser but I will if necessary)

Disappearing in plain sight ( with smoke bomb of course) note: there were people behind him

Completely slicing of someone's cloths without hurting them

Slicing arrow in half

Dodging... what ever this is ( electrical whip?)

Don't even know what he is doing here maybe levitating a rock? ( just showing it for fun)

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:

katana can deflect bullets with her swords not sure about lasers (i know the scan so it isn't necessary to post it) . SS has one insane bullet dodging feat when he was young, dodging machine gun fire in an open field while carrying snake eys from several platoons. in the last scan the medallion amped him so he's not doing this on his own lol. anyway i dont want to make this a debate between you and me since i am the one created this thread, so lets just leave it here, feel free to post anything else if you like.

#11 Edited by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:

katana can deflect bullets with her swords not sure about lasers (i know the scan so it isn't necessary to post it) . SS has one insane bullet dodging feat when he was young, dodging machine gun fire in an open field while carrying snake eys from several platoons. in the last scan the medallion amped him so he's not doing this on his own lol. anyway i dont want to make this a debate between you and me since i am the one created this thread, so lets just leave it here, feel free to post anything else if you like.

Agreed.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20298 posts) - - Show Bio

SS wins IMO... I'm no expert on either though...

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4925 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Shadow is superior

#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I side with Katana,but I am biased.

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5385 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Shadow